FALLING FOR HER ๐ŸŒ [Completed...

By kou_holic

People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fac... More

Falling For Her ๐Ÿฆ‹
|1| Bhooooo ๐Ÿ‘ป
|2| Jokers๐Ÿƒ
|3| What's cook'n ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿณ
|4| Best place to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด
|5| What's happening ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|6| Stopping Her ๐Ÿƒ
|7| Missed Eachother ๐Ÿ’ซ
|8| Being Naughty ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|9| Breakfast Together ๐Ÿ˜‹
|10| My Love , Here I Come ๐Ÿฆ
|11| Marry Me โฃ๏ธ
|12| Try all those things with me ๐Ÿ™‚
|13| Comfortable here, beside you ๐Ÿ˜Œ
|14| I don't believe in love ๐ŸŒš
|15| I'm trustfrated ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
|16| Mutual feelings ๐Ÿ’›
|17| Newly Wedded ๐ŸŒฑ
|18| Dhartimay din ahead ๐ŸŒ
|19| Hug Me Already๐Ÿ’ซ
|20| Correction it's boyfriend ๐ŸŒ
|21| Girlfriend with a heart beside โ™ฅ๏ธ
|22| We can't do anything here ๐Ÿ˜‰
|23| I'm Addicted Now ๐Ÿ‘ป
|24| I too want to kiss you... ๐Ÿ™‚
|25| All red and tempting ๐Ÿ’ž
|26| You're a good kisser...๐Ÿ˜ถ
|27| Oh my goodness ๐Ÿฅบ
|28| Keep Dreaming ๐Ÿ’ญ
|29| I won't ever let you fall ๐Ÿ˜‰
|30| You pay me rent asap ๐Ÿ’ธ
|31| Me n U ๐Ÿ˜›
|32| Shall we stop ? ๐ŸŒš
|33| Sexy Stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰
|34| You're thinking dirty ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|35| Secret ๐Ÿค
|36| You be all over me..๐Ÿ‘€
|37| Girl you make me better..
|38| Dark Fantasy ๐Ÿ˜‡
|39| Seeking your forgiveness ๐Ÿฅบ
|40| Don't love me... ๐Ÿ˜ถ
|41| I'm the view... ๐Ÿ˜
|42| S โ™ก A ๐Ÿ’—
|43| Let me try it too ๐Ÿ˜‹
|44| Just being impossible... ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|45| I'm yours only...๐Ÿ˜‰
|46| .. In my arms ๐Ÿค—
|47| Holy Fuck !!
|48| Pillow Talks / Dirty Talks ๐Ÿ’ค
|49| Jealous of....
|50| Mini Vacation ๐Ÿš™
|51| Marry Me 2 โค๏ธ
|52| Getting Bold, Are We ??
|53| Red Red Mark ๐Ÿ˜‰
|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
|55| I want to purpose her ๐Ÿฅฐ
|56| LMAO ๐Ÿ˜†
|57| He's my love โ™ฅ๏ธ
|58| Sexy Business...๐Ÿคฏ
|59| Miss me....
|60| Happy Holi ๐ŸŒˆ
|61| Happy Married Life....
|62| Good Byeee ๐Ÿคง
|63| XOXO ๐Ÿ˜˜
|64| Moving to Canada...
|65| Staying away...
|66| Leave me alone...
|67| Nasty Creature ๐Ÿ‘ฝ
|68| Punishment...๐Ÿ‘พ
|69| I don't want to get married..
|70| Call it off...
|71| She don't want it....
|72| British Guy ๐Ÿ”ฅ
|73| Better Guy ๐ŸŒš
|74| Falling For Her ๐ŸŒ 
|74| FFH ; Part III โœจ
The Lion King ๐Ÿฆ
Always Will !!

|74| FFH ; Part II

6.9K 252 109
By kou_holic

Hoiiiii Fellaas 🙋🏻‍♀️,

I'm so happy because we hit 100k reads this morning. Congratulations to everyone reading this and as promised the next part is here. Do enjoy it's of the same length as last one !! Happy reading 💞

Part II ; Better Together

"Together is a beautiful place to be."

Swati's POV ;

My little boy patted his palm on my right bosom as I hugged him to my chest giving him a warm hug. I made him sit on my lap and asked,"You want moreee, baby ??"

He giggled at my words as usual and again patted his palm on my bosom and mumbled incoherently,"Boo...b." I looked at him shocked but he repeated his actions and this good for nothing husband of mine laughed. I was stunned but then he made a crying face and before he could cry I latched him to my right breast. He gave me his precious smile and started sucking the milk caressing my bosom.

I glared at Adii who's still laughing and hit him with a pillow with my free hand as I had cradled my baby with one.

He was the one who had taught him if you feel hungry pat your hand on mumma and say boob. I was sleeping peacefully and these two were playing and he taught him this with actions. He's such an idiot !!

"Dare you teach him something like this again ?" I gave him murderous eyes and he shut his mouth for a while but then again burst into laughter. I'm so done with him, please someone take him from here. I am disowning my husband.

I glanced at my boy who's looking at me with shiny eyes while having his milk. I held his palm and he grasped my thumb with his little fingers.

I glared at him saying,"And you Mr. Junior.... you'll learn everything dadda will say and teach you but you won't say mama." As I said these to him he unlatched himself and eyed me expressionlessly but then gave me his precious toothless smile.

Audacity of this little human to smile when I'm scolding him. I looked at him agape and he again took the nipple in his mouth and started having his milk. He knows how to melt me but I'm hurt. He's saying dada dada every freaking minute but no mama, not even once.

I didn't say anything further and soon he unlatched himself and glanced at Adiii, reaching out to him. He took him from me and I slipped inside the blanket and turned towards Sameer's bassinet to sleep.

"You're indeed a quick learner. Ain't it love ??" He asked him and he giggled as I hear their sounds.

"See mumma is mad now.... I think we should say sorry." I heard Adi's voice. Moron, get lost !!

"Your mum loves it when dada kisses her....." I turned towards them hearing this and was about to say something but then he nuzzled his nose in his neck making him giggle in joy.

He did it some 3 to 4 time and said,"I guess you understood the work."

He reciprocated while squealing and said,"Da....da." Adi gave him a smile and tickled him lightly saying,"You're so cute." He glanced at me but I shut my eyes pretending to be asleep.

I felt Adi making Sameer sit near me while whispering something and soon this little buttercup of mine climbed up to me as if I'm some mountain. He caressed my face with his delicate soft palm and soon I felt a small nose against mine as he touched his lips with mine. I smiled at his actions and he wasn't really mumbling anything, just snuggling to me the way I do to Adii sometimes.

I felt him pouting against my cheek and I smiled, opening my eyes. He smiled as I looked at him and I hugged him, squishing him more. I nuzzled more into his neck and he laughed cutely.

"Mumma loves you so much buttercup." I mumbled and he babbled something in his baby language resting his head on my chest as he lay over me.

I felt Adi laying beside me and I glared at him saying,"I hate you....." He smirked and hugged both of us mumbling,"I love you guys equally." Moron !!

I smooched his cheek and mumbled,"Happy Valentine's Day Adiiii and Mr. Cute little Valentine." I placed a kiss on my boy's head as I stroke his back to make him sleep. My boys makes me better as a woman. I love them so freaking much !!

After a week ;

"Oh my goodness." I exclaimed in happiness looking at my boy in traditional wear. He's twinning with his bua today !!

"You're still not ready ??" Dii asked me and I answered,"Adii is in the bathroom."

"You could've joined him." She said with a wink and I blushed. She looks so pretty with that pregnancy glow and cute 7 months bump.

"Boooo...Booob." Sameer mumbled throwing his hands at me and this boy made it a habit of saying these whenever he felt hungry.

"Oh my god....did he say boo...no baby say buaa." Di got excited hearing him but I and Sammy looked at her sheepishly.

"Booo...booob." Sameer again babbled and mom laughed from behind.

"He's hungry that's why he's saying boob not buaaa...." Mom said and I'm embarrassed. All thanks to my idiotic husband !!

"No mom, he's trying to call me...baby say buaaa." Di persuaded him but he cried, reaching out to me. I took him from her and consoled him saying,"Mom will tell you the story Diii. I'll get ready after feeding him."

I consoled my boy, mumbling sweet words to him and he smiled. I nuzzled into his cheek mumbling,"Buaa got my baby ready and my boy looks so handsome." He giggled holding my face. I pecked his lips and he squealed. My buttercup !!

I locked the door and fed him while playing with him. He completed six months today and mom kept a small puja for him as he'll be starting with solid foods from today itself. He's dressed with in a dhoti kurta of soft fabric and looking handsome just like his idiotic dad.

I heard closing sound of the closet and take the name of the devil & here comes the devil. Moron but he looks so fine in that biege kurta pajama.

"Oh my my..... who's this handsome here." He asked grabbing Sameer's attention and he too looked at him leaving my breasts.

"You don't disturb him I'm feeding him." I mumbled and glared at Adii but he didn't listen and picked him up. Sameer too started babbling dada dada. I'm seriously so jealous of him.

He hugged him for a while making him smile and then glanced at me saying,"Your mom is already being grumpy...you should have your milk." He gave him back to me and I again latched him to my other breast. Tbh, it's 6 month still my breasts feel so full !!

He started having his milk playing with my chain. He developed this habit recently but then his small palms went to my bosom and he carresed it. I held his wrist and played with his fingers or else it will become of habit of him.

"Why you tryna eat my food.
You can go get ur own food." I heard Adii singing but I felt something odd about the lyrics.

"Adiii...sing the song correctly it's something like why you always in the mood." I mumbled to him and he came towards me with a smirk.

He removed Sameer's palm from my bosom and sang further,"I don't want your fingers in my food.
I'm a really hungry dude.
Promise I'm not tryna be rude.
I'm not a fan of sharing food.
I'll buy you other food."

"What the hell you moron." I pushed him, understanding the lyrics. I hit him with a pillow and Sameer giggled. This father-son duo will make me go crazy someday Ugghh!!

Sameer finished having his milk and I made him sit on the bed giving him his soft toys. Suhaas bhai bought so many gifts for him from Canada.

"Adiiii, look after him.....he puts everything in his mouth nowadays." I screamed to Adiii.

"You don't worry dadda and son are gonna play until mum gets ready. Ain't it baby ?? He asked him and he nodded his head cutely. Adiii asked him for a fist bump and he reciprocated by bumping his small fist. I love them....they are the cutest !!

"How quickly do you change your opinion huhh ??" My subconscious asked but I shut it up. They are my boys and I love them, no matter what.

I went inside the closet and took out the saree chosen by mom then dashed into the bathroom. I removed my clothes and quickly took a shower after washing my hair. I sometimes think that I should get a haircut done and get them short till my shoulders but then I'll miss my ravenous hair.

I exited the bathroom wearing a bathrobe as I can't wear a saree in the bathroom or else everything will mess up. I wrapped a towel on my wet hair and applied body lotion. I wore my undies, shapewear and blouse. I blow dried my hair quickly glancing at the clock and was about to drape the saree when the closet door opened. I looked up to find Adii and he asked with a smirk,"Shall I help you ??"

"I know what kind of help you offer so please don't disturb me. I'm already late." I said and struggled with the pleats. I groaned starting with the pleats again.

"I swear I'll just help you in getting ready." I heard him and in an instant he stood infront of me, taking the pleats from my hands. He looks so beautiful and his sinful features. He stared deep into my eyes with a smirk and I blushed. He does manage to intimidate me sometimes.

"I'm so envious of your curved eye lashes." I mumbled and he smiled gorgeously. No doubt our baby got his eyelashes from him. He's a total mixture of us. You can't really say he looks completely like him or me.

"Where's Sameer ?" I asked him.

"He's downstairs with Suhaas bhaii and Ansh plus Snowiee is snuggling into him." He answered with a chuckle. Snow Snow is fond of Sameer and my boy too loves Snowiee.

"Btw, I'm envious.....

".....of that mole on your/my bosom." We both completed in unison. We laughed looking at each other and he handed me the well settled pleats. I tucked them after pining them with a safety pin and he just stared at me intently.

"You don't really look like a mother of a baby. See your ab linings are developing." He said dreamily and I smiled saying,"All thanks to my husband."

"You can thank him by giving him a kiss." He said cheekily as he leaned ahead showing me his cheek. I gave him a hard smooch and he groaned. He's the best human alive !!

He combed my hair making me sit infront of the vanity and tied them in a ponytail saying,"I don't want them to disturb you." I smiled looking at him through the mirror as he tied the strings of my blouse which I had forgotten about.

He made me stand and applied the vermilion as usual with a coin. We might do some cliche stuff but I love it. I smiled at him and mumbled,"I love you so much." I pulled his cheeks and he yelped like Ansh but then I kissed both of his cheeks one by one and he smiled. He hugged me and said,"I love you a little more than yesterday." Moron !!

We went downstairs and greeted everyone. I walked towards my boy to find him in the arms of his uncle. Ansh is making him smile by nuzzling the soft toy into his cheek.

"Look your mumma is here." Suhaas Bhai said and Sameer turned his face towards me. He smiled and reached out for me. I took him after greeting bhai only to hear,"Mummm...aa."

I glanced my face towards Sameer and he again mumbled,"Mum...mum." He caressed my face with his palm and touched his lips to my cheek. My eyes glistened with tears and I smothered his face with kisses.

"You made me wait for six months." I mumbled crying while everyone went,"Awww."

"Finally, I won't hear why don't he say mumma ?" Adi said, making everyone laugh.

"We were teaching him to say mama ain't it Ansh ?? And he ended up calling his mom." Suhaas Bhai said and Ansh nodded.

"When will he call my name....I don't like bhi bhi." Ansh asked, making a face.

"After some months baby.... he'll speak fluently." Di said and Snowiee barked.

"Really?" He further asked excitedly.

"Yup...soon you can go on a run too."Hridaan Bhai said, picking him up. He's grown up but he loves it when someone picks him up. They continued talking while Adii came and talked with Suhaas bhaii. He became stern whenever around bhai. He still fears him. Idiot !!

After sometime, mom called us as the pandit ji began the puja. Sameer stayed with dad all the while me and Adi performed the puja. Dad and Sameer developed an inseparable bond. It's said that a baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather. I believe it's true because dad is like a kid.

I glanced at Adii and indeed in these months he's been more responsible and caring towards us. He was the assistant I never asked for. I stared at him for a while and he glanced at me, feeling my eyes on him. He twitched his brows and I shook my head but he pouted at me. I chuckled slightly only to hear the pandit's coughing.

We both got startled and then concentrated on his instructions. He's the same pandit who has chanted our wedding mantras. We both performed puja for our baby who's sitting peacefully on his dadu's lap. He's cutest, sometimes naughty yet obedient!!

After some time, the puja ended and the pandit asked Suhaas bhai to feed him first as per ritual. Now Sameer is on my lap playing with the left end of my saree.

"Baby look....uncle gonna feed you kheer." I mumbled to him, grabbing his attention and directing towards Bhai.

"Say aaa...Sammy." Bhai persuaded, forwarding the kheer with a spoon towards his mouth. Told you he's my obedient baby as he did open his mouth and Bhai fed him the kheer specially prepared by mom.

We all stared at him and he made a face trying to examine what he just ate. He moved his lower jaw and swallowed the little kheer he's fed with then started moving his legs and hands directing towards the small bowl on bhai's hand.

"I guess he liked the taste of it." Adii said who's sitting beside me.

"Ofcourse his dadi had prepared it." Pri dii commented and mom smiled.

"Su, I want to feed him too." Ansh said and I nodded happily.

"Be careful ohkieee baby." Hridaan bhai's mom said to Ansh. Like this everyone fed him a little little kheer and my boy was enjoying it. Chachi and Chachu had sent some gifts for him as they couldn't attend this ceremony. Mom made my baby wear black beaded thread on his hands and started examining it.

"You two forward your left legs as well." Mom ordered and soon she tied black thread on mine and Adi's ankle saying,"May god keep evil eyes away from the three of you, especially my cute little grandchild." She took Sameer from me and placed a kiss on his cheek to which he giggled palming her face.

"Come Ansh, let me hug you for a while." I called him and hugged him. We hardly get time nowadays but he's very understanding.

"I've got so many competitors here." Aditya said and everyone laughed but I glared at him.

"Today I'm gonna prepare your favourite pastry, ohkieee." I mumbled kissing Ansh's cheek and he screamed, getting happy.

"I love you so much Suuu." He said and placed a kiss on my cheek but then we heard a cry. I glanced at buttercup as it was his voice.

"He's staring at you two and he started crying when Ansh kissed you." Mom said while chuckling and I smiled. He's jealous just like his dad.

"Mum..ma...mumm....boooo...b." He mumbled while crying and I took him. I patted him and he stopped crying.

"Such a drama queen he's." Ansh said, kissing his feet and everyone chuckled.

"He got it from his father...I'm telling you." Di said with a laugh and Adii glared at her.

"Jiju ask your woman to keep her mouth shut. She already ate so many ladoos and I'm still not complaining." Adi said looking at Diii.

"Sorry I'm out of this." Hridaan Bhai said, raising both of his hands.

"Let her eat, she's pregnant. Let her look like an elephant." Mom said while teasing diii and she whined. Dad came in support of Dii and their cute bickering started.

"Enough...you guys shut up and get ready to have brunch." Mom screamed and went towards the kitchen along with Aunty. I took my baby and went upstairs to feed him.

I changed him and myself into comfy clothes. In his t- shirt it was mama's boy written while on mine it was dope mom. We have so many outfits like this for the three of us.

I fed him while playing with him but in the meantime Adii came while eating the kheer. He really loves kheer and ladoo. He fed me a spoonful of it and said,"Go and have your food. Mom is calling you. I already ate with Suhaas bhai."

"Yeah, let me just feed him." I said and he went towards the closet saying,"I thought I'll help you in removing that saree but see you can't even wait a little."

"You're such a one track." I screamed at him and he gave me a clueless look.

"What ?? I'm just talking about removing your saree and making you wear those comfy clothes." He said with a smirk.

"Really and what happens in between." I asked with a loud voice as he dashed inside the closet.

"Some steamy and sexy workout." He screamed and then laughed. Moron !!
I unlatched my breast from Sameer's mouth as he completed having his milk and gave me his toothless smile. Cutest !!

"Come let's play with Ansh Bhai till mumma eats her food." Adii said and picked him up.

He smiled nuzzling into him and Adii said,"He sniffs me just like you." I smiled because he does the same with me as well.

.......

Four days later ;

"Look, that's your momma and dadda." Suhaas bhai said to Sameer as he is showing him out wedding video while feeding him apple puree. We are in our place for the last two days to spend some time with bhai. He's going back to Canada today and I'll miss him for sure.

"Dada....dadda." He babbled looking at Adii on the screen. Adii had called just a few minutes ago and today we have an appointment with the pedestrian. We need to get our baby vaccinated.

"Yup baby, dadda is coming to take you home and drop uncle at the airport." Bhai said, tickling him at his full tummy. He giggled with full joy, making us smile.

"Give me his clothes. I'll make my munchkin ready today." He said and I dashed inside my room to get his clothes that will be suitable for his vaccination.

I walked out towards the living room and handed him his stuff. He undressed him and wiped his body with a warm towel while playing with him. He cleaned him and applied baby lotion, tickling him on his feets. He's very ticklish there!!

"Your baby is literally the cutest." Bhai said giving him a slight massage and he enjoys it so much. He carefully applied moisturizer onto his cute cheeks making sure not to get them into his eyes.

He applied baby powder on his neck and he's a white bear now. I clicked some of their pictures because they looked damn cute. He made him wear his hooded t-shirt then his diaper and coordinate shorts.

"Look, my nephew is ready. Now mamu too is gonna wear something that matches yours. Ohkayy love." He mumbled to him and he nodded his head as if he understood everything. Cute !!

He gave him to me and my boy snuggled up to me. I smiled at bhai and said,"It's time that you get me a sister in law as well."

"Hehe....very funny." He said mocking me and I gave him a black face.

"What funny..... you're handsome I mean a little bit and now everything is fine as well." I said to him.

"Indeed everything is and I don't want to ruin anything by allowing some stranger into our family." He reasoned which is an absurd one.

"Why strangers, we can contact your long lost girlfriend Anya." I teased him and he smiled.

"Idiot, she already got married and now has two freaking kids." He said with a laugh.

"Shitt... You can meet new girls." I said with hope.

"Nope, I'm done with this life. All I want to do is give you all the love which I've missed in those years. So now, my beautiful sisso...let me get ready. I've a flight and you've an appointment." He said patting my cheek and went towards his room.

He's still living in guilt and I don't want that but I can't even force him. I was in my thoughts when the sound of the doorbell broke my trance. It must be my dearest husband.

"Dadda is here buttercup." I mumbled pecking his lips and he started babbling dadda. He chants dadda more than mamma. I walked towards the door and opened it to find him on his knees holding colourful balloons in one hand and a bouquet of flowers in the other.

"This is for the cutest baby and this for the sexy mama." He said, forwarding both of them towards us and I smirked, saying,"Trying to act as a gentleman which you aren't huhh !!"

"You very well know how much of a gentleman I'm." He mumbled with a smirk. God I missed watching him smirk like that.

"I missed you so much." He said grabbing both of us in a warm hug.

"We missed you too." I mumbled pecking his lips quickly and Sameer pouted. We both laughed and he took him from me.

"Hiii honeyyy..." He said hugging him and in response Sameer mumbled a hiiwwwee. Nowadays he tries to mimick sounds. Adi placed a kiss on his head.

"I missed you baby...and see dadda got you balloons." He said giving him the strings of all the balloons. He held it moving his hands here and there but then all of them went towards the sky.

"Woosh...." He voiced looking upwards and we both laughed. Woosh means finish. We have got some code language training too. He picked up everything quickly though forget many.

Adii glared at him and he stared at him for a while but then giggled as he squished him mumbling,"You look so cute in this panda outfit. My little cuddle buddle baby."

I feel so happy to witness them like this. My boysss !!

"I guess you people are gonna stay there only huhh." A voice said and it was bhai. We got inside and Adii greeted him to which he said,"You got gifts for them, where's mine??"

"In the car, mom packed a lot of home-made stuff for you." Adii said and Bhai got elated.

"Damn, I'll call her and surely gonna have a talk with her. She's literally the bestest." Bhai screamed and I couldn't agree more.

"Tell me one thing, do you guys wear your clothes while having a talk? I mean how the hell you guys are colour coordinating that too every time." Bhai said, eyeing both of us and then only I glanced at him. He looked so fine with a deep blue polo t - shirt and black jeans. He had kept his look minimal with a black watch and looked so cool.

He look at me and said,"Your sister doesn't wear clothes other than blue, black and white." I gaped at him and Bhai chuckled saying,"That's true!!"

I hate them.... I seriously hate them.

.........

We all had our breakfast together sent by mom and it was indeed yummy. Mom had packed some food for Sameer as well, which we were gonna eat at the park after getting vaccinated. We've a family day out today !!

All the time Adii had his food, Sameer was with him sitting silently on his lap. I can tell you one thing he loves his dadda more and that's clearly visible. He'll spend much time with him without crying until he feels hungry. I feel blessed and happy to witness their precious bond.

"I'll drive today...you two catch your father-son moment." I said as Adii was about to give Sameer to me.

"You sure ??" He asked me.

"Yup, plus let me show my skills to Bhai as well." I mumbled and took out keys from Adi's jean pockets. He blushed, feeling my palm on his thigh. Such an idiot !!

We heard bhai clearing his throat and I looked at him then instantly ran towards the driving seat. He laughed giving Adi a teasing look and Adii too get inside the car along with Sammy settling themselves at the backseat.

"You two are hilarious." Bhai said sitting at the passenger seat and I smiled sheepishly.

I drove towards the airport not before looking at my boys in the backseat. The weather is a little chilly and before I could ask Adii he already made Sameer wear a bear jacket gifted by Diii. Dii and Hridaan bhaii along with Ansh and Aunty have gone for a family vacay. Lexi and Dylan too have joined them. They both call us sometimes to know about Sameer and they are thinking about getting hitched !!

Thinking all these I glanced at bhai who felt my eyes on him and looked at me saying,"I never knew you could drive like this. I mean seriously the ride was so smooth."

"Thank You." I mumbled and stopped the car as we reached our destination. He looked back and took Sameer from Adii as it's still time for his flight. He went out of the car, leaving both of us alone.

I was about to get down unbuckling the seatbelt when I heard,"Shall I tell him you can be fiery during some rides ??" I snapped my head towards him to find him smirking. How dirty minded this human is ??

"And...I'm the one who taught you how to ride a car as well....."Before he could complete I glared at him murderously but he managed to peck my lips and went out of the car. I hate him so much !!

Aditya's POV ;

"Mamu gonna miss you baby." Suhaas bhai said, hugging him for quite some time. They both indeed have developed a bond and did I ever told you our baby resembles his uncle too just like Ansh resembles me.

"I hope you won't forget me or else I'll have to come here after every 21 days." He further said to him who's playing with the pacifier attached to his clothes. But after sometime time he giggled and shook his head pouting at him. Suhaas bhai chuckled and pecked his lips. My boy is such a keeper.

"And you both take care of yourself ohkieee. And keep that fun banter alive. I'll see you guys super soon. Ain't it baby ??" Suhaas bhai said as he handed Sameer to my bub.

He hugged her and as usual she cried a little and his eyes were teary as well. She asked him to take care of himself and he placed a kiss on her forehead as well as Sameer's.

He hugged me saying,"Keep working hard and making everyone proud. May god give all the strength and energy to you to tolerate my fiery sister."

"Bhaiiiii......" Instantly my bub screamed hearing her and we both laughed but he held his ears saying sorry and hugged three of us.

Soon, the announcement took place and he left taking the gifts we got for him. Sameer waved at him as he kept looking at his retreating figure.

"To whom you're waving baby. Uncle went already." I said and he looked at me babbling,"Dadda......dadda." He's so cute to be real. He giggled as I took him from his mother. My boy loves me more !!

He snuggled to me after sniffing me like his mother. I held him carefully and rocked his back as he yawned rubbing his face. I missed him so much in these two days and him sleeping in my arms too.

He instantly fell asleep and I glanced at Swati who smiled looking at us and said,"He missed you equally. Let him sleep like this, I'll drive us to the pediatrician."

We three got inside the car and she drove us to the pedestrian. She drove slowly making sure not to wake him up but we reached the pediatrician's clinic on time. And the moment we entered here, Sammy woke up hearing other babies' cries.

He babbled mummm, mummm and I gave him to my bub. Gladly we got a seat for ourselves as we had to wait until they called us. She made him drink some warm water from that feeding bottle.

He only drinks water from it, not the milk as he loves his momma's milk. He got some tantrums too and he got it from me as per mom. Maybe who knows !!

Soon the nurse called us and we both greeted the doctor. He took Sammy from us and he grabbed his stethoscope. He coed him by checking his weight and everything according to his age.

"He's doing well and he's not cranky like babies of his age." The doctor said, giving Sameer to me.

"Let's give him the vaccine and then you guys can leave." He said, grabbing Sameer's attention towards him.

"Doctor, do it slowly." My bub said hesitatingly and the doctor smiled at her.

I held my boy while talking to him to divert his attention. I placed a kiss on his cheek and he giggled looking at me. I held his legs to keep him steady as the doctor approached us taking the injection.

I kept talking to him until the doctor was done but when he inserted the needle I felt someone clutching my t shirt and it wasn't my boy but my wife. Sameer was looking at me with an expressionless face until the doctor said it's done and he too started crying. I rubbed his thigh a little where he got the shot while consoling him but everything was in vain.

"The pain will vanish soon. Don't worry." The doctor said as I handed my baby to his mother. I took Sameer's health card and other stuffs then mumbled a thank you to him and we three left from his cabin.

My bub was trying to console him but he's crying seamlessly looking at her eyes too glistened with tears. Idiot she's so emotional but it's cute.

We walked towards our car and she settled in the back seat as Sameer started patting her chest mumbling boo boooob while crying. In an instant she removed her shrug and fed him. I put on the windshield and got on the driving seat.

"You've cried like this for the first time in these last months. Now no more cries. Ohkieee love." She mumbled wiping his tears and placed a kiss on his forehead. That's true we didn't let him cry like the way he cried today in these months. He just use to whine or let out small cries. It's truly said mom's are the real heroes who hardly care about themselves when it comes to their child's needs. My respect for my bub and every woman out there has increased a lot these days.

"If you'll cry like this then he'll cry more." I said, turning towards them and she opened her mouth to say something but I pecked her head consoling her.

"It's normal, he'll be fine." I said and she nodded looking at him adorably who's busy having the milk. He raised his palm to reach her cheek and she kissed his fingers making him giggle. I've never disturbed their personal time. I've nothing to say here as it's her private time with her son. I do adore them like this and sometimes I tease her to make her blush while my baby giggles.

"You done ?" She asked him as he unlatched himself and he smiled. I chuckled and took him, giving her time to adjust her clothes.

"You scared momma baby but it's not your fault she'll get used to it. You've to take a lot of vaccinations." I mumbled nuzzling into his neck, making him laugh. In the meantime she came and sat on the passenger seat. I gave him to her and he sat on her lap.

"Now that my both babies are okay...let's go for a family date." I said and they both screamed along with me. Sometimes I think that it's so good that we're blessed with a baby so early. I agree we don't get enough time for us alone but we can create memories with him and give him a happy childhood. I feel so grateful to god for these two angels of my life.

..........

"You sit while holding him on your lap and I'll push you from behind." I said as we got an empty swing for ourselves. She agreed and sat on the swing along with him on her lap.

"1,2,3......wohoooo." We both screamed in joy and he laughed hearing our voice. We continued this for some more time and then went to give him a unicorn ride. I held him carefully, asking the worker to make the round slow. We posed for some pictures as my bub captured some clicks.

We two made him enjoy almost everything here in the park but our favourite one was an inflatable slide. We three went on it together as I held him on my lap with one arm and the other arm was interlocked with my bub and our boy couldn't stop laughing the whole ride.

Now, we are sitting under the shade of a tree as it's food time. We have got some food prepared by mom and me as well as my bub. We got fruit puree and mashed chickpeas & potatoes for Sameer while croissants and pastries along with chocolate shake for us.

We both already fed Sameer and now he's busy playing with his stuffed bunny. He loves his bunny and sleeps while cuddling with it. He sometimes bounces on his seat but hasn't crawled yet. He giggles to himself cutely. He got his cuteness from her for sure. I glanced at my bub who's struggling with the milkshake. She's been trying to suck the shake from the straw for the last five minutes and it's not coming out.

I chuckled looking at her struggle and said,"When you suck really hard and it doesn't come out." She glanced at me with a cute laugh while blushing.

She sucked it again and mumbled,"It comes out faster than you can even imagine." She showed me the milkshake opening her mouth and I burst into laughter.

"Damn bub, you're getting nasty day by day." I mumbled and she laughed saying,"That's true it comes up in seconds."

"Indeed it does." I whispered and rolled over to her lap hugging her. She smacked me while laughing but then hugged me placing a kiss on my neck.

"Moron....I hate you so much." She said and I laughed but then we heard our baby giggling while bouncing at his place. I pulled him to me and made him sit on my stomach while I remained lying on her lap.

Sameer directed his finger towards the milkshake and she asked him,"You want this ?" He tried grabbing the straw.

"No, not like this....nod your head like this and I'll give you." She said to him nodding her head. He did and mumbled something incoherently to which she laughed, kissing his cheek and giving the straw to him. He sucked on it and once the milkshake entered his mouth he shuddered, closing his eyes shut. We both laughed at him and his reaction.

After taking the taste he directed his hands towards the milkshake and mumbled,"urrrr."

"You need moree ?" She asked cooing at him and he nodded mumbling,"Urrrrr."

"God you're the cutest baby." She said and gave him a long smooch on his cheek making him have the milkshake.

She did give him some sip but then denied saying,"Woooshhhh....it's finished."

"Wooosh.." He pouted cutely and directed toward the bottle. He's the cutest indeed. She took him from me and showed him flowers while he's still busy licking the corner his lips and taking in the taste of milkshake.

She made him sit as her phone rang and it was mom on the video call. She attended the call and talked with her while me and my boy explored the flowers on the grass.

She turned the camera towards us and in the meantime Sameer sat raising his hips and bearing his body weight on knees & palms to reach towards a yellow flower. I was so shocked.

"Mom you see that....he took his steps to crawl." Swati screamed in joy but he stopped hearing her voice and sat there looking at us giving us a look of what the hell happened!!

"Baby let's go like this towards momma." I said and took the position to crawl. I went a little ahead and he tried to imitate me. He dragged his knee ahead but forgot to move his palm and he fell on the grass. He let out a cry and instantly I picked him up consoling him. I dusted off his clothes and mom said,"Don't force him...he'll start crawling soon. And you guys come home quickly, I'm missing him."

"You ain't missing me, mom ?" Her daughter in law asked her.

"Ofcourse I do miss you Suu." Mom said but then continued,"But not as much as I miss my grandchild."

"Still you have to tolerate me." Swati screamed because she knows mom is teasing her. They are just so good to and with each other. She hung up and we three played a little more and made him read different animal books along with the sounds they made.

But soon he started yawning and raising his hip he snuggled upto my bub's chest. He fell asleep in no time as she stroked his back and placed a kiss on his head. He must be tired as we played a lot today.

"It's already going to be evening. Let's pack all this and go to our favourite beach." I said collecting all the things in the basket and hearing this her eyes shined. The beach is our go to place and it will always be special for us.

"Are we going to witness the sunset??" She asked while placing Sameer in the baby carrier and tying him infront of her comfortably.

"Yup, it's been a while we went there and our boy too needs to know where we kissed for the first time." I answered with a smirk and she smiled saying,"Indeed, I want him to know about everything.". She caressed his head softly and pecked his forehead.

"He gets so many kisses in a day. I hardly get 10 or something like that." I complained pulling her to me by her waist.

"10 is literally so much Adiii and I think I give you more at night." She said with a playful wink.

"Indeed you've to compensate for these last two days tonight." I whispered near her ear and licked her earlobe.

She pushed me away mumbling,"Shameless moron !!" I laughed and chased her towards the car. She's so fun to tease. My bub !!

.......

"It's the place where dadda ordered mumma to date him." She whispered to him and he giggled looking at me. He reached out for me and I held him. He snuggled close but I took him towards the wave and made his feets touch the warm salty and sandy water. The wave went back and I heard him mumbling,"Urrrrr."

"You like it baby..." I asked and he giggled again, mumbling more in his language. I repeated our previous stunt again and he laughed harder.

"Adiii look here." Swati screamed as she got ready to capture us. I directed Sammy to look towards his momma and he smiled. I threw him up in the air and he giggled as I caught him back by his shoulder. At this stage children's trust their parents a lot and they know they are here to catch him. I don't know what will be our equation as he grows up but I want him to trust me like he does now.

"I love you so much honey." I mumbled against his forehead and he touched his pouted lips with mine. He's the cutest and I'll go to any extent to strengthen our bond!!

We clicked a lot of pictures and witnessed our first sunset together. I know I've kind of ordered her to date me like she says and I also know that she just teases me saying that but that's one of the most daring thing I've ever done which led me to these precious angels of my life. I'll treasure them for a lifetime. My family!!

..........

At night ;

"Won't you show dadu that you started crawling?? Huhh Sammy??" Dad asked him as we boys were playing. He shook his head from side to side and I laughed at dad.

"Sammy give dadda a hii 5." I asked him but he snuggled close to dad. Such a traitor.

"Why are you snuggling to me now ??" He asked cooing him and he giggled. I love the way dad becomes a small kid with him. He loves children so much and Sameer and Ansh are kind of lucky to have him as their grandfather. If dii gonna give birth to a baby girl then surely she will get most of the affection from all of us and especially dad.

"Duuu.....duuui..." Sameer mumbled and again leaned ahead to go towards dad. He dragged his knees again and this time his palms too.

"Woah...go baby go. Go to dadu." I cheered him and he giggled while going towards dad who's waiting for him on the other side opening his arms while sitting on his haunches.

"Come Sammy , come to me." Dad said with glistened eyes but he sat in the middle. Dad laughed and went to pick him up.

He smothered his face mumbling,"You did start crawling baby boy and now your mom will have a tough time to catch you." He smiled at his gesture and glanced towards Swati babbling,"Mummm...mummmm."

"Why is he growing up so fast??" She mumbled as dad gave Sameer to her. We all chuckled at her words.

"Exactly my question.....it feels like yesterday we just returned from hospital." Mom said getting emotional. Her eyes were filled with tears.

These girls are so senti. She held him for a while and cooed at him congratulating him for his new milestone. I hugged my bub who's equally emotional.

"It's fine, we can plan one more baby." I whispered and she hit me while hugging me. I laughed while pecking her head and said,"It's a part of life baby."

"But I won't be able to carry him in my arms." She complained while pouting.

"No worries, he'll be strong enough to pick his mom in his arms." I said with a smile and she banged her head on my chest hugging me tight. We'll cherish every moment with our kid.

One month later ;

"Where's Sameer ?" I asked him though I know he's behind the curtains. I took slow steps towards him and screamed,"Peek a boo." He giggled so hard sitting there only in his diapers as he poured all the puree on his clothes.

He's in his 8th month and crawls like a pro making us run behind him. His teeth are developing and two weeks back he was ill too because of that but now my boy is fine.

I came home early finishing my work at the office today as tomorrow we are going to Alibaug for a family vacation along with mom and dad as well. My bub too was busy these days as she started doing full time so we do need some break. Last month was a little hectic and we all had different days with Sammy. One day mom take care of him and the other was full time dad's. The same way we husband and wife too used to take him to office and shop respectively.

I crawled to him and lay my head on his lap. He scooted back and sat on his haunches holding my face as he kissed me.

He knows how to give kisses, flying kisses and does know how to wave at people. He mimics sounds of some animals. Ansh made him learn that. He responds to his own name. We taught him so many things and he did keep some of them in mind but forgot some things. Hehe !!

We heard the car's screeching sound from the window and I smiled looking at my boy who also got to know that his darling mum is back from work. We visited her at noon and she was surprised. I sat upright and said,"Baby go and hide....we gonna play I spy with momma." I picked him up and made him sit behind the curtains.

"Sit here until momma finds you." I mumbled against his cheeks and he giggled cutely.

"Hmmm, done hiding behind the curtains ??" I heard her voice and jumped in horror but my boy giggled and peeked from behind the curtains. He's so cute !!

"Come to mumma....Sammy." She said with shining eyes & opening her arms. He giggled and crawled towards her.

"Ayeee, I missed my boy so much." She picked him up and gave him a squeeze hug while showering with kisses. He giggled as she nuzzled her head on his tummy.

"Did you miss me ?" She asked cooing him and he held her face touching his lips on her forehead. That's his go to kiss whenever he meets her after a couple of hours.

"Why are you nakey nakey huhh ??" She asked, looking at me but I couldn't take my eyes off them. They are so precious to me.

"We were having food and he poured all the puree on his clothes." I said and sat beside her.

"You're becoming naughty ain't you ?" She asked but he snuggled close to her neck sniffing her. She laughed while stroking him and asked,"You two did have a great time because nursery is a mess."

"We were playing...." I reasoned but I know I have to get everything settled there.

"Eeezeee."We heard him mumbling, flashing his developing tooth and we both gave him a squeezy hug while kissing both of his cheeks. Well eeezzee means squeezy hug. He giggled and we both laughed. She left him on the floor and he crawled towards the bean bag.

"I need a squeezy tooo." She pouted and sat on my lap.

"Where in front or at the back ?" I asked with a smirk and she gaped at me but I laughed pulling her in a beary hug.

"You know how to twist my words." She whispered in my ear and tried biting my ear lobe. I chuckled and stroked her hair then placed a smooching kiss on her cheek. She's managing work and her motherly duties very well and I'm proud of my bub.

"Mom prepared your favourites for dinner today." I mumbled, staring at her.

"I know she told me already." She answered with a tired smile.

"Go and take a shower then we can have dinner and sleep." I said caressing her cheek.

"How about you join me as well." She mumbled mischievously.

"That sounds good but you are visibly tired and I don't want to tire you more. So I'll deny that." I said, placing a kiss on her forehead. I know when she needs what more than she knows about herself.

"I love you." She mumbled and pecked my lips. I smiled and she pecked me once more, biting my bottom lip.

"Mm...a little deeper please." I mumbled her words from last night with a smirk and she laughed with a flushed face.

"Moron..." She muttered pulling my hair and I laughed. We both are more goofy nowadays and I love the equation between us. She placed her lips on mine and smooched a little harder then said,"Byee...I'm taking my boy to shower together. You go and clean the mess."

"Enjoy." I said and she mocked me showing her tongue.

"I'll love to suck that tongue of yours." I screamed and she gave me a nasty look saying,"You're just too much." I laughed while she cooed Sameer saying,"Come baby let's take a bubble bath."

He smiled mumbling,"Bubs...bubss." He's unaware of the fact that it's her mother's nickname given by daddy dearest.

They both dashed inside the closet and she made him choose his as well as her clothes. She kept their clothes on the couch inside the closet then took their respective bathrobe and went inside the bathroom.

I went to his nursery and cleaned it up, keeping everything at its place. In the meantime they got dressed and she fed him his food. Dad always has his dinner early so that he can play with Sameer and he too loves his time with him and falls asleep in his arms. He loves to cuddle tbh.

Me, mom, my bub and dalveer uncle had our dinner together and discussed about the time for tomorrow as we are going to Alibaug for vacation. No work, nothing to worry about, just family time. Ansh has his school or else we would have taken him with us. Di and Hridaan bhaii are doing well and Aunty is a little emotional as she's going to be dadi again.

"You packed everything??" She asked as she packed clothes of Sameer and his necessities.

"Yup, yours and mine are already done." I whispered as I placed sleepy Sameer carefully on the bassinet. I covered him with his soft blanket and he snuggled to the bunny. Told ya a cuddler !!

I placed a kiss on his head and went towards his mother, my beautiful wife who zipped up the bags after checking them. I picked her up and said,"It's bedtime so rest can be done in the morning." She laughed and garlanded her hands around my neck. She kept staring at me for a while and pecked my lips. Crazy !!

"Sleep, you had a tiring day." I said placing her on bed and then slipped inside the blanket. She climbed up to me and adjusted herself over me, while blushing as my eyes were on her. She laid her head on my chest and I played with her hair, caressing her back softly.

"Adiii..." She called me raising her head and said,"You're a good son, an amazing friend and husband. Successful businessman and now a wonderful dad as well."

"So, I want to ask you that....if you weren't a businessman what would you choose to become. " She asked with a serious tone. I thought for a while and said,"Private Investigator."

"Huhh, why so ??" She asked like a curious student.

"BecauseIlovetoinvestigateyourprivates." I said quickly and she hit me with a pillow on my head and this was really a hard one.

"Moron ...all you know is just dirty talk." She screamed and slept far away from me with a flushed face. I laughed at her. It's so fun to mess with her. I sat upright and hovered over her but her eyes were closed. I tickled her and she burst into laughter while messing my hair.

"You're such a nasty creature." She screamed while laughing.

"But still...answer my question." She said and stopped me from tickling her more.

"I don't know, it's just that dad's work and his aura had fascinated me and I just want to work like him but create my own identity in this business world." I answered sincerely and it's true. Dad and his way of handling things have always been my motivation.

"I too want our Sammy to be like you but do whatever he feels that can bring out his better self." She said with a smile stroking my hair. I agree with her. I'll never force him to take our legacy. He can do whatever he wants.

"Btw, you already are my pri........." She whispered in my ear sensuously and I smirked looking at her. She winked at me and I nuzzled my face in her neck. She burst into laughter and god, I love this woman so much. I smothered kisses on her exposed neck. She giggled and hugged me placing a kiss on my head. We cuddled and drifted to sleep.

After some hours ;

I stirred in my sleep as I felt emptiness beside me. I opened my eyes and checked the time. It's 3 in the morning, of course the trouble maker would have woken her up.

I went out of our room and stood at the railing to find her twirling around while holding him in her arms.

I smiled and walked downstairs to hear her sing," I'm just so into you,
I wanna let it all out
You're so perfectly fine
I could talk all day but let me spell it out
A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H

I continued joining them," I love you still
And you know I always will
'Til the end of time
I won't change my mind
Love you, I'll be here
I will never disappear
Said forever, I swear
So I will be there...." They both giggled and she placed a kiss on his pouted lips.

"Wove uuuu..." We both heard him mumble while pouting and here one more word is added to his dictionary.

"We both wove you more." We said simultaneously kissing both of his cheeks.

"Were you two having ice cream?" I asked as I smelled ice cream. Sameer giggled because I snuggled into his neck but this ice cream freak walked towards the kitchen without listening to me. Idiot!!

"How many times should I scold you ??" I screamed at her while walking behind her.

"You two will get ill." I said and she filled her mouth with two more scoops like a chipmunk.

Rest in peace dear gums.

"I just gave him a little of it then fed him Oreo with milk." She mumbled while gulping one more spoonful of it. She looks so cute that I can't even get angry at her and tbh, her immunity is so freaking strong.

"I thought I'll spoil you but your mom is the crazy one here." I mumbled as my eyes fell on the oreos. I made Sameer sit on the kitchen counter and he took one more cookie from his small plate.

"I too want to have some ice cream." I whispered going near her and she forwarded me a spoonful of it. I shook my head and inched closer to lick her lips.

I smooched on her luscious lips and said,"That's my favourite dessert." She blushed with a giggle. I just love her so much !!

"Shameless." She mumbled and took the tub of ice cream while having a scoop of it.

"Mumma....urrr." Sameer mumbled, directing his finger towards the Oreo packet. He's turning into an Oreo lover !!

She gave him some more and he ate it while smearing the cream in his lips. This crazy mother son duo have their snack time at 3 am in the morning. But these little moments will be what we'll cherish later when he grows up. We both want to spend as much of our time with him doing crazy stuff together.

TBC.......

• Hope you enjoyed this part of last chapter and thank you much much for 100k reads ❤️ !!

• Last part will be updated tomorrow on last day of the year and it's a little steamy one *wink wink* so wait for it !! Stay safe and please vote and comment like you always do !!

• I wove you guys 👉🏻👈🏻 !!

Love Love 🖤, Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.1K 22
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...
188K 12.1K 44
The most sacred words for the couple getting married should have been, "I now pronounce you husband and wife." It wasn't for them, though. All it too...
7.5K 954 15
โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ Have you ever thought, whe...
78.8K 4.8K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...