Boboiboy Crossover: Meeting t...

By VarianSmith

⚠️I do not own Boboiboy, Izuku and/or any characters from this fan fiction whatsoever except for some to do t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: The Start
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Story! Lunch Time!
Chapter 18
Boboiboy: Dead Friends AU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Upcoming Q & A!
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ °•*Q & A*•°⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Recall Chapter

Chapter 3

2.6K 109 18
By VarianSmith

Detective Tsukauchi went investigating around the area of USJ before leaving the five kids at a park that's close by.

"Hmmm... I wonder how long will he finish investigating?" Boboiboy wondered, "Do you think he'll really help us? I mean, there are five us, he doesn't know us and we don't know him." he continued. "Weelll," Fang drawled, "it's not like we need help for anything. We just needed somewhere we could fly off without getting noticed by others." Fang said. "We don't have a house. I say we do need help." Gopal flatly said, "Ish! We could just sleep outside. This is no different from any of our missions anyway." Fang said, "Uhuhuhuhu... Why?? Why can't we sleep on a perfectly good modern bed when it's being offered right in front of us??!" Gopal cries and both of the duo starts arguing whilst Yaya, Ying and Boboiboy notices the beeping lights of their watches.

The commander is finally contacting them!

The three accepted the call but the certain duo hasn't noticed yet, "Ouch!" "Ack!" Gopal and Fang had their ears pulled by Boboiboy, "Aduh... Boboiboy, what did you do that for???" Gopal asked with a single tear on his eye, "Hm, that's your fault. I kept calling both of your names and the two of you didn't respond!" Boboiboy scolded the two, "If you had just stopped, you would've noticed that Commander is contacting us." "Oh, hehe..." the two sheepishly laughed.

"Everyone! Are you alright?!" It was Commander Ko Koci, "When you sent your coordinates, we immediately went there but there were no signs of you there at all! It's all space!" From what the commander had said, surprised and shocked the five. "Eh?!" The five synced, all confused and wondering just where could they be. "Fortunately, me and Admiral Tarung remembered this kind of incident." Ko Koci continues, "You all are...." "We are???" "In a different dimension!" Ko Koci revealed the truth to them and more truth he is about to spill, "Admiral Tarung and I have experienced going in a different dimension as well, to be specific, that dimension. The one you're at currently." Ko Koci casually said as if it was a norm and all the five were still processing to the information being given. "We were able to get back from our original dimension fairly quickly tho, that's why it took us a bit long to recognize the coordinates you sent us." Ko Koci then began to become serious, "Not only did we remember that coordinates, we also remembered that we sent a team there to put up a base. The purpose is to find DimenBot."

"DimenBot? There's a power sphera here too?!" Gopal asked, "A power sphera that opens a portal to different dimensions." Boboiboy said, "That's right, DimenBot has been missing for over... well, since the hunting began." "And you think it's still here, Commander?" Yaya asked, "If it's been like that, how will we find it?" Ying nodded in agreement of her friend, "That's right, Commander! They might've zipped already to another dimension already!" Ying exclaimed but stopped, everyone did the same and think, 'Wait...'

They then snapped out of their thoughts and Gopal asks, "How did you get back, Commander?" "Easy, I asked DimenBot." Ko Koci smiled, "HUH?!?!"

"Alright, alright. Calm down. I'll give out the full details in the file, I'll send it in your power watch. Be sure to check it." Ko Koci said and before leaving, he gave out a mission. "Since all of you are already there, I'll give out your mission. A mission to learn more about this world as it turns out, it changed. And don't worry about your families, you'll still be able to visit them even when you're there and you'll soon find out how once you read the file. Also, all the funds will be taken care of by TAPOPS so don't worry too much in spending things you that might like or need. Also, coordinates will be sent for where you're spending your days in mission." Ko Koci then bid his farewell and the five did the TAPOPS salute. Thankfully, no one is in the park but them so no one noticed what they were doing so they were safe.

"Huh, to think there was a power sphera that could zip through different dimensions." Yaya said, "Well, we should read the files. Detective Tsukauchi will get back soon." Ying said. "Right!" Then the five began to tap and tap their power watches and started reading the file that was sent to them.

File 927

Team X were given out a mission to find DimenBot and was successful at it. But, Team X found out that DimenBot was already living a peaceful life so they instead told the power sphera that if they ever needed help, DimenBot can go to them.

The Team X were also able to make their own portal to zip through dimensions so they could get back from here to home. But it will take 15 days to charge up the machine.

Main Base is at XXXX, it's close to a school that trains heroes. And Temp Base is at XXXX, it's close to a hospital. Both passwords to the bases are same which is YYYY.

You may spend your days whichever you like.

Mission is not only to learn and explore about the world but also the "quirks" that showed up suddenly. And to be aware of any possible dangers that could affect, like harm, dimensions.

If it's possible for us to enter theirs then there's a possibility for them to enter ours. We'll have to make sure that no new threats will come hunting for power spheras. But if it's harmless then there's no need to pursue when we're doing the same by entering theirs.

Funds will be taken care of by TAPOPS, spend as much as you like. But don't spend like a flowing water. Also, there is danger that settles in that world so do be careful in doing the mission.

End File

"Oohhh, so DimenBot isn't the focus anymore." Yaya said, "Aiyaa, why did Commander have to tell us the old purpose." Ying said. "At least we have a way back home now." Fang commented, "And we have company too." Boboiboy said and Gopal was looking at the distance, "Hey, Ying... have you finalized what we should say to the Detective?" he said as he saw the Detective coming out of his car and is already walking towards the five kids. "What?! Wait! I haven't yet!!" Ying exclaimed, "It's okay, Ying. If anything, let's just tell the truth but NOT all of it. Alright, Gopal?" Yaya said, glaring at Gopal. "Ehehehe" he sheepishly laughed.

Before the Detective could go up to them, the five quickly agreed in one thing. To not reveal too much of their powers. Once they're done with that, they all went to the Detective.

The sun is settling down to the waters for the moon to rise. The six of them were inside the car of the Detective, "Sorry, sorry. It's getting late, I'll be sure to make this quick so you guys could rest." the detective apologized to the young ones, "It's alright, at least we were able to call our guardians." Yaya softly said, "And got ourselves a home to stay."

"Oh? That's great then!" The detective cheered, "if you'd like, I could send you there. It's dangerous to be out late." Tsukauchi was concerned for the kids well-being although they were a bit tad too suspicious and that crater too. The beast, that is called Nomu, didn't create the crater after the falling from the sky, if anything, it fell just right next to it. The Nomu created a small crater but a bigger one was right next to it and the people from the helicopters told me that something huge fell but when they came, it disappeared.

The kids came up after the Nomu was captured. There must be a connection somewhere. The craters, the sudden disappearance of a large object, 'lost' kids. Either it's a connection or a coincidence, I still have to question them for safety.

"It's fine, we'll be safe on our own but thanks for the offer Mr. Tsukauchi!" Ying said, "Hmm, alright then. Just be sure to be careful." Tsukauchi said and then pulled up the car, "We're here!" he exclaimed.

The six has arrived it's destination!
Time for some interrogation!

"I'll be questioning you all one by one so the rest could wait out here." Tsukauchi said and gestured the other four to sit down on a couch.

Ying, Yaya, Fang and Boboiboy waited. 'Gopal... please... don't say too much!' The four worried for their friend's loose lipped, he may not study all the time but he's still the most knowledgeable one in terms of their surroundings and situations, it's just that he's really really dense and frank in the wrong times. Their hands all fidgety from worrying about Gopal and about their turn. Their stories might not match and have them under suspicion by the police.

At Gopal's little interview, the detective started to introduce himself, "Hello, Gopal. As you already know I'm Detective Tsukauchi, I'm pleased to meet you and right know I'll be asking some questions." Tsukauchi bowed and Gopal followed along and both sat down to their respective seats.

Tsukauchi asks, "What's your name?" Gopal then answers him, "Gopal, sir." "Alright, first. What were you and your friends doing out in those woods?" Tsukauchi asked and prepared his quirk, a quirk that could tell him if someone lied. "We were trying to find ourselves out of the woods." Gopal answered and it was the truth but something was missing there, "You say that you and your friends were lost, how did you all get lost?" Gopal then started thinking, now that he mentions it, Gopal didn't know how they got here. It might be DimenBot but it couldn't have been since DimenBot is living peacefully in this world. "I have no idea." Gopal said and it was the truth again. "Hmmm, have you encountered a villain here?" Tsukauchi asks, "Here? Well, no." Gopal said, he did encounter a villain but it's from his world and not here so technically it's the truth. "...Then, have you encountered a villain recently?" Tsukauchi asks again, 'By how he said that answer, it seemed like he referred as if he encountered a villain somewhere else and not 'here' as he says it.' Tsukauchi thought, his curiousness wonders of possibilities of who these children are. "Hmmmmm.... Nope!" Gopal beamed at the answer, I mean, the supposed villain they encountered was just none other than the troublemaker alien, Adu Du and his partner Probe. Gopal doesn't see him as a villain anymore since Adu Du and Probe helped them a few times and them helping him and Probe. Those two just cause trouble each time they try to save another power sphera.

'It's the truth again.... I guess there's nothing to worry about these kids.' Tsukauchi said and asks his next question that made Gopal answer hesitantly, "Do you know anything about the huge crater in the woods?" from how Gopal was acting hesitantly, Tsukauchi was worried that he might be a danger. "Umm, well. All I can say is that we didn't mean to. It was an accident, I swear!" Gopal said and it was the truth again but the detective didn't stop to pry since the people saw a huge object fell and created a crater but then when they went to check it out, there was nothing there. "I have heard that an object fell and created that crater. And since you knew about the crater, what do they mean about that object?" Tsukauchi was serious but kept his calm as to not scare the boy, "That was Lily..." 'Sorry, Fang!' Gopal told the truth and the detective was now confused as ever. 'Lily? Is it a person? But they say it was an object or they may have seen wrong. Was it Lily's quirk that allowed her to create such huge crater?' Tsukauchi thought for a moment before going back to ask Gopal one last question, "Alright, this will be the last question. What's your quirk?" Tsukauchi said, by knowing what the kid's quirk is, he might know what done the crater and found out about this "Lily" person or if that is ever a person to begin with.

"I can change things into food!" Gopal beamed and touched the edge of the table and changed a part of it as chocolate, "Ta da!" he says, "Ah, but I can change it back tho." not wanting to anger the ma for destroying their property, he changed the chocolate to its original. The detective was bewildered by its power.

"Don't worry, guys. We discussed this already, I'm sure Gopal knows what to do." Yaya said, looking back at the time where they were still at the park quickly discussing on what to do.

***

"When they ask for our power, we have to tell them only the bare minimum of it. Like Yaya would say she has a flight quirk and that's it." Ying explained, "Oohhh, I get it!" Gopal beamed. "Then I guess I'll say I can manipulate the shadows." Fang said, "But I'll only use Shadow Tendrils." he continued. "Then, I'll say I can run really fast and Gopal, just say you can change things into food." Ying said and Gopal nodded. "But Boboiboy, you. You, uhhh, have to be quirkless...." Yaya said, "What?! Why???" Boboiboy questioned, "Because when you use your elements, your clothes and personality change. And we're still not sure if that's a norm to this world so for now, don't say anything about your quirk." Yaya explained and Boboiboy understood, "Alright then, but what if I get caught in a lie??" Boboiboy said, concerned that they'll get caught. Yaya clasped her hand to the shoulder of the boy and smiled, "Don't worry, Boboiboy. You won't."

***

And that's what happened.

And each and every one of them got questioned and was released, surprisingly, everything's good to go since their answers answered the detective's questions like about the Lily one, it was Fang who gave an answer and that connected to everything for the detective (Fang only said that it was his fault but didn't say anything more since he got embarrassed by the fact that Gopal told him about Lily and the detective didn't pry). They weren't in any danger nor are they danger themselves. They're just kids who were having fun and trying to get back home when suddenly they got transported here and got lost. The detective thought it was a villain but he isn't sure since the kids didn't know what happened exactly and the crater thing was probably from Yaya, she told him that she had super strength and flight as a quirk and the detective thought it was her who made it but Yaya didn't really say anything about her making it.

All in all, they were safe.

Not for Gopal though, he had to hide from Fang for a moment.

Now that they're done, they were starting to locate the base of their choice to live in. It was the one that's close to a school.

"Woah, this is a school? Awesome!" Boboiboy cheered, "It's so huge!" Ying awed at the school building, the gate itself is cool, the inside might even be way cooler. "It must be a prestigious one!" Yaya beamed, "Must be full of work and exams..." Gopal groaned, he doesn't wanna do exams, he sucks at it but still magically passed. "Okay, guys. Stop ogling at that, we're almost there." Fang announced and everyone gathered to Fang as they follow him to their new temporary home.

Little do they know, the school they were ogling at was the UA High School, it's where the students be trained to become the next batch of heroes. And soon, they'll be there too.

Haiizzz
I wanna write the interaction but I wrote this on a whim now I don't know how this is leading too;;;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.9K 22
Who didn't know UA! The number One Hero School! They being created for a Future hero to be better! Being care by The one and only Pro heroes Nezu, or...
11K 1.5K 21
You cannot step into the same river twice. (Засан нийтэлж буй хоёр дахь хувилбар.)
785K 29.2K 70
WARNING: this book is about PTSD. Percy is blamed for what happens in the last battle. The deaths of the seven, Nico, Reyna, camp. All of them gone...
10.4K 460 7
What would you do if you were transported to another world? A normal response would be to panic, but Boboiboy was a kid, and kids are very curious. ...