π‘΄π’š π’”π’‰π’š π‘°π’π’…π’Šπ’‚π’ π’ˆπ’Š...

By _queen_of_moon_

hey guys.... so basically it's my first ff ever so plz do not hate me in comments...plz... plz... 21+ mature... More

what will happen??..
introduction part-1
introduction part-2
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.πŸ”ž
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
important notice.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
for you all.
my goodbye for jin.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
my new book.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
my sorry.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
new cover.
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
chapter 65.
chapter 66.
chapter 67.
chapter 68.
chapter 69.
chapter 70.
chapter 72.
chapter 73.
chapter 74.
chapter 75.
chapter 76.
chapter 77.

chapter 34.

6.9K 258 20
By _queen_of_moon_

Previous chapter.

She mumbled but I just shook my head telling her it's not her fault..then she took her books and went back to her room.

Previous chapter end.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yn and taehyung on bed!??
Part-1.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

An pov.

Time skip to morning.

In morning everyone got ready for haldi ceremony while taehyung was still in yesterday's dream and jimin JK are busy teasing taehyung.

Lemme tell you there clothes and ceremony decoration.

Aera.

Lisa.

Bora.

Aalia.

Jennie.

Jisso.

Rose.

Yn.

Bts.

Rishi.

Aryan.

Sid.

Decorations.

The room which everyone are supposed to rest.

So let's go back to story.

Taehyung pov.

Here we all are roaming here and there at the destination of ceremony but I was finding yn..yesterday night she went without saying anything to me.

I was waiting suddenly I heard some boys talking.

Boy - yeah..did you saw her?..she was looking fabulous.

Boy3 - yeah..bro I wonder who she is?..

Boys2 - I think she is sister of Rishi bhai..

Boy3 - really!?..wow she was looking so hot in that Saree.

My hands formed a fist making my jaw Clenched but somehow I control myself but suddenly I heard many gasp as I look in the direction but my breath stop.

Yn was coming while talking on call her one hand was busy holding her Saree and one hand holding phone..i gulp down the hard lump in my throat..honestly she was looking so hot..whole meal..fuvk she is just too hot to handle.

She looked around and her eyes fall on us(bts) she begins to come towards us n-no..don't yn please no..if you came I'll lose control..but it was too late she stood infront of us.

Jimin - yn..you're looking so hot in it.

Kook - yeah..for a second I thought it was someone else..

Jin - yes..a killer.

WTF--- how can they compliment her like this..and she?..why she is blushing so hard?..suddenly hoe-soek hyung went to her and kissed back of Her hand while she look down blushing hard.

My eyes darkened at the scene but I control myself beasty side infront of her but still you need punishment for making me mad love..be ready for it.

Yn - act-actually su-suga oppa..Jennie unnie was calling you.

She said and left without saying anything making everyone chuckled but I glared at them as they just smirked I know they are teasing me.

Time skip.

An pov.

Ceremony was going well until it was turn of yn to put haldi on them..she went towards them and put haldi on aera then looked at Rishi but he was smirking?..maybe something was running in his mind?..let's see what it is.

She came infront of rishi and was about to put haldi on him but suddenly  he held her hand and spinned her and pulled her making her back hit his chest as she wiggled to get free but what can she do?..

He took some Haldi in his hand and put it on her face while she looking down eyes tightly closed..he laughed on her small scared figure and backhug her while laughing.

And he turned her around then looked at her but she was pouting making him laugh more he hugged her and kissed her crown and again sat while raising his hands as if surrender himself.

But she was pouting angrily then something hit her mind making her giggle internally she went to apply haldi but instead of that she poured whole bowl on him while he stood up pushing his hair back with his fingers as he widened his eyes.

He didn't expect this from you and everyone started to laugh on his state while he looked at you and run to you but you run away while laughing forgetting your shyness.

Rishi - you!!..stop there..

He said while laughing and running behind you and you run more faster and shouted.

Yn - it was Aryan bhai's plan not mine bhai..plz no.

You shouted when you saw he was holding whole bowl of haldi in his hand..aryan came and join you both in it..and now you three were running here and there while laughing making everyone go Aww at you.

Suddenly Aryan stopped in center of it making you stop as well and Rishi frowned looking you both like that..but suddenly.

(I know it's short but yk I can't find anything😵I literally checked whole yt for a video)

(you and Aryan)

Rishi was happy yet shocked to see you dancing while taehyung was still frozen by seeing your moves As soon as this over again suddenly..

(you and sid)

After this everyone was clapping and cheering but you were too shy to look at anyone while sid chuckled seeing you all flustered..you just run away to Aalia and grabbed her hand and runned as fast as you can.

You immediately came out of there and was busy catching your breath as Aalia whined.

Aalia - yn why?..let's go na..it was so fun.

Yn - aalia..ex-am gonn-a sta-rt*breathing heavily* let's go.

Aalia - oh..shit I totally forgot about it..lefts go I'll bring your scooter.

Yn - scooter?..why?..

Aalia - idiot I am also wearing Saree I can't take bike today.

Yn - oh..yeah..go fast.

Aalia went away and yn immediately called Aryan and told him about her leaving for exam then went to the table where she kept her books..but saw bts and bp sitting there while talking make her little embarrassed as she just danced and run away..but she still went.

Yn went towards them and they smile at her was about to compliment her dance but before that she picked the pillow making them confused she took the books which were under the pillow.

Lisa - books?..here how?..

Yn - I have my exams today and I can't be absent so I need to leave I am sorry I can't stay here.

Rose - yn-ah..don't go na..please.

Jisso - yahh..she has exams okay?..let her go..but yn how much time?..

Yn - exam timing is 2 and a half hour but mine will be done in 1 and a half hour so take 2 hours..unnie.

Jennie - o-ok..then come fast and best of luck.

Yn - thank you unnie..

You said and immediately runned away as Aalia was standing there waiting for you on scooter..you sit on it by one side and she immediately drove off.

Time skip.

In collage.

After reaching there first thing was yn washed her face had a light makeup from Aalia's makeup...then went to her class.

Yn pov.

There was a dead silence in the class as we all were writing our exams but suddenly I felt someone calling me so I look around and saw Aalia telling me to look out of window.

Yes..aalia is in my class as she is 1class further so there are 2 class divided but why she is telling me to look out.

I slightly got up and looked out but my eyes widened seeing the person infront of me.

Yn - tae-taehyung-ssi?..

I whispered to myself after seeing him standing while leaning his back on the bike..he really came..i thought he was just kidding but he wasn't..i don't know why but I am feeling too happy rn..i immediately speed up and completed my paper.

Then got up and gather my stuff and mouth Aalia "I am waiting for you"
And then left from there while running I went down and saw he was still there and I was breathing heavily so I calm down myself and act like I don't know he is here.

Clearing my throat..i started walking but I didn't stop I passed by him but I heared.

Taehyung - yk your acting is very bad.

I gulp and slowly turned around and saw he was standing there while looking at me..hands folded on his chest, eyes are on me, leaning back his back on the bike..making me more nervous than before.

Yn - yo-you?..w-what ar-e yo-u do-ing he-re?..

I cursed myself for shuttering but his stare was looking at me so intimately maked me a Lil scared too.

Taehyung - stand infront of me first.

He said Huskily and deeply sending shivers down my spine while I took baby steps toward him and stood infront of him but he was too tall for me..bamboo..hmp!

Taehyung - I am not a bamboo and how was your exam?..

I got red cause of embarrassment how come he read my mind?..leave it.

Yn - g-good..

Taehyung - hmm...should we leave?..

Yn - aalia--

Taehyung - I had talked to her..she will come by your scooter.

The heck---she really pushed me in demon's cage..ahaha..wae?..i just nodded.

Taehyung pov.

I was looking at yn who was standing..i internally chuckles when I noticed her short height..she was coming till my chest only..my shorty.

But suddenly my eyes fell on her waist which was revealed by the side of her Saree..i lick my dry lips and gulp..she is looking damn hot in that..no wonder why everyboy is behind her.

Finally getting out of my thoughts I started my bike and helped her to sit on bike and then drive back to hotel near destination as sid told me that it's gonna be Mahendi function soon so we all need to get changed.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

So...here this chapter ends hope you all will like it and next one is gonna be blast so be ready for it and you didn't saw my new book Huh?..bish go and check it out..and remember 14+ is important cause it's gonna be full of smut things and it's kth ff so..go and check it out.😉

For now..

B-bye...moons..👀

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 3.2K 42
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
70.6K 2.7K 56
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
143K 5.1K 43
[18+] A Jeon Jungkook FanFiction An Indian-Mafia Romance Dominant Male Lead X Innocent Female Lead ⚠This book contains explicit scenes and is high...
32.6K 985 34
A lovely Girl who cherish by everyone in her home, A little Girl who just turn sixteen, A lovely Girl who never even felt pain but everything change...