The Mafia's Love | Taehyung F...

By Cuteztae

( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
New Book
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Another New Book ♡
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1 (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Chapter 53

5.5K 199 6
By Cuteztae

Y/n woke up first the following day. She felt Taehyung's arm around her, pulling her to him without letting go. She was facing away from the elder and she felt his rhythmic breaths on her neck and she knew that taehyung was fast asleep.

Y/n still felt like she was in a dream. What she was waiting for for 6 months came true suddenly. She was scared thinking whether it was a dream, If it was, she didn't want to wake up from it, ever. But hearing Taehyung breathing , feeling his arm on her body and feeling his warmth against her made shouted that this was not a dream, but it was all real. A soft but a happy smile spread over her face and she turned around carefully without waking him up to face the elder.

Taehyung was sleeping so peacefully with a pout. Y/n felt heat rushing to her face with immense happiness and butterflies were rumbling in her tummy. She slowly traced Taehyung's jaw with her fingers and then sent her fingers through his silky hair pushing it away from his forehead. She watched him with eyes over flowing with love for him. She remembered what he wrote on his letter, how he was in pain and how hard it was for him. Even remembering it, it made y/n tear up. She wished she was there for him back then and now she is determined to stand up for her taehyung, to protect him and to be his strength whenever he needs someone.

The girl couldn't hold herself back, cuz she pressed her lips gently on Taehyung's. She let it linger for some seconds before pulling away. Then y/n saw, a beautiful pair of eyes watching her with a smile on his face.

" Morning sunshine " taehyung said in his morning sleepy yet so deep voice Making the butterflies in y/ns tummy go wild.

" Good morning Tae " y/n greeted the elder back while caressing his cheek.

" I love you " y/n literally whispered but clear enough for the other to hear it.

" And I do too! I love you so much more " taehyung said with a smile and y/n pouted with a nod.

" You can go have a wash Taehyungie. You must have been tired after a long flight " she said and taehyung nodded.

" I am not tired at all because I slept with my baby last night and it was like medicine that took my tiredness away. " Taehyung said and saw y/n blushing. " But yes I have to change this because I can't wait to get out of these clothing and get into a new one" he added with a smile.

Then Taehyung's lips were on y/ns forehead kissing her, while sending shivers through her body. Taehyung got down from the bed after kissing the younger's forehead and walked to the bathroom after taking a towel from his luggage.

Y/n realized something and smiled so widely.
When she is with Taehyung only she feels alive..
For 6 months, she survived but she wasn't living it.

_

After having breakfast, taehyung and y/n were sitting on the couch at the tv room. Taehyung's arm was wrapped around the younger protectively, cuddling her to him.

Y/n was watching TV and she turned at taehyung because he switched off it out of nowhere.

"Baby!" Y/n whined but Taehyung just smiled and turned y/n around to face himself.

" I am sorry baby. I couldn't apologize to you yesterday as I should have. But now I am going to because you deserve at least a proper apology from me " taehyung said and y/n saw how his eyes turned teary with these words.

" Oh no Tae. I already forgave you and you did nothing wrong baby. Stop blaming and torturing yourself Tae. Please " y/n said cupping Taehyung's face and the younger's heart broke to see tears rolling down from his eyes.

" Baby. Please what happened Tae? Why are you crying sweetie ? " Y/n asked trying to wipe Taehyung's tears away but it was no use. More tears kept following one after the other.

" Did you read my letter princess? " Taehyung asked between his tears and y/n nodded. " Didn't you feel disgusted about me? To stay with me anymore? Didn't you feel like you are dating a pervert, a sex addict ? " Taehyung kept on asking and y/n was shaking her head the entire time trying tell him that she never felt that way. Taehyung said the above to the girl and suddenly broke into sobs. If someone else was there , they would have been shocked to see the invincible, strong mafia boss crying and breaking down infront of his girlfriend.

But y/n knew how soft taehyung was , how kind and warm-hearted he was even though he had to show his heartless side to the world to suit his position.

Seeing taehyung cry infront of her made y/ns heart scream in pain. She moved closer to taehyung and wrapped her arms around him,engulfing him in a tight hug.

" Baby. I understand everything my tae. Trust me, I never felt anything bad when I was reading your letter. All I felt was regret, regret for not finding you sooner so that I would be able to love you longer, I was sad that I couldn't be there for you when you needed someone to rely on whenever you needed, I was worried about your health, how you coped up with all that pain and I felt immensely proud of you for going through all of them without breaking yourself. I was proud to see how you have matured into a strong , fine gentleman even after going through shit. I am proud of you tae , I am so proud of you " y/n said while caressing Taehyung's hair with her long delicate fingers. She herself was tearing up when she was telling these to taehyung but he was hugging her so he didn't see her tears.

" But now I am here, here with you, for you, for ANYTHING Kim Taehyung. You can rely on me whenever you need someone, we can laugh together when we are happy and we can cry together when either of us are sad. We can do everything together and I am sure it will make us stronger baby. I know you must have been keeping all your pains and problems inside you, without letting them out, but since I am here now , I want you to share them with me. Your happiness, your pain or anything. You are obviously allowed to cry baby. Even the strongest people cry and let out their pain so you can do that too..I will always be a strength to you " just as y/n said this taehyung broke down into sobs hugging the younger tightly.
A sob escaped y/ns mouth as well because she hated seeing taehyung said and now he was crying, but she knew that she had to stay strong now inorder to help the love of her life.

Taehyung was crying his heart out hugging the younger. He was never allowed to cry at home when he was a kid because as his father said, future mafia cheifs never cry. Taehyung didn't have anyone to rely on , obviously he had his hyungs and Jimin but what he could tell them was limited. All his childhood pains and troubles, taehyung went through them alone. He always kept all of his troubles trapped inside him without letting them out.

But now, she is here. The love of his life is here. Right here. With him. Holding him without letting him go. Taehyung knew that he finally found someone to rely on. Someone who wouldn't laugh at his problems but who will try to find solutions together with him. So first time in his life, taehyung cried so much as his heart wanted to. He did let out all his pain and frustration hugging his girlfriend,his love, his life. He felt how y/n caressed his back and hair while giving him soft kisses on his head when he was crying. Taehyung pulled away after a lot of time and looked at the younger with his swollen and bloodshot eyes.

" I love you so much. " He said and then it was y/n who covered his lips with hers sealing their mouths together. Taehyung felt his heart melt with the soft touch of the younger's lips. He circled his arms around the girl pulling her closer to him and it was y/n who took the lead in this kiss and taehyung gladly let her. The kiss was not a fierce, hot one but a gentle and a soft one. Y/n kissed Taehyung moving her lips on his, showing him how much she cared and how much she loves him. She gently sucked his lower lip and traced his lips with her tongue and pulled away slowly.

" I love you so muchhh my Tae baby. " She pecked his lips again and taehyung smiled against the kiss.

" Go wash your face and come. We have to go somewhere. " Y/n said and taehyung looked at with a questioning look. " I haven't gone sight seeing in London much..I went here and there with my parents 4 months ago. So let's go have some fun " she said and taehyung nodded with a smile.

He stood up and was about to walk to get changed . " Umm Tae ? " Hearing the youngers voice he turned around and spoke " yes my love "

" How many days are you staying in London ? " Y/n asked and taehyung smiled..

" 3 days. My flight is day after tomorrow. We can go back together." He said and y/n nodded making Taehyung go to the room soon to get changed. He was excited to have fun with the younger after so long.

_

The couple walked around London through out the day. They went to see the big Ben and walked aimlessly in London streets talking this and that and laughing.

They were taking many photos of each other to treasure as memories.

Y/n loved how good taehyung looked even in photos. He was such a gorgeous, photogenic person and y/n was so proud that he is only hers. She was screaming internally because she was stunned by Taehyung's ethereal beauty and handsomeness.

Taehyung and y/n went to see the London eye after having lunch. They had to wait for about 1 and a half hours to get in the London eye. But it was totally worth it. Y/n literally screamed watching the whole london from the top of the London eye.

They didn't feel time fly because they were literally having one of the best times In their lives. It was already getting darker and when they got down from the London eye it was literally night.

" Let's go see the London bridge next. It's so pretty at night " taehyung said and y/n nodded in excitement.

After sometime , Y/n and taehyung were at the London bridge , their final destination for the day , holding hands and walking like a normal couple with nothing bothering them at all.

" I always wanted to visit the London bridge with my boyfriend" y/n said and taehyung smiled.

" Well, i am glad that your Dream came true " taehyung said and y/n laughed.

" I came here with my parents as well though" she said and smiled mischievously making Taehyung laugh out loud

" But you are here right now with your one and only boyfriend" taehyung said beaming with happiness.

" Mm hmm " y/n nodded and took her phone out.

" Wait there Tae. Let me take a photo" she said and took some pictures of taehyung and she was smiling widely at the phone the entire time looking at her gorgeous boyfriend through her camera lense.

" Good look at you!! You look absolutely stunning my handsome boyfriend! I used the black and white filter and you look angelic. It suits so well " y/n said showing her boyfriend all the photos that she took of him.

Taehyungs mouth curled into a smirk as he went through his photos. " You should be honored that I belong to you only " he said making y/n s heart turn cartwheels in happiness. He pulled y/n towards him by grabbing her waist and started to kiss the younger under the London lights.

Y/n felt her legs go numb from the indescribable pleasure that she was feeling from the elder. She stabilized herself by circling her arms around Taehyung's neck and he pulled her even more closer, one hand around her waist and other cupping her face, caressing her cheek.

Y/n sent her fingers through Taehyung's hair , playing with the locks because she knew how much he loved it. Taehyung sucked the lower lip of y/n and traced her lips with his tongue asking for access to which the younger immediately compiled to. Taehyung pushed his tongue inside the younger's mouth , playing with hers erotically and tasting every corner of her mouth.

Taehyung's hand went from her waist to her ass cheek and he squeezed it making the younger let out a moan into the kiss. Taehyung felt his member harden and he knew he wanted more. Taehyung kissed the younger for somemore time and pulled away slowly and looked at her who was panting for air.

Y/n was a wreck, her lips were pink and swollen from his pleasurable harassment. She looked at Taehyung's eyes and smiled beautifully.

" Tae " she said softly and taehyung looked at her. " Yes baby " he replied and y/n smiled shyly.

" I want more " she said and taehyung felt butterflies rumbling in his tummy Because obviously he wanted more as well.

" Are you sure princess " he asked and y/n nodded. " More than anything " she said and taehyung smiled and took her hand in his. " Then let's go back " he said and both started to go back to the apartment, suoer excited and nervous for what to come next.

_

Hey my beautiful people 💕
How are you all?? Hope you all are doing great 🙂💜

How was this chapter ❤️ lemme know.

Vote, share and comment.

Thank you for reading. I will see you in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8.3K 40
▪︎[A MAFIA FANFICTION] "It hurts the worst when the person who made you feel special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today ..." When a normal gi...
227K 8.8K 46
parents are the god which lives with us. mother will give birth to us, everyone always praise mother and her struggles for her son or daughter.... b...
636K 24.2K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
3.1M 127K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...