A Wild Ride | AU Dabi Fanfic

By sup3rn0va_x

"Look, Akira. There are a lot of things that you don't know. You need to realize that I'm not the one you sho... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three

Seventeen

1.8K 36 101
By sup3rn0va_x

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

Dabi picks me up and slams me against the wall, "Fuck... I've missed you." He says as he kisses my neck.

"I told you to shut up."

I feel him smirk against my mouth, "It's kind of sexy when you tell me what to do."

He puts me down and takes off my pants as he lowers himself, then puts my legs over shoulders as he stays on his knees.

This is a view I could definitely get used to.

His bright blue eyes were full of lust as he looked up at me, and the look alone is enough to make me cum. He looked submissive, but dominant at the same time.

His mouth connects with me after what feels like an eternity of him staring into my soul, and my body instantly goes weak.

"Fuck..."

What the hell am I doing?

Why am I letting him do this to me?

It feels so wrong... but so damn right at the same time.

No.

I can't let him seduce me like this.

"Stop..."

"Why? You taste so good, baby."

"You can't just..." I struggle to speak in between moans, "Walk into my house and seduce me, thinking I'll fall for it. I'm... stronger... than that."

"No? You feel pretty weak to me."

He did not just say that.

I go to move my leg off of him but he grabs it tighter, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Put me down."

"You sure that's what you want?"

God dammit.

When he looks at me like that and speaks to me in that voice, it gets to me so bad.

Moans leave my mouth as his tongue plays with me again, and I tug on his hair.

"Fuck... fuck, I hate you."

He finally puts me down and comes back up, towering over me as I'm pressed against the wall. His fingers lightly play at my entrance, "I know, princess." They trail up my body and linger on my waist for a moment, until he takes my shirt off.

Dabi cups my face, "Show me how much you hate me."

My breathing was heavy as our eyes stayed locked together, but I have no more strength left. I'm weak... just like he said.

Fuck.

I crash my mouth back to his and our bare bodies press against each other. It's a feeling I haven't felt in so long... but I've missed it.

He picks me back up and carries me to the couch, then throws me down on it and quickly takes off his pants.

I pull him back down to kiss him as he hovers over me and pins my legs back. "You–"

"Shut up and fuck me." I demand.

He smirks, and slowly inserts himself into me. "Fuck..." We simultaneously moan.

Oh wow.

This feels...

This feels fucking insane.

Amazing.

My nails dig into his back as he rams himself into me, and he moans in both pain and pleasure.

"Fuck... fuck, Akira..."

Oh.

Didn't know the sound of my own name would turn me on so much.

My eyes and head roll back, but he grips my throat, "Look at me when I'm fucking you."

I do as he says, and when our eyes lock again, he starts to go harder, and faster.

"You feel so fucking good, princess."

He suddenly stops, "What are you doing?"

But he doesn't respond, and instead flips me over, pulling me up by my hips, "Don't worry. I'm nowhere near finished." He says with a heavy breath.

His one hand grabs my hair, pulling on it, "I want you to tell me when you're about to cum."

And with that, he rams into me, causing me to yell out moans.

"Oh my god... fuck... it feels so good."

"Yeah? You like when I fuck you like the fucking slut you are?"

"Y-yes... fuck..."

Holy fucking shit...

I already feel like I have to cum.

"Nobody makes you feel this good, don't they?" I don't respond because I'm too busy moaning, but he tugs on my hair harder, "Answer me."

"N-no...fuck, I'm gonna cum... I have to cum."

He thrusts faster, "Cum, baby. Cum all over my fucking dick."

My body twitches as my hands grasp at the couch, reaching my climax and coming back down.

***

"How many times is that, now? Four? Have you had enough yet?"

Yes. I'm fucking dying.

"You came so much... but I still haven't. I don't think that's fair."

"So cum already, then."

He smirks, "Yeah?"

"Yes." I say, exhaustedly.

"I want us to cum at the same time."

His thumb presses on my clit as he fucks me at a faster pace, both of our moans echoing throughout the house.

"I want... I want you to cum in me."

"You want me to fill up those fucking guts?"

"Y-yes..."

"Whatever you want, princess." He says, in a sinister tone.

He pins my arms above my head with his one hand, while the other stays hooked under my leg.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum, baby. Look at me."

We lock eyes and moan loudly as we both reach our climax, and I feel the liquid being shot inside of me, and drip down as he pulls out of me.

"Holy fucking shit... god..." He says as he lays beside me on the blanket.

Wow.

I'm fucking dead.

As I go stand, my legs are shakey and he chuckles, "What's so funny?"

"Having a little trouble?"

"Shut up."

I quickly go to the bathroom to pee and freshen up a bit, then lay back down with him.

"That was amazing."

"Yeah."

He wraps his arm around me, "And so is this. Laying with you on this boujee ass fur blanket, in front of the fire place. It's nice."

Yeah... it actually is.

The thunder and rain outside, and the fire... the ambience is perfect.

Our eyes meet, "I could get used to this." He says.

Used to this.

We didn't even talk.

Barely.

It always fucking leads to sex.

Every time...

He always finds a way to seduce me.

He has this power and hold over me that I just... I can't break free of.

He possesses me.

"Dabi..."

"Yeah, baby?"

Baby.

"We need to talk."

"That's not usually something a guy wants to hear after having sex." I glare at him, "What is it, princess?"

God... I don't even know how say what I want to say.

"I need you to know that just because I had sex with you... doesn't mean I forgive you."

"What?"

"Did you really think that just because we had sex that you're forgiven?"

"Well... kind of?"

Are you fucking kidding me?

I scoff, "Wow. I can't believe how stupid I am."

I sit up and reach for my shirt, but he stops me, "Wait, Akira, I didn't mean it like that."

"So how did you mean it, hm? You thought that by fucking me it would make everything better?"

"No, that's not–"

"Just forget it–"

"Akira, stop." He says sternly as he grabs both of my wrists. "Can you let me talk for five fucking seconds?"

I bite my tongue, "Fine."

"Thank you," He lets go of my wrists, "Let me just start by saying how sorry I am. I acted like such a fucking idiot when I told you I was done. It was a mistake."

"Then why did you? What changed between now, and then, hm?"

The expression on his face changes, "Nothing changed, princess."

"What?"

"My feelings for you have always been the same."

This... doesn't make any sense.

I scrunch my brows in confusion, "Then... why..."

"I was scared." He finally looks at me, "Of my feelings for you. It freaked me the fuck out how fast it happened. So that's why I ducked out... before they developed any deeper. Guess I didn't realize how deep I already was."

He's... scared?

But why?

Is it because of what Keigo told me? About him, and all of them?

Why neither Keigo, or Dabi... can be in a relationship...

Or something else...

"Who was she?" I say, through a partially cracked voice.

Dabi sighs, and hesitates before speaking, "Her name was Hinamori. She was... the love of my life."

Of course this is about another woman.

I had assumed that he had an ex, because of what Keigo said. And I'm sure Keigo has one, too. They all do.

"But... it's not her fault, that I am the way I am. Not entirely, anyway. It's mine."

"What do you mean?"

"All my life... I've been a part of this job. This world. But it never changed me. It was only when I had become the leader... that everything changed. Hinamori always hated what we did, and refused to ever be a part of it." He lets out a breath, "I was working nonstop. Traveling. Getting... drunk, a lot. Doing drugs. We barely saw each other anymore. And when we did, we would constantly fight. And eventually... she couldn't do it anymore."

And here comes the breakup part.

"I came home one day, to find all of her stuff gone. She was sitting outside, and told me she was done. I begged... I begged her not to leave. But it was too late. I knew it was over. I got angry, bitter... hated everything. It took me a long time to realize that it wasn't Hinamori that made me this way... it was this job. It turned me into a version of myself that I hate."

Hearing him talk about this... it tugs at my heart.

He won't look at me as he speaks, but I can see his eyes faintly glistening as the fire reflects in them.

Hinamori... he was hopelessly in love with her. It makes me jealous.

Jealous because he'll never feel that way about me.

Dabi's eyes finally meet with mine, "I can't be with you... Akira. I want to... more than anything... but I just can't. I can't let you get hurt because of me. I won't make you go through what Hinamori did."

So there it is.

The reason he is the way he is.

Why he has this giant wall put up.

Keigo...

He said nearly the same thing to me.

That we couldn't be together. That what we had couldn't be anything more.

It's silent for a few moments, because neither of us knows what to say. My gaze is fixated on the fire, but I know he's still looking at me.

"And besides," He breaks the silence, "You have Keigo. You don't need me."

Ouch.

"Dabi–"

"It's okay, Akira. I'm not going to make you choose one of us. You said it yourself that he makes you happy. And that's all I want for you." He gives me a sympathetic smile, but I know that he's hurting.

And so am I.

"And if I said I don't care if I get hurt? Then what... Touya?"

At the sound of his name, his expression softens even more so, "Akira... no. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I think that's my decision to make." I say, sternly.

"It's also my decision not to be with you."

I scoff, "That's not fair."

"No, what's not fair is being with you when I know I'll end up hurting you. I can't just sit back and watch it happen."

"I told you, I don't care!"

"And what about Keigo, hm?"

"What about him?"

"You're just gonna drop him? Tell him that you're choosing me over him?"

His question threw me off guard.

I knew that if Dabi and I ever got together, that would mean it'd be over between Keigo and I.

God... what am I even saying right now?

I've just been blurting out shit without even thinking.

"Exactly."

What the hell am I gonna do...

I don't want to choose.

"I can't be with Keigo either." Dabi looks at me, "He told me the same thing you did. That he liked me, and wanted to be with me... but knew that he couldn't. That he was scared I was going to end up hurt. It's all the same."

My vision becomes slightly blurred as tears pool in my eyes, but I quickly choke them down.

"I'm sorry... Akira. That's just how it is with us."

"If that's always been the case... then why get involved with me in the first place? Why let me fall so fucking hard for you?"

"For me... or for Keigo?"

"Does it really matter?"

"Yes, it does."

I hesitate, "Both of you. You both knew that it was inevitable that I would get feelings for you, and you both couldn't stay away from me."

"And that's exactly it, princess." I look at him, "I couldn't stay away. I tried. But I couldn't. Now, I can't speak for Keigo, but I'm sure he feels the same."

I let out a sardonic laugh, "It's ironic, when you think about it."

"What is?"

"That you both say you can't be with me because you don't want to hurt me, yet here you are... hurting me."

"And that's why we need to end this. Go back to being friends."

I don't want to.

I can't.

It would have to take all of the strength in the world, and then some... to stay away.

"No."

"No?"

"I can't be just friends with you, Dabi. You're really gonna sit there and tell me you can handle being just my friend?"

He sighs, "No. But it's either we try to be friends... or we never speak again."

I hesitate, "I don't wanna lose you."

"Then friends it is."

"Dabi–"

He cups my face, "I don't want to lose you, either."

Tears brim my eyes, "Stay with me. One last night. Please... Touya."

He gives me a small smile, "Of course, princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
160K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
811K 49.5K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
493K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc