A Wild Ride | AU Dabi Fanfic

Av sup3rn0va_x

"Look, Akira. There are a lot of things that you don't know. You need to realize that I'm not the one you sho... Mer

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three

Sixteen

1.5K 39 111
Av sup3rn0va_x

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

"No, Daichi... I'll be fine."

"You sure? It's no problem if you want me to come over."

"Yes... I don't want you to drive in this weather. I'll be okay as long as the power doesn't go out. And if it does, I have a shit ton of candles. I'll be okay."

"Alright. Just... please call if you need anything. Okay?"

"Of course. Thank you, D."

"Love you, sis. Stay safe."

"You too."

I'll be fine.

A little thunder and lightning never scared me.

Although... I've never had to deal with losing power. So I really hope that doesn't happen... because I have literally no idea what to do.

I've seen in movies and shit– they light candles and use flashlights, whatever. But anything else...?

How am I supposed to cook anything?

Oh, god... and what about the heat? I think it's all electric. So if I lose power, it's going to be fucking freezing in here.

There is the fireplace... but I'm terrible at lighting fires.

It's fine. Maybe I'm overreacting for nothing. The power probably won't even go out.

I sit down on the couch with a refilled glass of wine, a bowl of rice, and the second I turn the TV on... my house goes dark.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me."

Shit, I can't see a thing.

I use the flashlight on my phone to find a lighter, and light a few candles around the house.

At least it'll smell nice.

Guess I'll just sit here and watch videos on my phone.

Great. No service.

Okay... music?

Aaand that won't work, either.

My phones almost dead, anyway. So it doesn't even matter.

Well, isn't this just fucking wonderful.

God... this silence is fucking creepy.

It's fine. Maybe I'll just do a puzzle.

***

About twenty minutes pass by, and I've officially begun turning to ice. I started to do the puzzle, but it got so cold in here so fast that I could barely use my hands. I gave up trying to start the fire, and I've just been laying here snuggled in about five blankets.

Loud bangs at my door startle me, but I know it's only the wind and rain.

It startles me once more when the banging continues, followed by yelling.

"Akira! Akira! Open the door!"

Dabi?!

I run to the door and open it, and in runs Dabi.

"Jeez, how long does it take a person to open a damn door?"

"Sorry! I thought it was just the storm making noise. Why are you here?"

He takes a towel from the kitchen and dries his hair off, "To check on you."

"Check on me?"

He makes a face, "The storm? I figured when I lost power so did you. Wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine. So you can go now."

He chuckles, "Ouch. Why the hostility?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Look, Akira, I came over to make sure you were okay. Not to fight."

"I didn't ask you to be here. You think that just because you decided to come over on your own that you're suddenly forgiven? Forget it, Dabi. You should go back home."

I start to walk away but he grabs my hand, "Holy shit, your hands are fucking frozen."

"Yeah, no shit. There's no heat in here."

"Why didn't you light the fire place?"

"I... don't know how."

"Akira–"

"I'll be fine, Dabi. Just go."

He rolls his eyes and walks over to the fireplace, "What are you doing? I told you to go."

"Making sure you don't freeze to death."

"I don't need you to take care of me."

"Dammit, Akira. Just shut up and stop being so stubborn."

"Oh, and now you're gonna tell me to shut up? You know, I really–"

I stop talking once the fire becomes lit, and an annoyed pout spreads across my face.

"You were saying?"

Asshole.

I roll my eyes and walk away from him and the fireplace, but he follows.

"You're welcome, by the way."

"Thanks. Now you can go."

"Can we please just talk?"

"What? Sorry," I keep walking further away from him and towards the kitchen, "I can't hear you. It's too dark in here."

"Seriously? You're acting like a child."

As I rummage through the cabinets, trying to find something to eat, he grabs a packet of noodles from in front of me.

"What are you doing?"

"I want noodles. And clearly you're hungry, too. I'll cook."

"How are you gonna boil the water? The stove won't turn on."

He makes a face, "You're joking, right?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Why would I joke about that?"

Dabi laughs, "Man, sometimes I forget that you grew up in a fucking palace and never had to do anything for yourself."

Asshole x2.

"Well, that was a little rude."

"And true." He lights a match and clicks the gas on, lighting the flame.

My jaw slightly drops, "How did you just do that?"

"Magic."

Not gonna lie... that turned me on.

When he did that, and when he lit the fireplace before.

He just... did it. He knew what to do and he did it within seconds.

I need another drink.

"You want a drink?"

"Aw, someone learned how to have a little hospitality."

"Okay, no drink. Got it–"

"Relax, I'm kidding," He chuckles, "I'll take whatever."

***

"I have to say... this has actually been kind of... nice."

"Yeah?"

I slightly smile at him, "Yeah."

As I'm blindly washing the dishes, a glass slips from my hand and cuts it, "Fuck!"

"What happened?"

"I fucking cut my hand on some glass. Dammit."

"Shit," He takes my hand and wraps a towel tightly around it, "Come sit."

"Owww..."

"Does it hurt?"

I glare at him as we sit down, "No, it feels great."

He gently unwraps the towel to look at it, "Shit. It's pretty deep, princess. You need stitches."

"Stitches?! We can't go to the hospital in the middle of a storm!"

"I know. I have stuff at my house. I'm gonna go grab it real quick. Just keep that rag wrapped around and apply pressure, okay? I'll be back in a minute."

"Okay."

Of fucking course.

Leave it to me to gash my hand open with a fucking glass in the middle of a blackout.

Exactly two minutes pass by, and he comes running back in the house... soaked.

"Damn, it got worse out." He peels his soaked shirt off, revealing his very sexy body. "How you feeling?"

Horny now, thanks to you.

"Uhh... fine, I guess."

"Let me see," He takes my hand again, unwraps the towel and opens a bottle of something.

"What's that?"

"This is gonna sting a little."

"Wait, Dabi– owwww! What the hell!"

"I told you it was gonna hurt a little."

"Yeah, that's not a little. That fucking hurt like hell."

"Oh, relax, princess. Does it still hurt?"

I go to speak, but look down at the gash and realize that the pain stopped.

"Exactly."

He puts on a pair of gloves and pulls out some more stuff from the box, "Okay. Now this is gonna hurt."

"What do– ouch! Stop hurting me!"

"Stop being a baby, it doesn't hurt that bad. You've never had stitches before?"

"No!"

"Jesus."

We sit in silence as he stitches the gash up, but I catch him glancing at me every few seconds.

This feels... intimate.

Weirdly intimate.

"What are you doing with Keigo?"

Of course.

Of course he had to go and ruin the fucking moment.

"It's none of your business."

He finishes the last stitch and applies some cream to it, "What are you doing with him?"

He wants to know?

Have it your way, Dabi.

"Fine. You wanna know what I'm doing? That's an easy one. I'm having sex with him, and–"

"Yeah. I know. You might want to take your sexual activities inside instead of a jacuzzi where people can see you."

"People meaning you? My god... were you watching us?"

"No, I wasn't watching. But I did see you guys."

I roll my eyes and stand from the couch, "Tch."

"Didn't answer my question, though. What the hell are you doing with him?"

"I already told you. I have sex with him, and give him head, and–"

"Stop. That's not what I meant and you know it."

"What do you want me to say, Dabi? He makes me happy. He tells me he wants me. I'm not confused about anything with him."

He looks away, "I told you that I wanted you."

I scoff, "Yeah... after you had already told me you were done."

I start to walk away but he follows, "I know. But then I realized how badly I fucked up." He grabs my arm, "Seeing you with him is killing me, princess."

"Yeah?" I smirk, "Good. Now you know how it feels."

"You're right. I do know. But you know what else?"

"What?"

"I know that you don't actually like him."

"Funny. I didn't realize you had such deep intel on my feelings."

"He doesn't make you feel the way I do."

"What? Miserable? Yeah, you're right. He doesn't."

"No..." He takes a step forward, "He doesn't make you feel how I do." He repeats, almost in a whisper.

I scoff, "You're ridiculous."

"No. I'm right. And you know it."

I'm not about to play this fucking game right now.

I'm not gonna let him get to me.

I smirk, "I could go into very heavy detail of all the things he makes me feel, Dabi."

Keep a strong face. Be better than him.

"When are you gonna stop this little charade, hm? You want me to admit that I'm jealous? Because I am. You've made your point."

"Actually, I haven't."

"Oh, really? So what point are you trying to make, then?"

"That my feelings for you are gone."

A slight smile comes across his lips, "So you admit that you had feelings for me?"

Dammit.

"Feelings of hate."

That was a good comeback. Way to go, me.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. I hate you. I do."

I turn around to walk away again, but he grabs my wrist once more to stop me. I don't turn around, but he continues talking.

"See now..." He gets closer to me, "I think you're lying, princess."

"It's true. I hate you, and your stupid hair," He gets close enough that I can feel his body heat against the back of mine, and brushes the hair away from my neck, kissing it lightly, "And... and I hate your dumb piercings," His tongue glides across my neck when I say those words, being sure that I'll feel his tongue piercing. It causes me to let out a light, breathy moan, "And..."

Fuck.

I can't do this.

I can't think straight when he does this to me.

Why can't I find the strength to tell him to stop? To walk away from him? My body feels like it weighs a thousand pounds... and I can't move.

"Keep going." His husky voice says, in my ear.

"I hate... I hate how vulnerable you make me. How weak I get whenever I'm around you. I hate how much power you hold over me. And I hate that I'm constantly thinking about you. How every time I see you..."

"Every time you see me what?"

"I'm reminded of what happened between us. All of it. Then I'm reminded of badly I want you to fuck me again. I hate–"

"That's enough." He turns my body so that I'm facing him again, "You've made your point."

Thank fucking god.

I internally take a deep breath, "Good. Because after saying all of that... I've decided that I don't actually hate you."

"No?"

"I don't hate you... because I feel nothing for you."

Dabi smirks, "Really?"

"Yes."

He gets even closer, and tilts my chin up with his finger, "You're gonna stand there, and tell me you think of me the ways you do... and still deny your feelings for me?"

My heart is beating so rapidly, he can probably hear it.

Come on... say something.

Don't let him get to you.

Fuck.

We smash our mouths together, kissing more fiercely than we ever have before.

"Still gonna deny it?"

I look at him as heavy breaths leave my mouth, "Shut the hell up." And crash my mouth back to his.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.7M 57.9K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
159K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
160K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC