Born Blue

Por HoneyMabel

This starts off at the end of the season 10 finale. (Which was amazing!) The interactions with the baby Jamko... Más

Starting a Family?
Priorities
Baby Blues
10-13
It's About Time
Sick Day
Telling the Family
Cloudy Judgement
Forgiveness
Operation:Family Stakeout
Not in Church
Christmas Day
Unwanted Visitor
Getting Ready
Mood Swings
Baby Time
First Night Home
Meeting her cousins
Godparents
First Mothers Day
Babysitters?
Joe Babysits
Nicoles Interview
New
Eddie Goes Back to Work
Know your place
Settling the Dispute
Learning The Ropes
Night Adventure
Eddie Goes Out
Hashing it out
Blast from the past
One thing to the next
More puzzle pieces
Take them down
Ultrasound
Attached
The double date
Pregnancy brain
What does it mean
The reagans 2 cents
Everything happens for a reason
Could've been worse
Run down
Cheater cheater
Now What?
New Game Plan
The Truth
The Old Flame
Unnecessary Visitor
Intensity
Scary
Weighing the options
Professional conversation
So sweet
Case closed
Delivery
Teamwork makes the dreamwork
Quality time
New Partner
Seems Familer
In Need of Love
Over The Edge
One on One
The One That Got Away
Trouble
Making Amends
Still His Little Girl
An Honest Mistake
High Tensions
To be fair
Going to the Chapel
Drama at the 2-9
Water Under The Bridge
Finally Some R&R
Battle Scars
Court
Kiss and Makeup
A New Addition?
New Dinner Guest
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Big News
Deja Vu
Relatable
Trouble in Paradise
Spicy Night
The 2 Week Wait
Ryans 1st Birthday
Seeing Double
Drama
The Big Announcement
Gathering Intel
Well This Is Awkward
Who's The Father
Officially Outnumbered
Another Reagan Is Born
Babies Left and Right
Just Another Day- Final Chapter

Bringing work home

102 1 0
Por HoneyMabel

Wednesday April 12th 2023

Today was Alaina's 2nd birthday, Eddie took off and Jamie was going to work 1-8 so he could spend the morning with all of them rather nap time.

It was 6am, Eddie was lying in bed on her phone before she got up and Jamie was still sleeping beside her.

"Jamie can you get up and help me decorate before Alaina gets up?" Eddie asked nudging him.

"Mhm..." he mumbled and woke up.

"I wanna blow up balloons and hang some streamers at her door." Eddie said and got out of bed quick. She went to the bathroom and Jamie got up and started throwing on his clothes.

"Eddie? You okay?" He asked getting closer to the bathroom door, after hearing her throw up. It took her a minute until she opened it.

"What was that about?" He questioned.

"I don't know maybe I just got up too quick and I'm hungry." She said unsure and confused. Jamie cocked his head at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked quietly like people were around listening.

"No! No Jamie. It was just a fluke thing." She said and walked by him to get dressed. He wasn't saying anything, he just watched her get dressed and couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Huh, do I need to take a test to prove it to you!?" She asked annoyed.

"You have been acting different...getting angry quicker then normal..." Jamie pointed out.

"Are you serious? Jamie the past 2 weeks have been so stressful that's why!" Eddie told him.

"I think you should take one." Jamie replied. Eddie rolled her eyes and went back in the bathroom. Jamie was practically pacing outside the door, nervous. They weren't ready for another kid. They never even talked about another kid. It feels like Ryan was just born!

"You okay?" Jamie asked through the door after a couple minutes.

"Yeah I'm coming." Eddie said. Jamie was getting nervous, it was taking so long.

"See." Eddie came out and showed him the negative test.

"Thank god." He sighed in relief.

"Yeah way to scare me for no reason!" Eddie said laughing, shaking her head.

"Hey you woke up and got sick what was I supposed to think." He said shrugging.

"I don't know. Let's go decorate. I feel fine now she said and they went to the kitchen. She gave Jamie a bag of assorted balloons to blow up while she did the streamers.

"We never really talked about plans for another baby...?" Jamie questioned.

"Well yeah Alaina is 2...Ryan's 9 months...can't say I need to add another one quite yet." Eddie told him.

"But you think you'd want another?" Jamie asked.

"I don't know...what do you think?" She asked unsure.

"I think in a year I might be ready...but definitely think the kids should be older then they are now to understand." Jamie replied.

"Yeah like I wouldn't mind Alaina in preschool honestly...Ryan potty trained...?" She added.

"That would be ideal." Jamie agreed. They continued getting balloons blown up and all around the living room floor to play with. Eddie finished hanging streamers in the doorways for her to go through.

They had there coffee and sat on the couch waiting for the kids to wake up. Ryan was up first and playing on the floor with a balloon when Alaina started talking through the monitor asking for Eddie.

"Happy birthday sweetie!" She said when she went in her room. She rubbed her eyes and smiled.

"Come see what's in the living room!" Eddie enthused. Alaina climbed out of her bed and walked out to see all the balloons on the floor her face lit up and she picked one up.

"There's the birthday girl!" Jamie said when he saw her. She ran and wanted to sit with him on the couch.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked her.

"Peencakes" she said.

"Ooo good call, day daddy makes the best pancakes right?" Eddie agreed and picked Ryan up to get him a bottle.

"Yes" she said shaking her head, making Jamie smile.

"Special birthday pancakes coming right up." He kissed her cheek and moved her off of him to get started in the kitchen.

After breakfast Alaina requested to go play on the playground around the block so they got the kids dressed and walked to the park. Jamie pushed the stroller and Alaina held Eddies hand.

"Do you think Joe will call to say happy birthday?" Eddie asked as they passed by a detective taking their lunch on a bench they passed. Everyone else had called or texted already today to tell her.

"I'm sure. Family comes first, besides Alaina didn't do anything you know?" Jamie said.

"Yeah true. I just hate that he's mad at me. You think you could talk to him?" Eddie asked.

"I can try but I feel like I said as much as I had to say, I hope you know I did back you up more then you think." Jamie said as they neared the park entrance.

"No I know." Eddie sighed, Alaina was wanting to run and go play but Eddie kept a firm hold of her hand.

"Hold on, we have to get inside the fence before you run off remember?" Eddie reminded their now 2 year old.

"Side!" She shouted and pointed at the "slide" that another kid was on at the moment.

"Yup there's a couple slides, remember you have to wait your turn if someone else is on it though right?" Eddie told her with her mom eye and brows raised Alaina looked up at her and nodded in agreement.

They got in the fence and Jamie parked it on the bench nearby with the stroller taking a glance around the park, checking out all adults, making sure none looked suspicious. Eddie let go of Alaina's hand and did the same thing, aligning up in seconds who's kid belonged to who. It was there nature, she went and sat with Jamie.

"I hope she plays nice today." Eddie said.

"She's usually fine." Jamie said.

"You weren't here last week when she screamed at the top of her lungs because she couldn't get up the steps." Eddie said rolling her eyes.

"Oh, yeah well. At least she's determined." Jamie said. Ryan was itching to get out of the stroller, Jamie put his shoes on and let him walk around the bench, picking up sticks and rocks. He didn't show much interest in the playground yet.

Alaina was making Eddie nervous standing on the bridge that bounced as bigger kids ran across it, she got up in case she fell.

"Be careful Missy..." Eddie told her laughing through her fear of one of these kids knocking her over being careless. Why was such a big kid on this playground, he was probably 12...there was a "big kid" playground across the picnic area.

"Eddie." Jamie called out. She turned around to see Jamie on the phone, telling her to bring Alaina, it was Joe wanting to say happy birthday.

"Oh Lain come here, someone's on the phone for you!" Eddie said happily she could get her off this playground for a couple minutes. They got over to Jamie and he handed her the phone.

"Put it on speaker." Eddie told him, she wanted to hear too.

"Happy birthday Lainey...do you know who this is?" He asked her. She got shy and shook her head no.

"Haha she's not sure." Jamie told him.

"It's your cousin Joe Lain!" He told her. She lit up smiling.

"Say thank you!" Eddie encouraged.

"Sank you." She said happily.

"Your welcome, have a good rest of your day okay?" He told her.

"Otay." She said. Jamie took the phone back and talked to him on the regular speaker.

"Pay mommy?" Alaina took Eddies hand and they went back to the playground to play.
——

Later that night after Eddie had gotten Alaina bathed and in bed she sat out on the couch giving Ryan his last bottle for the night. She wasn't feeling well again, she thought back to what she ate today and last night that would not agree with her but she couldn't put her finger on it. She felt lightheaded, dizzy, and her stomach hurt.

"Hey." Jamie said coming home from work around 8:30.

"Hi. Can you do me a favor?" She asked him. She felt bad seeing he didn't even have his shoes off yet and she was already needing something from him.

"Sure one sec." he told her getting situated. He came over then to see what she needed. Ryan was asleep in her arms.

"Can you put him in his crib? I don't feel good, I'm a little lightheaded." She told him. Jamie's face grew imitate concern but he took the child from her.

"Sure...you eat dinner?" He asked.

"Some. I'm just dizzy, it's nauseating me." She said.

Jamie put Ryan down to bed and then came back out to see Eddie lying down on the couch with her hand over her head.

"Do you have a headache?" He sat beside her and wondered.

"Mhm." She mumbled.

"Okay well did you drink water today? What'd you eat?" Jamie asked rubbing his hand gently through her hair.

"Pancakes this morning, coffee, I had an apple for lunch I wasn't that hungry, and then just half a meatball sandwich for dinner." She told him.

"You weren't hungry today?" Jamie was concerned, Eddie usually ate more then him.

"No after getting sick this morning I didn't have much of an appetite." She explained.

"Right, well did you drink enough water?" He asked.

"Idk, probably not. I'm probably dehydrated." She said and turned to her side.

"It sounds that way...you need a Gatorade." He got up to get one from the fridge for her along with pretzels. She sat up and he sat beside her, he wanted to make sure she was okay and wasn't gonna pass out or anything on him.

"I don't think the current family drama is helping. I think it's stressing me out." Eddie explained.

"Babe I get it, but Joe will get over it, there's nothing you could say or do to fix it. He just has to get over it." Jamie told her rubbing her upper back in comfort.

"Huh. I just, I don't know. I wish I would've just apologized but instead of arguing... I could've done more to stop Casey-"

"Eddie stop. You did what you could, if it makes you feel better I can talk to him tomorrow sometime?" Jamie asked.

"Could you?" Eddie pleaded.

"Of course. I don't want you to feel like this over something that's not a big deal." He said sincerely and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you." She snuggled up into his chest and he hugged her for awhile.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24K 338 43
He was a cop I was a detective we meet by chance but fate definitely played a part in it because I knew Jamie Reagan was the one for me all though th...
1.1K 44 7
Mevora was supposed to be a good brand for birth control for Omegas. Turns out even if you're off by just a few hours can land you in a situation you...
19.2K 654 19
This story takes place immediately after the Season 3 finale. I'm a Surrera fan, so they'll be finding their way back to each other with a little hel...
15.8K 166 48
~I promise your Jamko heart will be fulfilled with this story!! It starts out before they explore any type of romance and it unravels there whole jou...