The Mafia's Love | Taehyung F...

נכתב על ידי Cuteztae

( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
New Book
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Another New Book ♡
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1 (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Chapter 36

6.9K 228 8
נכתב על ידי Cuteztae

Taehyung opened his eyes feeling his head about to explode. His headache was literally killing him and it took him a moment to realize where he was. Taehyung looked around and noticed that he was put inside a cell with yoongi and Hoseok who were still unconscious.

Jimin and Jungkook were nowhere to be seen. Taehyung remembered that Jimin and Jungkook walked out of the room before the drinks were served saying that they needed to use the restroom. Taehyung hoped that they escaped from this shithole. He groaned trying to sit but he felt no energy in his body.

" Good to see you awake Kim. I thought you were already dead " taehyung heard Zhang say and he looked at him with burning eyes.

" There is no use giving me death glares Kim. You can't do anything as long as you are in there. And look at your friends, still knocked out as dead logs. " Zhang said laughing at taehyung sarcastically.

Wait until Jimin and Jungkook comes. We will take you down. Taehyung thought but he was intelligent enough not to speak them out loudly.

" You might want to know what gong Chan did right? He did nothing. All the emails were fake just to make sure you come here so that I can destroy you and take over your business " Zhang said while laughing and taehyung stared at him with furious eyes.

" Try me " that's all taehyung said . I am gonna kill this bastard with my own hands . He thought.

_

Time passed but Taehyung didn't know what time it was exactly. They were in a dimly lit cell and taehyung had nothing to do other than waiting for Jimin and Jungkook.

Hoseok and yoongi were up but they had no energy in their bodies to do anything. They were just staring at nothing while leaning on to the hard stained walls.

"We should have known better taehyungah.How stupid are we to come here without guards for god's sake!!! Ughh I hate being like this " yoongi said sending his fingers through his hair.

" Do you think I enjoy being like this hyung? " Taehyung said in a harsh tone which he regretted. "Sorry hyung. I just feel helpless right now" Taehyung apologized to the elder .

"I want to go back to Korea soon hyung. I have an event to attend to " taehyung said letting out a big sigh.

" What it is Taehyungie? " Hoseok asked in a curious voice. It's not that he wanted to know, he just wanted to lighten the mood.

" The book which y/n was working on, it's gonna be published tomorrow. So there will be a small ceremony for it and y/n invited me to come . She was so excited for it hyung " Taehyung said highly doubting whether he will be able to participate in that.

" We will definitely make it in time Taehyungah. Don't worry. By the way who is she to you ? " Yoongi asked with a smirk and taehyung looked at the elder

"Why? A Friend of course" taehyung said and for his amazement, both yoongi and Hoseok laughed at his answer.

" Are you fooling us or are you trying to fool yourself kid? " Yoongi asked the younger with a serious voice.

" What are you talking about hyung? " Taehyung asked and yoongi frowned.

" Who do you think about when you wake up ? Who do you think of when you are going to sleep? Who is the one that you are most comfortable around? To whom do you open up to the most? Who is the closest to your heart ? " Yoongi asked leaving taehyung speechless because Y/n was the answer for all the questions.

"Y/n" taehyung said ever so softly but the two elders heard it crystal clear.

" And you still don't call yourself in love? When all these are right infront of your eyes? " Yoongi said with a smirk

" I have seen how the both of you look at each other. I have seen how you changed ever since you met y/n Taehyungah. She changed you into a better person. I don't know how you see it but thts what I see. " Hoseok said looking at the younger with concerning eyes

I Know hyung. I know. She really turned me into a better person. Taehyung Wanted to say but he listened to the elder .

" Listen to your heart taehyungie. Do what you desire. Do what you think is the best for both of you. If not you ll have to regret through out your life. " Yoongi said and taehyung humed.

I will confess as soon as I am back in Korea. Kim Taehyung you have to . You can't and you won't let her go . Taehyung thought.

" Can you let her go taehyung-ah? Are you fine with someone else making her his .."

" No hyung. There is no fucking possible way. Y/n is mine and I will protect her with my life" taehyung said . Even the thought of y/n being with someone else hurt his heart so bad.

He saw the two elders smile at him. "Then do what you have to . Soon. We will be waiting for good news " yoongi said with a smirk.

" I won't let her go hyung " taehyung said.
" Wait but how did we even end up talking about my love life here ? We should be thinking of a way to get out" taehyung said in a serious voice.

" Because we did the job well and we are here to let you all out now "

All 3 who were in the cell looked at the side to find Jungkook and Jimin standing in front of the cell wearing full black clothing with a bag and guns in their hands

" Stay back. I will shot this open " Jungkook said and shot the lock of the cell. It clicked open and both walked into the cell and helped the other 3 to stand up.

" How are you all here ? This soon ? And what are y'all wearing ? " Taehyung asked Jimin and Jungkook and Jungkook replied.

" It's been 12 hours already hyung!!! Thank Jimin hyung. He is such a genius"

_

Before 12 hours.

" Something Is Definitely wrong Jungkookie. I think we should get out of here and get help. " Jimin said looking around to make sure that no eyes are on them.

" But what will happen to hyungs ? They are already inside " Jungkook asked and Jimin replied.

" They wouldn't harm them any time. Zhang must have some plan. We just have to get some weapons and some people " Jimin said.

" yeah lets do that but How do we get out of here hyung? " Jungkook asked.

" I can help you with that "

Both of them looked at the voice and some unknown person was there standing infront of them offering help.

" I am Gong Chan. You two might know me. " He said and Jungkooks face turned red in anger.

He grabbed Chan from his collar but he was soon pulled away by Jimin. " Calm yourself jeon. " He said and looked at chan.

" What is this? What's going on ? " Jimin was surprisingly calm. And Gong Chan replied to him with a small voice.

" Zhang framed me and used me to get to Mr. Kim sir. He has some grudge over mr. Kim apparently but he had no way to reach Mr. Kim. For that he used me because he knew that Mr. Kim never lets go of his men when they are in trouble or when they cause him trouble." Chan said and Jimin nodded.

" Now only I understand. Chairman sir was right. We have been feeling something off even before we left Korea. " Jimin said.

" There are Mr. Kim's men here sir. You shouldn't worry, we will always help. For now wear this, it will help you to go out of this area unnoticed. "
Chan said handing them a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt and a black cap each.

They quickly changed and put their clothing behind a bush. " Follow me " Chan said and Jimin and Jungkook followed him

" Wait " they were stopped by Zhang's men near the exit of his mansion

" We are running an errand . For Mr. Zhang of course. " Chan quickly replied and the guard opened the door letting them leave.

" Come to the store house. We have a task " Jimin and Jungkook heard chan telling to someone through the phone.

After a while three of them were in a store house, surrounded by about 20 other men who were wearing pitch black clothing.

" Sir we are all Mr. Kim's men. We are here to help you all. " Chan said and Jimin smiled at them.

Jimin explained them his plan. How to get into the mansion with the help of chan.

It took several hours to create and to finalize the plan and some more hours to find the needed weapons . Once the plan was finalized, chan gave a gun each to Jimin and Jungkook. And another 3 guns in a bag.

" They are filled with bullets sir " Chan said and Jungkook nodded.

" Thank you so much " both Jimin and Jungkook said .

" Let's start our rescue mission then. "

_

Present

"How didn't we hear gunshots? " Yoongi asked with an amazed look. " I am impressed park and jeon. Well-done " he added with a proud look.

" It's because we still didn't shot at anyone hyung. Come let's get out of here " Jungkook said handing over guns to the ones who were inside the cell

" It's time for the show " taehyung said with a smirk. " Let's go " he said and the others followed him

Taehyung was burning with anger. He wanted to end Zhang by himself. So instead of escaping quietly, he chose the harder and the dangerous method.

" Don't hesitate to shoot at anyone who is a threat to our safety " taehyung said and others nodded.

They knocked the guards off who tried to stop them and finally they were in the living room, pointing the guns at Zhang who were watching TV with 5 women around him without a single hint of what's going on.

" What the hell is going on ? " Zhang asked without raising his voice at taehyung.

" You chose violence first, so it's just fair that we choose it as well " taehyung said in a mocking tone.

" Stand up, hands behind your head " taehyung said in his fiercely calm voice. Zhang had no choice other than doing as taehyung said.

" Still fuck around with women? Does it still allows you to ? " Taehyung said looking between Zhang's legs and others laughed at taehyung s comment.

" Kim you have no right.." Zhang started to say but was quickly cut off by Taehyung.
" You guys clearly don't have a taste ladies " taehyung said looking at the women with a smirk.

" DONT FUCKING MOVE " Taehyung said looking at the guards giving them a death glare.
" You move, then he will die " taehyung said " he will die anyways but if you move , he will die soon " he added raising his brow.

" Don't move " Zhang asked his guards with a shaky voice. But it was too late because one guard pulled the trigger. His target went wrong but hearing the gun shot, taehyung and the others also started to shoot at Zhang's gang.

Taehyung saw Zhang trying to escape so he quickly shot on Zhang's calf.
" Take him to the store house " taehyung said looking at chan who was waiting by the door.

Chan and two other men quickly dragged Zhang out of his house to the store house as taehyung ordered them.

Zhang's men didn't stop shooting. But only two were left, and others were already dead on the ground.

" We ll handle them , you go to the store house sir " taehyung heard Jimin say so he gestured Jungkook to come with him and turned to leave.

Then suddenly taehyung felt his shoulder going numb.
" Taehyung ah " he heard others shouting his name. I have been shot . He realized. He wasn't afraid of dying but he remembered y/n . He had to live for her. He had to be safe for her. He promised to come back. He promised her. Taehyung remembered, and he tried to keep on standing, he tried to endure the pain. He felt blood streaming down his arm, he felt his shirt getting soaked with his own blood. Even with all these , he was trying to keep on standing, to stay strong, to stay strong for y/n who was waiting for him back in Korea.

But his knees gave up, he fell on to the ground on his knees. Tears were streaming down his cheeks.

Yoongi shot the other two guards and hurried to taehyung.

" Taehyungah. Keep your eyes open. We ll get to a hospital Soon. " Saying that yoongi ripped his shirt and pressed that piece of cloth on taehyung s wound to stop the blood.

Jungkook and yoongi were holding taehyung and Hoseok was calling someone.

" I called Dr. Xao..he will be here in his ambulance soon. We can't take Taehyungie to a hospital because it will create chaos.." Hoseok said and taehyung slowly nodded

" Hoseok hyung and Jimin-ssi, go to the store house and finish Zhang. I will stay here with yoongi hyung and Jungkook " taehyung said in a faint voice

" Okay taehyungah. Be safe. We will be back soon. " Hoseok said and nudged Jimin who was staring at his best friend helplessly.

" Let's go Jiminah. You can put out your anger on Zhang " Hoseok said and Jimin looked furious. " I am going to kill that motherfucker " Jimin said and stormed out of the room followed by Hoseok.

" Hyung. Look at us. The doctor will be here soon. Talk to us hyung. " Jungkook was talking to taehyung over and over again trying to keep his eyes open and it made Taehyung smile.

" I ll be fine kook don't worry " he said and yoongi looked at the younger.
" You are so fucking brave Kim Taehyung. But tell us if it hurts. You can share your pain with us. Always " he said and taehyung chuckled softly.

" Then hyung, yes it fucking hurts and I feel like I am dying " taehyung said and a tear rolled down his eyes.

_

Taehyung was taken in to the operating room of Dr. Xao s clinic to remove the bullet. Yoongi and Jungkook were sitting at the waiting area staring at the door of the operating theatre.

Both of them looked a mess since they were also soaked in Taehyung's blood. Their cloths were the least of their concerns because they were worried sick about taehyung. They knew nothing is gonna go wrong but still they were scared.

After about 30 minutes, Hoseok and Jimin came to the clinic.

" Taehyungie still in the OT? " Jimin asked and yoongi nodded. " I made that bastard go through hell before he shed his last breath. That's for betraying taehyungie and for hurting my best friend" Jimin said and his eyes got teared up.

" Everything is gonna be fine Jiminie." Hoseok said pulling the teary younger to a hug. Jimin hugged Hoseok back and broke into sobs.

Then the operating room door opened and Dr. Xao walked in. Everyone stood up and looked at the doctor in hopeful eyes

" The operation went really well guys. We removed the bullet. Mr. Kim has lost a lot of blood so we are giving him blood at the moment. We moved him to the ICU for more observations and he can get discharged tomorrow morning " Dr. Xao said and smiled seeing the happy faces of the others

"Doctor taehyungie can go back to Korea tomorrow right? " Jimin asked and the doctor nodded.

" Yes he will be fine by tomorrow morning. But don't let him do any Tiring tasks for at least a month. His shoulder muscles must heal and it will take time " the doctor said and they nodded.
" And gentleman , you guys better change before going out of the clinic. You guys look a mess " Dr. Xao said looking at the blood soaked males.

" I have asked my staff to keep 4noais of clothing near the bathrooms. Please have a wash and change into them " Dr. Xao said " then gentlemen, please excuse me " he adder before walking away.

" He is so thoughtful. We should have remembered that we can't go back like this " yoongi said with a soft chuckle.

" And why should taehyung return to Korea tomorrow itself Jiminah?" hoseok asked and Jimin smirked between his tears.

"There will be the publication ceremony for the book which Ms. Y/n worked on .she privately invited taehyungie to come and participate in it. He really wanted to go to that more than anything " Jimin said and others smiled.

" Yes definitely take him there . He will heal faster after seeing his love and come let's go get changed now " yoongi said and others nodded in agreement while walking towards the bathroom.

_

"Thank you Jiminah. For booking the flight. " Taehyung said while waiting for the flight with the others

" But will we be able to go back in time " taehyung questioned again and others stared at him.

" YES KIM TAEHYUNG WE WILL" Yoongi said In his deep voice . " It was like the hundredth time you asked that from us. It takes only 2 hours and 15 minutes for the flight for god's sake" he added with a sigh.

" He is excited to see ms.y/n hyung. " Jungkook said and taehyung gave him a glare.
" See , even hearing her names excites him " the youngest said while laughing

"Please taehyung. Don't keep on asking questions when we are on the flight. I m tired I want to sleep " yoongi said and taehyung frowned .
" Okay okay I won't " he said and looked at the side . They saw " The flight To Seoul will start boarding soon. Please come near the entrance 1" appear on a screen.

" Come let's go " Jimin said helping taehyung stand. Taehyung was so excited to go back so no one, even yoongi s comments couldn't erase the smile that he had on his face.

Meanwhile y/n was restless at Kim publications. She was busy with the publication event and she was worried sick after thinking about taehyung. He didn't contact him at all, obviously because his phone wasn't working but y/n didn't know that.

Y/n couldn't eat or sleep well because she was worried and thinking about the older. She wished taehyung would call or text , or at least read her texts. And she stared at her phone waiting until taehyung s name pop up on her screen but it was no use.

" I really hope he will be here today. I really hope taehyungie is safe " y/n thought while making herself busy with the ceremony duties.

_

Hey everyone.
Double update today.

Is it boring? Should I update again soon?

I am so excited to write this and I want to start writing Taehyung's and y/ns cute scenes soon. Hope you all are waiting for that as well 🙂💜

And
CONGRATULATIONS my loves BTS for winning 4 awards at the MMA 2022.

1. Record of the year (Daesang)
2. Best male group
3. Kakao Star of the year
4. Top 10 award (Bonsang)

I am so so so proud of our boys. When MMA showed a VCR containing the records and awards of our tannies for Record of the year, I couldn't stop my tears 😭 I was crying because I felt so PROUD. and the way our tannies appreciate and love Armys is something on another level.
I know something very well, we Stan the right group! We Stan LEGENDS 💜

Even though there won't be group activities as 7 for two years, I hope you guys will stream their music and help them to stay on top until they come back in 2025 . Because they deserve it so much . Please let's stream their OT7 work while supporting their solo work equally 💜
Bcz BTS only has ARMY 💜
We should be there for each other, ALWAYS ❤️

Thank you for reading this chapter ❤️ see you again in the next one

Love you all 💟

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

33K 996 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
73.1K 2.3K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
227K 8.8K 46
parents are the god which lives with us. mother will give birth to us, everyone always praise mother and her struggles for her son or daughter.... b...
57K 3.9K 24
Being locked up in a government facility wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. However, far from what she ever expected, a handsome man showed up...