The Mafia's Love | Taehyung F...

Autorstwa Cuteztae

( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
New Book
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Another New Book ♡
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1 (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Chapter 33

7.3K 265 8
Autorstwa Cuteztae

Y/n was working on the new book Always and Forever by author Soobin when she heard the bell ringing for the lunch break. She stopped her work and cleaned her desk and stood up taking the packed lunch boxes and her small bag in to her hands.

She went to mr. Parks office and took permission to go out. She didnt say where and whom she is gonna meet with. She didn't want anyone to know so once she met with Mr.Park and took permission, she left her office and got in to a taxi. "Please drive to Kim Corporations International ." Y/n asked the taxi driver and he started to drive. After several minutes y/n was standing infront of the massive 50 storied building with the luch box bag in her hand.

She was extremely nervous due to two main reasons. Number one , she was meeting Taehyung like this after a long, long time and number two, her instincts say that she fucked up last night. She couldn't remember what she did or said. So she was very very nervous.

Y/n came to her senses hearing a man speak to him. "Miss. How can I help you ? Can I know why are you standing here near the entrance ?" The security guard asked y/n and she quickly spoke.

" Oh hey. I am here to meet Mr. Kim Taehyung. The chairman of Kim Corporations International." Y/n said and the security guard gave her a very judgemental look. "You? do you have any appointment to meet with sir ?" the security guard asked.

"Mmmm nope. But Mr. Kim knows that I m coming to meet him today. I just have to give him his lunch " Y/n said and the security guard took his walkie talkie out and spoke with someone .

"Chief Lee. There is someone here asking to meet up with the chairman sir . what should i do ?" The security guard asked and someone from the otherend replied.

"A He or a she ?" he asked "A she sir" the security answered looking at y/n. "Does she has an appointment ?" The other asked and the security replied with a No sir. "Then call mr. park. let him know about the visitor. If he approves escort her to the chairman sir's office. " The other said

"Give me a minute Miss. I will have to take a call " the security guard said and took his phone and dialled a number.

" Wow the security is so tight " y/n thought to herself and waited until the guard called that someone to get permission for her to go inside the office.

-

"You seem to be cheerful today taehyungah " Jimin said looking at his friend who had a little smile on his face even when he was going through documents. Jimin never saw Taehyung smiling at the office like this.

Taehyung raised his head and looked at Jimin. "nothing I am just hungry." Taehyung said with a smirk on his face.

"hungry ? Does hunger make you smile ? " Jimin said with a laugh. Then he felt his phone vibrate and took it out of his pocket.

"Guard Roh" jiimin read on the screen. "Excuse me for a moment sir " Jimin said and walked out of Taehyungs office once the chairman nodded in approval.

"Hello? What is it Roh?" Jimin asked from the guard.

"sir a girl is here to meet the chairman sir. She doesnt have an appoitment and she doesnt look like someone who knows the chairman sir personally. She says that she wants to meet the chairman sir " Guard roh said to jimin .

"Who is she ? Whats her name ?" Jimin asked the guard "I didnt ask it sir, i will ask now " The guard said and then jimin heard him talk most probably to the girl asking what her name is .

"Ms.Y/n sir. Thats her name. " Guard roh replied to Jimin and a huge smirk appeared on Jimins face as soon as he heard the girls name.
" Sir she says that the chairman sir knows that she was coming to meet him today. she says that she brought his lunch "The guard kept on saying and Jimin s smirk got even bigger. A laugh escaped jimins mouth suddenly. He controlled it and spoke to the guard.

"I will come downstairs now Roh. Treat her well. She is someone close to the chairman sir " Jimin said and disconnected the call.

This is why Taehyungie was waiting for his lunch. This is why hunger made him smile. Jimin thought and laughed softly and walked back into the chairman's office.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and noticed the playful smirk on his friend's face. "What's it this time ?" Taehyung asked from his friend faking an irritated voice.

"Now only I understand why you are excited for your lunch Taehyungie. Now I know why hunger made you smile" Jimin said with a mischievous voice. Taehyung raised a brow looking at Jimin with a questioning face.

"Ms. Y/n is here with your lunch. She is waiting downstairs at the moment with the security. Roh called me to ask whether to send her upstairs or not " Jimin kept on saying carefully observing every emotion that appreared on his friend's face.

He noticed how a smile appeared on Taehyung's face and he also saw how Taehyung quickly changed it back to a cold gaze. He knew how the chairman didnt want anyone else to see his soft side.

" Ask them to escort her upstairs Jiminah" Taehyung said and Jimin smiled at his friend. "I will escort her myself Taehyungie and the other thing, please try to be yourself when you are with me, I am your best friend after all. It hurts to see you covering up your emotions even when you are with me. It makes me feel like you don't trust me " Jimin said & walked out of the chairman's office to escort Ms. Y/n upstairs.

-

Y/n was standig near the entrance for about 5 minutes and then she saw a familiar figure walking towards her. "His secretary " Y/n identified him.

She saw the guard bowing the Mr. Secretary. " Good afternoon Ms. Y/n. I am Park Jimin. I hope you remember me?" Jimin told to y/n and then only she remembered her name. She remembered his face but she forgot his name.

" Oh yes Mr. Park. It's nice to meet you again " y/n told to Jimin lending her hand for a hand shake.

Jimin shook y/n s hand. " Sorry for for the inconvenience caused Ms. Y/n. Did you had to wait long?" Jimin asked from the younger.

" No no it's not problem Mr. Park. It's good to see a tight security around Mr. Kim. It's better for his safety " y/n said and hearing that made Jimin smile.

" Yes Ms. Y/n..please follow me . I will escort you to the chairman sirs office." Jimin said and started to walk towards the lift followed by the younger.

When they reached the lift, Jimin and y/n both walked inside. Jimin pressed the 50ty floor button. Once the door closed Jimin looked at y/n.

" Ms y/n. Please don't think that I am overstepping my boundaries. But I really wanted to say this. Our Taehyungie was not like this before two years. He wasn't a ruthless person. He was kind and soft hearted. But with all the shit that he had to go through he eventually turned into a different person. Please excuse me for my language. Anyways, He doesn't smile , he doesn't laugh . To be frank he is like a robot without emotions. But ever since he saw you after two years, his soft self started to appear. Now I see him smiling and he turns into a soft person whenever your name is mentioned. " Jimin kept on saying and y/n was listening to it with her mouth open and eyes widened.

" so Ms. Y/n, I really hope that you will help my best friend to come back to his real self. He needs someone to rely on, a closer friend, someone who really cares about him. Please help him to smile and laugh again. I was his best friend since childhood but i don't know why he is trying to cover up his emotions infront of me. It hurts me to see him like that. But I really hope he will open up to you. I don't know the relationship you have with him at this moment. But please help him Ms. Y/n, I am begging you " jimin was telling y/n and y/n could see jimins eyes were glossy with tears.
She understood how much Jimin really cares about taehyung. Hearing this, she really wanted to help taehyung. She wanted to help him heal from whatever it is hurting him.

" Don't worry Mr. Park. I will do what I can . I really will " y/n told to Jimin and he smiled at the younger in appreciation.

"Thank you Ms. Y/n . It really means alot " Jimin said. " Oh we are already here " he added and escorted y/n to taehyung s office.

Jimin knocked once and walked into Taehyung s office gesturing y/n to follow him.

" Sir Ms. Y/n is here " Jimin told to taehyung and he looked at y/n with a very warm smile.

"I told you that he smiles when he sees you " Jimin whispered to y/n.

" I will take my leave now sir. Call me if you need anything. " Jimin said with a smile and walked out of the office after bowing taehyung and y/n slightly.

Taehyung looked at y/n again and y/n smiled at the elder and it was her who started to talk.

" Good afternoon sir. Eomma asked me to give this food to you. And thank you so much for helping me last night sir " y/n told to taehyung and bowed taehyung bending down 90°

" It's my pleasure y/n-ssi. Please take a seat. " Taehyung said while showing y/n the couch.

Saying that taehyung also stood up and walked to the couch and sat infront of y/n.

Y/n placed the packed lunch boxes on the tea table and she saw taehyung looking at her with a smile.

" Help yourself sir. I will let you eat this peacefully and I will leave now " y/n said

" Have you had lunch y/n-ssi?" Taehyung asked the younger and she shook her head.

" Not yet sir. I have to go back and eat." Y/n replied. " Let's share then. I think there are alot in these boxes" taehyung said while looking at the boxes.

" Thank you sir. But I am fine. I will eat later " y/n said. But she saw taehyung looking at her with requesting eyes. " Please " taehyung said and y/n giggled.

" Okay sir then I will stay " y/n said and taehyung chuckled. " Yayy " he said. " I will get you a pair of chopsticks. Give me a minute y/n-ssi " taehyung said and stood up and went to his table and opened a drawer.
He took two packets of wooden chopsticks and handed one to y/n.

" Thank you sir " y/n said and she started to open the lunch boxes once taehyung sat.

There were two boxes of kimbap with rolled eggs and two boxes of bibimbap. Kimchi was put into a jar.

" Oh god. Aunty Choi has cooked alot " taehyung exclaimed and y/n laughed.

" Since when did you start calling eomma as aunty sir ? And also my eomma calls you taehyung son " y/n said giggling..

Seeing y/n s giggles made Taehyung s heart warm.
" I am a charming one you see " taehyung said laughing out loud.

" We have alot of food sir. Shall we ask Mr. Park to join us as well ? " Y/n asked from Taehyung.

Taehyung wanted to spend time alone with y/n but seeing her innocent look taehyung couldn't refuse it.

" Okay sure y/n-ssi. Why not? Wait I will call him " taehyung said and dailled jimins number.

" Jiminah. Come to my office and bring your chopsticks as well" taehyung said with a chuckle.

" He will be here soon y/n ssi." Taehyung said.

" That's nice sir. Mr. Park seems to be such a nice person." Y/n said.

" He really is y/n-ssi. He was my best friend since our childhood. He is like my own family to me " taehyung said but immediately stopped what he was saying once Jimin entered the office.

" What is it sir. ?" Jimin asked from Taehyung.

" You can call me as usual Jiminah. I told y/n that you are my Best Friend " taehyung said with a smile that warmed jimins heart. He really is the softest when he is with Ms y/n. Jimin thought to himself.

" Yes your majesty." Jimin said while laughing and it made both taehyung and y/n laugh as well.

" Sit. Y/ns mother sent me food Jiminah. There is a lot so we want to share it with you as well " taehyung said.

We? The way Taehyung casually introduced y/n and himself as We made y/n s heart skip a beat. To be honest, y/n had a crush on taehyung since the day she first saw him.

" Thank you Ms. Y/n. " Jimin said and y/n smiled. " Please call me y/n Mr. Park"y/n said .
" Then please call me as Jimin y/n-ssi" Jimin said with a smile.
" Sure Jimin " y/n said returning a smile.

" Let's eat now. Food will get cold " y/n said and taehyung took a kimbap roll to his chopsticks to eat and he took a bite.

"Woahhh. This is so delicious y/n ssi. tell aunty that I love her food. " Taehyung said and y/n laughed whike nodding.

After sometime all three of them were eating while laughing at jokes and talking this and that.

Jimin watched taehyung laughing so much with y/n. Seeing it made him tear up , he was so happy to see his best friend like that.

It didn't take much time, all the lunch boxes were empty.
"Your mother's food is really good y/n ssi. Thank you for asking me to join for lunch with you two. " Jimin said and y/n smiled.

" It's nothing Jiminie. Don't thank me." Y/n said and taehyung smirked.

"You know what y/n ssi. ? Jimin loves to eat good food " taehyung said while giggling.

" He he yes you know me " Jimin said.
"Oh I have to take a call now. Thank you again y/n-ssi and taehyungie. I will see you later " Jimin said and left the office leaving taehyung and y/n alone in taehyung s office.
Jimin didn't had to call anyone, but he felt like he should let taehyung and y/n some privacy that's why he left.

"Thank you so much for this amazing lunch y/n ssi. And thank you for bringing it to my office " taehyung said looking at y/n.

" It's my pleasure sir. " Y/n said and taehyung smiled.

" How about we have dinner together tonight y/n ssi? " Taehyung asked the younger hesitantly. He wanted to spend time with y/n because he felt really comfortable around her.

"Yes sure sir. I would love to " y/n replied and it made Taehyung smile so big.

"I should go now sir. Mr. Park must be waiting for me " y/n said and taehyung nodded.

" I will ask my driver to drop you off at your office. " Taehyung said and y/n politely refused it.

" Thank you but no sir. I will go by a taxi. " Y/n said.

"Okay if you say so y/n ssi " taehyung said , he didn't want to force the younger.

" I will text you place and the time y/n-ssi. Then I will see you in the evening" taehyung said and y/n nodded with a smile and left the chairman's office after bowing to taehyung.

Taehyung watched y/n leave and he smiled because he was happy like this after a long time.

Y/n walked out of Taehyung's office with a racing heart. She couldn't understand why she agreed to go to dinner with Taehyung. But she knew that she felt oddly comfortable and safe around Taehyung.

She didn't know how she was able to talk casually and freely with the chairman today. She is usually nervous but today she felt so happy and fun to talk with both taehyung and Jimin. She really enjoyed the lunch. She was amazed at herself for being like this with the two elders.

Everything is happening for the best y/n !! Y/n thought to herself and walked to the taxi park . She was so excited about the evening.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

635K 24.2K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
71.3K 2.6K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
227K 8.8K 46
parents are the god which lives with us. mother will give birth to us, everyone always praise mother and her struggles for her son or daughter.... b...
240K 7.1K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...