hostage || l.t ✔️

Af 1dsonlyangel

London Reed is a 19 year old teenage girl, with a big heart who's life was perfect. She didn't know about any... Mere

read before you start
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
please read :)
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninenty two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred and one
one hundred

eighty two

40 0 0
Af 1dsonlyangel

double update ;)

Louis Tomlinson
"Hey boys," I walk in and toss my phone on the table, taking a seat at the table next to Liam.

"Ooh, that's a nice hickey," Liam teases which makes me move my hand up to my neck. I furrow my brows and pick up my phone, opening the camera and turning my head.

I widen my eyes at the trail of small marks all up my neck, and a bite mark around the biggest. That was when she was biting me, I didn't think it was hard enough to leave a mark. "You got laid didn't you?" Harry smirks.

"Oh whatever, it's just a few hickeys," I mutter, tossing my phone back on the table and crossing my arms. I lean forward on the table and grip my hair.

"You've probably got scratch marks up your back—" Liam teases her again, lifting my shirt up.

"Hey!" I snap, pulling his hand down which whacks against the table.

"Ow, you asshole!" he hits me back.

"You two are so dramatic," Niall rolls his eyes, crushing up cocaine and scooping it into small bags. "Who cares if he has a hickey, or bite marks, or scratches up his back, at least we know he's good at fucking London,"

I huff and Liam chuckles. "You have a hickey,"

"Oh shut up!" I snap. I forgot to take my medication this morning.

"Dude, chill, I'm only teasing?"

"Well stop it, okay? Fuck,"

They all go silent and I rub my eyes. "Okay..." Harry breathes out.

"Did you have sex this morning—"

"Zayn. Don't start," Harry shakes his head.

"Why are you guys...pestering me?"

"You show up to work with hickeys up your neck, we're gonna be curious," Niall let's on lightly.

"Well enough is enough. I fucked London, okay? And is it any of your business? No,"

"O-kay, well," Zayn shakes his head. I look up, looking at them all. Liam was wearing his cap backwards, a white singlet and black jeans. Niall was wearing a white shirt and a blue flannel with light blue jeans. Zayn was wearing his classic band t-shirt and jeans. And finally, Harry was wearing a button but with all the buttons undone almost and black jeans.

I look for any evidence of hickeys or bite marks but the last thing I saw on any of them was Niall. I feel pissed off so I wanna judge them back, but I don't necessarily have anything to judge them back with because they don't have anything visible on them.

"Right...anyway," Harry starts. "My father told me there is a new boy coming in. He's seventeen, his dads dead and his mom hates him and sent him here, and we need to find a girl for him,"

I shrug, just like the rest. "What's his type?"

"Brunettes," Hardy answers Niall.

"Well..why don't we just go another club tonight away from here to see if we can take one?"

"We won't make it tonight, we can try to make it tomorrow but it'll be dead, considering it's a Sunday if we do get there," Harry said.

"All the hot girls are there in dead nights,"

"Like who?"

"London," I say. "We went in a Wednesday and I got lucky,"

"You really did," Niall sighs. "Can we swap girls,"

"No," O decline. "London and I are finally good again,"

"We can tell," they all say in unison. They all back at my neck and giggle. I roll my eyes and put the hem of my shirt around my chin so it covers my neck.

"Please leave it alone," I say and they all widen their eyes. "What?"

"You just said...please.." they all were shocked. I huff and realise that I do say that a lot these days.

"Yeah.." I nod. "What about it?"

"You never say please,"

"I do now..I guess I picked it up from somewhere,"

"Or a certain someone,"

I roll my eyes again. "You boys..are so much worse then anything I've ever seen, all you do is pester me about London, like, she's my fucking girl, you don't expect me not to fuck her?" I start, but I wanted to keep going. "Yes she likes to give me hickeys that are worse then a shark bite, yes she scratches my back, and yes we're living people, okay?"

"Jesus Louis, why are you in a mood?"

"I'm always in a mood, and you guys always make it worse. So fucking what if I had sex, fuck,"

"Okay, enough," Harry says. Liam shakes his head.

"Louis fucked Erin without your permission," he says quickly and I stand up and I go to launch at him.

"Louis!" Zayn snaps. "Don't!"

I send daggers to Liam. "You are an asshole!"

"Erin told me," Zayn says. "So I already know and although I'm not happy about it, I would rather it be Louis then someone random, okay? You didn't need to try to get him in trouble, okay?"

Liam rolls his eyes and I sit back down. "We need to get started," Harry sighs and I agree. "What are we going to do about him?" he then asks.

"Whats his name?" I ask.

"Tom," he replied. "He's young, so we gotta find a girl perfect for him,"

"Well, where we found London was a good spot, especially the girl she was with,"

"The one I fucked?" Niall chips in and I sigh.

"Yeah. What's her name?"

"Anna? Sienna? Ally?"

"It's probably none of those," Liam shakes his head.

"It's Ally," I say.

"How do you know?"

"Because, I have her phone," I shrug. "I went through her phone,"

"She goes through yours once, and you hate her for it, but you've done it to her?"

"Fuck, I get it okay?" I say in guilt. "I know it's bad, but I had to, to know about her,"

"Anything spicy?" Niall smirks.

I send him daggers. "I found a mirror picture that made me almost bust,"

"What was she wearing?"

"Red high waisted underwear and a red lace bra.."

"And why did she go through yours?" Zayn confines, ignoring me.

"Because she's nosy," I shrug. "And no, we're not taking her best friend, she or any of them can know," I say and they all agree in a hum or murmur. "Anywhere but there,"

"Fine. What about somewhere close to here?" Harry suggests.

"That could work," I nod and we all agree.

"So, now we just need to find a sexy girl,"

"I vote Niall, and his ways of getting someone to fuck him by looking at him,"

"Hey, they don't fu k me, I fuck them,"

"How?" Liam shakes his head.

"I put my dick in them and rail them,"

"No, you dickhead, how do you get girls to get with you?"

"I walk up to them, and talk kinda dirty and they just fall to their knees," he shrugs.

"Like Hope?" Harry teases.

Us boys spend our days teasing each other because we can take what we give. And we don't care what happens to us, we could beat the shit out of each other each other and we'll be laughing about it five minutes later.

"She is sexy," Niall agrees. "And, she has big tits,"

"You like tits better do you?"

"I like both, but Hope has some big tits, biggest I've ever seen,"

Harry side eyes him and I know shits about the be competitive. I would go ahead and say something about London, or Erin but I just stay quiet.

"You clearly haven't fucked Amelia,"

"Dude," Liam says.

"Bro, gross. That's my fucking sister," I scrunch my face up.

"Yeah well, your sister was blessed with—"

"Oh, shut up," I scold, covering my ears.

"What!" he doesn't see the problem. Zayn just shakes his head laughing, scrolling on his phone. "You're sister is sexy as, I don't know what he opened to you,"

"Louis is not ugly, asshole," Liam defends.

"I'm just teasing. But Amelia is sexy,"

"Okay well stop going on about his sister, I know she's sexy but, Louis doesn't want to hear it," Zayn finally chips in.

"Thank you, talk about someone else," I look down.

"What about...London?" my eyes lift up to what I think was Zayn saying that.

"No," I shake my head.

"Aww, someone's jealous," Liam pokes my side.

"No, I'm not, just stop," I refuse to admit that I don't like them talking about her like that.

"Has she got big tits?"

I don't answer. "Have you fucked her ass yet?"

I look down. "God, I fucked Hope the other day, in the ass and we don't do it any other way now,"

"You guys are only just fucking your girls in the ass?"

"I mean I fucked A...someone, in the ass ages ago too,"

"Have you fucked Rachel yet?"

"Well considering she's pregnant, no, but when she's free of the baby, fuck yeah,"

"Louis...have you?"

"God you guys are so nosy!" I snap. "Like who cares?"

"Dude, this is our normal conversation,"

"Yeah, your happy to explain how you fuck my girl in the ass," Zayn brings up.

"Yeah but Erin's had more people up her ass then actually inside of her,"

"Yeah..it lowers the chances of her getting STI's because she still gets fucked without a condom,"

"I think condoms are useless," Niall shakes his head.

"You have a vasectomy, they don't matter to you," Liam says.

I roll my eyes. Basically, instead of doing actual work we just mess around without actually getting work done, and sometimes we just wanna go to the club, get a lap dance and get pissed.

When I actually get home, London is still making dinner and if not, she's mad that I didn't come home at 7, even though I usually finish at 5. We did eventually figure out that Niall was gonna go get the boy a girl, and duck her but actually kidnapped her and that's a day of work done.

//
got bored of this lmao

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

559K 31.4K 32
[Complete] The plan was simple. Raid the Prince's ship, hold him for ransom. but nothing is ever simple.. prince!harry || pirate!louis
3.9K 47 3
Louis is an angel who is just a little too bad to be good, Harry is a demon who is just a little too good to be bad, and they're both a little too in...
246K 6.3K 32
Harry Styles, a twenty-seven-year-old mafia boss, known as one of the coldest, most ruthless men in all of London. Louis Tomlinson, a sweet innocent...
8.6K 346 37
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and all to yourself? Well apparently that's called kidnapping.