hostage || l.t ✔️

By 1dsonlyangel

London Reed is a 19 year old teenage girl, with a big heart who's life was perfect. She didn't know about any... More

read before you start
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
please read :)
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninenty two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred and one
one hundred

eighty

41 1 0
By 1dsonlyangel

London Reed
I haven't done anything sexual with Louis for about three weeks, maybe more. And I was waiting for him to get all antsy about not having sex in a long time, but he didn't. I think it's because he wants me to trust him first but I said I forgave him.

As he kisses up my thighs, having my legs laying flat but open, opening myself to him, I part my lips when he uses his tongue, sliding from my knees upwards, on my inner thighs. I bite my lips and he opens the white robe I was in, and I didn't have underwear on anyway.

He looks at my arousal and smirks, looking up at me and I meet eyes with him back. "You're so wet," he said, his lips moist and parted. He leans back down and kisses up my thighs, wiping his lip up as he gets closer and I bite my lip at the swollen throb coming from my core.

When his lips finally meet with my centre I gape, as he literally makes out with it, using his tongue as well, as if he was making out with me. I furrow my brows but it still felt good. I could hear his lips smacking against me, and it was so foreign, it was hot.

His tongue swipes up and down my slits, and I gape again, gasping when his tongue slips into me. I bite my lip and throw my head back but he kisses his way over my pelvic bone, making them wet kisses, smacking his lips and he tugs the robe off my arms, and of course I was naked underneath.

I throw my head back and feel his lips now on my neck, on my jaw. I throw my head back and he suck's pretty hard on my neck and I part my lips. He cups my cheeks and I grab his hair, propping my legs around him and through his sweatpants I could feel him hard.

That made me gasp as he presses himself against my sensitive nerves. He pulls away and he finally kisses my lips, his jaw sharp and his lips swollen because he's been kissing me so much. I hold his sweatpants, I knew he wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

"Wait.." he stops me. "Are you sure you want to do this? Even after what I did?"

"Yeah," I nod. I was horny, I wanted to have sex with him, for the first time in almost a month, he's worried if I want to have sex, sometimes he just doesn't care if I actually want sex or not. I know in this situation it's different and I know he's being caring but he doesn't need too. "I promise,"

He smiles softly and kisses me as I untie his sweatpants, making him groan out into the kiss, and I reach into them and softly grab his shaft. He pulls away and looks down, this being the first time I've touched him since it all happened.

I pull him out and he breathes out a soft groan, and I look down. He was swollen and his tip was reddish, from the blood flow and it looked painful. "Does that hurt?"

He intertwined our fingers and put my hand on it, making him bite his lip as I wrap my hand around him. I could feel him pulsating and I look down. "Can you tell?"

"How long have you wanted to fuck me again?" I bite my lip and he stares at me.

"A while. But I knew I had to hold off," he said, moving my hand which makes him grunt. I part my lips as I watch it happen, his head was down so I couldn't see him but I knew he was feeling good.

He breathes out and I smile. He crawls closer and I let go, his hips drop so his tip was on my core. I nod and he was inches away from my face. I nod and he sinks himself into me, making me gasp at the foreign feeling and his eyes go heavy.

I kiss him first this time, our lips press together and I could see him. Like I could see his face, he didn't cover my eyes and he didn't put the lights out or anything.

I smile into the kiss just thinking about it, and I nod. He pulls his hips out, before slowly thrusting them back into me and I pull away from his lips. I hold the sides of his neck and he meets eyes with me as he very softly and slowly thrusts into me.

I felt him go deep inside of me, hitting me in a spot that makes me feel good, and I part my lips. I breathe out and close my eyes from the feeling I haven't felt in a long time. We haven't had sex in a while and I was craving this.

He leans down to my shoulder, kissing my skin ever so gently, biting on the skin and he moans on my skin. "Fuck.." I breathe out, bliss. He lifts his head up and he looks down at me, blinking a few times and I part my lips.

He looks down at his body disappearing into mine in such a foreign way, the feeling wasn't new but I had missed it. As he enters me, there was a little gasp like groan noise from me and he just watches it, and it felt good to feel him like this again.

He looks back at me with his moist lips parted and his eyes fall heavy, his forearms were next to me and I could hear the bed rocking against the wall. He whines and closes his eyes, and I stare at him.

He looked so good.

His eyes were closed and his lips were parted, a slight furrow to his brows. He moans softly, and I got butterflies. He was exposed right now, and I could see him feeling pleasure. This hasn't  happened before. Does he always look this good?

His eyes peel open lazily, meeting with mine. I cup his jaw and he swallows. I kiss his cheek and then I hug him, was buried back into my neck, rocking into me and he moans. I didn't know what to do or say, I just hugged him and felt him rocking into me with a slow pace.

"Louis..." I whisper, dropping my jaw at the feeling and he groans. I kiss his neck, slightly arching my back. I bite into his neck as he rocks into me, our bodies were softly colliding together.

I felt him get me in a deep spot that just felt like pure pleasure more than anything. I felt my stomach burn in the best way possible, and I moan. I pull away and he still has his lips parted, but this time he swallows my hands in his and pins them against the bed frame and holds under my ribcage.

I lift my head up to kiss him which he gently kisses me back. I whine onto his lips, feeling his hips on the back of my thighs as we continue. I think sex is so strange, it's a thought that will come to my head at the worse times. I mean I like it, and I know he does too but it's just weird. I mean, Louis literally goes inside of me.

He squeezes my hands and whines, and I knew he was close. I drop my jaw and wrap my legs back around his waist, throwing my head back as he kisses my neck. "Oh my god.." I whine, screwing my eyes shut in pleasure.

"Fuck sakes," he grunts. He thrusts into me deeply and it makes me gasp loudly and he does it again, trying to get closer to his high. My body was now perspiring in sweat and I could feel his back getting wet too.

"Loui—" I couldn't even finish his name.

The two of us start panting and I cry out in pleasure, starting to feel really sensitive. I grab his hair and he now uses two hands, pinning our hands together, still rocking into me.

I was losing it and I had to start clenching around him. He faces me, biting into my bottom lip and he moans. He was actually letting me see him, he never lets me see him. "I'm gonna—" he whines, kissing my lips.

I slide my feet down his thighs and he watches me do it from over his shoulder. I grab the opposite side of his neck and bring it to my lips, sucking on his neck tighter. He moans, and I bite onto his neck, making him part his lips and I could feel his jaw clenching.

"Fuck," he whines and I pull away, seeing a blotchy red mark on his neck. I pull away and he gets closer to me, my naked chest pressing to his. He kisses down my neck and to my collarbones, kissing all the way to my chest. He laps his tongue around my nipple and it makes me whine in even more pleasure, as he lets go of one of my hand and uses the other one to massage my other breast. He kisses and licks my nipple and it felt so good for a reason I didn't know.

And it just happened so suddenly, I grabbed his hair and pulled it, which made him rub his tongue over my nipple still looking up at me through his eyelashes, while rocking into me. "Louis, I—"

"Let it go," he pants, kissing across my chest and I part my lips and moan. I grab his hair tighter, I felt like I might pull it out of his head. I arch my back and he thrusts into me once more and that was enough to send us both off the edge.

"Louis!" I moan loudly, throwing my head back and he froze inside of me. I felt him twitch inside of me, then his release before he rides our highs out, before falling onto my body with a whine like pant.

So there we lay, both of us panting loudly and my chest heaved heavier than his. He moved his head up and kisses me, fully pressing his lips to mine. Our lips smack and he pulls out of me making me wince from the sudden emptiness and sensitiveness.

I go to roll over but he falls on my chest first, his head rests on my chest, his eyes closed and he breathes out heavily to stop his chest heaving, opening his eyes and looking up at me.

I turn my head to face him and he smiles, blushing and looking down at our naked bodies intertwined. "I missed that," he whispers, licking his lips and looking up at me. I nod in agreement and run my hand through his hair, cupping his jaw.

His big blue eyes flick over mine, and I have to look away from the intimidation he has over me. "Poor Cherry," I whisper, seeing her fast asleep in the corner of the room.

"Oh whatever, she's a dog," he snickers and I giggle, tracing lines over his his face, starting from the strand of hair on his forehead to his jaw, tracing around his jawline.

"She could've heard us," I shrug my free shoulder, turning to face him. He smiles and stares at me, my heart beating faster by the way he looked at me.

"I want this forever.." he whispers, making my eyes meet with his, after looking down at his abs, tracing them.

"How do you mean?" I ask. He looked away and swallows.

"This.." he shrugs, like he was avoiding the real answer. I go quiet, unsure of how to answer. "You make me go crazy..London," he sits up and fiddles with the white covers of the bed. I pull the covers over my chest and face him.

"I what?"

He shakes his head instantly and refuses to answer. "I shouldn't have said that.."

"Louis.." I chuckle softly. "Don't do that, I just wanna know.."

"I can't explain it.." he says softly.

"Try..for me, please?"

"Don't do that," he covers his face, whining.

"I'm just asking," I whisper.

"Well, I can't explain  and I don't even think I could if I tried? Please just leave it alone," he says, opening the drawer on his side and pulls out black tight boxers and slides those up his legs.

"Where are you going? Don't be mad," I say softly because I was worried he was gonna get mad at me for asking.

"I'm not mad," he shakes his head. "I'm just going to the bathroom," he says, making Cherry's eyes open. "I'll be back,"

I bite my lip. "Okay.." I watch him leave. He closes the door behind him and I cover my whole body under the covers. Holy shit that just happened.

//
this took me all week to write. 👁️👄👁️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 359 27
16 year old Louis Tomlinson is alone in the world. His parents left him over two years ago and now he is left fending for himself. Now he survived by...
18.2K 304 13
Hi, my name is Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of One Direction. I drink blood, my eyes are red, and I'm immortal. Yes, you guessed it, I'm a vampire... but I'm...
134K 5.9K 27
Harry is a freshman in university he, by mistake, choose a night class but was too lazy to withdraw it. And after a few days in the class, his eyes f...
223K 5.9K 51
Amy is entered into an unknown world when she comes across a boy named Niall. He will try to fight his urges and stay away from her, but will fail mi...