Stalking Mr. Cupid (DA series...

Od MedievalTomboy

"Sir Cacao, what is the different between love and romance?" The devotion in her eyes is as bright as hundred... Viac

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Chapter 24

85 11 0
Od MedievalTomboy

Anete Point of View

Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

I mean, I really do enjoy it. It was fun but as long as I'm not the target.

His habit of being a blabbermouth has created a tornado in the whole Almond family. We can't blame the family though, his revelations are dangerous than nuclear bombs.

Theia was actually stalked by Crispin for three years before he approached her officially. He has done many creepily romantic things for her which she didn't even know about.

While I understand Theia being in dilemma if she should be angry at Crispin or she should love him more; I'm more worried about Cacao's parents.

What kind of stories does this family hold?

His father had his eyes on Cacao's Aunt Kenny while his mother was the one who accidently fell in the trap. Say, Mr. Almond has been professing how much he loves his wife while he got her accidentally?

Poor Aunt Love, now she is confused whether her husband really loved her or not. No matter how much Uncle Love screamed his love for her, she is not ready to believe it.

But then, that isn't even the worst case because who had the worst burnt of revelations was my brother, Zorion.

I cannot understand what he is going through now!

He is – universally pissed.

"Poor Zorion." Ilaria sighed.

"Not really." I replied as I took a sip of my tea.

"You really are enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Well, Zorion and Tiny make a great pair." I said briefly with a shrug. "And my Cacao helped them get together."

"Helped them by telling Tiny that Zorion is a gay and telling Zorion that tiny has romantic feelings for cockroaches? Some help he did." Ilaria clapped her hand, pissing off Zorion even more.

Ah right, forgot to mention that Zorion is sitting right beside me, with his head wrapped in his hands.

Totally defeated.

"Isn't it working though?" I whispered making sure Zorion couldn't hear. "Thanks to Cacao's declaration, Zorion is not comfortable with Tiny thinking he is a gay while Zorion –" I trailed off.

Well, according to Cacao, either Zorion's competitor is a cockroach or Zorion himself is a cockroach. He burned either way.

Such a crafty move by Cacao!

He could make up something like this to test their love for each other!

"Our brother looks defeated." Ilaria stated, giving him a pat on his back.

"I don't allow any of you falling for an Almond." Zorion slowly raised his head and sneered at us with his blood red zombie eyes.

"The moment we are out of this place, Almond will be out of your hair. I prohibit dry fruits into our home." He continued while taking a breather.

He is trying to stay calm.

"You will break up with Tiny?" I and Ilaria asked in unison. We exclaimed, actually because we don't believe he could do that.

"Yes." Heck, even he can tell that he was not firm in his answer.

"Why did he do that? I know Meow is a weird girl. She is an alien that can even make aliens scared of her but how can he compare me with cockroach in front of that crazy girl? What will I become now? Am I now a gay cockroach?" He exclaimed so dramatically that for a minute I thought he was possessed by Theia.

"Will she think I'm not into her?"

"Will she date real cockroaches now? If it was someone else, I would not consider this option but that girl has just such a big useless heart that can even love a real cockroach romantically." He kept ranting and questioning himself and nature.

"You are overreacting, brother. No girl can love a cockroach, willingly. Cacao is only trying to bring you both closer and make you understand what you both feel for each other really." I backed up Cacao as I patted Zorion on his shoulder.

He is overreacting.

It's not great to be called a cockroach, it hurt a person's ego but I believe it hurts even more when you know it inside you that you are not any better than a cockroach.

I guess Zorion is going through the latter phase.

"You are blinded by that freakish blabbermouth." Zorion sneered at me almost ready to attack me.

"Alright, you both carry on; I have a date to attend." I shrugged and stood up to leave.

"What special date are you going on this time?" It's clearly written on her face that Ilaria is very interested in the weird dates I and Cacao go on.

She finds them fun!

I can't blame her; Cacao has one of the most unique tastes for dates.

"He said something about a debate date. I need to get ready now. Bye guys." I waved at them and left before Zorion act on his thought and pull me back from going on a date with Cacao Almond.

This time, he truly has enmity for Cacao in his heart but he will thank him one day when Cacao's tactics work in his favor.

Half an hour later, I was decked up in simple and casual jeans and top and ready to go on this date. I walked towards the other side of the villa to the room where we had hair pampering date.

Those hair masks hurt like crazy but only after one time apply, I can feel ninety percent reduce in hair fall.

It was so amazing that I was in shock for a hour when I realized my hair strengthened by a lot.

By the time I walked to the door, Cacao is already full ready and was waiting for me. Even with a big bruise on his right eye, a bluish bash on his cheek and his overly bulgy eyes, he looks as handsome as a finest Greek God ever born.

Black eye, courtesy of Cripsin and bruised cheek thanks to Uncle Love!

I say, what a lovely family. After punching him, both the men who punched Cacao soon sent medicine and secretly asked for his advice to appease their respective wives.

For the first time I saw that the fighting between family members can be such a warm sight. The love between the Almonds is immeasurable.

"You look a little more beautiful than you will be an hour later." Cacao smiled and took me into his arms.

"Than- What?" What does he mean by that?

"Did you say it wrong? That was not how the compliment should go right." I wiggled my eyebrow at him questioningly.

"Nope. No one will have the same freshness, even at their best, several minutes later. The only exception being me! But I know my heart beats a little more rapidly for you an hour later."

"No wonder you are loved by millions. Even an insult sound like a compliment coming from your mouth." I chuckled, standing on a tip toes, I placed a kiss on his lips.

"I know right. You cannot help yourself from falling for me even more right?" I poked her nose.

"Nah, you should try more. Now where are we going on date this time?"

"Somewhere you can never think of." He smiled at me proudly.

"Okay, and where is that?" I asked curiously.

"You will know when you see." He held my hand and dragged me somewhere with him. Two horses were waiting for us by the garden gate.

We both got on each and he led the way to the place he prepared the date this time.

Nearly twenty minutes later, he stopped and so did I. I slowly looked around the place we came to and gaped not knowing what to say.

Are we spending time here?

Really?

"This is –" I trailed of, not knowing how to word it out.

"Surprise! Are you surprised? Do you like it?" He asked as he rubbed his hands excitedly.

Surprised? Definitely.

Do I like it? No comments.

Can we even spend lovely time here? Is this place suitable for flirting, hugging and kissing?

"Didn't I say I will take you on a debate date? Here we are." He pulled me inside with him and I just walked by his side almost robotically.

He took off his shoes before crossing the threshold and I followed his actions, almost robotically. I still don't know how to react.

I walked inside slowly as I looked around and took in the whole place. It was cool inside the building and as expected, it was spotless.

Squeaky clean and organized everything precisely!

While I was gawking at the interiors of date venue, Cacao brought to sitting mats from somewhere and laid them on ground beside each other. He sat on one and pull me to sit on the other.

"I want to quarrel." He said suddenly. I was appalled by his sudden request but before I refuse to quarrel with him, he continued.

Looking ahead of him, he continued, "But I only want the quarrel between us should have love and affection with no negative energy between us."

Oh!

"I agree." I nodded, however could gain his attention. He was still looking ahead at something...

Something that look closely like a traffic cone made of metal. It is not exactly a traffic cone as it has some lines and checks on it.

The cone was sitting on a small platform with a spotlight falling on it.

Cacao raised both his hands and formed a bloomed lotus gesture as he looked at the cone obsessively. He then turned to me and rolled his eyes telling me to follow his actions.

"Love, this is an idol of Demi God of Disputations. Any arguments, quarrels, debate which may lead to severe circumstances is all blessed by him." He said as he pointed his hand towards the metal cone.

I knew it. I knew this place felt like a cultish temple.

I knew it!

But what I did not except was the God who resides here. If he causes disputations, then isn't he called a demon?

"Uh, Cacao, you mean he is a Demon of disputations?"

"Our family believes him to be a God."

Why am I not surprised?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Boring?

Cacao is an explosive that shouldn't be kept anywhere close. You agree?

He brought a huge Tsunami in the whole family and still alive and happy. 

What the heck is a debate date?

They went to some temple for a date? Who goes to a temple on a date?

Choose one; A - It is God of Disputations or B - Demon of Disputations. Choose wisely.

So why do you think are they having this date? What will they do in this temple?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.6K 1.2K 63
( book 1 in #Raveneve series) 🎙️ "So, there I was, Eve Josephine Dale, the heiress to the Dale fortune, trying to navigate life with the grace of a...
1M 41.4K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
146K 6.5K 104
[***Warning***] [Possible spelling erros though it's been edited] [Possible triggering topics; read at own risk] [Cringe old art jumpscares] Cupid, t...
778 24 27
Aila Seymour, my life and my death. Touching her gives me life but she stares at me with her eyes brimming with tears. Her look of innocence will be...