Use Me

By Knox_23

Read the tags, dumb fuck. Anyway, our MC's: Calix McAslin. Star rugby player. Uni student, female. Loves goin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 8

4.9K 134 14
By Knox_23

Zach's pov

"Well done guys. I gotta say, you kicked their asses out there", coach praises.

"Whoo! Cap! Cap! Cap!", Alex starts, and soon the entire team joins in, banging on the lockers.

"Alright, alright! Settle down!", coach yells, a faint smile on his face. "I'm very proud of you guys. I expect this kind of performance every single time, because you guys are nothing but the damn best."

"Yeahh we are!"

"Whoop whoop!"

"Coach! Coach! Coach!", everyone chants as they try to pick him up. "Hey! You're gonna drop me!"

They hoist him onto their shoulders, laughing and chanting as they go back out to do another round around the field.

Calix chuckles as she goes to sit down on the bench, shaking her head.

"Hey, don't you wanna head out too?"

She turns to me, "Yes... but I'd rather talk to you. Sit." Her commanding tone urges me to move, sitting down beside her soon after.

"Talk."

I fiddle with the hem of my shirt, pursing my lips.

I'm nervous - understandably - because I'm about to say something I probably shouldn't.

She turns toward me, taking in my anxious fidgeting. "Zach", she places her hand on my shoulder, "look at me."

My gaze settles on those alluring eyes and I can't help but admire them. I let out a breath, immediately relaxing.

She doesn't say anything, but patiently waits for me instead. "I... uhm..."

"I think I want to... experiment."

"Wait what?"

I swallow, "I've always... topped and I just wanted to know what it feels like to... you know..."

"Well, that's great! It's always good to try something else. Did you want me to hook you up with someone?"

"Actually... I want... you."

She looks taken aback for a second and I search her eyes for some kind of sign... something to help ease the pressure on my lungs.

"Are you sure? I don't have a problem with it, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I mean, we see each other every day."

The way she's almost unresponsive is so uncanny. I just want some kind of... emotion.

"Yes, I- I'm sure. I want you to fuck me."

"How bold of you, Miller", she smirks. "Come here."

She pats her lap, looking me dead in the eyes. I hesitate for a moment, but it soon disappears as the familiar feeling of want washes over me.

I settle on her lap, blushing at the fact that my dick is exposed to her now. Her hand moves to the back of my neck and I gasp as she roughly pulls me forward - bringing my lips to hers.

I immediately melt into her touch - doing every little thing her mouth commands me to. Her other hand goes to my ass, sliding beneath my tight pants and gripping, hard.

The slight gasp that leaves my lips is soon replaced with a quiet moan as she bites my lip. She pushes my hips against her, urging me to grind. I do so, moaning into her mouth at the friction against my cock.

"Yeah, like that. Good boy."

My cock involuntarily twitches at those words, hands gripping tighter on her shoulders. I whimper as she goes to my neck, biting and sucking at the sensitive skin.

A sudden moan leaves my lips as a harsh spank lands on my ass, cock leaking as she says, "Thank me."

"Yes Ma'am..."

Wait what?

"Thank you. I- It felt really good... please do it again." My hips stutter as another hard spank lands on my ass.

My cock aches as it strains against my shorts and I keen at the almost painful sensation.

"Please touch me..."

My eyes flutter shut as her hand brushes over my clothed cock. She yanks my head back and forces me to arch up into her.

"Yes... like that, please... ", I plead as her hand slips inside my briefs, gripping my cock.

The faint sound of laughter causes her to hoist me up, carrying me into the locker room with ease.

Holy shit... how is she this strong?

My thoughts are soon stilled as she slams me against the lockers, roughly kissing me as she grinds her body onto my cock.

Fuck. This has no right to feel this good.

I freeze as I hear Alex's voice, pushing on her shoulders.

"We're gonna get caught... they're gonna walk in here at any second..."

My eyes silently beg her to let me down so I can make myself presentable, or at least pretend to be busy, or something!

She smirks, taking us to the connected bathroom instead.

"You wanted this... so take it", she whispers, hand sliding into my briefs once more. A silent gasp leaves my lips as her finger grazes over the tip, pre-cum consequently dripping down my cock.

"Please..."

Fuck, I don't even know what I'm begging for. I want her to stop, but it feels so fucking good.

She brings her fingers up to my mouth and I look into her expectant eyes, opening up.

As soon as she feels that I've sucked on them for long enough, she abruptly lets go of me. I struggle to find my balance and fall.

"Why..."

I immediately shut up as I take in how intimidating she looks from down here.

An amused expression rests on her face before she walks to the other side of the bathroom. She lifts a finger, slowly motioning for me to come to her.

I move to stand up, but still as she tells me that I'm wrong.

"Crawl."

My breath quickens at the thought, heart pounding as I realise that I'm about to humiliate myself in front of my best friend.

I get on all fours, slowly making my way towards her. The way she looks at me makes my cock throb and ache for her touch.

As soon as I get to her feet, she strokes my hair, "Good boy."

I don't know why or how, but she manages to make me even harder every time she says those two words.

She orders me to get up and take off my pants and underwear. I hesitate - well aware of the fact that it's a miracle that we haven't been caught yet - but obey her anyway.

Her hand grips my waist as she pins me against the wall, the other finding its place around my cock again. I moan at her fast strokes and tight grip, liking it way more than I'm supposed to.

I whimper as I lift my left leg around her waist, exposing myself even more. Her fingers make their way into my mouth again and I suck on them like my life depends on it.

What the fuck has gotten into me...

I gasp as she flips me over, her wet fingers finding my hole.

"W- wait... Calix..."

My urgent protest goes silent as she starts rubbing her fingers against me, her other hand reaching around and slowly stroking my cock.

"Hm?"

I rest my head against the wall as she applies more pressure, my breathing growing heavier. She places kisses on my neck and I lean into her, arching my back even more.

"Please, don't stop... "

She chuckles, biting my earlobe, "You're such a whore for me, aren't you?" I moan at the words, hips snapping into her hand.

"Yes-"

"Yo, Cap! You in here?"

She quickly pushes me into a stall and throws my clothing over the door. My heart pounds as I slump against the wall, internally scolding myself for being so weak when it comes to her.

And what the fuck was up with me?

I was so... submissive...

I shake my head, cheeks heating up from embarrassment.

There's no denying it though... I loved every fucking second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 3K 19
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...
210K 5.2K 42
WandaxG!P Reader There will be lots of smut this is based off my one shot "Step Mom" I think this one could be a rollercoster if I can write it pro...
2M 16.6K 65
I spread my legs wide open so that he had a clear view of what I was about to do next, a strangled sound escaping his throat as I inserted the phalli...
41.6K 1.6K 8
Lev Sanders has recently been transferred to Watson Lake after a series of mishappenings occur down in the major city of Port Colborne. Being demoted...