Use Me

By Knox_23

Read the tags, dumb fuck. Anyway, our MC's: Calix McAslin. Star rugby player. Uni student, female. Loves goin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 5

5K 114 24
By Knox_23

Calix's pov

"I'm so pumped for tomorrow!", Zach exclaims as we walk back to the locker rooms.

I drape my arm over his shoulders, yanking him toward me.

"Same. We better win then."

He wraps his arm around my waist, gripping onto my shirt, "If we win... you're taking me on a ride with you."

I look down at him, frowning.

"What's wrong with now?"

His eyes widen slightly, gaze consequently averting from mine.

"I'm... I'm scared. So I wanted to somehow force myself into it, you know?", he mumbles, his eyes still not meeting mine.

I come to an abrupt stop, causing him to stagger back in surprise. He grips onto my shirt, regaining his balance.

I turn toward him, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"What did I tell you about-"

"You're going on a drive home with me", I cut him off.

"B- but...", he halts.

"It's small, but it's a start, right?"

He swallows, pursing his lips.

"Hey...", I move one of my hands onto his neck, forcing him to look at me.

"I'll be with you."

His expression shifts slightly.

He nods, "Okay!"

I smile, "I'll meet you outside."

~

Zach's pov

Holy shit.

Firstly, what the fuck did I just get myself into.

What if I die?!

I'm so stupid.

But... her tone of voice is so secure. I feel so safe with her... maybe a bit too safe.

My fingertips softly trace my nape where she touched me, leaving goosebumps in its wake.

It took everything in me not to lean into her hands back there. Seriously... if I were a cat I would've been purring.

"I'll be with you..."

No, Zach.

I remove my hand from my neck, collecting my thoughts.

I shouldn't be thinking these things.

"Zach?"

I sharply inhale as someone touches my shoulder, quickly spinning around.

"Oh... it's just you", I relax.

"You ready to go?"

I nod.

She hands me her helmet, but stops mid-way.

"Do you want me to put it on for you?"

"Yes, please", I whisper.

What the fuck is up with my voice?

She does so, securely tying the strap underneath my chin.

"Okay, make sure to always hold onto me. Feel how the bike moves and let your body move with it. Don't force it."

I shakily nod, not being able to control my body.

She starts her bike, patting the seat behind her soon after.

"Come on, it'll be fun. Just hold onto me", she assures.

I slowly get onto the bike, silently wondering if I would be okay with dying tonight.

I slip my hands around her waist, struggling to interlace my fingers because of the amount of space I've left between us.

She grips my arm and yanks me forward, pulling me flush against her. I blush as I lay my head against her back, closing my eyes.

"Good."

Somehow that one word calmed my thundering heartbeat, placing me into a headspace of contentment.

My grip tightens around her as we take off, but I force myself to open my eyes - and it might be the best decision I've ever made.

The way everything else is a blur as we zoom into traffic. The city lights. The buzz of adrenaline.

It's amazing.

I relent my grip around her waist and focus on her warmth instead - despite the icy wind blowing against me.

She adjusts her position and I instinctively snap my legs shut.

"Sorry!", she yells.

"N- no problem!"

Yes problem.

I'm sitting way too close to her... but she told me not to move...

She leans forward and gradually increases the speed.

I exhale as I rest my head on her back once more - like I was breathing for the first time since we started driving.

I wish this moment could last forever.

~

Storm's pov

"How does muscle manipulation work? Anybody?"

I ignore the professors question, focusing on the doodle that I have been busy with for quite some time.

It's a sketch of an arm, nothing more, but I have been trying to perfect the striations of the deltoid for the entirety of this class.

Ugh... so much for sketching that's supposed to be relaxing.

I didn't go to work today, because I had too many classes, but I really wanted to see her.

Should I ask for her number?

Or wait, no. That would be really out of line of me. But... I can't keep jacking off to thoughts and fantasies about her forever.

It sounds so creepy to say it...

What the fuck is wrong with me? I should just forget about her.

But how can I?

She's so... so perfect.

I run my hand through my hair as I feel that I might be getting hard... again.

Fuck, this can't keep happening.

I cross one leg over the other, in hopes that it might help... somehow.

I lightly bite my lip as I think of how she would make me kneel.

Crawl like a dog.

Or simply be a footstool for her.

I shift in my seat, taking a breath in an attempt to stop myself from thinking.

I place my head in my hands as my mind starts wandering again.

Oh how she'd look at me with that harsh gaze.

Step on my cock...

Twitching at the thought, I resist the urge to cry because of the degree of sexual frustration.

I abruptly raise my hand.

"May I please excuse myself for a moment, sir?"

He reluctantly nods, "Be quick, Wattson."

"Yes, sir."

~

"Mmhp... mm...", I bite down onto my shirt, a small whine escaping because of the fact that I have to suppress my moans.

I hate being quiet.

I want to moan like a slut for the person who rules me.

"Mm-!", I moan softly, the idea causing my hips to snap forward into my tight grip.

I imagine her rough hands caressing my ass and harshly gripping onto my waist.

She'd tell me to grind on her like the whore I am. She'd bite my neck so fucking hard that my eyesight goes hazy from the pain.

"Mhn!", I squeeze my eyes shut at the immense pleasure, each stroke feeling like I could cum at any second.

Only if you told me to... only if it is your will, Goddess.

I gasp as I let go of my cock, nails digging into my thighs as I try so fucking hard not to cum.

No... I can't go on like this.

At this point I'm considering walking up to her and begging her to fuck me.

I have to talk to her.

And soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 273 41
Billy Miller is not gay. He's not even sure he's anything at all because he doesn't like people. But that's alright. His parents, his fish and his cl...
3.3M 117K 49
"Fuck it." He muttered. Reid smashed his lips onto mine, his hands wandering into my hair. I moaned into the kiss, causing him to pick me up and sl...
41.6K 1.6K 8
Lev Sanders has recently been transferred to Watson Lake after a series of mishappenings occur down in the major city of Port Colborne. Being demoted...
346K 8.3K 48
AePete fanfic πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ πŸ…#3- tincan (12-8-2020) [Completed] "Ae please it's enough I can't I'm tired..." "No babe I need more..." Ae who will never...