FALLING FOR HER ๐ŸŒ [Completed...

Por kou_holic

People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fac... Mais

Falling For Her ๐Ÿฆ‹
|1| Bhooooo ๐Ÿ‘ป
|2| Jokers๐Ÿƒ
|3| What's cook'n ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿณ
|4| Best place to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด
|5| What's happening ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|6| Stopping Her ๐Ÿƒ
|7| Missed Eachother ๐Ÿ’ซ
|8| Being Naughty ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|9| Breakfast Together ๐Ÿ˜‹
|10| My Love , Here I Come ๐Ÿฆ
|11| Marry Me โฃ๏ธ
|12| Try all those things with me ๐Ÿ™‚
|13| Comfortable here, beside you ๐Ÿ˜Œ
|14| I don't believe in love ๐ŸŒš
|15| I'm trustfrated ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
|16| Mutual feelings ๐Ÿ’›
|17| Newly Wedded ๐ŸŒฑ
|18| Dhartimay din ahead ๐ŸŒ
|19| Hug Me Already๐Ÿ’ซ
|20| Correction it's boyfriend ๐ŸŒ
|21| Girlfriend with a heart beside โ™ฅ๏ธ
|22| We can't do anything here ๐Ÿ˜‰
|23| I'm Addicted Now ๐Ÿ‘ป
|24| I too want to kiss you... ๐Ÿ™‚
|25| All red and tempting ๐Ÿ’ž
|26| You're a good kisser...๐Ÿ˜ถ
|27| Oh my goodness ๐Ÿฅบ
|28| Keep Dreaming ๐Ÿ’ญ
|29| I won't ever let you fall ๐Ÿ˜‰
|30| You pay me rent asap ๐Ÿ’ธ
|31| Me n U ๐Ÿ˜›
|32| Shall we stop ? ๐ŸŒš
|33| Sexy Stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰
|34| You're thinking dirty ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|35| Secret ๐Ÿค
|36| You be all over me..๐Ÿ‘€
|37| Girl you make me better..
|38| Dark Fantasy ๐Ÿ˜‡
|39| Seeking your forgiveness ๐Ÿฅบ
|40| Don't love me... ๐Ÿ˜ถ
|41| I'm the view... ๐Ÿ˜
|42| S โ™ก A ๐Ÿ’—
|43| Let me try it too ๐Ÿ˜‹
|44| Just being impossible... ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
|45| I'm yours only...๐Ÿ˜‰
|46| .. In my arms ๐Ÿค—
|47| Holy Fuck !!
|48| Pillow Talks / Dirty Talks ๐Ÿ’ค
|49| Jealous of....
|50| Mini Vacation ๐Ÿš™
|51| Marry Me 2 โค๏ธ
|52| Getting Bold, Are We ??
|53| Red Red Mark ๐Ÿ˜‰
|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
|55| I want to purpose her ๐Ÿฅฐ
|56| LMAO ๐Ÿ˜†
|57| He's my love โ™ฅ๏ธ
|58| Sexy Business...๐Ÿคฏ
|59| Miss me....
|60| Happy Holi ๐ŸŒˆ
|61| Happy Married Life....
|62| Good Byeee ๐Ÿคง
|63| XOXO ๐Ÿ˜˜
|64| Moving to Canada...
|65| Staying away...
|66| Leave me alone...
|68| Punishment...๐Ÿ‘พ
|69| I don't want to get married..
|70| Call it off...
|71| She don't want it....
|72| British Guy ๐Ÿ”ฅ
|73| Better Guy ๐ŸŒš
|74| Falling For Her ๐ŸŒ 
|74| FFH ; Part II
|74| FFH ; Part III โœจ
The Lion King ๐Ÿฆ
Always Will !!

|67| Nasty Creature ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

5.5K 250 113
Por kou_holic

Hoiiiiii Precious ones 🙋🏻‍♀️,

I know I'm late and I'm extremely sorry for the same. I didn't get the time to complete the chapter last week as I got busy with my own self. Forgive me and forget me because the next chapter is here and there's a surprise towards the end *wink wink* .

Without any delay, read it and enjoy yourselves ❤️ !!

Chapter Sixty Seven

"Where there's love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong." 

Aditya's POV ;

"Don't you want to freshen up ?" I asked her, tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear. 

She opened her eyes and looked up to me saying,"I don't want to get out of your embrace. This is my safest place." 

I smiled hearing her words and pecked her forehead saying,"I've planned a day out for us, to have a little fun and celebrate your birthday and for that we need to get ready." 

"But I don't want to….." She mumbled hugging me tight. 

"Listen, we can't change what happened even if we try but we surely can make our present better ain't it?" I asked cupping her face.

"You…you are my better. I don't want anything else." She answered with gleaming eyes.

"I know bub, but don't you think it's only me who is making you weak." I further asked her and she shook her head saying,"You're my source of strength." 

"Exactly, I want to provide you with all the strength you need to be back to normal. And I believe you need a little change of environment because isolation isn't the cure so baby, get up we need to catch up with our lives." I said, cheering her up. 

The tears in her eyes flowed hearing me to which I said,"I know it's hard for you to forget everything but I can try to make it a little easy right." She looked up to me and I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Cheer up, you're my bub and don't you know what your name means…it's one of the brightest stars. And as far I know they twinkle more when it's dark." I said looking into her eyes. 

"It's the third brightest." She said with a light smile.

"Who cares, you're the brightest for me." I said with a chuckle and got up while carrying her in my arms as she locked her arms and legs around me. 

"It's the Sun under whose light I tend to shine and it's you." She said, kissing my cheek softly. 

"See, even our names are related in some way. It's a sign baby, we're destined to be one." I said with a wide smile and I'm shocked too. This is so amazing !!

"Moron." She mumbled and gave a peck on my jawline. I love it when she does that, my bub !! I walked towards the bedroom and made her stand on the floor at the threshold of the bathroom. 

"Get freshen up ohkieee and don't worry I'm here only." I said, placing a kiss on her forehead. 

"Btw, is there any other bathroom ? So that in the meantime I can take a shower too." I asked to her.

"You..you can join me.." she mumbled with a slight blush. Ayeee, I missed making her blush. 

"The offer sounds good but today you need some alone time so imma gonna decline that." I mumbled with a chuckle and her cheeks reddened. 

"There is one….in another room." She said and I nodded. I was about to go when she pulled me and latched her lips with mine and smooched the hell out of it. 

We both pulled apart and I stared at her for a while and left not before kissing her forehead. I dashed inside the other bathroom to freshen up. I took my time, carefully taking a shower checking my wounds. These scars are literally horrible. I had to apply the gel on them after the shower which the doctor had prescribed and the medicine was in the car. Last night I completely forgot about them. If I tell her she'll scold me for sure. So it's better not to. After some minutes I went towards the bedroom draping a towel around my lower body because I don't have any clothes here. 

"She has your clothes….you wait and watch." My subconscious said. I missed this back talking of my subconscious.

I walked inside to find her searching for something in her luggage. Then only I found out she hadn't arranged any of her clothes here. 

She stood up holding a checkered shirt and jeans which were obviously mine. She turned towards me and shrieked but my eyes raked over her body and she looked so elegant in blue jeans and that black tank. Her hair was still wet and we're tied in a towel. She looked a little better but still her eyes are puffy. 

I was startled from my thoughts as I heard her say,"Here, wear these." 

"See I had told you." My subconscious boasted.

"Thank you…" I mumbled and she passed me a smile. Just when she was about to say something the doorbell rang and she said,"I'll check it, you get changed." Saying this she exited the room while drying her hair with the towel. 

I quickly slipped into the clothes she gave me and chose a shrug for her from her luggage and went out to find Raj and his mother. 

I greeted them and Aunty asked about my health. Aunty hugged Swati asking her to eat well. Everyone knows about her habit of skipping meals. After warning me to drive safely and informing that they both were leaving for their hometown due to some emergency they left.

"Aunty prepared breakfast for us. Come let's have it." She mumbled and we both had the breakfast as we fed eachother. She cried saying she missed having breakfast with me. Even I missed it !! 

Now, we both are in parking lot of the building inside our car where I'm busy having my medicine which I forgot to have last night and she did scolded me for it. I was about to apply the gel on my forehead looking at the mirror when she said,"Give it to me. Let me help you with it." 

I glanced towards her and handed the tube to her. She took some of it on her finger and inched close to apply on my head but I decided to have a little fun with her and leaned backwards making her groan. Cute !! 

But soon I was shocked as she shifted from the passenger seat to my lap saying,"You know what you're very mischievous." 

My eyes were fixated at her as I moved my seat back to give her ample amount of space and she was about to get up knowing the position we are in now but I didn't let her move as I held her by her waist. 

"Now, do it properly." I mumbled against her lips and she looked up to me blushingly. Her blush I tell you. My bub !! 

She applied the gel forehead then below my eyes and all the time my eyes busy were staring her. Her fingers landed on my chest and she opened two buttons of my shirt to apply the gel over the scars there. Her gaze were on them but she secretly lifted her eyelids to glance at me and I chuckled. She's so precious, I'm always amazed by her moves. 

When she was done she buttoned the shirt and applied the residual amount of gel on my arms caressing it and said,"I hope they'll fade soon." 

I smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead, then her puffy eyes. Then nudged my nose with hers and smooched her cheeks lightly causing her to giggle. 

"How I wish you to keep giggling and smiling like this. Don't stay sad, it doesn't suit you." I mumbled against her cheek. 

"Now, that you're here there's nothing to be sad about." She mumbled with a smile and pecked my lips. She's trying so hard to hide those emotions but her eyes speaks. I stared at her for a while and took the skin of her cheek in between my teeth making her scream. 

"No….no Adiiii…." She said and pushed me while giggling. I pulled apart without biting her. 

She rubbed her cheek while saying,"I hate you Adiii…." She went back to the passenger seat and checked her face in the mirror. Cute !! 

"I love you more bub." I pouted at her saying this cheekily. She glared at me and averted her face towards the window. 

I smiled and started the car and drove off to our destination for her birthday celebration. The whole ride she had held my palm intertwining with hers. It was a silent ride, a comfortable one. 

I halted the car as we reached our destination and she glanced towards me. I got down from the car and ran towards her, opening the door for her. 

"So, birthday girl, I want you to enjoy every ride and be free as if you are a small kid." I said to her while forwarding my hand towards her. She without any hesitation gave her hand in mine and came out of the car. 

"Adiii, seriously Amusement Park." She asked in oblivion.

"Why not ?? Let's live our childhood again by experiencing the same thrill and joy." I said to her while making her wear the cap I was wearing.

"Oh wait, or are you afraid of roller coaster rides ?" I asked her teasingly.

"I'm not afraid of anything…you just wait and watch." She said while challenging me and I smiled. I know she's not as I had seen her photos enjoying every ride in their family album.

"That's what I want, baby. Come let's have some fun." I mumbled, placing a kiss on her head. 

"I want you to enjoy everything and live in the moment. So from where do you want to start ??" I asked her as we entered the park.

She looked around herself and said,"Merry go round." 

"Come…." I said with a smile and took her towards it. We waited for the kids to get down from it as we took the tickets. 

"Adiii… everyone is watching us. Let's just drop it." She mumbled holding my arm.

"Hussh, let them. We're here to enjoy not to entertain their thoughts. Come it's our turn." I said to her and dragged her towards it. People are opinionated and we can't stop it. Just be yourself and live your life. 

She got onto one of the horses and I too did which was just behind hers. Soon the ride started and we both literally screamed like kids. I wish Ansh was here too. I miss him badly. 

We both were glancing at each other when I forwarded my hands towards her and she tried to hold it. It was really fun. After three rounds we were asked to get off and she laughed as we got off from the horses and I'm contented because that's what I want. I want her to be happy.

"You enjoyed ??" I asked her pulling her close to me.

"Yup." She mumbled with a smile. 

"3 pheras are done now only 4 are left." I whispered in her ear and she widened her eyes. 

"Idiot….kuch bhi." She said with a light blush and I placed a kiss on her cheek saying,"What kuch bhi, I knowingly asked the fare person for three rounds. So yeah, only 4 pheras are left and we'll complete that soon." 

She blushed, garlanding her arms around my neck. I hugged her then asked,"Next where ?" 

"Rotor Ride." She mumbled against my lips. I picked her up a little and took her there. Like this we rode up every freaking ride from bumper cars to long rides leaving the roller coaster and ferris wheel for the last as we both got hungry and we are here in the eateries section to feed our tummy. After having our lunch we walked towards the most adventurous rides. 

"Cotton candy ?" I asked her as we both were passing through the it. She nodded and I bought two of it. 

"Here…" I said as I gave one to her. She wrapped her one arm around mine, scooting closer to which I smiled and pulled her close holding her by her waist. 

"You are liking it right or shall we go somewhere else ?" I asked her.  She glanced towards me with a smile and I smiled wider as her lips had the pink colour of the candy. 

"I'm loving it. Thank You." She mumbled finishing up her cotton candy while I forwarded my hand to wipe out her lips. She's such a baby. 

"You're most welcome baby and you're not allowed to leave." I mumbled with a wink and she chuckled. I love her so much !! 

We both went onto the Ferris wheel and she looked around herself. The view is really nice. People were looking like houseflies, hehe. 

"Adiiii…give me your candy too." She mumbled sheepishly and I happily handed it to her. 

"You like it this bad." I asked her and she nodded.

"Me and bhaii used to call it buddhi ke baal. We're so idiots when we're small but now…." Her face saddened as she remembered her brother. 

"It's fine baby, people tend to make mistakes. No one is perfect and I know he hurt you but he too had no other way than asking help from you." I mumbled to her.

"I'm not sad because he wanted to sell everything but the way he asked by taking advantage of my emotions hurted me. I was ready to give him everything….but the house was the only thing I have which was of ma and pa." She said and her eyes glistened.

"Why do you think I did the course of interior designing, just to keep their last remaining essence intact and losing it dreads me." She said further and I remember a few years back she did an online course for this purpose.

"Whatever, leave it, I don't want to talk about him." She said and turn her face towards the other side enjoying the candy.

I paused for a while and asked her,"Do you hate him ?" She snapped her head towards me and slowly shook her head in negative. I know she can never hate anyone.

"I'm just hurt Adiii, his ways hurt me a lot." She mumbled and I hugged her.

"He's my brother and I know he loves me. He's just …… leave it. Let's enjoy the ride." She said against my chest and I freed her, understanding her situation.

She looked up to me and settled my hair which was falling on my forehead. I stared at her for a while and pecked her nose to which she blushed and said,"Here, on lips too."

"Idiot…." I mumbled and took her lips in mine, while cupping her face and she tasted like candy, so sweet.

I tenderly kissed her the way she loved it, tasting her. But then I pulled apart as we started to descend down. I don't want people to think of us as some horny couple.

I stared at her when she mumbled,"Our kiss on the Ferris wheel." Saying this she pecked my lips while blushing and again continued saying,"I always wanted to experience a kiss on the Ferris wheel." This shocked me but I'm glad my bub has fantasies.

"You never told me that." I said and she chuckled saying,"What's the fun in that ?"

"But you know what… if I share my fantasies with you then you too have to fulfill them." I smirked while saying this and she blushed, eyeing me.

"Nasty creature." She mumbled and turned her face towards the other side. I laughed and hugged her, kissing her forehead and said,"I love you so fucking much." She giggled and I love to hear her giggles. My bub !!
We both enjoyed the ride a little extra as it's our favourite one.

We talked about stuff. She asked about my project and I told her everything and she smiled proudly.

Then we both went on to ride the Roller coaster and damn the feeling was thrilling. She wasn't afraid like Diii and I'm in awe of this human. We both screamed as we came down after reaching the top most point, moreover we were sitting on the first seat. That was really exciting. 

"Woof, that was so much fun." She said elated as we walked towards the games section. 

"I can see that and I'm happy you liked it." I mumbled pulling her close. She smiled while hugging me and I placed a quick peck on her forehead. 

"Come let's play some games." I mumbled against her cheek as I placed a tender kiss there. We both tried our hands on balloon shooting and missed every chance. Then the form knocks over the milk bottles to free throw. We enjoyed everything either winning some stuff or losing the chances. But who cares, all that matters is we both enjoy it and I'm glad she's actually smiling and being herself. 

"Last one…. Ring toss. I believe we're gonna win this one." She said with a smile dragging me towards it. 

"Let's try this one too." I mumbled as the person handed us the rings. She tried her chances but failed everytime. I was just staring at her because she's so into trying to win something from there but nothing happened. I smiled and tried the first one and I failed too. I stared at her and the very second we both burst into laughter. 

In a row I threw the other three but all in vain because we didn't got a single thing. I was about to throw the last one when she stopped me saying,"Take a pause and target something. Don't throw it like you threw the last three."

"Ohkieee dokieee." I targeted a small box. I don't know what it is but let's see. I threw the ring towards it and we both were like standing here with fingers crossed and the ring did encircled the box. We both screamed like we did some amazing job. She stared at me and I pulled her close in happiness, kissing her forehead.

The person in charge took out the box to find there's something written on it and then he said,"Congratulations Sir, you both won a soft toy and might I say you both were the first one to win that." We both smiled at him mumbling thank you and he gave us our present.

"This is hugeeee…." She mumbled carring the bear which he gave to us. Indeed it was so huge.

"We'll give it to Ansh. He loves bears." She mumbled and glanced towards me. Instantly her smile faded and she paused.

I pulled her close saying,"You'll see him soon and I swear no one is going to stop you." I caressed her cheeks and she gave me a smile. I instantly pecked her lips and she blushed looking here and there.

"It's evening already. You want to eat something ?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Ohkieee….anywhere you want to go ?" I asked her.

"Doesn't matter where we go. I just need you with me." She mumbled looking up to me and I smiled at her.

"Let's go to the beach like we used to do and have your favourite ice cream there. Then we'll go back. Ohkieee??" I asked her and she nodded.

We both left the place and went towards our car. She kept the bear in the back seat and we drove towards our favourite place and spent some time there in the embrace of the cold breeze.

We walked along the shore barefoot, in silence enjoying the healing sound of waves. She needed this and I'm ready to give her everything that she needs just to heal. She's so precious without any knowledge of how strong and beautiful she's, that too inside out !!

Swati's POV ;

A day well spent with the person whom I love the most. I glanced towards him, who's driving the car. He's being so patient with me and I'm so grateful that he's fine. I seriously don't need anyone when he's with me. This was the bestest birthday and I'm literally happy. He's my happiness, my escape from this chaotic world.

The love and affection I've for him is immensely growing and I know I can never get over him. He's the one who has been the constant person I look up to. He's my inspiration to be better. I love him in a way that words can ever describe.

The car halted, making me startled and he glanced at me with a smile. We both came out of the car and then he took out the bear which we won at the park. It was a fun day and I enjoyed every bit of it.

He held me by my waist as we walked inside the building. We took the lift to my floor and gladly there weren't many people in here. It's already night and I don't know what we are going to eat because I'm running out of groceries plus Kamla Aunty is not here either.

We both reached the floor where my room was and we headed towards my room. I unlocked the door to experience darkness. Whole room was dark. As far I remember we hadn't closed the curtains.

"Adiii, I feel someone is here." I mumbled scooting close to him but before he could say something I heard a scream and I shrieked.

"Happy Birthday Suuuu…."With this the lights of the room were back and Ansh came running to me. I went to his level and hugged him. I missed him so much !! My little boyfriend.

"Happy birthday biggiee Girlfriend." He mumbled again as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I missed you so much baby." I mumbled to him caressing his cheek. He smiled a little but the next moment I hear birthday song for me. I looked up to find everyone here including Diii, Hridaan Bhai and his mom. Uncle and Aunty are here too and my eyes become teary looking at everyone. I missed them, yes I did !!

My eyes met with Aunty's and her eyes were teary too. I stood up and glanced towards Adiii who's smiling like an idiot.

"They wanted to see you and I couldn't find a better day than this." He mumbled wiping my tears. Aunty walked towards me and I felt my hands getting cold.

"Happy birthday Suuu." She mumbled caressing my head and my tears flowed. They'll be unstoppable now.

I don't know why but I averted my gaze from her. I know she didn't mean anything that day and she too was going through the same thing but her words did hurt me.

"I know you're hurt and I don't know how to apologise because I've made you go through so much agony and….." before she could say anything I hugged her while crying hysterically.

"It's ohkieee Aunty….. I understand and you don't have to say anything." I mumbled, hugging her tightly. She caressed my head saying,"Still beta, I should have thought before speaking something like that. I'm sorry."

I pulled apart and wiped her tears saying,"You don't have to Aunty…. Still you want to apologise then hug me a little more."

"Nope, I'll do that only if you call me mom." She mumbled with a chuckle and I cried more. She engulfed me in a hug stroking my hair and I realised how much I love her. She had her reasons and anyone in that state would have said something like that only but who am I to keep thinking about the bad memories where I've such amazing people around me. No matter what, they have been special to me and I love them.

We both felt two arms embracing us and yess you guessed it right. It was Adiii. He hugged both of us saying,"My ladiessss…. I love both of you so much."

"Areyyy, will anyone tell me why everyone is crying?" Ansh asked as we pulled apart.

"Reunion baby…..Your Su deserves all the happiness don't she ?" Di said to Ansh and I noticed everyone was teary eyed.

"Yesss momma, she is so pweeeettttyyy and sweet. I love my biggie girlfriend." Ansh mumbled looking at me, making me smile. This precious soul never fails to make me smile.

Aunty cupped my face and placed a kiss on my forehead saying,"I just wish that God won't make you cry anymore and fill your life with happiness."

"Is there forgiveness for me too ?" A voice came out from nowhere and I knew who it was. It was bhai. When did he come here ??

I turned to look at him and his state was devastating, same like mine. His eyes were filled with tears and I know I've been harsh on him too.

"I don't know where to start because the misery I've made you go through dreads me now and a small apology isn't enough Swatii." My tears started flowing hearing him.

"From years back to till now, all I ever gave you is pain. I'm sorry Swatiii. I know I've hurt you in a way which couldn't be repaired but still can you not trust your brother once again ? Maybe one last time?" He asked and I took slow steps towards him saying,"Only if you promise me some things."

His face lit up hearing this and he said,"Anything baby…. I'm ready to do anything."

"You won't leave me alone anymore….. I want your presence in my life bhaiii. Please don't leave me alone once again." I mumbled while placing my head on his chest as I hugged him.

"Never baby…I won't." Saying this he hugged me as I cried more. I just need his presence in my life because he's the only one whom I can call my family.

"You've gone through so much Swati but not anymore." He mumbled placing a kiss on my forehead. Whatever he's, he's my brother and I can never hate him.

"Ayeeee, everyone is so emotional here. See uncle I told you, Su will forgive you because she's an angel." Ansh said while hugging my legs.

"This boy is so smitten by you." Bhaii said, ruffling his hair. I smiled at him and he averted his gaze towards Adiii gesturing to him something. I glanced towards Adiii because I knew he's the one who must have called him. He gave me a sheepish smile. This human can't be real. I love him the most, how precious he's.

"I hope you people are done crying because I want to celebrate Su's birthday." Ansh mumbled looking up to me and then only I noticed they all decorated the living room with balloons and everything. These people are crazyy.

"Yeah come come. Me and Pri tried to make a cake and we know it won't be as good as yours." Aunty said…. Oh sorry mom.

"Come Suu…."Ansh dragged me towards the cake and soon I heard everyone singing a birthday song for me. I cut the cake with teary eyes and you know what, this is the bestest birthday of my whole life. I do miss ma and pa but I know they must be showering their blessings on me too.

I fed cake to everyone and when I went to feed Uncle he patted my cheek and said,"I believe you'll call me dad, haina ?? And I can't wait to have cookies. Come back home bete, I need to have so many sweets prepared by you." I smiled at him and everyone laughed. These humans are unreal.

I went to feed Adiii but he was smirking and that sexy smirk of him I tell you made my whole body hot. I fed him and he did the same while whispering,"I need some extras." And I know what it means, moron !!

He smeared a little cream on my cheek and I whined. Idiot, but whatever, I forgive him. We all had the yummy dinner prepared by mom, di and Aunty. I'm so overwhelmed receiving all the love from them. You never know what will happen in the next very moment. Cherish every moment, forgive, forget and move on because that helps you to be a stronger and better person.

"Now, I really don't want to wait anymore. I want you to be my daughter in law asap." Mom said holding my palms in hers.

"But again, it is your choice whether you want to spend your life with him or not. You both spent some time together and think about it." She said as they both got ready to leave. I glanced at Adii and nodded to her.

"Take care ohkieee." She said and placed a tender kiss on my forehead.

"Tomorrow morning, breakfast and Lunch at Malhotra Mansion." She said and eyed towards bhaii saying,"Suhaas you're also welcomed."

"Adiii, take care." She mumbled and was accompanied by dad as they left.

"We'll also leave now." Di said as Hridaan Bhai gestured to her. I'm glad they both are getting well. I wish they would stay like this always.

"Mumma, can I not stay here ?" Ansh asked Dii cutely while dragging the bear with him. He loves it and I knew that he'll.

"Haan Dii…leave him here." I mumbled slightly pulling Ansh to me as he gestured to me to say the same. Cute enough!!

"Not today baby, your partner might need some alone time and I don't want you to disturb them." Dii said, eyeing Adii teasingly while he glared at her.

Ansh made a sad face to which she further said,"I promise I'll send you with her tomorrow. Now it's late, we need to leave." His face lit up as he heard her and he asked me to come a bit down as he placed a kiss on my cheek saying,"Happy birthday once again Suu. I love you."

"I love you more baby." I mumbled and kissed him on his cheek. My pretty one !!

Hridaan Bhai picked him up as they left. Aunty hugged me and asked me to take care before going. I don't know how to react to all these gestures. I love all of them.

I closed the door to find bhai and Adii talking as if they knew each other from ages. They both noticed me and bhaii stood up saying,"I'll see you both tomorrow."

"And Swati, I've a gift for you." He further said, forwarding a file towards me. I took it while asking,"What is it ?"

"The things that solely belong to you." He mumbled and I opened the file to burst into tears. I looked up to him to find him smiling.

"They are your baby cakes and I know what they mean to you and now no one is going to take your blue dream and ma pa's house from you." He said with teary eyes and I hugged him.

"Your brother was so blind to witness everything until I went inside ma pa's room. I made you cry so much baby but not anymore." He said, wiping my tears.

"They are safe with you and about my debts your brother will work hard to pay them. Moreover, someone is helping me with this." He mumbled while eyeing Adiii and he smiled.

"I'm glad you got someone for yourself. He's the bestest you can have and he loves you dearly, I can see it in his eyes." He wishpered to me and I know my Adii is the best !!

"And you, I know you won't hurt her but still I'm warning you." He said while eyeing Adiii and the very next second we all burst into laughter. This is what it feels like to be around the people you love. Everyone makes mistakes but they have already passed it when they realise what they have done and are ready to learn something from it. This birthday is the most special birthday of mine. I got everything back and I can't thank my man for the same. 

I closed the door as bhaii left after giving me a tight hug. I was about to turn but was engulfed by him in a back hug. Declare today's day as the best hug day. 

"So, how's the surprise?" He asked as I turned towards him. My eyes pooled up and I hugged him. 

"Ayeee, I'm going to sue your tear glands. How can they produce so much of tears." He said, making me laugh and I smacked him. He picked me up in his arms and walked towards the bedroom. 

"Are you paying bhai's debts ?" I asked him and instantly he said,"Noooo." 

"I'm just helping him in doing stuff in a more organised way. I might buy some shares of his company which will help him  to pay his workers but at the same time he'll work hard himself to get those shares back in a decided time and I believe he'll do it." He answered and I'm in tears. How can someone be this good? 

"I'll help him grow but all the work will be done by him only because I know you won't want me to get involved in his business plus I don't want him to stress himself out." He further said sitting on the bed with me on his lap. 

"Why are you doing all these ?" I asked, looking at him in tearful eyes.

"It's said you should help the people in need and you both are family to me. So yeah, it's my little responsibility to keep my brother in law out of stress. And he'll buy the shares back that too before time." He answered, wiping my tears. 

"You know what, those three words aren't enough to express what I feel for you." Saying this I placed a kiss on his forehead. We all need such a precious soul in our lives. He needs to be protected and showered with all the love and I'll put my everything to keep him the way he's. 

"Still saying, I love you so fucking much." I said and instantly placed my lips on his indulging ourselves in a soul warming kiss. I wish every woman out there should get someone like him. 

I tugged at his hair and he pulled me close by my hips while his other hand was caressing my face. I delved my tongue inside his mouth taking control and I felt him smirk. Sexy !! 

He squeezed my hips as I bit his tongue. A low groan came out of his mouth and now it's my turn to smirk. I love him and none can change that. 

His hands reached out to the shrug I was wearing and he removed it as I obliged to him. My fingers went back to his nape as I caressed him there but then I pulled apart, getting out of breath. We both were hugging and then I smiled victoriously as I made him breathless. 

"Hell, this was the longest kiss which was initiated by you and I'm so addicted already." He mumbled cupping my face and I blushed. I hugged him, kissing him on his nape tenderly while locking my arms around his torso. My safest place !! 

He embraced me as he stroked my hair and whispered,"Happy Birthday once again bub." He placed a kiss on my head saying this and then nuzzled his face on my shoulder. 

"Let's get married asap. I want to grow with you, build with you and support you in every step of your life." I mumbled against his cheek as I placed a kiss there but was instantly pushed on the bed as he turned us over. I giggled at his stunt and how I missed giggling to his ways. 

He stared at me and said,"Listen, don't make such a big decision in haste. Think properly because I might trouble you, flirt with you, kiss you whenever I feel like, tease you and moreover my jokes can get nastier and dirtier with due course of time. So think wisely." He smirked saying this. 

"I'm all ready to pamper this big kiddo of mine." I mumbled while blushing and he placed a sweet peck on my lips. 

I kept looking at him blushingly and he hovered over me completely as I locked my arms around his neck.

A stupid smirk appeared on his lips as he leaned his head onto my chest and nuzzled his nose on my cleavage mumbling,"Now that you call me a kid….

"What….?" I asked him as his hands travelled upwards from my waist. He looked up to me and blushingly asked,"Don't you know what I mean ?" 

"No…I don't know." I stuttered as he nose came in contact with my erected bud over the fabric of my clothes. He knows every little detail about my body. Moron !! 

"I mean….let me sleep like this today where you keep me close to your heart." He said and chuckled as I watched him agape. He burst into laughter watching me like this but then again said,"What were you thinking?" 

"Nothing…" I mumbled composing my racing heart. Moron !! 

"Were you thinking that I'll ask you to su…" Before he could complete I screamed,"Shut up you shameless moron." 

"Your mind is getting nasty thoughts bub, where's my innocent girl." He asked and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

"Moron, just sleep or I'll push you." I said while smacking him and he laughed.

"You're just too cute to be real and I love you so so much." He whispered, placing a kiss on my cheek and adjusted himself over me.

"You're heavy Adiii." I mumbled and his instant reply came,"You aren't eating well baby that's why you feel I'm heavy."

"Whatever…." I mumbled and I know I must have lost some weight. He instantly turned our position and now I'm above him. I smiled and adjusted myself covering both of us with the blanket. He embraced me in his arms, holding me securely and then placed a kiss on my head, completing his regular ritual. I love this human so much but more than that I respect and adore him.

After a long time I'm gonna sleep peacefully and might I say this was my best birthday ever and I can't thank this handsome boyfriend of mine. I pecked him on his jawline mumbling good night and then we both drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace.

"They both drowned themselves in each other's embrace to welcome a new morning full of happiness which will start their new phase in the path of togetherness."

____________

Author's POV ;

In a world where everyone says women are need to be showered with all the love but don't you think men like our Adii too need to be protected. They too should know that their efforts are appreciated, they too should be felt secured by their other halves. It's always a two way thing in a relationship….. actually any kind of relationship.

The more you give, the better you recieve. So don't hesitate to open up, shower your love on your beloved, compliment them, plan dates taking time from your busy schedule because effort is all that counts and it'll surely strengthen your bond with the other person.

I'm hearing the sound of wedding bells.... Are you guys too hearing the same ? Hehe, finally everything is sorted and I hope you liked the chapter. Do let me know your thoughts about the same and please vote ⭐.

Question : do you want details of all the wedding function or shall we skip to the wedding directly ?

Two to three chapters and we'll be officially done with FFH. Epilogues that depends on you people and I'm planning an interview of our protagonists so keep up questions with you ohkieee. Till then take care and stay close to your loved ones.

Love Love 🖤, Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

617K 29.6K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
23.2K 3.2K 18
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...
110K 6.4K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...