hostage || l.t ✔️

By 1dsonlyangel

London Reed is a 19 year old teenage girl, with a big heart who's life was perfect. She didn't know about any... More

read before you start
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
please read :)
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninenty two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred and one
one hundred

forty two

115 3 7
By 1dsonlyangel

London Reed
Today, I found out Louis listens to Cigarettes After Sex, which is one of my favourite bands. He also told me that the boys and all their girls were coming over, meaning I'd see Erin and Amelia again, then I'd see someone called Niall — who I remember Ally hooked up with, and Liam's girl.

I didn't know who they were, I was only told their names. Louis helped me a little by cleaning the house up a little, he kinda just sat on the couch and texted while I tidied it up. I didn't care that much.

I changed into these short denim shorts, and a cropped purple hoodie with my pink converses. Louis was in jeans and a white shirt, with his white converses and I heard a knock at the door, about twenty mins before they were actually supposed to be here.

I opened it and I was embraced into a hug with Amelia, her familiar scent. I widened my eyes and hugged her back, Louis walking over and she pulled away from me. "Louis!" she squealed and hugged him so tightly, I just looked at the smile on his face as she hugged him.

"Mills," he breathes out, swaying them from
side to side. I watch in shock until someone tucks hair behind my ear.

"There it is," he showcased my neck to himself, clearly very proud of giving me hickeys and I got confused.

"Hi Harry,"

"Woah...I didn't do those," he softly turns my head towards the wall to get a look at the side of my neck Louis has been.

"Okay, we'll don't make it obvious," I cover the ones they both gave me with my cheeks red.

"How are you?" he asks me, coming in and we walk past them talking to each other because I knew they had things to catch up on.

"I'm good..you?"

"Yeah," he sits down and smiles. "I'm actually doing well,"

"Well that's good," I nod.

"Louis, can you get me a drink?"

"I'm busy," he waves off. "Just because you haven't seen your sister in forever, let me see mine," he fires back without looking at him which makes Millie laugh.

"You have a sister?"

"I'm a twin, my other one died,"

I widen my eyes. "Oh...I'm sorry..."

"She died in childbirth,"

"Oh, I'm sorry," I pity.

"Yeah," he shrugs. "She was 12,"

I drop my jaw. "12!"

"She was assaulted, knocked up and she didn't let anyone help her during labour, like she wanted to die," he explains.

"Oh my goodness,"

"Yeah, my twin sisters actually doing well, she had about three fucking kids with her owner and they're like...in love, but yeah,"

"You're a twin?" I ask.

"Yeah," he nods. "Her name is Poppy,"

"Real?"

"For," he nods. "Anyway, you clearly got fucked yesterday, I can just tell,"

I blush. "It doesn't matter,"

"Hey, stop chatting my girl up," Louis passes him a beer, Harry waves Amelia over. Louis sits next to me and she sits on Harrys lap, taking the beer bottle from him and opening it with her teeth, Louis doing the same.

I swallow when they both spit the cap out at the same time. The boys take a swing, and I look at Amelia.

"Louis and I have the same set of teeth, hence why we can both do that,"

"Millie is good with her mouth," Harry smirks. I widen my eyes, Mille swats him, and Louis cringes.

"Dude, that's my fucking sister, don't,"

He smirks. "Londons good at doing what she's told, like a good girl,"

My cheeks turn red and Louis shakes his head, Millie just looks at me with a small smirk on her face. "Are you gonna do that all night? I know she does what she's told, those hickeys didn't get there themselves,"

"Oh okay, let's all call out poor London," I shake my head in embarrassment.

"Hey," Millie holds her hands out. "You're getting praised,"

I shake my head. "You don't like it?"

I shrug. "This is awkward," K cringe.

"These two are so competitive with sex," she explains. "You're only gonna hear about your night with Harry,"

They laugh and I shake my head. "Please don't," I whine. "I didn't really have much of a choice, and it got you two to see each other," I huff. They all agree and I relax a little bit.

"Yeah...Amelia, how was your time with London?" Louis sneers.

"So you told him?"

"Told me? She came home crying,"

"Oh...that bad were you?" she murmurs to me.

"Don't pin this on me!" I object.

"She deserved to know, your ass isn't gonna tell her anything so I had too,"

"No you didn't have to say anything," he shakes his head, grabbing the inside of my thigh which he hadnt done with me before so I bite my lip and try not to notice.

"Well you're not really the type to open up,"

"Can we just drop this?" I ask. "I'm not going to tell anyone. Who can I tell anyway?"

"Exactly," Harry ends this too.

Another knock at the door makes me stand up, Louis' hand getting ripped away from my leg. I open it and I see Erin's eyes meet with mine. "Erin," I smile but she fakes a smile back as she walks past me and I furrow my brows.

"Hi," I say to Zayn, who walks in and nods.

"Louis, can I talk to you?" Erin walks right up to Louis, grabbing his hand and tanking him up.

"Yo," Harry says, Zayn doing the hand slap thingy. Zayn sits next to him, another knock on the door, no one moves but they all look at me.

"What?"

"Well go open it," Zayn says, and I furrow my brows.

"You don't have to be rude about it.."

"Just do it,"

Harry swats him and I get up, confused as to why he's being a dick to me. I open the door and a blonde guy with black glasses over his eyes. He was kinda tall and a girl with fake blonde hair, bright blue eyes and the most unimpressed look on her face stands next to him.

"Hi...you must be..Niall?" I guess and he pulls his glasses up.

"Yep,"

"Hi,"

"Hey, you're London right?"

I nod. "This is Hope," he says.

"Hey," I smile. She too, had hickeys all up her neck, and I wasn't sure if she has that look because she was embarrassed or something but she really didn't look happy.

Niall elks in and I let Hope in, moving out of the way. "You okay?"

"Mhm," she nods softly. I just nod, deciding not to push it and Niall sits next to Harry, they start chatting away with each other, but Hope sits on the very end.

"I'm London," I introduce.

"Hope, I belong to Niall. Clearly you're Louis' girl,"

"Yeah...not by choice,"

"I was taken,"

I widen my eyes. "Me too!" I whisper shout and she smiles with her braced teeth.

"You also get used a guinea pig?" she pints to her own neck.

"Oh...not really?"

"So you and Louis are actually like...dating?"

I widen my eyes. "No way, I have a boyfriend, wel, I had one before I was taken, but Louis and I just..."

"—Have meaningless sex?"

"Yeah.." I nod, it was the only explanation to someone new.

"Well, Niall over here is so rough, and only uses me to get himself off," she rolls her eyes, shot round Niall a look who wasn't looking. "It's so embarrassing by how many hickeys he leaves," she covers her neck.

"I wouldn't judge, I can't really say much," I point to the side Louis had been, and to the side where Harry had been. She laughs, and it was actually nice to see her laugh, by what she's told me so far Niall isn't the nicest.

"How old are you?"

"I'm eighteen,"

"I'm seventeen,"

"Niall seems the same age as Louis,"

"He is," she nods. "I don't like there age gap,"

"I bet," I nod.

"London, get the door," Zayn says.

I roll my eyes and open the door. The last one had to be Liam who walks in with a pregnant girl in front of him, she didn't look to far along, maybe a few month? She was pretty though.

"Payno," they said in unison. The girl waved at me.

"Hi," I wave.

"Hey," she smiles. "God I've heard so much about you!" she whisper shouts and looks me up and down.

"Um, that's sweet, who are you?"

"I'm Rachel,"

"And you're...Liam's girl, carrying his baby?" I look down at her stomach.

"Oh yeah," she looks down. "Yeah, it's his baby,"

"Congratulations,"

"Thank you,"

Liam pulls her to him, placing her in his lap, Harry and Amelia were sat together, Louis and Erin weren't back yet. I take it into my hands to go see what's going on. But as soon as I get closer to his room, I heard some loud talking, coming from Erin.

"You've changed, Louis. My god, what even happened to you?"

"You're the one getting mad at me because I don't fick you anymore. That's the reason I have London, you know that right?"

"Regardless. You can still hook up with others,"

"Others meaning you, right?"

"So what if it was? You would've hopped to it before she came where, and even then—"

"This isn't a conversation I wanna have, right now as well might I add," he says and she scoffs. "You're getting mad at me for fucking someone else, my god, you fuck Zayn, do you see me getting pissy at you?"

"You know I have a crush on you, and you rub it in with London, don't act like you know nothing,"

"Even if I was allowed too feel the same way for you, I wouldn't, I don't have feelings for you like that, Zayn is very strict on you and there's nothing I can do to change that. You're fucking expensive to have for the night, because we were always hooking up Zayn obviously got very sick of it,"

"I don't care about what Zayn thinks, you know I like you and London is taking you away from me it feels like,"

"And it's not even her fault!" he raises his voice. "This is pissing me off, don't fucking get mad at me for this, you're ungrateful,"

"Ungrateful for what?"

"Eveything, you only want sex from me, you don't want anything else,"

She scoffs again. "I just told you I have a crush on you and this is what you're saying now? Really?"

"I think you can use this room to get fucked by Zayn, you're bloody horny and I can tell, you know how? You're a bloody bitch when you're horny,"

Oh...

"You are an ass, Louis," she scolds.

"You're getting mad at me because I fuck London more than you!" he points out. "And you've been sobbing over that fact for a longtime!"

I go into my room and stand near the slightly closed door and I hear her leave the room but Louis closes the door after she storms out. I hear the others instantly ask her what was wrong and I hear Louis throw something.

I swallow and sneak out my room and knock on the door of Louis'. "What?" he mutters and I open the door and poke my head in. He looks up at me and he sighs.

"You okay?" I ask.

"I'm trying to calm myself down before I fucking kill her,"

I walk in after closing the door. "Take your time,"

"I heard Zayn give you a hard time and it's my fault, Im sorry,"

"It's just Zayn, I hardly know him," I shrug.

"It doesn't make it okay,"

"Lou," I walk over to him and stand in between his legs, cupping his jaw. "Im okay. Are you?"

He holds my hips and tugs me forward, I then straddle his lap slowly, and he holds my lower back. "She's just mad because she thinks I don't love her anymore because I don't talk or fuck her, but she doesn't see that Zayn makes it so hard," he whispers to me, his blue eyes flicking over mine. "So she tried to start a fucking argument with me,"

I frown. "She didn't say anything to me, she's just jealous,"

"Oh my god, I know," he whines. "I don't think Zayn is even fucking her because she only wants me but O don't want to with her,"

"Why not?" I dare ask.

"Because...I have you?"

"You've been through so much with her,"

"I have with you as well,"

"Not really...you've fucked her in all angles and in the ass,"

He rolls his eyes. "Doesn't mean anything, I may have known her longer but...you've only had sex with three people, her body count is like...really high,"

"Only because she's been sold,"

"Doesn't change anything, she's just...I dunno,"

"Not as good?" I smirk, thinking he'd object.

"Pretty much,"

"Louis I was kidding," I shake my head with a psmile.

"I'm not," he snickers. I giggle and he smiles, dropping his head forward to cover his face. I've come to realise he doesn't like showing people what he's feeling, weather it's pleasure, sad, happy, or when he's blushing. That's all I wanna see of him at the moment, I wanna see if he's feeling pleasure, I wanna see him feel things, but I'm to scared to tell him to get that comfortable around me, because like Millie said, he's not the one to open up. He'll let me see him when he's ready, and I'm not going to push him to open up anytime soon.

He looks back at me and looks down at my lips. "Is everyone here?"

"Yeah. Niall seems seems like a cunt to Hope—"

"No, Niall isn't, she gets what she deserves,"

"Yeah but...have you seen her neck?"

"Have you seen yours?" he smirks.

I roll my eyes. "And Liam's having a baby?"

"Oh shit, right, yes," he nods. "It's her fault, she said she was on the pill even though she's not but Liam has to put up with it because abortions aren't an option here,"

"Why? They can kill anyone who misbehaves or tries to escape hut they won't terminate a accident?"

"And that's why I put you on birth control,"

I shake my head. "What is this world?"

"I dunno," he shrugs. I smile at him and he leans in. His lips press to mine, and I kiss him back, his hands holding my hips tighter it seemed. I pull away and our lips smack.

"Come on," I pull him up and he huffs a whine. I open the door and when we come out, their eyes turn to us. Erin glares and I chose to ignore it, Hope smirking.

I sit on Louis lap, as we listen into what they're saying. Louis holds my hips, Erin exactly opposite us but we ignore her, I felt kinda bad she's like in love with Louis and he doesn't feel the same way, but, she literally got mad at Louis for nothing, so I also don't.

I look at Liam and Rachel whispering, Liam's hand above her bump, it was honestly small. "Are we gonna find out the gender?" I hear her ask. He shrugs.

"Maybe. I'm still getting used to this. I didn't want kid's, remember?"

Louis was brave and wraps his arms around my stomach, kissing my ear. "Do you plan to have kids?"

I nod softly. "With who?"

I shrug. "One step and this is out," he presses the bar in my arm softly, it feels like pressing on a belly piercing. "Then you'd get pregnant easily,"

"Louis..be for real,"

"What? You can't have a baby with that in there," he smirks.

"I know that, but why are you saying that? You don't want kids,"

"Minds can change," he runs his finger over it and I snicker.

"You're crazy, you told me you never wanna have kids, it's staying where it is,"

He grins and kisses right under my ear and I giggle, Erin looking at us as he smiles into my neck. He had changed a bit, when he gets mad, he just needs someone there to help him calm down a little bit.

And I knew how to do that now.

//
:))

hope is inspired by my bestie btw
(but i'm the one who has braces not her hehe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Girl By Anne

Fanfiction

235K 9.4K 64
Five reckless and uncaring boys abduct her and refuse to tell her why. Unknown to the other boys, one of her kidnappers plans to make her life hell...
127K 2.7K 26
Disclaimer: I wrote this book around the age of twelve when I was very inexperienced in writing and even though it's not my favourite book, I'm still...
10.5K 306 38
Harry Styles is a femine 17 year old boy who is starting over at a new school due to his mother wanting him out of her house. He doesn't show that he...
4K 50 3
Louis is an angel who is just a little too bad to be good, Harry is a demon who is just a little too good to be bad, and they're both a little too in...