Use Me

By Knox_23

Read the tags, dumb fuck. Anyway, our MC's: Calix McAslin. Star rugby player. Uni student, female. Loves goin... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 1

12.4K 165 15
By Knox_23

Calix's pov

"Touch... pause..." My breath quickens as my heart thunders in my ears.

"Engage!"

I grab ahold of my friends' shirt, pushing as hard as my body will allow me to.

"Come on, let's go! Forward! Forward McAslin!"

My head pounds as I brace myself against my team mate - the smell of grass bellow me not fresh, but overwhelming.

"Alright! Let's call it a day. McAslin, freshen up and come see me in ten."

I heave an exasperated sigh as I sit up, catching my breath.

"Man, what's up with you today?", my friend Alex asks.

"Hangover."

He laughs as he follows suit, sitting next to me. "Do tell me how you plan on explaining that to coach?"

I undo my wrist straps, shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know."

He gets up, extending his arm towards me.

"Well come on, can't keep him waiting."

I reluctantly take his hand, making myself limp as he tries to pull me up.

"Calix! Stop playing!"

I chuckle as he tries again, but ends up dragging me on the grass instead.

"Why are you so heavy?!"

He continues to drag me across the field, trying and failing at finding leverage to pull me to my feet.

"Maybe you're just weak."

He stops in his tracks as he gapes at me in disbelief.

I finally get up, bolting to the locker rooms.

"Calix! You didn't actually mean that, right!?"

~

"Coach."

"McAslin. You are aware of the upcoming game this Saturday, yes?"

I nod, adjusting myself in his chair.

"Then act like it. You make it seem like our victory is guaranteed."

I get up, "That's because it is, sir."

"Not with your performance lately, no."

My expression falters.

"Listen, I know you're the only woman on this team and that it takes a tremendous amount of mental and physical strain to get where you are now", he pauses, "... but I made you team captain for a reason."

He takes a few steps towards me.

"Where's that burning passion now, huh? Did something happen that I'm unaware of?"

I look him dead in the eye, clenching my jaw.

"No, sir."

He nods, taking easy steps as he walks towards his desk.

"I need you to go back to the drawing board. We need a new strategy to win Saturday, and I know I can count on you not to disappoint me or your team."

I nod firmly, "Yes, sir."

"You're dismissed. Rest up for tomorrow."

~

I pull up to my apartment, resting my head on my bike's steering wheel.

"Fuck", I breathe.

The holiday just ended, but I think I need another one.

I get off, taking my keys out of ignition and walking towards the door.

Zach's car isn't here. He must be out fucking some girl.

Once I get inside, I drop everything on the floor and go directly to the bathroom. I turn on the shower, strip and immediately relax as steaming water hits my skin.

Calix McAslin. Twenty-one. Rugby player. Music student. And very much female.

Very much so.

I get out as soon as I'm done, drying myself and putting on some comfortable clothes.

I grab my phone and call Zach, my roommate.

[Hey C, what's up?]

"Hey man. Should I wait up for you?"

[Nah. I won't be coming home tonight.]

I roll my eyes, "Fine. Enjoy."

[Wait, wait. Please fix dinner for me too.]

"No."

[Please, I would kill for your food. Pleease, C?]

"Fine. Stop whining."

[Yes! Thanks man. You're the best!]

I end the call and check my messages, pausing at the name 'Luke'.

"H- harder! Faster!"

His breath hitches as I yank at his hair, arching his back even further.

"... Miss!"

Miss.

"Ah... that's what the problem was", I realize as I think back to our previous encounter.

I read his text again.

[Can I come over tonight, please?]

Ten minutes ago.

'No, sorry. I'm busy', I reply.

I switch off my phone and head to the kitchen, deciding that I'll be making beef skewers with some mixed veggies tonight.

Easy. Packed with protein. Delicious.

I prep everything I need and start seasoning the meat.

I wonder where Zach is. I didn't hear anybody moaning in the back of the call, so he must be out with friends.

Even though he's a grown ass man, I still worry about him. He has been my best friend since high school.

Just as I pop the skewers in the oven, my phone pings.

I check the message and purse my lips.

[Please? I need you. It's been weeks since the last time I saw you. I understand that you're busy, but...]

'But what?', I reply.

[I need to be fucked. Please?]

'Ask someone else.'

[Please, it has to be you. You're the best fuck I've ever had. Please, Miss?]

"Again with the Miss", I mumble.

Then again, I shouldn't make my problems other people's problems.

I think for a moment.

"I'll just gag him."

'Fine. Come over in 15.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 728 14
Victoria Arnault was a paralegal when she first met Cassandra Laurent at the emergency room long ago. When the curtain revealed the redheaded intern...
581K 24.5K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...
265K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
73.9K 2.7K 18
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...