Married To The Male Lead's Fa...

Від Xxiant

**Dropped** Photo and Story Not Mine - for offline reading purposes only. Credits to the rightful owner *****... Більше

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 6
Chapter 7 - 9
Chapter 10-12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19-21
Chapter 22-24
Chapter 25-27
Chapter 28-30
Chapter 31-33
Chapter 34-36
Chapter 37 - 39
Chapter 40 - 42
Chapter 43 - 45
Chapter 46 - 48
Chapter 49 - 51
Chapter 52 - 54
Chapter 55 - 57
Chapter 58 - 60
Chapters 61 - 63
Chapters 64 - 66
Chapters 67 - 69
Chapters 70 - 72
Chapters 73 -75
Chapters 76 - 78
Chapters 79 - 81
Chapters 82 - 84
Chapters 85 - 87
Chapters 88 - 90
Chapter 91 -92
Chapters 93 - 95
Chapters 97 - 99
Chapters 100 - 102
Chapters 103 - 105
Chapters 106 - 108
Chapters 109 - 111
Chapters 112 - 114
Chapters 115 - 117
Chapters 121 - 123
Chapters 124 - 126
Chapters 127 - 129
Chapters 130 - 132
Chapters 133 - 135
Chapters 136 - 138
Chapters 139 -141
Chapters 142 - 144
Chapters 145 - 147
Chapters 148 -150
Chapters 151 - 153

Chapters 118 - 120

373 12 0
Від Xxiant

Chapter 118

The black clothed guard's words just fell when Duke Ding Xie Heng's brows knitted suddenly. The handsome face with clear edges and corners was instantly covered with a layer of cold frost. His body exploded with a violent and cold aura.

The surrounding black clothed personal guards stopped breathing with their hairs standing.

Fortunately, this aura only appeared for a moment and disappeared.

But the black clothed guards had a feeling that there would be a continuation.

Duke Ding Xie Heng stood on the city wall with no expression, his body exuded cold oppression. The atmosphere around the city wall was frozen and others did not dare to make loud noises.

Even the high-ranking military officer was shocked until shrinking his head.

In Duke Ding's heart, as his adopted son's fiance, Yang Shuqing's action was no doubt giving others the impression that the Duke Ding Residence would support King Qin's faction.

This touched Duke Ding Xie Heng's principle.

As Dayue Dynasty's guardian war deity, Duke Ding's position was above others but he definitely won't join the fight between imperial princes. He belonged to the faction that protected the emperor. As long as the one on the throne was a good monarch, then he would stand unwavering by the bright monarch's side.

The one on the throne, Ganyuan Emperor, was not only Duke Ding's cousin. Ganyuan Emperor was smart and resolute, a man of great talent and bold vision. He succeeded the throne for only two years but he was a rare good emperor. Now, with the little lady's mystical medicinal wine, his body turned better. Yang Shuqing's action was no doubt done to support the growth of King Qin's faction and fertilized King Qin's big ambition.

It could even create chaos in the imperial court.

This thing, Duke Ding Xie Heng could not allow. He left the city wall with no expression and rode the horse. He led a bunch of black clothed guards and left. Once he returned to the residence, Duke Ding immediately sent a folding booklet to Ganyuan Emperor's hand that described this matter and the solution to it.

Anyuan Marquis Residence's Yang Shuqing sipped her fragrant tea with satisfaction. A bright smile appeared on her beautiful face. Reputation was nothing much. She was already Heir Xie's fiance and Heir Xie liked her. After Jiang Ningbao crossed the threshold, she would marry into Duke Ding Residence.

But using ten percent of Upper Cloud Wine Shop's profit to donate to the families of deceased soldiers, not only let her get a good reputation, she could also help King Qin gain influence. Two birds with one stone. It was a good deal.

In Yang Shuqing's eyes, King Jin won't be able to succeed the throne in this lifetime, and King Qin was the biggest winner. Her cooperation with King Qin was exposed, so why didn't she maximize the profit?

After she and her father analyzed the pros and cons, her father as Anyuan Marquis tacitly agreed to her action.

"Miss, actually, you can take out five percent of the profit and no one will say anything."

Qian Bi and Qian Rong did not think that their miss would give out such a huge sum. Ten percent of Upper Cloud Wine Shop's monthly profit was not a small sum. Their miss was really spending money like water.

Yang Shuqing smiled faintly and raised her hand to tidy her hair, "You two are really short-sighted. It's only ten percent of the profit. In the future, I will get more."

"Miss, have you discussed this matter with the future male master?" Qian Rong asked carefully.

Based on what she knew, once their miss went back to the residence, she immediately discussed with Anyuan Marquis in the study for an hour and then spread this news. She couldn't help but feel worried for her miss.

Yang Shuqing shook her head and did not mind much, "Upper Cloud Wine Shop is my private property and built using my mother's dowry money. Jingyi won't mind this small matter."

Qian Rong and Qian Bi: "....."

Heir Xie did not mind, but what about Duke Ding? Their miss was Heir Xie's fiance and it could be said that on a certain level, made those suspicious officials had the idea that Duke Ding Residence stood on King Qin's side.

Duke Ding and the current emperor were cousins. Could this be hinting that the emperor had the mind to make King Qin the successor?

The problem that even two servant girls could think of, they did not believe that their miss did not think of this. But since their miss had done so, if Duke Ding meddled, what would happen to their miss?

Their miss was really daring. This was simply gambling the whole Anyuan Marquis Residence.

Yang Shuqing looked at the two servant girls who revealed worried looks and sipped the tea. Her lips curved into a confident smile. But once she thought of the concubines and the concubine born sister who disgust her, her smile disappeared.

.....

Nearing night, Jiang Ningbao and her older brother Jiang Jin arrived at Clear Water Temple. The incense in Clear Water Temple was thick and Changning Count Residence rented two big courtyard in Clear Water Temple.

Changning Count was still unconscious and Old Madam Jiang stubbornly believed that it was because something dirty latched on him. So Changning Count stayed in Clear Water Temple and she invited the monks in the temple to chant sutras and prayed for fortune.

Madam Zhang visited her unconscious husband once in a while. The ominous energy on her was strange. It was obviously erased but once she woke up, she got attacked again, repeating the torment, so she could only stay at Clear Water Temple.

Depressed and irritable, after getting better everyday, she would curse and scold Jiang Ningbao in the room, dying to feed on her blood.

"Madam, Jiang fourth miss and Jiang third young master came to Clear Water Temple to see you and the count." Madam Zhang's trusted servant, old servant Yang, put the dishes on the table and spoke carefully.

First Madam Zhang in the room was no longer dignified and shrewd. Her face was gloomy, wan, and shallow. There were lines of blood in her eyes. It was obvious that she did not have a good sleep the past few days.

"What? Is it not enough that she harms me? She even dares to see me? She should be coming to see the joke out of her oldest aunt. I won't see her, let someone kick her out."

Madam Zhang whose heart was calm from hearing Monk Gao reciting the sutra, once she heard Jiang Ningbao was coming, immediately exploded. She slammed the table and her whole self was bristled in anger, almost sweeping the vegetarian food to the ground.

Chapter 119

"Madam, I'm afraid it's not appropriate." Old servant Yang toughened her scalp and spoke. After the madam was attacked by ominous energy, her personality would change without pattern and became hard to serve.

Old servant Yang did not dare to tell the madam what happened in Changing Count Residence lately and only said that Sir Zhang Zhan climbed high and got engaged to Ministry of Civil Personnel's second daughter.

Madam was very happy about this. At that day, she did not throw a tantrum to torture the servants.

Now, the third young master and fourth lady came to visit and the fourth lady carried with her the guards sent by Duke Ding to protect her. The madam wanted to kick her out like this and did not even try superficial acts.

How could old servant Yang not worry?

"How is it not appropriate? I, an elder, am sick and it's normal I can't meet juniors. Who dare to say I'm unreasonable?" First Madam Zhang's gaze was cold and gloomy as she glared at old servant Yang.

Old servant Yang silently wiped her cold sweat and spoke 'yes, yes'.

Madam Zhang's voice was very big and Jiang Ningbao, Jiang Jin, Chun Xi, Chun Le, along with the black clothed guards who stood far away all heard this clearly.

As the leader of this team of guards, Xie Qi's face slightly sank. Jiang Ningbao and her older brother stood there in an embarrassed manner. The siblings' gazes were calm.

Old servant Yang opened the door and exited with an ugle expression. She carefully looked at the team of black clothed guards not far away and mustered a smile toward the two people.

"Third young master, fourth lady, the madam is feeling uncomfortable and her emotion is not stable. I ask for third young master and fourth lady's understanding. The wing-rooms at the back have been tidied. Third young master, fourth lady, rest first. Later, there will be servants sending food over." Old servant Yang called servant girls to lead the way.

"Since it's like that. We will visit oldest aunt again tomorrow."

Jiang Ningbao smiled slightly and nodded in understanding. She looked at old servant Yang's thin and pallid appearance and she found it funny in her heart. It seemed that the oldest aunt threw a lot of tantrums the past few days. This old servant Yang became a lot thinner.

Jiang Jin did not speak and let his little sister make the decision.

Old servant Yang moved her lips but did not say anything. This fourth lady could not be compared to the past. She was only a servant, how could she stop the fourth lady from visiting the madam?

"Old servant Yang, let them scram! Don't be an eyesore here!" Inside the room, her oldest aunt's furious voice traveled out once more.

Jiang Ningbao and Jiang Jin: "....."

Oldest aunt's anger was really high.

"Brother, it seems that oldest aunt's mood is not good. Let us go to the prepared wing-rooms first." Jiang Ningbao turned her head to look at her older brother and spoke with a soft and warm tone.

"Alright." Jiang Jin nodded.

After the servant girl led the two of them out, the black clothed guards left one by one. Then, old servant Yang wiped her cold sweat and went back to the room.

The sky was dark and the moon was high-up.

After Jiang Ningbao and her older brother Jiang Jin ate delicious meals, they had a conversation while sitting on the stone chairs in the courtyard. The black clothed guards kept guard in shifts under Xie Qi's arrangement.

Jiang Ningbao's servant girl, Chun Le, heard the news Yang Shuqing spread from the servants of the noble houses who were at Clear Water Temple and immediately reported to her lady.

Then, Jiang Ningbao told her older brother of this matter.

In the book, Upper Cloud Wine Shop was always Yang Shuqing and King Qin's money bag and there was no plot like this in it.

Perhaps, because she, this very important 'venomous female secondary character', kept on holding back the female lead and exposed more or less all her cards, the script changed.

"Brother, why do you think Miss Yang, this one girl, ran hither and thither like this? She's born in a marquis residence that holds power and influence and she can live without worry and still be Anyuan Marquis Residence's oldest miss with noble identity. Is there a need to participate in the fight between imperial family members?"

Jiang Ningbao really did not understand Yang Shuqing. From the novel, after being reborn, Yang Shuqing's life was face-slapping and revenge, finding a backing, creating the connections and force that belonged to her, enacting vengeance on her enemies, and also dating the male lead Xie Jingyi. The point of the story was mostly on revenge and tormenting scums.

This act of Yang Shuqing made others look at her with new eyes. But officially standing on King Qin's side would create continuous problems after that. If she's not careful, there would be a calamity.

Perhaps it was because of being reborn, knowing the future, that made Yang Shuqing dare to take this bold and reckless move.

"Perhaps she has an obsession or big ambition, and is not willing to be confined in the backyard." Jiang Jin looked at the bright moon in the sky and smiled slightly. After seeing Yang Shuqing, he noticed the vicious currents and ambition hidden deep in her eyes.

"Not willing to be confined in the backyard, she should get married to King Qin or King Jin. Like this, she could perform more." Jiang Ningbao drank the tea that carried slight bitterness and spoke speechlessly.

Chapter 120

If Yang Shuqing married into the imperial family, based on her female lead halo, she might get the chance to interfere with politics and become the country's most noble female with the most influence.

Jiang Jin laughed lowly and rubbed his little sister's head, "Ningbao is right."

With just one look, one could know that Ningbao was a lady satisfied with what she had. Actually, this was not bad. The dowry their mother left, his little sister's mystical wine brewing skill, and Jinjiang Teahouse that earned money everyday. She would not need to worry about eating and drinking her whole life. Indeed, there was no need to fight here and there.

Moreover, Duke Ding could only have his little sister his whole life and there won't be any chaotic things in the backyard. Thinking like this, Ningbao was fortunate.

"Brother, I feel that our parents are still alive," Jiang Ningbao suddenly said this. Only, she did not know where their parents were. Dayue Dynasty was big and without boundaries. There were a lot of places cut off from the rest of the world so who knew where they were? She could only sit and wait for her parents to come back.

Jiang Jin was stunned and he felt his nose tingled. He spoke in a low voice, "Yes, our parents live on in our hearts."

Jiang Ningbao: "....."

The pair of siblings had a long conversation until it was almost nine o'clock at night. And then, they went back to the wing-room to sleep.

Waking up in the next morning, Jiang Ningbao washed her face and rinsed her mouth under Chun Le's help. Chun Xi who went to the kitchen to take the vegetarian meal happily reported good news to Jiang Ningbao.

"Lady, the count woke up! Others are saying that the lady brings good fortune. Third young master is happy to hear this."

Jiang Ningbao looked at Chun Xi who looked like she was proud to be associated with her and smiled in helplessness, "Chun Xi, it's only a coincidence, others just follow what other people said. Your lady is just a normal person."

"Lady, this servant feels that you really are a person with fortune." Chun Xi could not help but say this.

Chun Le who was at the side also nodded. The lady could easily get near Duke Ding, the count residence's first branch annulled the lady's engagement for profit and the count suddenly fainted, the lady got her engagement decreed by the emperor, and the lady also had the mystical wine brewing skill.....the few of them added together, Chun Le felt that her lady was a person with fortune.

Jiang Ningbao: "....." She knew the truth of the matter. Changning Count would wake up anyway, it's only the length of the time he fainted. She came to Clear Water Temple under the suggestion of her older brother so the oldest uncle waking up really had nothing to do with her.

Chun Xi and Chun Le saw their lady had an expression of objection and could not help smiling.

Jiang Ningbao and her older brother ate breakfast together and went to their oldest uncle's courtyard to visit him. Their oldest aunt Madam Zhang coincidentally led a bunch of servants to come rushing and the two parties met.

Madam Zhang's face sank after seeing the pair of siblings and her ice cold gaze glared at Jiang Ningbao. Jiang Ningbao did not mind this. She and her older brother greeted their oldest uncle together.

"Why are you both here?"

"Oldest aunt, this nephew and Ningbao heard that the oldest uncle is now awake so we specially came to visit the oldest uncle." Jiang Jin smiled slightly and replied with polite distance.

"Right, oldest aunt. We should enter and see oldest uncle first and after that, talk with you." After Jiang Ningbao saw Madam Zhang who was exuding a dark and gloomy aura, a trace of surprise flashed across her eyes for an instant and did not want to stay much longer.

After saying this, Jiang Ningbao pulled her older brother Jiang Jin to Changning Count Jiang Dongming's wing-room. Changning count had woken up but his body was weak and his coloring was not good. He was weakly leaning on the bedside as a male servant fed him porridge.

"Oldest uncle, you're finally awake. This is good. I just know that the sky helps the worthy. Oldest uncle will be fine." Jiang Ningbao spoke happily once she entered the room and her whole body brought out a happy atmosphere, as if she was really happy that her oldest uncle was awake.

Jiang Jin stepped forward, "Oldest uncle, nephew comes to see you."

Changning Count Jiang Dongming drank a mouthful of white porridge and looked at his little brother's two outstanding children. His eyes flashed and in the middle of gratification, he let out a smile that carried a trace of forcefulness, "You both are good children, you're considerate."

He only saw that his nephew and niece came to see him but his children were nowhere to be seen so his heart felt somewhat uncomfortable.

Changning Count had not known that he lost his fifth rank official position at this time and no servant dared to tell him. They were afraid that Changning Count who had just woken up could not take the blow and faint once more.

"What good children? Count, you fainted so you don't know. If it weren't for them, your official position won't be returned to how it was by the emperor, becoming a laughingstock to others."

Once Madam Zhang entered and heard the count said that Jiang Ningbao and Jiang Jin were good children, she was so angry that she almost vomited blood. Her mind became heated and revealed the matter of Changning Count being demoted.

Changning Count fainted for many days and once he woke up, he heard this kind of news. His breath halted and he fainted once more.

Madam Zhang was shocked silly by this turn of events and after she knew what kind of foolish thing she did, she immediately leaped on Changning Count's body and cried loudly.

"Count, count, wake up.....wake up....."

The count had to be alright. If not, the servants present would know that she was the cause of the ruckus. Madam Zhang did not dare to think of the consequence and she cried even more sadly.

Jiang Ningbao: "....."

Jiang Jin looked at his oldest aunt who only knew how to cry loudly and his brows knitted. He ordered with a deep voice, "Chun Xi, quickly invite the doctor next door here."

A moment later, the doctor came and after knowing the reason why the count fainted again, he looked at the countess who cried non-stop and could not help but shook his head silently. Changning Count could finally wake up but he bumped into this kind of matter. He was really pitiful.

After prescribing the medicine and leaving some instructions, the doctor left.

After knowing that the count only fainted for a while and nothing was wrong, Madam Zhang's heart settled down and finally stopped crying. She angrily kicked the pair of siblings out.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3M 95.7K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
Red Roses Від Prachi

Романтика

268K 20.3K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
745K 39.4K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
464K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...