Chapters 151 - 153

Chapter 151

Once the words were heard, the servants in Thriving Joy Hall were shocked.

Jiang Ningbao was stunned.

Old Madam Xie actually gave her the management rights on her first day after married. This......this.....was simply a pie falling from the sky.

If it was another person, that person probably agreed with joy, but Jiang Ningbao actually rejected calmly, "Mother, you mustn't. I never manage a residence before so I cannot receive this heavy responsibility."

The servants in Thriving Joy Hall were shocked. They did not expect that the madam who had just gotten married into their residence would refuse to manage the residence.

Old Madam Xie was surprised, she had never thought that her daughter-in-law would refuse. Looking at her closely, the old madam was speechless. It seemed that Ningbao really did not want to manage the place now.

Even Old Servant Huang was surprised.

"How about this? You study with me for a few days." Old Madam Xie did not give up. Ningbao was the duke residence's mistress, she would be managing the place sooner or later, so it would be better to be used to it.

"Mother, I want to give you a grandson soon and give Jinyi a brother." Jiang Ningbao glanced at Duke Ding's cold and hard side face as a blush appeared when she was speaking a little shyly.

If the big duke residence was Duke Ding's, then Butler Zhao was Duke Ding's underling.

The matters in the residence were taken care of by Butler Zhao

Wanting the management rights was only a matter of a sentence from Duke Ding.

So right now, Jiang Ningbao only wanted to experience a sweet honeymoon with the duke. The matter of management should be given to the old madam who was getting healthier.

At the side, Xie Jingyi heard his new adopted mother saying shyly about giving him a brother and he could not help but tightened his held on the ink box with complicated emotions.

Old Madam Xie exclaimed and patted her forehead while saying in a vex manner, "Right, right, Ningbao spoke correctly. It seems like I was muddled and forgot that you and A'Heng just got married. It's better to give Jingyi a brother first, the management matters come later."

Duke Ding Xie Heng spoke faintly, "Mother, the matter of children is up to chance, it cannot be rushed."

Jiang Ningbao: "....."

Old Madam Xie: "....."

Suddenly, Old Madam Xie widened her eyes. She had just noticed that she did not feel any discomfort even though her son was standing in front of her. She could not help but ask in a shock.

"A'Heng, the ominous energy on your body......what happened?"

Once her words were heard, the people in Thriving Joy Hall finally noticed something strange.

Goodness, the duke actually stood in front of the old madam and talked within close distance when they did not forget that the duke had always talked with long distance with the old madam before.

Moreover, they did not feel hurt.

The scary ominous energy on the duke seemed to vanish without a trace.

"Mother, have you finally realized?" Jiang Ningbao pursed her lips and smiled with curved eyes.

Xie Jingyi was stunned.