Chapters 133 - 135

Chapter 133

The news of Duke Ding braving through the pouring rain to rush to Changning Count Residence spread out, making other people curious.

Could it be that something happened to Jiang fourth miss?

The crowd felt their hearts thump.

After they investigated the reason, they all went silent.

So the Duke Ding people feared and avoided as if he was poison also had a soft side. When his fiancee was bullied, he rushed through the pouring rain to placate and this showed how important she was to him.

Jiang fourth miss was really a fortunate person.

The noble ladies admired her.

At the same time, they were shocked that the origin of the two educational old servants that Old Madam Xie sent to Jiang fourth miss was not small as they both had served the previous empress. No wonder that Old Madam Jiang in Changning Count Residence would be moved to have some ideas.

If it were them, they also could not help but be moved.

"Jiang fifth miss' moral conduct is not bad," a noble madam said this.

Jiang Mingyao's reputation spread out because of this matter.

Everyone praised the moral conduct of the legitimate born daughter of Changning Count Residence and others even thought higher of the oldest daughter of Jiang family who was pregnant.

Xie family's second madam heard the capital's noble ladies praising her future daughter-in-law and felt proud.

Actually, she did not like Jiang fifth miss. If it weren't for the request of her oldest son who was adopted, Xie Second Madam won't even look at the ladies in Changning Count Residence.

The present was different from the past, Xie family's second branch was not the same branch that was ignored ten years ago.

In her heart, her second son's wife must be a noble lady with high status.

The only thing that comforted her was that Jiang fifth miss' personality was cool and pure, not asking about worldly matters, easy to control.

At night, First Madam Zhang at Clear Water Temple finally knew the things happening in the residence and her face turned white. Her face was dark as she wished to go back to the residence and shook her muddled daughter awake, also teaching a lesson to Jiang Ningbao, that blasted girl. But once she thought that if she left Clear Water Temple, her body would be tortured as such, she dismissed the idea and went to the count to complain.

On the second day, the sky was bright.

Changning Count Jiang Dongming went back to the count residence.

As the owner of the count residence, Changning Count Jiang Dongming rushed to the west courtyard once he arrived and used the excuse of justice to chide Jiang Jin, this nephew, sternly. And then, he went to Jiang Ningbao's courtyard to scathingly denounced her for making a big deal out of a small thing, making Changning Count Residence embarrassed.

Jiang Ningbao looked at Changning Count who reprimanded her with saliva flying all over and her gaze turned cold. She went silent for a while and spoke faintly, "So what oldest uncle means is that niece shouldn't tell the duke and not let the duke appear, swallowing the grievance to the stomach."

Once Changning Count heard that his niece did not change, the anger that had not subsided raised and he glared at his niece as he reprimanded with a loud voice and a stern face.