Chapter 58 - 60

Chapter 58

If it was another person, they would think that this person was doing blasphemy, but Duke Ding was an exception. The sutra he copied having ominous energy was not intentional.

Maybe copying the scripture really could lessen his ominous energy.

The Buddha was benevolent, delivering all living creatures from torment.

Seeing the little lady opening the sutra, Duke Ding who was stable as a mountain could not help but look at her beautiful and delicate side face, his heart rose with a sliver of nervousness.

This was an unprecedented matter.

Duke Ding's heart was startled.

Jiang Ningbao closed the <Vajracchedika-sutra> and decided to look at it after she came back. She put it in a casket and smiled beautifully at Duke Ding, "The sutra is very good. I like it very much."

Duke Ding recovered his calmness, as if the previous nervousness was just his imagination, and replied, "Yes."

"I am good at brewing wine and I've brewed a lot the past few years. I will send you a few jars tomorrow. This is my thank you gift, you can't refuse it." Jiang Ningbao smiled as she looked at Duke Ding. She waved the sutra in her hand and spoke with a light and fast tone.

"Alright."

Duke Ding Xie Heng nodded hesitantly.

Jiang Ningbao was happy. She specially used a little scheme. First, she would send some wines, and then she would integrate into his life, making Duke Ding used to her existence.

"Sir duke, do the booklet you write also have ominous energy?" Jiang Ningbao asked in curiosity.

"No, the sutra is an exception."

Duke Ding Xie Heng slowed his steps and answered.

When copying the sutra, he won't suppress his ominous energy. Hence, the sutra would be tainted with it. The <Vajracchedika-sutra> he sent the little lady was written five years ago, so the ominous energy had lessened a lot.

But others still could not get near and read it.

Especially females. They were easy to be attacked by the ominous energy.

"I see. Sir duke, what do you usually do aside from copying sutra?" Jiang Ningbao put the sutra in her sleeve and continued asking about his life and habits with interest.

"Practicing martial arts."

Duke Ding Xie Heng's steps walked forward steadily as he replied.

Jiang Ningbao's eyes lit up. "Can one get internal energy?" During the apocalypse, she who had no ability could only practice the ancient martial arts in various large bases publicized.

It's a pity that after transmigrating, with her parents pampering her and the servants having more than ten, she could not practice martial arts in secret. She could only practice her skill of brewing wine. Don't look that her appearance was weak and soft, seemingly would fall just by being blown by the wind, she actually could defeat seven to eight muscly men with empty hands.

If it weren't for when she was seven years old and her hand was itching, using a whip to fall down a big tree and shocking her parents, her mother won't stare down at her as she learned the etiquette noble ladies should learn.

Jiang Ningbao sobbed in her heart incessantly.

"The ones with excellent natural endowment can."

Duke Ding answered faintly.