Chapter 46 - 48

Chapter 46

The two servants by her side saw their miss' changing expressions and could not help but worry. Fortunately, their miss once more revealed a happy smile.

The two were now engaged, hence, there was no more need to hide.

After Yang Shuqing thought it through, she led her two servant girls to walk from behind the screen.

Today, Yang Shuqing wore a dark red peony dress. It was a match with Xie Jingyi's dark red clothes with silver thread.

It was a coincidence.

The official matchmaker saw this and could not help but laugh. She praised sincerely, saying, "Marquis, Heir Xie and Miss Yang are connected by heart, finding each other congenial."

Anyuan Marquis laughed loudly.

Although Yang Shuqing's looks could not be said to be unrivalled beauty, her looks were clear, brilliant, and magnanimous, especially this time. On her white skin was red blush, carrying a trace of shyness, making one unable to avert eyes.

She took a glance on the handsome and talented Heir Xie. A sweetness rose from her heart.

.....

Duke Ding Residence was at the west side of the capital, claiming a large land. The residences surrounding it was all second rank and above high-ranking official's residences. From Changning Count Residence to Duke Ding Residence was pretty near, only needed an hour of journey.

An hour later, the carriage arrived in front of the main gate of Duke Ding Residence. Chun Xi went down the carriage first and took out the invitation card sent by Old Madam Xie. The guards in front of the gate took a look at it and opened the red gates, then shouted to the inside.

Jiang Ningbao stepped on the small chair to get down the carriage and within her embrace was a delicate and small wine jar.

Today, she specially wore a light blue embroidered white magnolia dress.

The two guards saw the rumored beauty for the first time, Jiang fourth miss who carried a good aura, and they could not help but take a few more glances. The rumor was indeed true.

Jiang fourth miss was really good looking.

With one look, a person would know that this girl was they type to have weak and pitiful beauty but had an air of her own that was special to her.

Around fifteen minutes, Butler Zhao hurried over and saw Jiang fourth miss who was standing slim and graceful. A smile hung on his face.

"Jiang fourth miss, this way please. The old madam has been waiting for you!" Saying this, Butler Zhao curiously glanced at the small and delicate wine jar Jiang fourth miss brought in her hands.

"Dadada....."

The sound of a bunch of horses galloping rang.

Following that, a group of men in black clothes rode horses in a hurry. The man leading them was a handsome purple clothed man with an imposing manner. His long dark purple gown was blown by the wind.

Jiang Ningbao who just stepped on the stairway looked back in curiosity. Her beautiful pair of eyes coincidentally met with the man's deep, swift, and fierce eyes, as if a sharp sword unsheathed, carrying a trace of violent killing intent. Just one look would make one's back to be drenched in cold sweat.

Chun Xi who was at the side gasped a mouthful of cold air, her eyes carried fear and her face was white. She unconsciously lowered her head and clutched the place her heart was as she staggered and trembled.