Chapter 19-21

Chapter 19

The events that happened on Princess Rui's Peach Blossom Banquet made people secretly paid more attention to Duke Ding Residence's movements.

The news of Butler Zhao visiting Changning Count Residence to rescind the engagement was spread by some people purposely. Now, the whole capital was talking about this and without Jiang Ningbao knowing this, she gained a lot of pity.

It was obviously not her fault but she had her engagement rescinded by the guy.

This Changning Count Residence's fourth miss was too pitiful.

There were people who felt pity and there were people who took this chance to condemn another. Yang Shuqing being the female lead naturally made a lot of females jealous. Along with the growth of her reputation, the people being jealous of her also increased drastically, growing stubble after stubble.

Xie Jingyi who had a very good reputation also got himself dissed by a lot of people.

"Jiang fourth miss is really pitiful."

"Jiang fourth miss is also unlucky. She's done nothing wrong but her engagement is annulled. I wonder how attractive Yang Oldest Miss is or is it Heir Xie who is too heartless?"

"Don't speak recklessly. Duke Ding's heir annul the engagement because of responsibility. I heard that Duke Ding's heir wants to adopt Jiang fourth miss as little sister and enter the clan genealogy book. Actually, turning from fiancee to little sister is not bad."

"As if! What kind of 'being responsible' is this? Don't insult the word 'responsibility'. In my opinion, this Xie heir is also a heartless and merciless person. Who knows what kind of drug Oldest Miss Yang fed him? It's just Jiang fourth miss is pitiful."

"Actually, being the oldest miss of Duke Ding Residence is not bad."

"What do you mean by 'not bad'? Jiang fourth miss is an outsider. Even if she enters the Xie clan genealogy book, it might not be bad at first, but who can guarantee what happens after she got married?"

"I have inside news. Oldest Miss Yang and Xie Heir knew each other from a long time ago. Oldest Miss Yang falling into the pond at Princess Rui's Peach Blossom Banquet is actually a calculated plan."

"What? Really?"

"It's true. There are only a few people who know this."

"The truth is actually like this. Xie Heir already has plans on revoking the engagement. Jiang fourth miss is so pitiful, being schemed by Oldest Miss Yang and Xie Heir like this."

"I even thought that Oldest Miss Yang is a smart and wise person, comparable to men! I never thought that she is a scheming person and shamelessly schemed to get another girl's fiance."

Jiang Ningbao who stayed in the residence did not know how wild the rumor circulated. The female lead Yang Shuqing and the male lead Xie Jingyi were condemned a lot while Jiang Ningbao became the person everyone pitied.

If she knew, she would only laugh like a pig.

It was useless to condemn the main characters. The more they were condemned, the brighter it would be when they washed themselves white.

Anyuan Marquis Residence

Yang Shuqing sat in front of the make-up desk. She glanced at the reflection of a beautiful girl on the mirror and her heart felt sweet. She never thought that the powerful Duke Ding Heir in her past life would cancel his engagement with Jiang Ningbao for her.

"Jiang fourth miss, I really did not steal your fiance on purpose."

Yang Shuqing murmured and her eyes flashed with hesitation. In the end, she rose and walked to the long desk to write a letter and instructed her trusted servant girl Qian Bi to send it.