Chapters 115 - 117

Chapter 115

The teahouse's big door was already closed and the atmosphere froze in an instant.

Everyone was waiting for Xie Jingyi's answer with bated breath but the despairing Yang Shuqing was indeed the female lead. At this moment, she cleared her mind and her make-up face regained its composure.

Since she was about to be revealed, then she would be revealed in a pretty way. So what if she was given the labels 'scheming' and 'doing anything to get what one wanted'? As long as Jingyi liked her then it's alright. In the future, she would still be the grand duchess that even princes had to respect.

At that time, others would only say that she's smart. What scheming and doing anything to get what one wanted? In the face of absolute power, others would selectively forget.

Don't see that Jiang Ningbao was impressive. She relied on Duke Ding. After the duke was no more in two more years, she would be a widow without a child and Duke Ding's only wife. Getting married again was not possible.

At that time, she would send her to the temple to pray for Duke Ding and let her spend the rest of her life with green lamps and Buddhist Scriptures.

She could endure Jiang Ningbao for two years.

Many thoughts appeared in Yang Shuqing's heart and her eyes were cold. A smile appeared on her pretty face and this smile made the people present stunned.

"Jiang fourth miss, do not make things difficult for Jinyi anymore. I can give the answer to everyone here. That's right, I am indeed Anyuan Marquis Residence's oldest miss and the mysterious Young Master Shu Yang in everyone's eyes."

Once she spoke, the people present were in an uproar, especially the nobles ladies in the second floor. They silently cursed, "Young Master Shu Yang is actually Yang Shuqing. She's indeed deceitful and crafty, actually thinking of this to get close to Heir Xie."

No wonder Heir Xie would annul his engagement for her and shouldering the titles of unfilial and injustice, also ungrateful.

Yang Shuqing was a femme fatale.

Jiang Ningbao raised her brow and her eyes flashed with appreciation. It seemed that the female lead was the female lead. As expected of a reborn and vengeance novel's female lead. Her psychological quality was strong.

Reputation, this kind of thing, when you place importance on it, it would be your restraint. When you don't mind it, it was worth nothing.

Like Jiang Ningbao. She did not place much importance on reputation. If not, she won't speak the words of getting married to her ex-fiance's dad. But if she could have a good reputation, she won't reject it.

"Miss Yang is indeed someone who dared to admit what she did, making others admired."

"Compared to Jiang fourth miss, it's still lacking." Yang Shuqing slightly smiled as if her loss of composure earlier was one's imagination. Yang Shuqing right now was cool and collected, cold and sharp.

Jiang Ningbao slightly smiled. She originally did not plan on revealing Yang Shuqing's other identity but this kind of chance was rare. If she missed it, she won't know how long she had to wait and if this could happen again or not.

The female lead and the male lead together, their luck was strong. Yang Shuqing only had her real face revealed. Actually, this was beneficial toward Yang Shuqing.

The revenge later on would be fiercer.

Jiang Ningbao was clear on this but she did not regret it.

"As expected of the boss of Upper Cloud Wine Shop. Miss Yang hides really well."