Chapters 100 - 102

Chapter 100

Before leaving, Jiang Ningbao sent people to tell Jiang Yue, Zhang Zhan, and Jiang Mingyao. Then, she happily interlocked arms with Duke Ding Xie Heng as they left King Rui Residence's hundred flower garden.

"Sir duke, I don't get the matter of marriage and don't know what to plan. I want to find an experienced elderly woman to teach me, do you have someone in mind?"

Jiang Ningbao could not help but bring up her difficulty with a guilty conscience. She had forgotten the important matter of preparing a wedding dress. In Changning Count Residence, no one reminded her to embroider a wedding dress and as someone with no experience, Jiang Ningbao did not know what to prepare.

She already had dowry and she did not know if the elders in Changning Count Residence would add it or not. Jiang Ningbao felt they would not. Old Madam Jiang was hard to tell, but Changning count and Madam Zhang definitely would not.

Especially Madam Zhang. She dared to scheme for her dowry so it would be weird if she added it. Moreover, fifth sister will also get married this year.

Thinking that her fifth sister had First Madam Zhang finding a teacher for her, it seemed that it was a must to find an elderly woman to teach. She could not let something embarrassing happen when she got married.

This was Jiang Ningbao's first marriage in her two lives.

But Jiang Ningbao did not have the connection to find an elderly woman so she could only find Duke Ding to help.

Duke Ding Xie Heng's steps halted. He was clear on the little lady's situation. Her parents were deceased and she had no elder by her side. Old Madam Jiang did not care about the little lady much and Changning Countess could only stare at the little lady's things. Thinking of the little lady's situation, Duke Ding's heart felt a trace of pity.

"Hand it to me." Duke Ding Xie Heng said.

Jiang Ningbao's brows had a trace of joy and she hugged his arm tightly. Her eyes wandered and she smiled slyly, "Sir duke, how about you manage the matters of the marriage?"

After saying this, Jiang Ningbao felt that this suggestion was really great.

"Alright." Duke Ding Xie Heng looked at the arm she hugged as she smiled happily. He nodded expressionlessly and thought that the little lady seemed like a thieving cat when she smiled. Very cute.

"Sir duke, this flower admiring banquet is boring. I won't attend next time. But I think, there won't be next time. At that time, I would've gotten married to you. The only good thing was I made a friend. I hit it off with her. I really want her to be my sister-in-law, but she's the legal granddaughter of the left minister. The disparity between the two families is too big."

Jiang Ningbao spoke with a 'what a pity' face.

She really liked Fu Wanning very much.

Duke Ding Xie Heng placated with a faint voice, "Anything is possible." Just like him and the little lady. He thought that he would be alone until he died. Who knew that his adopted son's ex-fiance would become his madam?

Jiang Jin was talented and skilled. He will pass the imperial examination this year. In the future, with him taking care of him, a meteoric rise won't be a dream.

"That's right. Just like me and the duke." Jiang Ningbao threw the pity in her heart and she smiled like a flower. She made use of every bit of time and space to flirt with Duke Ding. She did not know that she and Duke Ding Xie Heng thought the same thoughts like kindred spirits.