Uchihas Craziness (BOOK 1: RE...

By VicMalfoy19

After a gorgeous wedding and beautiful honeymoon filled with much laughter and sex. The Uchiha couple had set... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Last Chapter

Chapter 18

2.7K 85 7
By VicMalfoy19

Sana went to pick something off of the tile floor of the hospital room but Sasuke quickly picked him up.
The ten month old looked up at his father and giggled. Sasuke handed him a chewable toy when Sana attempted to bite his hand. Daiki looked up from bouncing while holding onto the chair.

Tsunade smiled as she checked Narutos belly. Naruto looked like he was in his fifth month of pregnancy but he was truly in his eighth. If Tsunade was correct Naruto would be giving birth by the end of October or early November.

"Babies healthy. Almost completely developed."
She snapshot the ultrasound and handed the four pictures to Naruto.
He smiled at the tiny baby.
"Have you picked out names?"
Sasuke sighed. "No we haven't. With planning on moving the twins to their own room and preparing for Narutos birthday tonight, it's been too hectic to talk about baby names."
"I said I didn't need a birthday."
"Your getting one, this isn't up for discussion."
Naruto sighed as Tsunade wiped the jell off his stomach and turned the machine off.

Naruto sat up, holding the baby bum as Sasuke helped him down. Naruto pulled the maternal leggings over his baby bum and flattened his shirt.

"Ma."
Sana reached out for his older fiber copy and Naruto placed him on his hip. Sasuke grabbed Daiki around the waist and put him over his shoulder. Naruto gave him a disapproving look. Though Daiki made a weird laughing sound.
Sasuke smirked and grabbed the pictures from Naruto.
"It's too bad we can't know the gender. It would make picking out names a lot easier."
Sana chewed Narutos shirt. He pulled the fabric away and put the chewable toy back in his sons face.
"I don't know. It makes it fun trying to pick out names."
"Yes but I would love to know if I was getting a girl."
Naruto looked at him confused. "Why?"
"Daddy's girl."
Naruto rolled his eyes when Sasuke gave him a look like that was the most obvious reason. Tsunade smirked.
"You never know... but seeing most of your family are made up of men alphas... and even omegas." Tsunade added when Naruto raised an eyebrow. "It wouldn't be all that surprising if this baby was also an omega."
Sasuke sighed. "Just one girl." He whispered, pointing at Narutos stomach. Naruto slapped his hand away.
"Stop it. This behavior makes a child feel less wanted."
"You'd know all about that, wouldn't you?"
"Shut up ya damn alpha." Naruto sighed. He was too tired for this.
Sasuke pulled the stroller to the door and opened it for Naruto.
"I'll see you two when the babies born."
"Hopefully that's soon."
Tsunade chuckled as they walked out.

They walked down the hall and entered the elevator. Sasuke pressed the first floor button and Naruto looked up at him.

"We need to get another crib."
"And clothes."
"No if we're having a boy we won't need new clothes."
"And if they aren't a boy?"
"Most of the clothes we got from our first baggage." Naruto pointed at the twins who laughed. "Are gender neutral. We'll just have to sort through them... but we do need to get more diapers, formula and clothes. Daikis already grown out of the ones we got a few months ago."
"And Sana?"
"He still fits in Daikis five month old clothes. It's very different when your raising an alpha and omega."
"Apparently."
Naruto ran a hand over Sanas blonde hair and he smiled at his mother. Naruto kissed his pink lips and Sana giggled.
"Ma."
"Oh I love it."
Sasuke chuckled as Naruto cooed over Sana.

Naruto gasped when Sasuke got in the drivers side. He smacked his mates arm.
That had become the usual over Narutos pregnancy. Sex and abusiveness.

"You have to go back to work. That meeting you have-"
"I cancelled all of my meetings after noon Naruto. I knew we had things to do that we put off on Sunday."
Naruto pouted. "I hate you doing that. Ever since the twins were born you seem to push your schedule around so much."
Sasuke kissed the omega and put the Tesla in drive. "I knew it would happen when the twins were born Naruto. And honestly it helps seeing most of the people I have to talk to are boring, old and rude."
"Sounds like someone I know."
Sasuke gave him a look and Naruto giggled.
"Your twenty-six now Naruto. You can't use that anymore."
Naruto huffed. "Next year."
"Oh my god."
Naruto smiled as Sasuke headed for Baby R Us.

Inside Baby R Us, it was like a small child's dream land. Aisles upon aisles held toys, clothes, beds and other things like formula, sippy-cups and snacks.

Sana squirmed in his car seat when he saw a plushy of his fox. He said something to Sasuke which just sounded like gibberish but the mother seemed to understand and said a firm no.
Sana hid behind his hands afterwards and Sasuke gave Naruto a confused look. Naruto only sighed and smiled.

"So what do we need?"
"Formula, snacks, clothes—for Daiki—, and a crib and mattress."
"Right."

Sasuke switched Naruto places. The omega pushed the stroller as Sasuke got the cart Naruto gradually filled.
A round container of formula, ten outfits for Daiki, three packets of those dissolving yogurt things and other dissolving things the twins could eat. Than, lastly, the cribs.

Naruto turned to Sasuke. "Which one?"
"I have a feeling your asking so you can just say no and pick one."
Naruto crossed his arms. "Yeah so pick one."
Sasuke shook his head at Narutos bluntness. He scanned the boxes and pointed to a white rimmed, easy put together crib. He looked back at Naruto who examined it.
The omega pointed to one beside it and Sasuke sighed. The crib was a light gray with the same bars and easy put together Sasuke had chosen.
"It's the same koneko."
"No. The twins is the same light gray." Naruto argued.
Not trying to upset the pregnant omega, Sasuke pulled the gray box from the shelf and put it in the crib. Naruto got the mattress and put it on top.

"Who's gonna help us build this?" Naruto looked up at Sasuke.
"I can do it."
"Not after how you tried to put the twins crib together."
"You are very degrading nowadays."
"I'm serious Sasuke. Remember how you almost broke your hand trying to use a hammer on a screw?"
"Well maybe if you had helped."
Naruto jaw dropped as he stared at the alpha in disbelief. Taking a deep breath Naruto grabbed the stroller again and headed for the checkout.
"What? Your telling me I'm wrong?"
"You are wrong."
"How? Enlighten me oh dear great one."
Naruto glared at Sasuke. "At that time I was six months pregnant and your exact words were 'no I don't want your help, I don't want the baby and you to get hurt'." Naruto glared at him. "Your words. Not mine!"

Heads turned and Sasuke sighed.
"Koneko voice down."
"Than don't act like I hadn't tried to help."
He sighed and followed the angry omega.

By the time they had gotten home Narutos mood seemed to worsened and the twins were sleeping in their car seats.
When Sasuke tried to open Narutos door, he was too slow for the pissed omega but when Naruto tried to get Sana, Sasuke stopped him.

"Koneko the baby."
"Well if I can build a crib than I can carry my child."
"Koneko-"
"No. Your words. Now let the handle go before I stomp on your foot."
Sasuke sharpened his gaze. "Hands off. Now."
Naruto gasped at Sasukes tone. He never used his alpha voice against him.
"Sas-"
His eyes turned a deep red and Narutos hands weakened enough for Sasuke to take the car seat.
Grabbing Daiki, Sasuke headed for the front door Naruto was unlocking.
Naruto opened the door and stepped inside, giving enough room for Sasuke to set the twins down. He watched the alpha take his shoes off and carry the twins upstairs to nap in their room.

When Sasuke came down, the door was shut and Naruto was preparing something in the kitchen.

"Naruto."
He hummed. Sasuke frowned and sighed.

This is why he hated using his alpha voice on the omega. Naruto always took it so personal and never talked to him like he would fuck something up.
Sasuke only used it when Naruto was pushing his health too far and seeing Naruto didn't get it while being pregnant, he used it this time.

Sasuke walked up and wrapped his arms around Narutos waist. He looked down at Narutos shaking body. Sasuke gently squeezed Narutos arm and went to kiss him but the dampness on Narutos cheeks stopped him.
Turning Naruto around, Sasuke lifted his chin. Naruto covered his face as a small sob left his lips.

'Fuck' Sasuke pulled Naruto into him and kissed the shell of his ear. "Koneko why are you crying?"
"... y-you y-yelled at m-me."
Sasuke closed his eyes and hugged the omega tighter.
"Naruto I did no such thing. You were just being stubborn and I was nervous for you and the baby."
"B-but.. but you use-used that t-tone."
Sasuke pulled Naruto onto the counter and wiped his cheeks, kissing the damp whiskers.
"Baby you know the only reason I use that tone is if your doing something you shouldn't."
"I can lift my child!"
"I know. And I'll let you carry him in when you don't have this little one inside you." Sasuke palmed Narutos belly. "This one's an omega just like you and Sana, Naruto. You know how easy it is to hurt an omega."
"Doesn't me-mean you have to u-use that voice."
Sasuke wiped the leftover tears away and kissed Narutos full lips.
"Would you have listened to me otherwise?"
Naruto didn't answer.
Sasuke smiled and rubbed his nose on Narutos. He kissed his lips again and Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasukes neck. He rubbed the omegas sides.

"What are you making?"
"A snack."
"Mm." Sasuke kissed him. Naruto just buried into Sasukes shirt. "Koneko you okay?"
Naruto nodded. "Just sleepy."
Sasuke picked Naruto up from the counter and walked over to the couch. He laid him on the leather cousins and pulled the blanket down.
Naruto grabbed Sasukes shirt and he sighed.

He had wanted to clean up the unfinished snack, but keeping Naruto happy was more important.
Sasuke crawled over Naruto and laid his back against the couch and pulled Naruto into him. The omega put a pillow under his stomach and between his legs.

"Do you have something you want to watch?"
Naruto shook his head.
Sasuke picked a random show on HBO and turned the volume down. It took only a few minutes to feel Narutos calm even breaths.

Sasukes phone buzzed in his pocket but he ignored it, completely dedicated to Narutos cuddles and the quietness running through the house.
It was as if Christmas had come early.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 48 10
High school sweethearts, omega Hyunjin and alpha Minho are the picture perfect couple. Both successful and completely besotted with each other. They...
153K 3.3K 19
[Royalty and Omega-verse AU] Naruto uzumaki is to be married to the future king of the uchiha clan. His destiny as itachi uchiha's bride is set in st...
11.6K 354 34
Do you have fights with your siblings? Or maybe, with your parents. Well imagine being dragged and stuck in a family fight. That's what Bakugou had t...
2.3K 70 16
~ Two shattered souls, both burdened by heartbreak and a sense of loss, are unexpectedly brought together through an arranged marriage orchestrated b...