Uchihas Craziness (BOOK 1: RE...

By VicMalfoy19

After a gorgeous wedding and beautiful honeymoon filled with much laughter and sex. The Uchiha couple had set... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Last Chapter

Chapter 13

3.1K 99 2
By VicMalfoy19

Naruto laid curled on the couch with the twins rolling around on their blankets and Sasuke looking over documents.
It has been a quiet morning... of course other than Narutos attitude, Naruto throwing up and Naruto arguing with Sasuke on every little thing.
But right this very moment it was peaceful with Naruto snuggled under Sasukes jacket sleeping and the twins going on about something the alpha couldn't even understand.

The phone buzzed. Sasuke pressed a button.
"What?" He snapped in that commanding voice of his.
"Orochimaru-sama and Yakushi-sama are here for your monthly meeting."
Sasuke looked down at Sana and Daiki than looked at his sleeping wife. He sighed.
"Tell Chiyo to send them up."
"Of course Sasuke-kun!"
Sasuke let go of the button and quickly organized the files and papers on his desk so it appeared he was just like his wife (he wasn't).

Sakura opened the door, allowing Orochimaru and Kabuto in. Sasuke stood and shook hands with the man who helped him build his career than shook Kabutos hand.
Kabuto eyed the children than eyed Naruto.

"I hadn't assumed it was take the family to work day."
Sasuke looked over at his family. "Narutos sick. I would've called in but he was putting up a fight."
Orochimaru smiled fondly, seeing the omega. "Yes... he does have a way of getting what he wants, doesn't he?"

•6 years ago•

"You think this'll work?"
Naruto looked up at his fiancé confused. He finished straightening Sasukes tie and palmed his chest.
"Why wouldn't it?"
Sasuke looked down at his mate. "Would you intern a rookie?"
"Everyone has to start somewhere Sas. Plus if you take my advice and try to loosen up a bit than you'll definitely get the internship."
"I've barely started college. How can you be sure?"
"Because your an Uchiha. Because you have a good work ethic. Because if you don't get this I'll be there to talk some sense into that fuckass."
"Naruto he's a multi-millionaire. You talk shit to him and you can kiss your own career goodbye."
Naruto smiled, his lips twitching as he tried not to laugh. "Sasuke I have connections and my ways. Don't worry about me, okay?"
"I have a feeling your just trying to intimidate me so I don't break out in a sweat."
"That too."
Naruto pushed onto his tippy-toes, bringing Sasuke down by the neck to kiss him.
"Your gonna do great, don't worry."

The next day

The phone buzzed and Kabuto pressed the button. He sat on Orochimarus desk, having been talking to him about other college grads who'd be more qualified for the internship.

"What is it Mitsuki?"
"A Uzumaki Naruto is here to see Orochimaru-sama."
Kabuto looked at Orochimaru who shook his head.
"Who's this Uzumaki Naruto?"
"Sir, Kabuto-sama—"
"Did I ask what he asked?" The duo heard Mitsuki yelp from the background. "Just give me the floor number and we'll be in good terms Mitsuki."
"I'm not—"
"Obliged? I didn't ask. Give me the floor number."
Orochimaru shared a look with Kabuto. For such a threat this Uzumaki Narutos voice was very sweet and adorable.
"Floor thirty-nine."
"Mitsuki!" Kabuto scolded.
"Apologies Kabuto-sama."
He exasperated a sigh after letting the button go and looking at orochimaru.
"Do you know an Uzumaki Naruto?"
"Not to my recollection."

"Good. I always like to make a dramatic appearance for those who don't recognize me."
The two looked over, quite surprised this Uzumaki Naruto could get up to the thirty-ninth floor so fast.
He was nothing they had expected. He was small, petite, blonde and looked like a kitten with no claws. Orochimaru leaned back, rubbing a finger over his lips in amusement when Uzumaki Naruko opened the door wider to be beside her male fiber copy.

"Orochimaru long time no see!" She skipped over and leaned on the desk. Her smile curving too far up her face for her appearance to be of any good.
"Naruko. What is it you need from me today?"
He's always found the blonde female omega annoying.
"It's not me who needs anything from you today Orochimaru. It's my brother, Naruto, the one who threatened Mitsuki at front desk."
Kabuto and Orochimarus attention turned to the second blonde who had sat in the leather chair in front of the desk, his fingers tangled together and legs crossed.
Naruto smiled, his blue eyes shut in a professional manner.

"And what is it you need from me—"
"Uzumaki Naruto. Narukos twin brother and the past teen model." He introduced.
Orochimarus eyes lit up. Yes, the teen omega model who made any brand he wore go viral. No wonder the name sounded familiar.
Naruto leaned forward. "But I'm not here to discuss that today."
"And what are you here to discuss little boy?"
Naruto gave Kabuto a side look. "I'm not talking to you."
He straightened his back, never have been talked to like that in his whole life. He went to say something snarkily to Naruto but orochimaru stopped him.
"Apologies for my mate. He's short tempered." Orochimaru smiled professionally at Naruto.
"So is my mate." Naruto briefly stated. Naruko sat down, waiting impatiently to see where this was going. Naruto looked back up at Orochimaru with his mesmerizing blue eyes. "I want to know the reason you didn't allow Uchiha Sasuke an interview for that internship when you allowed Mitsuki to schedule one with him."
"I never approved such an interview to be made. Mitsuki must've done it without my permission."
Naruto stared at orochimaru unamused. He stood and held his hand out. Naruko gladly slapped a file into Narutos hand and he flipped it open, sliding it onto the larger than necessary desk.
Kabutos eyes widened when he saw what was in there. He looked up at Naruto in disbelief.
"How'd you get that?"
"I have my connections." Naruto focused back on orochimaru. "And here's what's going to happen. You allow that interview to be rescheduled next week, actually meet with Uchiha Sasuke and decide if he's a proper candidate for that internship."
Orochimaru lent forward. No one has ever tried to blackmail him before.
"And if I don't?"
"I'm sure all of Japan and Canada would like to know where you get your merchandise... or what it's used for." Naruto slid the open file over to him and crossed his arms. "Allow that interview to happen and your precious business won't rot to the ground... of course it's your choice though I do advice you to choose wisely."
Orochimaru narrowed his eyes. "I do not fold to blackmail."
"You will now. I don't give a crap who you are or what your name is Orochimaru. You crossed the line embarrassing my family and I won't stand for it."
"No one would believe you."
Naruto clicked his tongue as Naruko clapped. She loved Narutos skills, he's always such a good ally to have for revenge.
"Do you know who Uzumaki Kurama is? Uchiha Itachi? Hyuga Neji?"
"Yes."
"Good because if this interview doesn't happen than you can kiss your career goodbye because of them."
"You don't know those people."
Naruto leaned on the desk, meeting Kabutos grey eyes.
"Honey one of those men is my brother, another is my fiancés brother and the other is my best friends cousin. I couldn't care less if you rot in the street and I sure as hell know how to convince others to screw their supporters over. I ain't playing no game when it comes to you ridiculing my family and I sure as hell aren't about to let you embarrass him when I promised he'd get an interview."

Kabuto looked at Orochimaru.
The golden eyed man was running a thumb under his chin, his eyes trained on the file than Naruto than Naruko. Naruko looked like she was having a blast while Naruto was as stoic as an Uchiha.

"Fine."
"Orochimaru."
"Seeing you went to so much trouble for Itachis brother than I'll give him the interview. If he isn't qualified, tell your brother he can kiss my deal goodbye."
Narukos eyes widened and she looked at Naruto. He couldn't be seriously putting Kuramas business on the line, could he?
"I'll be sure to inform him."
Her jaw dropped as Naruto pushed off the polished desk and snapped the file closed.
"I'll be holding onto this file if you don't mind."
"By all means do what you want." Orochimaru mused.
Naruto smiled and turned to his sister.
"Our business is done here Naruko... unless you'd like to talk with them some more."
She threw her hands up and stood.

They walked out and Naruko looked at her twin.
"Your crazy for putting Kuramas business on the line."

•Present day•

Kabuto stared at Sana and Daiki as they rolled around on the blankets and chewed on soft material. He looked at Naruto who was almost unidentifiable under Sasukes large jacket.
Than he looked at orochimaru and Sasuke who were finishing up their meeting.

Naruto sat up, coughing and sneezing before laying back down. The three male alphas looked over and Sasuke sighed.

"I told him he was sick." He breathed.
"It's amusing to think your omega controlled you so well you didn't just call in." Orochimaru mused.
Sasuke rolled his eyes. "With his attitude this morning I'm glad I just brought them all."
Orochimaru smirked. "Omegas are easily weakened by a number of things."
"I know."
"Maybe a rest from the children is in order."
Sasuke gave Orochimaru a stern look. "Don't tell me how to take care of my mate."
"I'm only suggesting."
"Your suggesting sounds a lot like ordering."
Sana sneezed and Sasuke looked over. He cursed under his breath and Orochimaru chuckled.
"Aren't you glad you only have two omegas to take care of."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 70 16
~ Two shattered souls, both burdened by heartbreak and a sense of loss, are unexpectedly brought together through an arranged marriage orchestrated b...
2.2K 48 10
High school sweethearts, omega Hyunjin and alpha Minho are the picture perfect couple. Both successful and completely besotted with each other. They...
12.8K 449 20
.・*:。≻─── ⋆♡⋆ ───.•*:。 ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ.... ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ... ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ... ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘꜱ... ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ. ☆ ꜱᴀꜱᴜɴᴀʀᴜ ☆ ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀᴠᴇʀ...
267K 6.5K 24
~Omegaverse~ Katsuki is the only child in his family and born as Alpha. He been forced by his grandmother to married with female Omega from the nobl...