The Mafia's Love | Taehyung F...

By Cuteztae

( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
New Book
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Another New Book ♡
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1 (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Chapter 19

9.4K 315 31
By Cuteztae

The following day morning, Taehyung woke up and got ready to go to work.

He grabbed his phone and walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to talk to the head house maid who was taking care of his breakfast.
" Mrs. Hong?" Taehyung called her and she turned around and bowed taehyung and greeted him
" Good morning sir. Why did you take trouble to come here sir? If you called me I would have come to see you " she said looking at him.
Mrs. Hong was someone who really cared about taehyung. She was a motherly figure to him. Taehyung warmly smiled at Mrs. Hong.
" Good morning Mrs. Hong. No no it's not a problem at all. I wanted to tell you that Rosé will be leaving this house today, if she needs any help, please give her a hand." Taehyung said .
" Yes sure sir. " Mrs. Hong replied even though she was wondering why Rose was leaving the house.
Taehyung smiled and nodded at her and went to the dining table to get the breakfast before leaving to work.

______________________________________

Y/n s mother, Mrs. Choi came to y/n s room to check why y/n still come out to leave for her university and she found y/n dozed off on the bed.
" Y/n.. wake up honey. You should leave for university now. " Mrs. Choi called her daughter lovingly and y/n woke up stretching her arms.
" I feel like not going to the university today eomma." Y/n said in a lazy voice..
" No honey. Since you are already dressed up, go attend the lecture. After that, Come home and have a good sleep before you go to work. " Mrs. Choi said while caressing y/n s hair
" No eomma. I am not going to work today. Can you remember the chief mafia Mr. Kim I helped last week? He himself sent me an invitation via his secretary for me and invited me to dinner tonight. At Seoul Grand Hotel" y/n said doubting what her mother will say when she hears this.
" Mafia? Mr.kim? Dinner ? Seoul Grand Hotel? Are you out of your mind y/n? Don't go. I am against that. It's not safe darling. Why don't you see??" Mrs. Choi kept on saying..
" No eomma. I checked all the facts. It's safe to go and Mr. Park himself promised me about my safety. He said Mr. Kim only wants to thank me properly. " Y/n had no choice other than lieing to her mother to assure her.
" Mr. Park? Who the hell is that?" Mrs. Choi asked y/n.
" Mr. Kim's secretary " y/n whispered.
" Do whatever, but come home before 11 p.m! Understood?" Mrs. Choi demanded y/n and y/n nodded slowly and stood up.
" I ll go now eomma. See you in the afternoon" saying that y/n kissed her mom's cheek and ran out the room to leave for university.
" What a strange kid " Mrs. Choi told to herself and returned back to what she was doing.

______________________________________

After Taehyung went to work, Mrs. Hong went to Rosé s room to call her for breakfast. She slowly knocked on to Rosé s door and she heard her scream " WHAAAT " from the room.
" Breakfast is ready Ms. Rosé. " Mrs. Hong said in her caring voice.
Suddenly Rosé s door opened and she bashed out with her luggage.
" I don't want anything. I am gonna leave" she screamed and walked towards the door and turned around and looked at Mrs. Hong.
" Tell your precious master that I am going to destroy him. Tell him that I am going to make him suffer for what he did to me " she said in a furious voice and left the house banging the door behind her.
Mrs. Hong let out a big sigh. " Whatever it is, it's for the best that she left " she told to herself and returned back to her work.

______________________________________

It was 4. 00 p.m when his alarm rang. Taehyung wrapped up his work for the day and stood up to leave the office. Then he heard two knocks on his office door and jimin walked in. " Taehyung ah. Mr. Min Yoongi just emailed a new business proposal. Will you be going through that now? Your next schedule which is the meeting withMs. Y/n is at 7 . 00 p.m." Jimin reminded taehyung.

" I think i should go home now jimin ssi. Forward me the email sent by Yoongi Hyung, I will check it when i am on the way home. Yang will be driving me." Tarhyung said and Jimin nodded in agreement.

" I will contact you at around 6.55 in the evening jiminah. You can stay with Mrs. Park. I can handle this." Taehyung said and patted Jimins shoulder adding " I m going chingu " and walked out of his office.

______________________________________

Y/n woke up from her nap and looked at the time. It was 5 30 in the evening. She still had time to leave for the dinner with Mr. Kim. So she decided to take a shower before dressing up.  Once she was done with her shower she came out and blow dried her hair. She was wondering what to wear. It was not like she had a lot of dresses to choose from.  Y/n opened her closet and looked at it. She took out a dress and tried it on.

" Mm.. this looks good but since I am not going to a party or any special event.. mmm.. nope" talking to herself Y/n removed the dress.
" Let us see... Since this is just a normal dinner with someone whom I don't even know much, I shall wear a normal casual top and a trouser. Or may be a skirt " y/n thought and picked up some clothing and put it on. Since it was night and chilly, she styled the skirt and the top with a white coat.

" Mm this would do " she thought while looking at herself from the mirror. It was already 6 40 In the evening so she grabbed her handbag and left home to get a taxi to go to the Seoul Grand Hotel.

______________________________________

Meanwhile

Taehyung went home and had a small nap until 5 30 in the evening. He woke up afterwards and had a bath before getting dressed. He heard his cell phone ring and it was Yoongi hyung calling him.
" Hello hyung. " Taehyung answered the phone with a smile. He really missed his closest friend things and Jungkook.
" Hello taehyung ah. Did you check the proposal I sent you ?" Yoongi hyung asked him in his calm voice.
" Yes hyung. There were some amendments to be done so I have forwarded it to Jimin. He will send it to your secretary." Taehyung said.
" Mm okay. That's nice. Anyways are you excited for something Taehyung ah? You sound like that " yoongi asked taehyung while laughing through the phone.
" Heh he . No no hyung. I am getting ready to meet someone. The person who helped me when I got into trouble last week to be specific. I invited her for dinner" taehyung told to yoongi
" Oooh the girl you always talked about whenever you took a group call to us. That's her right? Nice nice taehyung ah. Have fun with her Tonight then. " Yoongi said and he was smirking through the phone.
" What fun hyung? I am just gonna eat with her. That's all " taehyung said while laughing.
" Eat with her or.. eat her? " Yoongi said and burst out laughing
" Hyung!!!! Nooo. I have no intention of sleeping with her. I just wanna thank her properly.  That's it " taehyung said in an irritated voice.
" Just kidding man. Okay okay then get ready now. I will talk to you later." Yoongi said and disconnected the call
" Ugh what a thing to say " taehyung told to himself while laughing and continued to get ready.
He first wanted to wear something casual but since it was kinda a formal event, he thought to wear a shirt and a trouser.

Once he was done getting dressed he used his Gucci perfume and grabbed his mobile which was on the bed and walked out of his room. Mr. Yang was waiting for him near the front door with the car parked.
" Mrs. Hong. I won't have dinner at home today. I might get late. " Taehyung told his main house maid with a warm smile and went out and got into the car.

______________________________________

Y/n got down from the taxi near the Seoul Grand Hotel and checked the time. It was 6 57 p.m. After several seconds, she felt her mobile vibrating and it was a call from an unknown number.
" Hello " she answered the call.
" Hello. Ms. Y/n. This is Park Jimin speaking. The secretary of Mr. Kim Taehyung. If you have arrived by the hotel now, please show the invitation I gave you to the security and they will escort you inside. Mr. Kim will be there soon as well. If you have any problem don't hesitate to call me " he said and disconnected the call before y/n respond.
" Oh okay " y/n told to herself and then she looked around. Then she saw a security offer walking towards her.
" Excuse me miss. Can I know why you are waiting here? Not everyone can come here you know " the security officer said politely.
" Ah yes yes. Mr. Kim sent me an invitation to join him for dinner here. Wait I ll show you . I have it ." Y/n said and checked inside her bag.
" Ohhh shitt!!! I haven't brought itttt" she was literally screaming at her self. y/n was super scared once she checked her bag because she has forgotten to bring the card.
" Miss? " She heard the security guard call " ugh. I..I have forgotten to bring it.. let.. let me.. make a call .." y/n was stammering because she was scared.
" No miss. You can't stay here anymore. " The security guard said firmly " but...I have an invitation" y/n tried to say but it was no use.
Two security guards came and tried to send y/n away by dragging her from her shoulders.
" Wait wait... " Y/n was trying to speak but they were too strong.

" WHATS GOING ON??? " They heard a firm voice of someone and the security guards loosened the grip they had on y/n and looked at the side where they heard the voice.
A masked man got down from a luxurious car and walked towards them. Y/n couldn't identify who it was.
But she noticed that the security officers tensed seeing the man who just came.

The security officers bowed him and started to speak.
" Good evening sir. This lady was here standing and she was saying that she has an invitation for dinner from you sir. But she doesn't have it right now to prove  "
" Wait what?? Is this Mr. Kim ???? " Y/N was amazed and kinda relived to see him since she wanted to see someone who knew her.
Once he heard what the security officers said he quickly looked at y/n. Even though he was wearing a mask , y/n could say from his eyes that he identified her as soon as he saw her.
" Let her go. Right now! " He said in a fierce voice.
The guards released y/n and stepped back. Taehyung took a step closer to y/n and removed his mask and looked at her.

" Ms. Y/n? Rightt? " Taehyung asked y/n and she nodded. Taehyung noticed that she was too scared to speak.
" She was telling the truth. I invited her. Apologize to her for the inconvenience and you can go back to work. " Taehyung told to the security officers and they bowed at y/n apologizing.
Y/n nodded her head accepting the apology.
" Ms. Y/n ? I am sorry for what happened. " Taehyung apologized to y/n looking at her. He felt so bad because it was obvious that she was scared.
" No it's fine Mr. Kim. It's my fault as well. I should have rechecked my bag before leaving. " Y/n said in a small voice.
" Come let's go inside now. You will feel much more comfortable inside Ms. Y/n. Excuse me for now " Taehyung said and held y/n by her shoulder and walked her inside the hotel followed by two other hotel workers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 2.1K 33
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
71.4K 2.6K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
27.8K 1.7K 45
"Mr.jeon I I have a question !" "yes ?" "what comes after 68 ?" "69 ?" "mr.jeon will you be mine ? i promise after you become mine I'll show you in...
10.8M 435K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...