The Mafia's Love | Taehyung F...

By Cuteztae

( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
New Book
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Another New Book ♡
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1 (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Chapter 17

10.1K 330 0
By Cuteztae

Taehyung did his best to remember what happened last night and Jimin was waiting near him until taehyung remember something. Finally a blurred but a little clear memories came into his mind and he started to describe it to Jimin.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Taehyung walked to a room leaning on to the woman who came to him. He couldn't stand up straight because he was drunk. " Let's go sir. Let's have some fun " the woman was telling taehyung and he nodded and smirked.
He sat on the bed and looked at the woman who locked the door. She turned around to face taehyung and smiled. " Let's have some fun shall we?" Taehyung gestured her to come to him and then she started to remove her clothing one by one. Finally she was standing bare chested infront of taehyung only wearing a lase panty.
She walked to taehyung who was sitting on the bed and started to remove his shirt violently and his buttons detached from the shirt.
" Slowly baby. Let's go slow" taehyung was telling to the woman and she cut off him by pressing her lips on taehyungs. They started to kiss fiercely and the woman took the lead and opened taehyung s mouth with hers and pushed her tongue in. Taehyung was drunk but he didn't want this. He quickly pulled away and wiped off his mouth. " What the hell are you doing? I didn't want to be like this at all . Just because I am drunk, did you think that you can use me whatever the way you want to? Bitch!!! " Taehyung screamed at the woman.
" Oops. Sorry sir. My bad. let's have a good sleep then." The woman told Taehyung and helped him to lie down on the bed. Then she brought a glass of water to taehyung after some seconds.."have a glass of water before you sleep sir. It will help you to sleep better " she said and taehyung drank the glass of water soon even though it tasted a lil bit weird.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After that the next thing which was on taehyungs memory was him waking up and seeing y/n s worried face staring at him.
But he couldn't remember anything in-between.
" You have been given a strong drug taehyung ah. That why it made you this weak. " Jimin started to say.
"Have you asked the security to start investigating about the woman who came to me last night?" Taehyung asked Jimin..
"Yes taehyung ah. Ms y/n has informed the club security to check for a suspicious woman in CCTV. And they have already found a woman like you described. She has come to the club at around 11 15 p.m and has left at 12 30 midnight. Thanks to Ms. Y/n, our investigation became a lot easier because she has already asked the club security to hand over the CCTV footages to us if we asked for them. So our team took them and we were able to find the taxi she used. And we got the information she gave the club counter when entering the club, but they were fake. Our team has already started thorough investigations sir. So I really don't want you to worry about it." Jimin provided a whole report to taehyung regarding the investigation procedure.
" Nice. Don't let the security team miss a single fact jiminshi. Because I want to find out who was this and the reason behind this. Consider this as an utmost priority of mine. " Taehyung told Jimin with a serious face.

" Yes sure sir. Don't worry about it. I will handle it. " Jimin told being considerate about his best friend as always.
" Oh also Jiminah. About Ms.Y/n. I have to compensate her and I have to thank her privately for doing her best for me even I was a complete stranger. I don't think she knew who I am even. " Taehyung told and Jimin smiled.
" Yes sir. Once you get well , I will arrange a meeting between you and Ms. Y/n. " Jimin replied.

Meanwhile

Y/n had a refreshing wash and changed into a comfortable dress.

She had nothing special to do until she has to leave again for work.
" Eomma I am hungry!! " Y/n told her mom Mrs. Choi who was cooking in the kitchen. " Come eat y/n. Foods ready" she told y/n and y/n went to the kitchen to eat.
" Why did you go to the hospital today y/n? Your brother called me and told that he met you today" Mrs. Choi asked y/n while keeping a bowl of bibimbap infront of her

" Oooh yes eomma I was gonna tell you the whole story. Yesterday was such an exhausting day" y/n started to tell her mother everything and once she was done talking y/ns mother started to yell at y/n..
" This is why I ask you to quit working in that darn club y/n..how can you handle drunk men? Specially rich VIP ones.. they can do whatever they want to people like us and no one would ever care. What if you get into trouble? What if something happens to you?" Mrs. Choi kept on saying and y/n tried to calm her mother down. " I understand why you are worried about you eomma. But I will take care always. I promise. " Y/n said assuring her mother but it wasn't easy as she thought.
" Only until Yeonjun graduates okay? After that you have to quit that job " Mrs. Choi told to y/n
" Obviously eomma. I can't wait quit this job. I wanna sleep well at night" Y/n told her mother while finishing her plate of bibimbap.
" Mmm.. good girl. Leave the empty plate I will wash it for you. Go have a nap . You must be so tired " Mrs. Choi told y/n watching her with loving eyes.
" Thank you eomma. You are the best" Y/n kissed her mom's cheek and ran to her bedroom to have a good nap to make her tiredness go away.

After A week

Taehyung got down from the car and walked into his office. He couldn't come to work since he was asked to rest for the past week. All the employees got up and greeted Taehyung when he was walking to the elevator. Near the reception , Jimin who was talking to the receptionist joined Taehyung .
" Good morning sir. You feeling well now? " Jimin asked Taehyung.
" Yes Jiminah. I have never felt this good " taehyung replied his Friend with a smirk.

" That's so good to hear sir " Jimin said and he couldn't help smiling seeing taehyung smirk like nothing happened.

Once they were inside Taehyungs office, Jimin started to talk.
" Sir our security team found out the woman who drugged you last week sir. She is a girl from a poor family. I don't think she did this in her own will. She must have been asked to this by someone else." He said and taehyung looked at him .
" Does our team know where she is at? Is someone keeping an eye on her? " Taehyung asked Jimin.
" Yes sir. 4 security team members are keeping an eye on her. She must have felt that she won't be able to escape from us. She hasn't left her house even for a single second." Jimin replied.
" Then how do you know that she is still in the house??" It was taehyung
" She has come to the back yard of the house when she heard her mom scream because she fell and our guards have seen it. After that she hasn't come out of the house. "
" Thank you Jiminah. I should find out who did this , the one who is behind all these. Ask the guards to kidnap her  and to bring her to our warehouse.But don't harm her YET!" Taehyung said with his super serious voice and Jimin nodded.
" Sure sir. And what about her mother?" He asked taehyung
" Don't harm her. Let her be. But ask them to make sure to kidnap the woman without letting her mother know about it" Taehyung said.
" Okay sir." Jimin said and bowed taehyung and turned to leave Taehyung s office.
" Jiminshi." Taehyung called Jimin and he turned around to face taehyung.
" Yes sir?" Jimin asked.
" Go meet Ms. Y/n at the club tonight. Tell her that I invited her to dinner tomorrow at the Seoul Grand hotel. Ask her to be near the entrance at 7.00 p.m please. I should properly thank her. " Taehyung said and Jimin smiled. " Yes sir that would be great. I will do as you said. " He replied to taehyung
" By the way taehyung ah. About Ms. Rose?.." Jimin noticed how taehyung s face changed when he said rose s name.." how is she. What did she say when she knew that you were sick for a week?" Jimin asked his best friend.
" I don't know Jiminah. I didn't let anyone know that I am sick other than the head house maid and some other house maids. And even if Rose knew about it,.she is banned from my room anyways. I am better off without seeing her " taehyung said
Jimin had nothing to say but replied "you have us for anything taehyung ah. Fighting!!" And walked out of taehyung s office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 908 21
A girl with bad family past Married with .......A mafia king. He is rude ,arrogant, cold, heartless for everyon...
68.9K 2.5K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
71.1K 2.2K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
1.2M 50.5K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...