hostage || l.t ✔️

By 1dsonlyangel

London Reed is a 19 year old teenage girl, with a big heart who's life was perfect. She didn't know about any... More

read before you start
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
please read :)
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninenty two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred and one
one hundred

thirty one

114 2 2
By 1dsonlyangel

London Reed
Louis has been working for the past week and Erin was still sulking over the fact Louis wouldn't hook up with her and I still don't know the real reason. A lot has happened this week though, interesting stuff.

Other than the fact Louis leaves for work at 8am and comes home at 6pm. I'm home alone and he still gives me the list of chores to do. He still is iffy about me leaving the house when he's not there but I'm slowly going insane by watching the same shit again.

But, I feel like he's softening a lot. When I met him he was cold as ice but now he's like...I dunno. He's very caring of me and we sleep together in the same bed, his bed. His room is like a mystery, during the night I get up to go to the toilet, his wardrobe is still always locked and I don't know why.

But today, he left for work like usual. At 8am.

"Will you be home normal time?" I shiver, now his warm body was gone. He pulls his jeans up, zipping them up and doing the button up, walking over to the floor near my side and picks it up, he was still shirtless.

"Why?" he puts it through the loops. "I will,"

"Okay," I nod, as he tightens it with the band of his underwear poking out at the top. He leans over to tuck hair behind my ear. I smile and nuzzle into the covers but curl up in a ball.

"I'll be back at 7," he whispers. "Please don't leave," he whispers.

"I won't," I shake my head. "Why does it have to be so early when you leave?"

"I feel bad, we can fuck later tonight?" he offers. "Or..." he smirks. He brings his fingers to his lips, rubbing the sides of his mouth with his fingers while forming then into a V shape and to top it all off, he uses his tongue and sticks it out in between his fingers and it made my eyes widen. "What can I say.." he tuts. "You taste good,"

I bite my lip at his praise and open my eyes. "Do you have a daddy kink?"

"Yes," he nods. "I have many kinks,"

"What are they?" I ask, meeting eyes with him as he peels his shirt open and pulls it over his head.

"I have many," he walks over to his drawers and pulls out a dark blue hoodie. "Bondage," he admits. "Daddy...you name it,"

I smirk. "Okay, we'll you can go to work and I'll see you later, daddy," I wink but he shakes his head. 

"Doesn't work like that sweet," he shakes his head. "I'm going to work and I'll see you tonight," he kisses my head and walks out.

"Bye," I smile.

"Bye London," he says, closing the door behind him. I close my eyes again.

I decided to shower in Louis' room, he had like..expensive hair soaps and stuff which explains a lot. The ledge made it really easy to shave my legs and body because it was the perfect height. 
I took my time in there and used some of his washes that smelled like Louis.

I got out and dried myself, using Louis' cologne and then got changed into sweatpants and his Guns N Roses shirt that was to buy for me and braided my hair. I brushed my teeth and left the room after tidying it up a bit, making the bed he never makes.

I then watched more Orange Is The New Black for the now second time. I sat there bored but it was the only thing I had left to do because he didn't leave me a list of chores to do today.

By the time 5 rolled around, I had the idea to make a little date to go on. He said we were planning to have sex later so why not make it a date from home?

I made us something small, I put pasta in the boiling water, while I made a spaghetti sauce so hopefully he likes spaghetti. It took me forty five minuets to make it so it was 10 to 6. I served us both some and put them on the table, grabbing myself water and I found Louis some beer.

I knew Louis wouldn't come home at exactly 7, so I gave him some more time, like ten past. I sat at the table and waited. I ended up drinking all my water around twice before I looked at the time and it was 7:30.

I rolled my eyes.

Louis Tomlinson
The music plays loudly in my ears and my ears ring. I honestly hate parties, somehow I'm always at them however. I was getting a lap dance which was nice, I was stuffing dollar bites into her tight black lingerie bra and underwear, she puts my hands on her ass which I just grab as she rubs herself into me.

By the time she had successfully finished Niall wanted to fuck someone, Liam was there, Harry wasn't here anymore and Zayn was next to me. "Fuck me, what a night,"

"Yeah," we agree.

"Is Erin still mad at me?"

"You broke her heart,"

"It's not my fault she gained feelings, I always thought of it as meaningless sex,"

"If it's meaningless, why didn't you hook up with her the other night?"

"I didn't want to," I lie. I didn't want to fuck anyone other than London that night, I dunno what it was though.

"Well she's been very upset,"

"I'll fuck her for free but my god man, I'm running out of money,"

"Thats why I have her as my girl, she's sexy and apparently she sucked that guys cock to get the ring,"

I scrunch my nose up. "Gross,"

"She pretended to swallow it like my good girl and then spat it out after,"

I shake my head. "That's nasty,"

"She's sucked your cock too, and yours," he looks at Liam. "Mine, Niall's...Harry, she's had sex with all of you too,"

"Why she would want to.." Liam shakes her head. "My girls a brat,"

"Erin's my sweetheart,"

I immediately think of London and I smile to myself. I finish my drink of and I place the empty glass on the table as Liam rambles on about his girl, Rachel as we call her. Shes look like London, only small similarities.

London.

God her name is pretty.

Wait...London.

Shit, London.

I widen my eyes and drive my hands to feel my phone in my pocket. I pull my phone out and see it was 8, almost an hour after I said I'd be home. "Holy shit!"

"What?" they say in unison.

"Why didn't you tell me what time it was!" I scold them something that wasn't their fault whatsoever.

"I'm sorry?"

"I have to go," I grab my phone. "Bye lads,"

I rush downstairs without waiting for a reply. Oh god, Londons not gonna like this at all. I push past dancing bodies, some trying to grind against me but I continue walking out to the street.

It was dark outside and the house lights light up the street because the street lights were so tall it was hard to see. I ran to my car and turned it on, reversing out of the park straight away.

When I got onto the main road, my tires squealed like it was the days and furious as I sped down the road for my 5 minute drive home. "Fuck!" I swore. I promised her I'd be home as soon as I could, and I promise her we'd fuck, I doubt she's going to want to now and that makes me horny as hell.

I slam my act into reverse and run out the car, locking it. I ran to the door to see the lights on and I turned to the pad, typing in my code. 568478. It spells out my name with the letters down the booth and when it turns green I open the door.

I don't even bother kicking my shoes off before I toss my keys onto the table and I close the door, making it lock. "London..?" I say. I freeze when I see the table, my eyes widening.

I look around at the table playing soft music which seemed to be Lana Del Ray, but when I walked over to the table that had memories on it, I saw what I didn't expect to see. Two chairs faces each other, plates had pasta on it with a suave on top that looked like spaghetti, one chair was pushed in, one wasn't. One glass was empty and the other one wasn't.

"What..?" I was so confused. I pick up the glass that had what seemed to be beer in it and then the empty one, seeming hers had water. Meaning she was waiting her and I just never showed up.

I realisation, I put the glasses down and looked around. "London," I call, walking down the hall. Her door was open, and she wasn't in there I huff and go into my room but she wasn't in there either. "Where are you?"

I look at the bathroom, seeing the light on and the door closed. I huff and walk over to it, turning the handle but clearly failing because it's locked. "London?" I knock on the door.

"What?" she mutters.

"Open the door," I knock.

"No," she scoffs. "Why should I?"

"Can you just open it?" I huff, juggling the handle.

"Go away Louis,"

"I'm sorry okay? I know I said I would come home normal time but I lost track of time, okay? Will you just open the door"?

"Lost track of time?" she says through the door, her voice soft. "That's what you'll call it? I'm not dumb Louis, I know you went to another party and I wouldn't care if you had just told me!" she snaps.

I stare hard at the white door. "You said you'd be home normal time for once, when was that going to be? Not tonight, clearly,"

"I saw the table," I murmur.

"Yeah, your fucking fault," she sneers and it's weird because she never swears.

I huff. "We can reheat it, c'mon, come out of the bathroom,"

"Eat it by yourself, I didn't spend and hour on it or anything,"

"Why didn't you put it in the fridge?"

The door opens and She was in a pink bra and black shorts. "Why didn't ai put it in the fridge? Are you kidding me!"

I flick my eyes over her, trying not to look at her tits in the process. "I made it in time so you could have it fresh by the time you got home, asshole!"

I don't say a nothing at first, she deserves to call me names. "I'm sorry, okay?" I breathe out.

"I don't think you are," she crosses her arms. "I went through the effort of making it and you can't even show up at home on time!"

"Don't you yell at me," I finally decide to end this screaming match because she can't do that to me. "It's not my fault I had work!"

"You finished at 7! which was a full hour ago! Hello!"

"London," I snap. "I said I was sorry and I've given my suggestion. If you don't wanna listen it consider it, that's not my fucking fault,"

"You know what is your fault? The fact that I went out of my way to make us something and I sat there for ages waiting for you!"

"I clearly didn't know you were gonna do that!"

"Would it have mattered?"

"Yes it would've!"

She shakes her head and pushes past me which makes me roll my eyes and follow her. "What are you doing?" I watch her pick up what I assume was going to be my plate and walks over to the bin. "London don't you dare—"

She dumps it right into the bin and because it was cold it had all stuck together. I stood there and she shakes the bowl. She puts the plate, or should I say toss the plate in the sink and grabs the other one. "London," I try to stop her but she does it again and yanks her arm out of my grip.

She grabs the glasses and throws them in there too but the full one goes all over the wall and she shrugs at me and walks away. "London!" I scold as she walks away. She pads back into the bathroom and I've now lost my shit. I follow her and she's lucky she closed and locked the door on time.

I start pounding on it. "London!" I yell. I understand she's mad but there was no need to throw that away and make a mess with the glasses. And she needs to know that.

"Go away Louis!" she yells back shakily.

"Why the fuck would you do that!"

"You weren't going to eat it and be wither was I, why not bin it!"

"Reheat it!" I scream, the vein popping in my neck. "You're being so stupid over this! I was late once...shoot me!"

She doesn't answer. I do feel bad, I do but my god, I said I was sorry and gave my suggestion, she doesn't have to listen but that's in her, not me. "Fuck!" I kick the door and turn around and grab my hair in the roots.

Well, I fucked up hard.

//
would you be mad?

btw, louis is a very short tempered person and a lot of people piss him off easily.

london is very forgiving and would rather a person take her happiness to please them.

i think they both have reasons 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 133 29
When Brianna White gets her perfect normal life taken away she has to make her decisions very carefully. she is Kidnapped by Louis Tomlinson; the boy...
693K 17.6K 31
This story is about a girl named Taylor Smile. She has a hidden talent which is singing. She gets kidnapped by one direction. It all started when her...
132K 2.5K 26
Ashley thought she had an absolutely perfect life until she was kidnapped by Harry Styles and found out the truth about everything. - amazing cover b...
10.6K 346 27
16 year old Louis Tomlinson is alone in the world. His parents left him over two years ago and now he is left fending for himself. Now he survived by...