La Reina - Alexia Putellas

By juliendrf

A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. šŸ… #1 Alexia ļæ½... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
Thank you
46.
47. Bonus Chapter
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON

45.

4.9K 190 16
By juliendrf

The night had been extremely short. Even though Erin wasn't able to move properly she managed to bring the Spanish, attractive captain over the edge a few times.

Motionless, the brown haired woman was laying next to the blonde, resting on her stomach with her arms spread apart as Nala was cuddled in the small space between the two women, Erin laying on her back as she tried to find a position she felt comfortable in for some time now.

"Damn it", the blonde mumbles, knowing that she wasn't able to fall back asleep as sue grabs her phone from the night stand, getting on social media for the first time since the finale.

While at the hospital, Erin didn't want to spent her time on instagram, fearing that some information about her and most of all Alexia was going around the world.

But as soon as the therapist opens the app, she was immediately bumped with pictures of the both of them back at the stadium.

It was the moment right after the game when Alexia had come over towards the tribune, pulling Erin into her as she presses a loving kiss on her lips.

That was the moment they came out as a couple.

And that was actual the first ever public moment for the brown haired Spanish captain to coming out with anyone.

Erin smiles as she reads over the comments, although she had been a little scared to do so in the first place she was overwhelmed from all those loving comments.

The fans loved them.

Everyone loved them together.

The thought about Alexia and her being now... public was something that made Erin extremely proud. She couldn't stop the smile on her face as she scrolls through social media.

Suddenly, another post caught her attention.

The Ballon D'Or.

Erin's eyes open up widely. She forgot about that award completely and she could bet that Alexia probably did as well.

The blonde didn't even needed to look over the list. She knew from the moment she saw it that Alexia must be on it. Even though they didn't win the Champions League the Ballon D'Or winner from 2021 won everything else this year.

Erin sits up straight, pushing the blanket down her body as she looks over to the still snoring captain, Alexia laying on her stomach with her lips slightly parted and her upper body bare.

"Alexia", Erin mumbles excitedly, her eyes staring at the small screen in her hand as she sees the athletes name on the list.

"Alexia. Alexia!", Erin says again, a little louder this time as she excitedly puts her phone back on the night stand, wanting to tell her girlfriend about the nomination immediately.

"Wake up, mi amor", Erin whispers as she lays on her side, her cold fingertips stroking the captain strong, yet soft back as she feels Alexia shift, the captain turning her head towards Erin as her mouth was still hanging open.

The blonde loves how the athlete was always sleeping that deep, no alarm in the world being able to wake Alexia up from her sleep.

That woman was a sleeping beauty and Erin hated that she needed to wake her up. But that information was just too important.

"Nala, come here", Erin commands with a playful voice, making the small pet at her place just in front of the bed jump right up as she makes her way onto the Spanish captain.

"Wake her up, Nala. Where's mommy?", Erin asks, the dog immediately excited as she barks, licking up the side of Alexia's face as the captain turns, grabbing for the soft fur of her dog as she takes her arm around Nala, making her stop as she groans.

"Not now, Nala. Let me sleep at least another two minutes", Alexia mumbles, resting now on her back with the small dog in her arm, Nala peaking up at Erin who just chuckles at that sight.

Nala was just extremely cute and the captain was even more, laying there spread out still tight asleep with her arm loosely around the pet.

"I wonder who's winning that Ballon D'Or next month", Erin chuckles, deciding to tease the sleeping beauty a little as she had an idea that the sound of it would wake the captain finally up.

But unfortunately it didn't.

"La Reina, who's winning the Ballon D'Or this year?", Erin asks with a grin, a little louder this time when suddenly, the brown haired beauty lets go of the pet, lifting her forearm up weakly.

"I'll win", she mumbles, still in her sleep which makes the blonde giggle even more.

This was hilarious.

"What will you win, mi amor?", Erin pushes, pulling up the midfielders weak arm as she lets it drop to the mattress, resting out how much Alexia was really noticing from this.

Apparently nothing because she continued to snore.

Erin gets on her knees, crawling over and half on top of the naked athlete, softly pushing Nala aside as she leans in close to the tanned woman's ear, pressing her plump lips against it.

"You're nominated for the Ballon D'Or, love", the blonde smiles against Alexia's ear, feeling extremely excited before kissing a light kiss on the captains cheek, all while running her cold fingertips up and down the strong woman's back.

"Really?", Alexia suddenly mumbles, opening her shining hazel eyes, squeezing them together because of the sun that was already up.

"Really. You're getting the Ballon D'Or again, babe", Erin smiles, quickly freeing herself out from under the blanket as she stands up, making her way towards the living area while the tired athlete sits up in bed, her upper body bare as she rubs her eyes.

"What are you doing there?", Alexia wonders, watching as Erin approaches the wall next to the television, where all of the athletes awards and medals were lovingly placed.

The blonde just smiles excitedly, grabbing the Ballon D'Or award as she studies it, before placing it back on the shelve just a little more to the left.

"I'm making space", Erin smiles proudly, admiring her work before turning and making her way back into bed, Alexia sitting on the mattress still tired yet curious.

"You know that I didn't won it yet, right?", the captain murmurs, hoping this small gesture would not affect the 'luck' she might need for winning the globe once again.

"Come on, Alexia... everyone knows you're already the queen. Why not give you the crown you deserve?", the blonde mumbles, making her way back towards the brown haired woman as Alexia studies her girlfriend approaching her with a hoodie and joggers on, since Erin wanted to cover all those bruises and bandages that were still on her body.

Alexia just blushes at the compliment, somehow hoping that the therapist was right.

Of course she was.

These awards and trophies were those things that kept the Spanish captain exercises hours and hours each day of the year.

"You deserve it", Erin whispers before pressing a soft kiss in the crook of Alexia's bare neck, the captain just now noticing that the blonde was now beside her.

Like always it seemed as if Erin could read Alexia's mind.

"Will you join me in Paris?", Alexia asks, grabbing the blondes cold hand as she intertwines their fingers, staring at the empty spot on the living room wall.

Erin's face lights up.

"You mean for the Ballon D'Or ceremony? If you'd like to have me there...", Erin blushes, not sure if Alexia was ready for them to get there as a couple.

"Of course, mi amor. Eres mi socio, no quiero ir alli sin ti", Alexia blushes, her cheeks turning red when she runs her fingers nervously through her hair, for the first time today brushing them out of her beautiful face.

"You don't wanna go anywhere without me?", Erin smiles, looking down at their hands when she tightens her grip around Alexia's fingers.

The captain just shakes her head.

"No no, mi amor", Alexia just smiles, wrapping her arms carefully around her girlfriends body when Erin nuzzles her head into the crook of the string woman's neck.

"I'd love to join you, babe", Erin mumbles against Alexia's soft skin, her movement vibrating as it makes the brown haired woman tense underneath that touch.

"Who else is nominated?", Alexia suddenly asks, reaching over the blonde as she grabs her phone, opening the site Erin had just visited to go over the list.

"Oh, Aitana is nominated as well! She'll be so happy!", Alexia comments excitedly, taking her time to go over each name on the list while her girlfriend just sits beside her, adoring how cute the captain was acting right now.

"Lucy! Uhhh. And Beth. I'm really excited right now", Alexia mumbles, reading down the list while Erin just chuckles beside her.

"You know they ain't have a chance, right?", Erin comments, now getting up as she makes her way towards the kitchen, starting the coffee machine while Alexia kept sitting in the mattress, the blanket half covering her perfectly tanned naked body.

"I hope you're right... I mean I feel pressured now that there's that space over there", Alexia chuckles, again staring at all her trophies and awards while the blonde puts her mug out of the kitchen cabinet.

"Don't be, love. You can't change anything now and let me tell you... If you won't win it then who else? You did win the euros after all. You won Copa de La Reina. La Liga. You got the top scorer in the champions league", Erin shrugs determined, trying to convince the athlete by her performance.

"I didn't win the Champions League, though...", Alexia shrugs sadly, remembering the sadness she felt the days after their tragic loss.

Erin sighs, strolling over with her mug in her left hand as she takes her seat at the edge of the mattress.

"I have a question, Alexia", Erin speaks up, her eyes connecting with those beautiful hazel orbs she'll never get enough from.

"Hm?", Alexia breathes.

"How often did Messi win the Ballon D'Or?", Erin asks, the captain chuckling at that extremely easy question. As if she didn't know that.

"Seven times", the captain states, her voice confused.

"And how often did he win the Champions League?", Erin asks further, Alexia getting what the blonde what referring to as she blushes slightly.

"Four times", Alexia chuckles, pressing her lips into a flat line when the blonde looks at her with an convincing look.

"See. You don't have to win that Champions League to get that golden ball", the blonde says, proud of herself as she sips at her cup of coffee.

"Did you really just compared to Messi?", Alexia frowns, somehow nervous at that thought but Erin just nods in amusement.

"Of course I am. Remember, you're the queen", Erin shrugs, getting towards the wardrobe as she picks out some clothes for the athlete to wear, throwing it onto the bed which made Alexia look at her with an confused expression.

"What are these for?", the captain asks, not thinking about leaving the bed anytime soon, yet.

"We both have therapy appointment and afterwards we will go to do some shopping", Erin announces excitedly, taking in some loose clothes because tight ones would add too much pressure on her ribs which were still hurting as fuck.

"Shopping?", Alexia wonders, her lips slightly parted as she grabs the clothes.

"Yes, shopping. We have an ceremony to attend, after all", the blonde smiles excitedly, acting like a child when she thinks about the two of them traveling to Paris looking perfectly.

"Alright, then", Alexia chuckles softly as she finally gets out of bed.

⬇️⭐️⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 4K 29
World Class... Queen-La Reina... Perfection... She has to be perfect. If she's not perfect, she's not performing. If she's not performing, she's b...
276K 16K 65
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - Veronica Castellano strived to be the best, but couldn't make that dream possible with Alexia Putellas in the way. She convinced...
19.6K 716 13
i'm looking up for my star girl i guess I'm stuck in this mad, mad world [ alexia putellas x fem!oc ] [ lucy bronze / ona batlle ] devilsamore, 2023
257K 20.6K 62
Confusion. Cliffhangers. Drama.