La Reina - Alexia Putellas

By juliendrf

A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. šŸ… #1 Alexia ļæ½... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Thank you
46.
47. Bonus Chapter
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON

37.

5K 174 14
By juliendrf

"What was that, a pass into the goalkeepers' hands?", Alexia jokes, smirking when she jogs towards the goal, getting the ball for the blondes next shot while Erin's stands at the penalty point with her hands crossed over her chest, pouting.

"Come on, at least that shot was better than the last one", the blonde shrugs, staring at the beautiful midfielder while Alexia makes her way back to Erin, again placing the ball in front of her.

"Okay, try again", the Spanish captain smiles, her hands on her hips while she watches Erin take a few steps back and go for another shot.

"If there is a penalty tomorrow, I will go for the left corner", Alexia states, watching how the ball flies again into the middle of the goal, the therapist cheering for herself since she got the goal.

"You're already planning that?", Erin wonders, following the ball as she gets it again.

"Yes. I'm left footed so the goalkeeper will go for the right side. So the left corner is a little more surprising", Alexia chuckles, taking the ball after blowing her girlfriend a small kiss and places it on the penalty point.

"Show me", Erin smiles, standing beside the brown haired beauty while Alexia prepares for her penalty.

"Like that", she says, her voice calm right before going for the shot.

It was amazing how Alexia's expression changed from the very sweetest and softest to the concentrated badass one.

Erin loved it.

"You look so hot when you're wearing that face", Erin chuckles, watching the ball flying into the net before Alexia turns around, her cheeks blushing while the therapist makes her way towards her.

"What face?", the athlete wonders, her hands on her hips when she watches the beautiful blonde woman appear.

"That beast mode face", Erin says, biting her lips while she stands still just a meter away from Alexia, eyeing the strong woman up and down.

There was a small pause.

"I really like you wearing those tank tops. They look hot on you", Erin says, running her ice cold fingertips over Alexia's hands, before slowly brushing up the sweaty tanned muscles until reaching the captains shoulders.

"Thank you?", Alexia answers with a dry chuckle, her light hazel eyes staring at the blondes face while Erin takes her time to appreciate the gorgeous woman in front of her.

"Don't look at me like that", Erin mumbles, her hands now resting on the captains strong shoulders when she finally looks up, her eyes meeting those shining hazel ones.

"Like what? I just stand here", Alexia shrugs, a small smile again appearing on her lips when she lets her hands wrap around Erin's waist, pulling the therapist closer towards her.

"Yet, I can't really focus on the ball", Erin mumbles, leaning as she lets her lips brush against Alexia's soft ones, teasing the captain because just when Alexia wanted to kiss the blondes lips, Erin quickly pulls away.

"What?", Alexia wonders, her lips pouting when she opens her eyes, sad that she didn't get that kiss she so desperately wanted.

"Nothing. I'm just really happy you got that security guard to stay at the hotel", the blonde giggles, her hands running down the captains toned sides before resting on Alexia's behind.

"Is that so?", Alexia chuckles, her face again blushing a light shade of red as soon as she feels Erin tighten her grip on her butt.

"That is so", Erin confirms, pressing her lips together before connecting her lips with Alexia's by pulling the strong athlete closer into the embrace.

"You wanna get back to the hotel?", Alexia mumbles in between kisses, a small moan escaping her mouth when she feels Erin teasingly biting her lower lip. The arousement rushing through Alexia's body didn't go unnoticed by the therapist.

"Only if you drive", Erin answer quietly, right before she reconnects their lips into another hungry, yet loving kiss, her hands running down the muscled sides of Alexia's extremely attractive body.

The blonde would never get enough from this.

"You don't wanna give me a ride?", Alexia wonders, since she believed that Erin actually liked driving the athlete around.

The blonde just shakes her head.

"You want me to tell you a secret?", the therapist asks, pressing a quick kiss on Alexia's soft kiss before taking the tanned woman's warm hand, grabbing the sports bag in her free hand before leading the captain back towards the car.

"Of course", Alexia chuckles, following her girlfriend towards the parking lot when Erin takes her time, teasing the woman as she didn't come up with her secret yet.

The blonde laughs.

"I actually don't like driving in England", she finally says, in between laughter while Alexia looks at her surprised.

"I didn't expect that. Why is that?", Alexia wonders, grabbing the car keys as Erin hands them while they approach a rental car.

"I actually crashed two cars while working for Arsenal. The head coach wasn't very happy with that", the blonde answers, opening the door of the passenger seat with a grin on her face while Alexia stands there in shock.

"I can't believe I let you drive my Cupra, then", Alexia answers dryly, her eyes wide open while she takes her place on the drivers seat, starting the engine of the small rental car.

„Both crashes actually weren't really my fault. The people were just... not looking", Erin answers, her eyes on the street while Alexia eyes her from time to time with a smirk on her face.

"Not looking?", she laughs, her hands gripping the steering wheel tightly when Alexia takes a turn to the right.

Erin looks to the left, wondering.

"Isn't the hotel on the left?", the blonde asks, her eyes finding Alexia's for a second when the captain drives down the street.

"Have you ever been in the Wembley stadium on the pitch?", Alexia wonders, her eyes shining in excitement already when the blonde leans back with an relaxed smile.

"I wish I could say yes... but unfortunately no", Erin chuckles, knowing exactly what the amazing Spanish captain had in mind, when she sees the proud and exciting expression that was appearing on Alexia's face.

"May I show you how it feels to stand on that pitch?", Alexia asks, pushing the pedal a little more so the both of them would get to the stadium faster.

"You mean we really can do that?", Erin asks surprised, not expecting it to be that easy to get into.

"Sometimes being fame has good sides, you know", Alexia chuckles, getting the car into the parking lot of the stadium before switching off the engine, the both of them looking at the huge stadium in front of them.

"Here we are", Erin breathes, her cold hand searching for Alexia's on the middle console, intertwining their hands with one another.

In the same second, an security officer arrives from the right side with a mad expression on his face, his hand at the holster on the side of his body when he says something into his walkie talkie.

"The stadium isn't open for visitors", he mumbles when he walks around the car, getting to the drivers side while Alexia cranks down the drivers window, a friendly smile on her face.

"Hello Sir, my name is Alexia Putellas and I'll be playing that finale tomorrow. Can we pay this amazing pitch a visit?", she asks and the second she says her name, the officers expression softens, his hand letting go of the weapon in his belt immediately.

"Ms. Putellas, it's such an honor. Of course, let me leade you inside", he offers, gesturing towards the entrance of the Wembley stadium while the captain throws Erin an exciting grin before both women get out of the car quickly.

"You seem like a big fan, hm?", Erin teases, when she never lets go of Alexia's hand while following the guard through some tunnels and towards the pitch.

"I am not really into soccer, actually. But my daughter is a very big fan. She gave me her jersey so maybe if I could met some players, I could get it signed", he sighs while switching on the lights of the tunnel for the three of them to pass the players area and get up the endless stairs.

"And did you meet any players so far?", Alexia wonders, her hand holding onto Erin's tightly when the security guard looks back over his shoulder.

"Not yet, acutally. It's finale day tomorrow and I didn't really do a good job collecting autographs. Unfornately, we are not allowed to", he shrugs, his lips forming a small, friendly smile.

"Is your daughter seeing that game tomorrow?", Alexia wonders while they step onto the pitch, Erins mouth forming an exciting smile as soon as she feels the grass under her feet.

"She will be watching it on television for sure. Unfortunately we don't have the money to pay for those kind of tickets", he sighs, standing at the side line of the pitch while Erin keeps staying beside Alexia, the captain looking at the guard with a worried smile.

"What is your daughters name, Sir?", Alexia asks.

"It's Annabelle", he smiles, pulling out the phone from his pocket as he shows his background to the famous Spanish captain.

"That is a very beautiful name. I'll organize tickets for a group of three in the first row for the game tomorrow. Make sure to come to the VIP entrance at 4 p.m. and say that Annabelle and her family are friends of Alexia Putellas and that you're standing on the VIP list", the athlete informs, the security guards face turning red as tears build up in his eyes.

"Really?", he asks, stretching out his hand when he shakes Alexias happily. He was so overwhlemed that he couldn't say anything else. A tear slowly makes it's way down the older mans cheek, when Alexia grabs the phone from his hand to type in her number.

"Of course, Sir. Thank you for letting us get into the stadium", the captain offers a small smile, before tightening the grip on Erins cold hand and leading her onto the pitch and close to the goal.

"Alexia?", Erin mumbles, looking back over her shoulder when she see's the older man still standing there on the side of this pitch.

"Hm?", the captain hums, gently wrapping her arm around her girlfriends waist as she leads her towards the penalty area, the ball in her other hands as they walk over the dark pitch.

"You're the most generous and amazing person that I've ever met", Erin mumbles, turnin gher head when she studies the side of Alexia's beautiful face, the athletes eyes shining in the dimmed light of the stadium.

"Thank you Erin, I really appreaciate that. But look at yourself. You made me realize that I can actually love more than soccer", Alexia says with a sweet, yet dry voice, her girlfriends hand tightly in her one and the ball in her other hand. The two things she loves most.

"Whatever you say, La Reina", Erin chuckles softly, taking the ball from Alexia as she makes her way to the pitch.

"I still have to prove that, right? That I am La Reina... Even if I don't really like being called like that", the captian chuckles, letting go of the blonde when she puts the ball in the right position, replaying her free kicks from earlier when she rearranges her boots, taking a few steps back with her hands on her hips.

"If you score now, then I bet you'll win that trophy tomorrow", Erin mumbles teasingly, her hands on her hips as well when she looks at Alexia going for the shot.

"My pleasure", the beautiful captain mumbles, kicking the ball just perfectly in the upper left corner like she had been in the Champions League game against Hoffenheim. Alexia was such a magician.

With a huge, proud smile on her face Erin begins to applause, watching Alexia as the captain throws her arms up in the air, running towards the goal when she imagines this situation happening tomorrow when things will get extremely serious.

"You're extremely cute", Erin chuckles, watching Alexia picking up the ball and running towards the corner flag, acting like her teammates would come for her and embrace the Spanish captain in a group hug.

"You'll see. Maybe we really can do that tomorrow", Alexia smiles wide, her beautiful hazel eyes looking at her girlfriend that was still standing there with her hands on her hips, watching her from her previous position.

"If you do, then you really deserve the title La Reina. I'll call you that for the rest of your life", Erin chuckles as she slowly makes her way to embrace Alexia.

For the rest of your life.

Alexia blushes at those words, turning her face as she tries to hide her red cheeks from Erin.

"Only if you stop calling me cute", Alexia teases, overplaying her nervousness as she embraces the blonde in a tight hug.

"I will think about it", Erin answers.

⬇️⭐️⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Flags By B

Fanfiction

13.5K 395 11
Soccer x Racing story Wxw šŸ«”
94.5K 4K 29
World Class... Queen-La Reina... Perfection... She has to be perfect. If she's not perfect, she's not performing. If she's not performing, she's b...
441K 19K 61
The title says it all. It's a secret. šŸ„‡ woso šŸ„‡ trainer šŸ„‡ lareina šŸ„‡ putellas šŸ„‡ barcelona šŸ„‡ fcbarcelona šŸ„‡ alexia šŸ„‡ leilaouahabi šŸ„‡ womenssoccer
155K 5.5K 29
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - The story of Valerie Williamson and Alexia Putellas started with hatred. But will it always be that way? šŸ„‡ #arsenalwomen šŸ„ˆ...