hostage || l.t ✔️

Da 1dsonlyangel

London Reed is a 19 year old teenage girl, with a big heart who's life was perfect. She didn't know about any... Altro

read before you start
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
please read :)
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninenty two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred and one
one hundred

seven

178 3 0
Da 1dsonlyangel

London Reed
"Hi," I murmur, standing in front of Erin, we were both locked in my room as Zayn and Louis were doing something but we were just locked in here. It's been a few days since I helped Louis, only to be ignored minutes later because I caught him looking at me, and ever since then, he hardly talks to me and it marks a week and three days since I last saw my boyfriend and my friends.

"Hi," she laughs. "This is your room?"

"Yeah.." I shrug. She looks around and walks over to my wardrobe. She was wearing leggings and a copped top. "Do you know why we're locked in here?"

"Yeah...Zayn stuffs me in random places all the time, it's just stuff we can't know about," she shrugs.

"Really?" I ask. "I'm here to clean for Louis," I sigh but she widens her eyes.

"That's what he told you?" she says before she laughs.

"What's so funny?" I murmur, lost of what's so funny about it.

She regains herself and sniffs. "Why do you think you were kidnapped? Why do you think every guy has a girl on their shoulder? Why do you think I'm a slut?"

"You're not a slut," I shake my head but she laughs. "Stop laughing,"

"You said you've had sex, what's your body count?" she asks.

"One," I tell the truth, Will was the only one I've had sex with. But she burst out laughing and it makes me feel shit about myself. I roll my eyes and sit on my bed and hug my knees.

"Babe, my body count is nineteen,"

I widen my eyes and drop my jaw. "What!"

"Zayn sells me to men for the night, and I don't get a choice at all. Why do you think he's rich?"

I was shocked to hear that. "Zayn does that to you?"

"Yeah?" she says like I'm stupid. "That's why I'm here, so he can make money,"

"He makes money by giving you to randoms to get money?" I speak softly, feeling a chill run down my spine.

"Yeah? I'm used to it,"

"How old we're you?" I have so many questions.

"When I got sold to Zayn? My father sold me to Zayn when I was 14,"

"And you had sex when you were 14?"

"Mhm. With Zayn, with Louis, all of their friends,"

"And Zayn just gives you out?"

"Yep," she nods. "I'm expensive," she grins but I give her a look.

"You're proud of that? How on earth are you not a walking STI?"

"Zayn doesn't care what happens to me but he care if they use condoms, hello? Pfft, that's what condoms are for,"

"Does Zayn use condoms with you?"

"Not always, but the most he can yes," she nods. "He put me on birth control right after we first had sex which is about a week when I first came here. I was just like you," she explains. "I had no experience with anything to do with the real world and Zayn and I ended up really caring about each other, and we fell in love you can say but we hide that, we care about each other but we don't show it. However, I don't care if he sells me because I know almost everyone here,"

"You only know people because you've slept with them," I cringe and shake my head.

"That's not true," she shakes her head. "Zayn has saved me from many guys trying to assault me, I have him to thank,"

I shake my head. "Why do you think Louis has you?"

"I said before, he has me here to clean for him, that's what he told me,"

She shakes her head. "You're here, for the same reason I came to Zayn, so Louis can make money off of you,"

I widen my eyes. "W—What?" I breathe out.

"He's gonna have to sell you to someone one day, and you can't say or do anything about it," she says.

I shake my head. "Louis wouldn't do that,"

"Only cause he doesn't want you to fuck anyone but him, I would know,"

"How would you even know that?"

"Because, I know Louis,"

"Do you love him? Like you said?"

"I don't love Louis," she shakes her head. "I may have a little bit of a crush, but that's it,"

"You have a crush on Louis?"

"You can't tell me he's not sexy," she shakes her head. "You're actually the only one I've told as well...so...don't tell anyone," she said and I shake my head. "But he's so...ugh, sexy," she whines and it makes me widen my eyes.

"You telling me I'm his sex slave changes my mind," I huff.

"Well, be careful because you might get sold to anyone and he's not gonna let you embarrass him, so you can't cause a scene,"

"And I suppose you control me?"

"Fine, get yourself killed. This is the real world London, don't mess with it because you're not gonna win," she says and I gulp. "I've been here longer than you, I know the people that live here, I know how everything works, so you don't have to listen, but don't say make me say I told you so,"

I guess my attitude really gets the best if me all the time because I can't even have a conversation without making everything a big deal and it annoys me and I'm the one doing it.

I know she's been here for a long time and I know I should be listening to her because I know she knows how this world works and I don't, but Louis wouldn't do that. Right?

The door opens and they both come in and Zayn stares at Erin and Louis stares at me. I open my mouth to say something to him, a curse, a comment, anything but I couldn't.

He grabs me and pulls me away from Erin and into him and I wanted to pull away because he's not what I thought only because Erin told me. "What's wrong?" she asks and Louis holds me against him, his arms wrapping around him and I hold my arms between us.

Zayn walks up to her and kisses her which makes me widen my eyes at it and Louis steps me out of the room. "What are you—" I try to say.

His hand clamps over my mouth. "Don't say anything," he whispers to the point where I lip read because it was so soft. And I don't know why, but having to stay silent made me shake. And strangely enough, having Louis next to me, calmed me down only a fraction,

Louis' hand stays on my mouth and his other hand was in the middle of my back, and I slowly look at Erin, Zayn was whispering things and she actually looked worried. My hand grabs Louis' forearm, when Erin looks at Zayn with a look and he cups her jaw.

She looks..I don't know, scared. She swallows and nods, Zayn kissing her again before hugging her. I look at them, and their kiss tells me how much close she and Zayn are. They pull away and Erin fold her lips in a line. She breathes shakily and Zayn holds her hips, rubbing them. "You'll be okay, I promise," he whispers and I get so curious.

"Thanks Louis," Zayn whispers, Louis nods back. Erin looks at me and then Zayn pushes her shoulders. I turn to look back at Louis and my eyes focus on his. He holds his finger up to his lips and I hear talking from a voice I hadn't heard before.

A man stands about five meters away which is where the hallway starts and I make a noise which Louis pulls me against him. "Is she causing trouble?" he speaks.

"Not at all," he says back and I've never been more scared of a man since the day I was taken. I swallow my fear and tears, under his hand and he stares hard core at the man. "I'll let you know when she is,"

"You know what happens to girls that misbehave,"

Wait..what happens to us when we misbehave?

"Sir, she's new and she's adapting well," he nods once again.

"Don't let me catch her being a brat to you, Tomlinson. She'll go there too,"

He inhales and I let tears fill my eyes. "Move your hand, lemme talk to her,"

"You can't touch her, she's mine and I don't want you touching what belongs to me," he says and he nods.

"Your orders," he agrees. He breathes out through his nose and moves his hand, spinning me around so my ass was on his crotch and he holds my hips and I hide my fear.

"What's your name?" he asks me, coming closer.

"Be fucking nice, no attitude," he whispers to me but covers it by kissing my hair near my temple. I gulp.

"L—London,"

Was I allowed to stutter? Should I have spoken normally?

"London...that's a...pretty name," he smirks which makes me lean back into Louis because I know he can control this guy not to hurt me.

"Thank you, sir," I add, shaking like fucking crazy.

"Are you good to Louis?"

I nod, he could say other wise but he hums in agreement. "I'm adjusting,"

"Good good, has Louis told you what happens when you misbehave?"

I just nod, for Louis sake. "Good," he smirks.

Others were still talking. He looks at me with his scary brown eyes, smirking. "This one's fine, Mark," he says while walking away. I watch him heavily walk down the hallway.

"What is going on?" I whisper but he covers my mouth again pushes my hips forward with his hips which makes me inhale. I follow him to the main part of the house, where the guy who came up to me and another guy, but in the middle of them was Erin.

I widen my eyes and I gasp as they grab her shoulders. "Erin!" I gasp, going to run up to her but Louis snaps his arm around my chest and pulls me into him and covers my mouth and holds me so tight around him. I squirm and watch her look over her shoulder but a guy stops and looks back at me.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I start panicking.

"Tomlinson," he comes marching over. "I knew something was off about her,"

"I'll punish her, don't touch her," he snaps and I freeze at the word. Punishment. That word makes a chill run up my spine.

"You think you can handle her? Or shall I?"

"I've done it before," he says quickly. "You don't need to worry about this one, she knows what's best for her,"

"I would like to think so," he says, turning and follow the others out the house. The door slams shut and it was just us. He waits a few seconds and I get scared.  He breathes out what I feel like fire and I drop my head and close my eyes.

"You're so lucky I don't hit girls.." he mutters coldly and he lets me go, pushes me so I step forward and gasp in startle. "When I tell you to not say anything, you listen! You could've gotten any of us killed just then, and I mean...any of us, including Zayn and Erin!" he yells.

"I just wanted to help her—"

"Thats not your job!" he yells again and I flinch. "She knew what was happening to her,"

"She looked terrified!" I argue back.

"And she's not usually scared, take a hint London!" he yells just as loud and it shuts me up because yet again...he's right.

//
who are those guys?👀

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

10.6K 346 27
16 year old Louis Tomlinson is alone in the world. His parents left him over two years ago and now he is left fending for himself. Now he survived by...
3.7K 154 27
Harry Styles is an 21 year old boy. In his second year of college. He studies psychiatry. One afternoon when Harry walks home a shadow caught his eye...
127K 2.7K 26
Disclaimer: I wrote this book around the age of twelve when I was very inexperienced in writing and even though it's not my favourite book, I'm still...
223K 5.9K 51
Amy is entered into an unknown world when she comes across a boy named Niall. He will try to fight his urges and stay away from her, but will fail mi...