La Reina - Alexia Putellas

By juliendrf

A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. šŸ… #1 Alexia ļæ½... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Thank you
46.
47. Bonus Chapter
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON

31.

5.8K 181 20
By juliendrf

The next day had come faster than expected and Alexia finds herself sitting in the teams locker room, Sandra next to her as Jorge gives his last motivation speech before the team would finally get on that pitch.

It was the day of the semi finale.

Never again did the Spanish team get there, so they were already writing history here. But that wasn't enough.

At least it wasn't for Alexia.

The Spanish captain was ready to give her all and everything into that game to reach that finale with her country.

All of them get up, hugging each other with so match passion, before Alexia turns towards her locker, giving herself a second to admire that picture of her dad holding her into her arms, the same she got tattooed years ago, before grabbing the pennant.

As soon as she reads the print, her nervousness and excitement turns into reality.

Semifinale 1
Womens Euros 2022 - England
Spain - Germany

The captain takes a deep breath, rereading the print on the pennant before making her way outside, leading her team into the tunnel before getting onto that pitch.

Now nothing could hold her back.

Even though she finds her heart beating extremely fast, she felt the adrenaline running through her veins in a way it hadn't often been before.

She stands first in the line, the pennant behind her back when she feels Sandra's presence behind her, the goalkeeper doing some warm up exercises as the German team lines up beside them.

Alexia turns her head, giving the German captain Alexandra Popp a slight nod, before she tries to hide her sudden nervousness with an beast mode expression on her face.

Alexia's lips form a flat line as she stands there, looking onto that perfectly green grass on the pitch.

"Here we go", the referee announces, giving both captains a light smile before she starts walking, Alexia following close behind her with the pennant in her right hand.

The captain tries to relax her breathing, looking up into the sky quickly the second she gets onto the pitch, before nervously taking her place beside the referees, her team standing next to her.

Alexia feels her hands shaking as she tries to hide them behind her back, holding onto the pennant tightly.

She didn't know why she was being this nervous right now, usually she wasn't like that.

The anthem of Germany gets played first, giving the Spanish captain some time to focus and relax, but it didn't work.

Alexia looks into the crowd, searching for that one person that had always given her the feeling of security that she so desperately needed in those last weeks.

Erin.

The captain sighs relieved as soon as her eyes fall on the blonde standing there between a bunch of Spanish fans, her eyes staring into Alexia's.

The athlete takes a deep breath, her lips forming a small smile as she suddenly feels her heartbeat relaxing at Erin's comforting look.

The therapist somehow always manages to make her relax like that.

Even when the national anthem of Spain started to play, Alexia's eyes remain on Erin's, finding the support that she so desperately needed right now.

At the end of it, Alexia mouths a small 'thank you' in the blondes direction, her lips forming the littlest of a smile before she turns, checking hands with the referees and the German players.

Just seconds after that, the match finally starts.

The first minutes went very well for the Spanish team and they could create the first very good chance through Mariona and Aitana.

But sadly, Germany somehow managed to take the lead through an early goal by Klara Bühl, much to the Spanish's disappointment.

Alexia sighs at that, looking towards the score sheet as she sees her team being behind only 10 minutes I to the game.

But there was enough time to change the score, the Spanish team getting into higher pressing.

And it worked.

Just before the first half was coming to an end, Alexia had a great idea coming to her mind. With a quick movement and a double pass with Patri, the midfielder comes close to the German goal.

Alexia was able to control her nerves as she kicks the ball past the German goalkeeper, making it a remis just before the break.

The captain grins widely, happily running towards the tribune, close to where Erin and the rest of the group were seating, as her eyes search for those specific ones.

Alexia does a little bow, like she sometimes does after an excellent goal, before pointing out at Erin with a thankful smile.

The blonde just nods, overall proud of her girlfriend that just witnessed one of her most important goals towards her.

The Spanish team member crash into Alexia close after, embracing her in a group hug as they celebrated their captain for scoring.

It was half time then.

The second half started like the first one, unfortunately. But this time Germany didn't manage to score.

Instead, Pina got fouled inside the German penalty area, giving the Spanish team the chance to take the lead.

Like the last time Alexia was grabbing the ball as she prepares to kick the penalty, Erin's breathing stops. The blonde holds onto the bar in front of her tightly, her eyes focusing on every movement the captain does.

If Alexia would score this one, Spain had the best chances to win this semi finale and write history for their country.

And Alexia knew that.

But other than before the game started the captain felt nothing but determination. As soon as Alexia puts the ball onto the penalty point and starts walking backwards to take a run up, every thought in her mind was gone.

The only thing in there was the corner she was going for.

And of course she scores.

As soon as the perfect shot hit the back of the net, half of the stadium breaks out into the loudest cheers, all of the player immediately rushing towards Alexia, even those that were sitting on the bench.

They lift their captain up, celebrating her penalty and the goal that would probably send them into the finale.

Erin looks at them proudly. Not often has she been more proud of her girlfriend before.

Managing to score such an important goal, being an penalty making it even harder, was such a difficulty.

The match ends soon after, the Spanish team celebrating together. And of course, Alexia was the person that was asked for interview most, even though she had other things that she wanted to do.

While giving those interviews, she looks over towards her family again and again, hoping those questions would end anytime soon.

"I'm very sorry, but I have to excuse myself now", Alexia suddenly says, as she frees herself from the dozens of reporters that were gathering around her.

The athlete quickly makes her way towards the tribune, happily jogging in Erin's direction with the biggest grin on her face that the blonde had ever seen.

"Hi there, congratulations", Erin smiles as she embraces the captain in a tight hug, wrapping her arms around the brown haired woman's neck as Alexia reaches up to her from the pitch.

"Hola, mi amor. Thank you", Alexia mumbles into the embrace, her lips brushing the blondes ear as she doesn't want the people and reporters around them to hear anything.

"What for?", Erin asks, leaning away as she studies those beautiful hazel eyes, as the captain was looking up at her with the cutest smile on her face.

"For being there. I couldn't have done it without you", Alexia says, quickly embracing the therapist in another hug before pressing a light kiss onto the blondes cheek, resting them there a little longer than she should.

"Erin?", Alexia asks, as her hands hold the blonde by the neck with her thumbs brushing her Erin's cheeks, the blonde nodding.

Alexia leans in close, her lips pecking the soft skin of Erin's neck before brushing her ear.

"Did you follow the rules?", the captain asks, her voice suddenly turning into that arousing low tone, as Erin closes her eyes, trying to shut out the flashing lights of the cameras around them.

That question came unexpected.

"Y-Yeah. I did", Erin stutters, her stomach turning as she holds onto the railing that was separating her from the athlete.

"Good girl", Alexia mumbles.

It was hard for Erin to not feel the smirk that had appeared on the captains lips, Alexia pressing another kiss just below the woman's ear.

Erin looks around, feeling quite uncomfortable, yet aroused by that situation as she scans so many eyes on them that were really destroying the moment between the two women.

"Don't worry about them, they won't hear what I'm saying you now", Alexia mumbles, her voice low yet quick as she speaks.

Erin closes her eyes, trying to shut out those flashing lights as she eagerly listens to the words her girlfriend was saying.

"Erin, listen", Alexia start, her voice still low as the blonde nods.

"I think I deserve a reward today. So after my appointments and the press conference I need you to do something for me...", the captain says, leaving the therapist breathless as she just nods, ready to get her instruction.

She didn't know when this had happened, but Alexia really seemed to gain more confidence day by day.

Much for Erin's liking.

"You get to the hotel, make sure there is an door card replaced for me at the reception. When I get there I want the bathtub filled up and you naked inside of it. Do you understand?", the captain quickly says, holding onto the blondes neck as her lips brush Erin's ear, the therapist biting the inside of her lower lip as she takes in what Alexia had just said.

She takes a deep breath, feeling her core tightening as she leans back, staring into Alexia's eyes that had gotten a darker shade.

"Ok?", Alexia smiles softly, her eyes shining as she puts her hands on top of Erin's that were still resting on the railing between them, feeling the coldness of those fingers under her warm ones.

"Ok", Erin nods, her face still wearing an surprised expression as Alexia strokes her hand, before going over to give Alba and the others a tight hug, the cameras following her with every step she takes.

Erin just stands there, watching the captain leave with the management as she thinks about those words again and again.

⬇️⭐️⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 14.7K 63
BOOK ONE OF THE HOLD ME CLOSE UNIVERSE Fleur de Voss is good at what she does. It shows from her caps for the Dutch national team, to the fact that B...
282K 16.3K 65
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - Veronica Castellano strived to be the best, but couldn't make that dream possible with Alexia Putellas in the way. She convinced...
11K 661 12
ALEXIA PUTELLAS LINES WE CROSS | The name Veronica Castellano was known across the world, striking a feeling of inspiration and awe in the sou...
53.2K 2.3K 21
Would you believe if someone tells you that you will find the love of your life on a dating app? Me neither... But what if that really happen? Discov...