La Reina - Alexia Putellas

By juliendrf

A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. πŸ… #1 Alexia οΏ½... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Thank you
46.
47. Bonus Chapter
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON

30.

7K 198 27
By juliendrf

Erin opens her eyes at the sun shining through the window, turning her head as she sees the athlete laying next to her on her stomach, arms and legs spread in every possible direction.

"Buenos dias, mi amor", Alexia mumbles, turning her head as she brushes the long brown hair out of her face, staring at Erin through her tired eyelids as she smiles.

"Good morning, sleepy head", Erin chuckles, turning on her side as she admires the muscles back of the strong woman laying next to her.

"You are really beautiful, Erin", Alexia smiles before closing her eyes again when's he feels the therapist stroking over her bare back.

"Take a look at the mirror", the blonde chuckles, sliding closer as she presses several kisses on the athletes back, pecking the talked skin down from Alexia's neck until reaching her lower back.

"How does everything you're doing feel so good", Alexia mutters, her eyes closed as she takes a deep breath, enjoying the blondes touch.

"You're very talented yourself, love", Erin chuckles in between kisses, softly kissing her way back up before resting close to the captain as Alexia throws an arm over her.

"After last night... I believe that", Alexia murmurs, referring to the perfect last night the couple had shared with each other.

"So it was okay for you to not watch the match until the end?", Erin wonders, earning a dry chuckle from the captain beside her.

"Let's say it was okay to make an exception for you", Alexia answers, turning her head as she presses her lips gently against the blondes forehead.

"Don't act like that. You liked me teasing you", Erin says, turning onto her back as she grabs her phone, searching for something in the internet.

"I can't lie, can I?", Alexia chuckles in return, turning onto her back as well as she lays next to Erin, watching what the therapist was doing.

"What are you looking for?", Alexia asks, staring into the small screen.

"Aren't you interested how the game ended yesterday?", Erin wonders, eagerly opening Google while Alexia realizes that since they got into the elevator last night, she didn't even think about the match that had taken part.

"Can I bet?", Alexia asks excited, keeping her eyes shut, not wanting to see the result on the screen yet.

"Go for it", Erin chuckles, looking through the match information as she awaits her girlfriends guess.

"It ended 2-1 for Germany", Alexia guesses, making Erin nod proudly in return.

"You're right. And guess who scored", the blonde says, switching off her phone, putting it onto the nightstand next to Alexia's bed.

"Lucy Bronze", the captain says, her guess coming out like a cannon shot.

"Right. I'm really excited for her to join Barcelona", Erin says, excited to work with the well known winger she still knows from the English league.

"Me too. I think Lucy and I could get along very well on the pitch. We're both combiners so I think we can create something very good together", Alexia marvels, already excited for the season to finally start again.

"Don't think about the season now, love. Focus on the tournament first and the holiday after", Erin says, turning towards the midfielder as Alexia lays on her back, looking at the ceiling.

"About that...", the captain stutters, putting one hand behind her head as she rests onto the comfortable pillow.

"I wanted to talk to you about something", Alexia adds, trailing off as she out of a sudden feels her heartbeat increasing.

"Hm?", Erin breathes, slowly running her nails over the athletes arm, feeling Alexia's strong muscles.

"After the tournament... do you want to go on vacation with me?", Alexia asks, turning her head towards Erin as the blonde sits up in surprise, not expecting this question.

"I'd-", Erin starts, but suddenly there was a voice resounding from outside the door.

"Alexia!", a strong, male voice was heard, before there was a strong knock twice at the wooden door, making the couple jump in shock.

"Ay dios mio", Alexia frightens, quickly getting up as she pulls Erin with her, collecting the clothes her girlfriend had been throwing everywhere in the room last night, before pushing them into the blondes arms.

"Who the hell is that?", Erin asks, her voice normal when suddenly, Alexia presses her hand onto the therapists mouth, silencing the blonde as her eyes open wide.

"Hide inside the bathroom! Quick!", the captain commands with a nervous, quiet voice as she pushes the therapist towards the bathroom, both woman still naked when another knock resounds through the large room.

"Alexia?", the male voice was heard again, louder this time.

"Si! Vuelvo enseguida!", Alexia answers the door, quickly searching inside her wardrobe for something to throw over, before she pulls her hair up into a ponytail and rushing at the door.

She takes a quick look at the bathroom, seeing that Erin had already hide inside before she takes a deep, shaky breath.

"Hola", the captain greets the man, her voice still nervous as Erin stands now inside the bathroom, her ear pressed against the door as she listens to the conversation.

"Buenos Dias, Alexia. Mind if come in?", the man asks, already making his way inside as the captain steps aside, letting him pass before closing the door.

"What's up, Jorge?", the captain asks, sitting on her bed as she scratches the back of her neck, eyeing the Spanish head coach as he walks around the room with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I was just wondering how you were doing. Are you okay? How is your forehead?", Jorge wonders, looking at his superstar midfielder as Alexia takes a deep breath, happy that he wasn't coming for another occasion.

"I'm doing good, coach. Everything's fine", Alexia answers, her lips forming a small smile.

"I'm glad to hear that. I was worried about you the last days. I need you to be at your best for the semifinals", Jorge says, shoving his hands into the pockets of his suit as he walks up and down the room, looking around.

Alexia felt quite uncomfortable by his presence, knowing that the Spanish head coach hated it when his players had people stay overnight.

Hopefully, he wouldn't see anything that would make him think someone was there.

"I need you for the press conference later. We will have an activation training before and a soft strength workout after", Jorge says, turning as he looks into his midfielders tired eyes.

"Yes, coach", Alexia nods, her face falling at the thought that her half day off wouldn't happen once again.

She really felt like she needed a break.

"Very well, then. Rest until the activation, Ale. I need you at your very best condition", he smiles, before quickly making his way outside, leaving Alexia's hotel room as the athlete just stays there resting on the bed.

It Alexia a second to catch her breath as she tiredly runs her eyes of exhaustion. The player would've really needed that break.

After a couple of minutes, the captain realizes that she wasn't alone in the room. She quickly gets up, knocking softly in the bathroom door before opening the door, finding her girlfriend inside sitting on the edge of the bathtub with her clothes on.

"Hi there", Erin whispers quietly, her hands folded inside her lap.

"Hola", the captain greets, pressing her lips into a flat line as she walks towards Erin, standing in front of the now slightly smaller blonde that was sitting on the bath tub, as Alexia places her feet either side of Erin's legs.

"I'm really sorry", Alexia mumbles after some time, caressing the therapists cheeks with both of her hands before connecting their lips in a soft kiss.

"No. I'm really sorry for you. You wanted a break today. Focus on the game tomorrow. I mean of course there would've been training but those press conferences-", Erin shrugs sadly, feeling bad for the athlete to have to go through this extra stress.

"I know. It's ok... I guess I'm used to it", Alexia answers, shrugging it off as she hides her sad eyes from Erin, turning as she attempts to walk away.

"Stay here, love", Erin says, holding the athlete back as she softly grabs around her wrist, the blonde standing up so she was now facing Alexia on her height.

"The tournament will be over within next week. Maybe the both of us can relax afterwards with our vacation", Erin suggests with a loving smile.

"Really?", Alexia reacts, her eyes shining in excitement as she hears those words coming out of Erin's mouth.

"Yes. I mean it would be really great, right? Just you and me... for some time", the blonde shrugs, when she suddenly gets pulled into a tight hug by the string athlete, Alexia nuzzling her head deeply into the crook of Erin's neck.

"I'm already excited", Alexia grins as she leans away, her hands still on Erin's shoulders as they stand there.

"You know what... I hate that every time we're in some room together, we get disturbed", Erin chuckles.

"Yes, I really hate that, too. I'm just glad that Jorge didn't see you", Alexia agrees, rolling her eyes at the thought of the head coach interrupting the two of them.

"That he didn't see me?", Erin asks, her voice sounding surprised. Alexia's eyes open wide, realizing what she had just said.

"Not because of you. God, never. Because of the fact that it is strictly forbidden for us to have any visitors staying overnight at the team hotel", Alexia stutters, trying to save the situation.

"Any visitor?", Erin teases, a light grin on her face making the captain blush nervously.

"That visitor. I mean- I mean you as being my girlfriend in... visitor", Alexia stutters, putting her hand over her face as she chuckles over herself, the blonde immediately joining her laughter as Erin nudges the athletes elbow.

"Im just joking with you, Alexia. I know what you mean", Erin chuckles going towards the door as she takes her shoes, sitting onto the edge of the bed to put them on.

The blonde puts on her shoes in silent, while Alexia waits at the bathroom door, her arms crossed over her chest and her body leaned against the frame as she watches Erin getting ready.

"I really don't want you to leave", the captain mumbles sadly, her eyes staring into Erin's as the blonde looks up.

"I don't want to leave either, love. We'll see each other tomorrow in the stadium. I'm looking forward to see you rocking that pitch already", the blonde says, offering the Spanish captain a loving smile as Alexia blushes.

"I like the feeling of you being there to watch me", the captain admits shyly.

"Well, you gave me the jersey. Doesn't seem like I have a choice, right?", Erin chuckles, slowly getting up as she strolls towards the brown haired beauty, gently stroking her muscled arm with her cold fingertips.

"Seeing you wearing it makes me really happy. And you look extremely hot in it, by the way", the captain chuckles, looking down at her arm as she feels goosebumps growing on the places the blonde had just touched with her cold fingers.

"Just like you do on that pitch in beast mode. I've never seen anything hotter before", Erin mumbles, before pulling the captain into a hungry kiss, Alexia immediately wrapping her arms around the blondes waist, not wanting to let her go anytime soon.

The blonde parts her lips to say something, but the athlete just takes that as an offer, eagerly silencing Erin with her tongue.

The therapist breathes heavily, her heart beat increasing as she suddenly gets turned around by Alexia and pressed backwards against the wall next to the bathroom door.

A light moan escapes the blondes lips when she feels the athletes teeth on her neck, biting down on the sensitive skin in between kisses.

"Alexia", Erin moans, her throat tight as she tilts her head to the side, voice hitching when she suddenly feels the athletes hand pulling up her shirt, sliding into her panties.

"I did not forget what you did last night, mi amor", Alexia mumbles with a low voice as she brushes her lips along the blondes neck, sending a shiver through Erin's body.

"I-oh", Erin attempts, but her voice turning into a low moan when she feels Alexia's warm fingers running through the wetness between her legs she didn't know was growing already.

"Already so wet. I bet you want to get touched more", Alexia mumbles with her hot, low voice as she pinches the blondes nub, making Erin jump at the sudden touch.

"Please", Erin begs, her hands holding onto Alexia's shoulders as her head bumps backwards against the wall, her hip grinding into the captains hand as she searches for friction.

"What you did last night wasn't fair, you know. Touching me in front of my teammates. Not finishing me the whole night...", Alexia breathes, her dry voice getting lower as she slows the movement of her fingers, enjoying the feeling of Erin's wetness running over her hands.

"I'm... really sorry", Erin moans, shifting her weight when the captain slightly pulls away, the blondes hand reaching down to make Alexia touch her but the athlete was just too strong.

"You should", Alexia murmurs as she again bites along Erin's neck, her free hand reaching up as she pinches the blondes breast hardly, another deep moan escaping the therapists mouth as she does so.

"Alexia- I", Erin attempts, but again gots silenced by Alexia shoving two fingers deeply inside of her, the blonde feeling her own wetness running down the inside of her thighs.

"You're right. You should get going", the captain says, leaning away as she pulls out of the blondes joggers, her dark hazel eyes staring into Erin's as she bites her lip.

"You're really mean", Erin breathes, still trying to catch her breath as she leans against the wall, her legs shaking a little from the pleasure she just received.

"I had a great teacher", Alexia smirks proudly, making her way over towards the wardrobe as she undresses, throwing her hoodie aside to get ready for training.

"I'll see you tomorrow, love. Have a great day", Erin smiles, looking at her naked girlfriend standing by the wardrobe while Alexia just concentrated on everything but her.

Erin knew the athlete was just teasing her and that though aroused her even more.

"Erin?", Alexia asks out, eyes on the clothes hanging inside the wardrobe when Erin holds onto the door, turning back to stare at the naked athlete.

"Yes?", the wonders, her eyes lighting up.

"No touching yourself. Understand?", Alexia smirks, now turning her head as her eyes, dark from list, stare at the aroused blonde that was standing next to the door.

"Understand", Erin mumbles, blushing.

"Good. I love you, mi amor", the captain says with a sweet smile, giving the blonde a small wave as Erin opens the door.

⬇️⭐️⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.1K 21
Alexia Putellas/OC Updates every Wednesday! Odette Dorothea Swift. Famous singer and songwriter from Sweden. While on tour she spots a beautiful girl...
98.8K 11.3K 57
πŸ₯‡ blackout πŸ₯‡ erin πŸ₯‡ seychelles πŸ₯‡ barcelonafc πŸ₯‡ reina πŸ₯‡ lareina πŸ₯‡ trainer an inexplicable awakening after blacking out leaves one suspended b...
360K 15.5K 70
A story of Alexia Putellas visiting the Barcelona Rehab Center after her knee injury. πŸ₯‡woso πŸ₯‡alexiaputellas πŸ₯‡ barcelona πŸ₯‡ putellas πŸ₯‡ la reina...
94.6K 4K 29
World Class... Queen-La Reina... Perfection... She has to be perfect. If she's not perfect, she's not performing. If she's not performing, she's b...