Mine♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... More

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
Mine♥️
Epilogue

He is my forever...!

8.8K 619 82
By _writer__90

Naira Datta

"Tu jaa naa, teri wali ko entertain kar. Yaha kya hai tera?" Reyansh glared at Ishaan who was having a serious discussion with me regarding Shreya's preferences as the girl is giving him a very hard time.

"Dekh tu naa chup hi reh, khud ke paas to bandi hai. Sharam nahi aati dost akela hai tera." Ishaan scowled at him.

"Ohh hello, tum dono ko mujhe dekh ke sharam nhi aa rahi? Mere pass patane ke liye bhi koi nhi hai." Akshay said and I laughed.

We all were seated in one of Akshay's restaurants as it was a weekend.

"Being single is the best thing!" Shaurya said and everyone on the table laughed.

He broke up with his girlfriend a few months earlier as according to him it was becoming very toxic.

"Says the one who has experienced everything. Hum bichare single log." Shreya said coming to the table.

"I am ready since forever to mingle with you." Ishaan said smiling at her and she just rolled her eyes.

These two are crazy!

"Sorry, not interested." She said with a sarcastic smile and he groaned.

"Samjha na isko kuch, tu kya hass rahi hai." He whispered to me and I just shrugged.

"You both will get married and have kids and still I will be here routing her." He said sulking.

"Then stop fucking up. You show as if you are very very nice and I am troubling you. Who fucked up first?" She asked irritated and he kept quiet.

They'll fight now and become all cute in another second. We all have got used to this by now.

"Naira, it is almost time for your show now. Do you want to check if everything is okay?" He said gesturing towards the setup.

"What? Why do I have to check?" I asked confused and he rolled his eyes.

"Just incase. So that nothing goes wrong." He said and I nodded my head knowing exactly what he meant.

"She's been doing this forever. Why would something go wrong?" Shaurya asked.

"You don't know anything." Akshay said rolling his eyes.

Seems like he is more nervous than I am.

"I'll check once. Can you come with me?" I asked Akshay and he nodded.

"I'm nervous as hell and there are a lot of people as audience which doesn't help." I whispered as we reached towards the setup.

"You sound like you are singing for the first time." Akshay said chuckling and I glared at him.

"You know this is not the same. And on the top of that this was a very very last minute thing. I have not prepared anything." I whined.

"Just focus on him. And why do you need to prepare? Wo toh aise hi tujhpe fida hai." He said and I checked the mike and everything.

"Everything good?" He asked and held my shoulders as if he was going to give me a prep talk.

"He's going to be the happiest he has ever been." He said and I nodded smiling and he left.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. So, the live mic session we promised is here by our very own lovely Naira Datta." Akshay announced.

I took a deep breath and taking the mike in my hand I sat on the stool.

You can do it!

"Today is a very special day for me and I am going to dedicate this song to all the couples who believe in each other despite of all the ups and downs. But, I also want to dedicate this song to the person I love and want to cherish, Reyansh Khanna." I said smiling at him and everyone hooted. He just sat there with a shock expression.

I've sang songs while we were in a relationship but I have never said something like this.

He's going to be over the moon!

I just closed my eyes and started,

Tenu itna main pyaar kara
Ek pal vich sau baar kara
Tu jaave je mainu chad ke
Maut da intezaar kara

I looked straight in his eyes and he sat there with a soft smile.

Ke tere liye duniya chod di hai
Tujhe pe hi saans aake ruke
Main tujhko kitna chahti hu
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

Kuch bhi nahi hai ye jahaaan
Tu... hai toh hai isme jindagi

I smiled at him and he blew me a kiss.
I blushed continuing the song,

Ab mujhko jana hai kaha
Ke...tu hi safar hai aakhri

Ke tere bina jeena mumkin nahi
Na dena kabhi mujhko tu faasle
Main tujhko kitna chahti tu
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

Tere liye duniya chod di hai
tujhpe hi saans aake ruke
Main tujhko kitna chahti hu
ye tu kabhi soch na sake

I can keep staring at him forever!

Aankhon ki hai ye khwahishein
Ki chehre se tere na hate
Neendo me meri bass tere
Khwabon ne li hai karwatein

Ke teri ore mujhko leke chalein
Ye duniya bhar ke sab raaste
Main tujhko kitna chahti hu
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake.

I finished and everyone started clapping but my only focus was him.

They were sitting exactly at the centre table and I took the mike in my hand from the stand.

Ishaan was teasing him about something and he blushed while hitting him.

"Reyansh Khanna." I called and everyone turned towards me including him.

"I think you are going to have a heart attack after this." I said chuckling and someone yelled from the audience,

"I guess I know what is on the way." He said laughing.

"Ohh don't reveal it! Shhh!" I said and he laughed.

"I am really interested in this now!" Some girl yelled.

"This was the place where I first met him. Exactly here for the first time I saw him and thought damn this man is hot." I said and everyone laughed.

"He has been rude, annoying, extremely stupid at times but above all he has always been the one I could run to. I have gossiped with him, cribbed before him, cried with him. It feels like I've lived an eternity with him." I said smiling at him and just sat there blushing.

"Mujhe koi aisa chahiye tha jisko mere samne koi hadein dikhayi na de kyuki mujhe uske samne koi hadein dikhayi nahi dengi. Par iss janab ko mere hi aage kuch dikhta nahi." I said and he laughed.

"You are everything I have ever wished for and even more. I know that I told you that I wasn't ready to get married." I said and started walking towards the table and he looked at me confused.

"But, you look like the rest of my life." I said and stood before his chair and he quickly stood up with a shocked expression.

"You're not going to do what I think you are going to do!" He whispered and I laughed.

"I am going to do exactly that!" I said smiling.

"If all we can have is forever then I think we should start just now." I said and went on one kneee.

He looked at me wide eyed but there were tears in his eyes.

"So, Reyansh Khanna, will you marry me? I promise to annoy you a little less. Make me yours forever." I said still holding the mike in one hand and forwarding another hand before him.

Everyone was cheering from behind like mad and were yelling Say yes.

But he was in too much shock to respond.

He took my hand and quickly pulled me up towards him and I collided with his chest.

"I am dying to marry you. And you are anyways mine." He said trying to control his smile and tears at the same time.

"I— I am loss of words. I— he started and I kept my index finger on his lips.

"Kiss me instead." I said and he wasted no time in pulling me impossibly close to him and sealing my lips with his.

He is my forever...!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 91.6K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
603K 26.9K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
972K 38.2K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
249K 22K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...