Cullen - Origins [English Ver...

By Emina_MP

"They call me the Holy Mother. And I have one mission : to eradicate all the Vampires in this world..." What... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Nine

17 0 0
By Emina_MP

Both sisters gasped as the door creaked open. The dim light of the hallway blinded them for a moment, allowing the soldiers to tie their wrists securely and lead them outside. They had little trouble forcing them forward ; both women were exhausted. Astrea was barely able to stand between the poison they had been injected with and the wounds that had only just closed. And she was hungry ; extremely hungry. Alice was in no better shape ; although she didn't have the injuries of her accomplice, the injection of the product had weakened her enormously. What could they have put in their blood ? This question turned in loop in her head, making her insane. She had to rack her brains, but nothing could satisfy her ; no possible answer could satisfy her. Would Carlisle himself be able to solve this mystery ? Alice doubted it. The longer they stayed here, the more she felt that there were countless riddles surrounding this case. For a few minutes, she doubted. Would Jasper and the others manage to find them ?

♦♦♦

- We need a plan of attack.

Jacob's voice echoed through the small clearing, vibrant with anger. The others glared at him, which he ignored. He was getting impatient, and they had been thinking about how to get the two vampires for a good half hour now.

- We won't have time for anything if you're screaming all over the park. Answered Rosalie.

He glared at her. Carlisle spoke up, seeing that they would never get it over with if someone didn't interrupt them.

- So far, we haven't had any trouble finding each other here. Maybe we have a chance that our enemies don't know we're here yet. he remarked. Then we have to use that advantage.

- Do you have a plan ? Garrett asked.

Since they had entered the park, the ex-nomad was on edge. There were too many people around him for his taste, and it was a good thing he hadn't eaten humans in a long time. The small clearing was quieter, and the only daring ones who dared to come around were immediately lynched by Garrett's angry eyes at their little group being interrupted.

- Whoever it was, they must have sequestered them somewhere, the doctor continued.

- A hidden building ? Seth suggested.

- We're well on our way. Jacob grumbled. How do you expect us to find something we can't see ?

Emmett squeezed Rosalie's arm, who was about to retaliate again, on edge because of the bus and Jacob's negative remarks.

- There aren't many buildings around here. Emmett pointed out. Why don't we start by looking in the ones we see ? Maybe we'll find some clues that will help us find the girls.

- He's right, Jasper continued, there may be basements in these buildings.

The others nodded. Everyone began to organize themselves as Jacob spoke again. This time there was no sarcasm in his voice.

- Don't you think it's a little too simple ?

Silence followed his question.

- Maybe it's a trap. Who says it was Alice who wrote on that paper ?

- You're telling us this now ? Rosalie grumbled.

Esme shook her head negatively.

- I recognized Alice's writing, I'm sure of it. She affirmed.

- We are not going to separate. You're right, we're probably walking into a trap, admitted Carlisle. Together, we might be able to deal with what's waiting for us there.

Each nodded, determined.

♦♦♦

Elder twisted the shell of his cell phone for the umpteenth time. He glanced toward the door, then at the people around him. Everyone was focused on their task, and he was the only one standing in the middle of the room, arms flailing.

- You'd better make yourself useful instead of martyring that hull. remarked the Holy Mother behind his back.

The man turned to face her.

- I have never done what you are asking me to do. Am I allowed to be nervous ? He hissed in a harsh tone.

The woman in the white coat smiled wryly.

- There's a first time for everything. she chuckled.

- Very funny.

At that moment, the door opened, startling Elder. He turned around as a dozen soldiers entered the room, carrying the two vampires. And carry was the right word ; Elder was surprised to see that the two young women could barely stand, and the soldiers almost had to carry them.

- In the end, this may be easier than I thought... the Holy Mother muttered as she watched the two vampires.

Her scornful, pityless gaze made the man shudder. This woman was a real viper.

While she gave instructions to her assistants, the soldiers tied the vampires to their respective bunks. Elder put his cell phone in his jacket pocket. With his other free hand, he checked that his gun was in his other pocket. Reassured, he took a few steps forward, toward the Holy Mother.

- Ready to go ? She said when he reached her.

He nodded. The sooner they started, the sooner they would finish.

♦♦♦

Astrea struggled to regain her senses as she felt the pain of her wounds rekindle. Where was she again ? She had passed out when the soldiers had taken them, down that long, endless hallway. She glanced around. She was back in those torture chambers, just like the one she had been taken to a few hours before. Soldiers and humans in white coats hovered around her. Astrea forced herself to move her aching head a little ; her wounds confirmed her hypothesis: she was tied tightly to the bunk she had been put on.

Suddenly the voice of the woman in the white coat rang out in the room, making her flinch.

- Well, let's start. She said.

Two men in lab coats approached her. They moved her to a corner of the room, where she could see everything. She noticed Alice, opposite her, also tied to a bunk stuck to the opposite wall. The two women exchanged a look of panic. What were they going to do with them again ?

- Elder, you know what you have to do.

Astrea turned her attention to the man in the suit and tie. He was standing next to the woman in the white coat, a look of disgust on his face. He approached Alice, a small case in his hand.

- I am going to ask you my questions, in turn. The woman explained.

She was in the center of the room, with a box in her hand, straight, dominant.

- If one does not answer, it is the other who will suffer. She continued.

She turned to Astrea. Her impassive air betrayed no emotion. The little vampire noticed, however, the bandages wrapped around her arms and the marks around her neck. The little souvenir she had left him.

- I will start with you, Astrea Cullen.

A moment. The attendants left the room, and only two soldiers remained by the door, weapons drawn.

- What are your powers, vampire ? The woman asked.

Astrea pressed her lips together. Across the room, Alice frowned. She kept scrutinizing the woman, looking for a weak spot to make her flinch.

- Elder.

The man winced at the woman's command. However, he pressed the button on the box.

Alice writhed in pain as the poison in her veins did its work. The man approached her, without pressing the button again, and said :

- You and your friend had better answer the questions. It will save you a lot of pain.

Astrea did not loosen her jaw, glancing at the woman and Alice in turn.

- What's up ? Pressed the woman in the white coat.

The little vampire felt her irises turn red, and anger burned deep in her chest.

- It is good stop ! Exclaimed she finally. I will answer.

Elder hurried to stop Alice's pain, and she sank into unconsciousness. The woman in the white coat smiled in triumph.

♦♦♦

A new chapter every two days from ten o'clock (French time)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 48K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
40.4K 1.5K 29
Seventeen-year-old Raven Thorne thought moving with her mother from her crowded hometown in California to a small, gloomy town in Washington called F...
822K 12.1K 41
What if there was another Cullen that was the true mate to Edward...what if Alice and Edward never liked Bella even though she was Edwards blood sing...
676K 19.2K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...