La Reina - Alexia Putellas

By juliendrf

A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. šŸ… #1 Alexia ļæ½... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Thank you
46.
47. Bonus Chapter
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON

20.

7.3K 203 6
By juliendrf

It was match day.

The first match for the Spanish National Team was starting today and Austin, Martha, Jenni and Erin decided to travel to England together and watch them live.

They took the earliest flight possible to London Heathrow, got a taxi towards the hotel and quickly went for lunch. Now the group was on their way to the stadium, excited for the first match of the Spanish National Team to finally start.

"What is your guess, Er?", Martha asks, her arm around Jennis shoulders when the couple walks beside Erin, Austin close behind them concentrated on his phone.

"I guess they'll win. It's Finland after all, the team will make a good job", Erin mumbles, taking in the mass of people storming towards the huge stadium. A stadium she used to work at before while her time back at Arsenal London.

"You just want to watch your girlfriend in badass mode", Jenni laughs, pressing a light kiss to Martha's cheeks.

"Ale is so hot when in badass mode. She's a whole different person on the pitch", Martha says, watching Erin as she blonde just watches at the crowds, her eyes focused on her way as her cheeks blush.

If they only knew the many facets Alexia was having.

Erin smirks at the thought, the memories from last nights phone call replaying in her head when she shoves her hands into her black joggers, looking downwards as she tries to hide her expression.

"You see her look, everyone?", Jenni shrieks, pointing at Erin when she sees the smirk that had appeared on the blondes face, making the therapist press her lips together as she slightly shakes her head.

They had no idea.

"I saw it, too!", Martha laughs, playfully nudging Erin's side when she turns back towards Austin, who was wearing a light smirk as well, as he follows the group still staring at his phone.

"Did you see it too, Austin?", Martha asks, Jenni and her staring at the coach while Erin just keeps walking, finding this situation both exciting and embarrassing.

She didn't really like them making fun of her relationship with Alexia, due she knew the captain wanted them to be mostly private.

They just didn't spit anything out of what they were doing when alone. And this was just how Erin wanted it to be.

"What?", the man wonders, peeking up from his phone, right before refocusing on the screen again, not really listening to what the ladies had talked about.

"Nevermind, Austin. It's better you stay silent", Erin mumbles in a dry tone, making Jenni and Martha laugh all over again. They did find the blondes acting quite amusing.

"What are you doing on your phone anyway, coach? Since we've been leaving the plane you stare at that thing all day", Martha teases, wrapping her arm around Jenni as they keep walking, both of them wearing Spanish jersey with Hermoso printed on the back.

Erin's outfit was of course matching them, just the print was different from theirs. Of course she was wearing the jersey Alexia gave her the other day. She felt good in it. Comfortable.

When she takes a look around, she saw hundreds of people wearing Alexia's jersey but she was the one of them that mattered most.

Because Alexia was her girl.

And the blonde was sure she never wanted to lose this attractive, sympathetic woman again.

"He's probably texting with some woman", Erin suddenly mumbles, eyeing back over her shoulder towards his brother, who was wearing a Spanish jersey as well, not having any print on the back.

"Maybe", he mumbles, locking eyes with his sister.

Erin knew she was right, she just knew Austin too well, the man slightly blushing before he quickly looks down at his phone again.

They get inside the stadium, taking their places at the very front tribune just above the teams areas, having an amazing look around the stadium.

A few players were already warming up, although there were mostly Finlands players on the pitch. Some time later, the Spanish players also get onto the pitch, starting to jog around the field as they warm up.

Alexia and Mapi were the last ones to enter the pitch, the captain looking overall focused with the lips formed into a flat line, as she did some small talk with the defender.

As soon as the Spanish captain had put her feet onto the grass, everyone that wasn't blind could see her expression change. Alexia got into that badass beast mode, the concentrated face she always made.

And of course, Erin find that very attractive, which didn't go unnoticed by her group, again.

"You're staring at her, Er", Martha chuckles, taking her seat beside the blonde as everyone's takes a seat next to another, ready for the game to start.

"I know. Can't help it", Erin blushes, her eyes still focused on the tanned athlete, who gathers together with the rest of the team, building a huge circle.

Alexia's chin was slightly upwards, but not in an arrogant, more in a determined way. She started to stretch, spreading her legs as she did so.

It was until Alexia's eyes scan the crowd, that her expression changes as soon as her eyes fall on the beautiful blonde woman that was sitting there on the tribune with her jersey on.

Alexia's lips form a small smile, as her beautiful hazel eyes lock with the therapists, a light blushing appearing on her face when she gestures a small wave before refocusing on her warm up routine.

The captain felt a whole new kind of motivation rushing through her system as soon as she saw the blonde in the crowd, knowing that Erin's eyes would only be on her.

Now Alexia did not only want to impress everyone in this stadium, but most of all her girlfriend that was there just to watch the athlete play, to cheer for her.

Suddenly, another person makes their way onto the tribune, taking her seat next to them. It was Alba, Alexia's sister.

"Hey there Albs! I knew I would see you here", Jenni cheers when she jumps up, welcoming the Spanish as she embraces her in tight hug, followed by Martha who became really good friends with Alexia's sister as well.

Erin felt a wave of nervousness coming over her.

She didn't see Alexia's sister after the ceremony with the Barcelona club that night Erin just disappeared with the captain after their dance and she was nervous the athletes sister would be pissed.

"Hey there, my favorite sister in law", Alba cheers when she the therapist, whose face was surprised when she was embraced in a tight hug.

"It's not like you're having many", Erin chuckles dryly, Alba finding her comment quite amusing as she takes her place beside the blonde, watching down the tribune to find Alexia jogging back inside to get ready for the game.

"So, how are things going? Didn't see you for some time", the Spanish asks curiously, wanting to get Erin to know better. She was interested who the person was Alexia fell in love with for the first time in her life.

"Very good, actually. I'm really excited to be back in England and watch the tournament", Erin answer happily, also watching how the beautiful tanned woman jogs towards the locker room.

"Alexia is talking about you all the time. What is that makes her so attracted to you?", Alba wonders and Erin was not sure what she might answer.

"I also keep asking that myself", Erin chuckles when she rests back in the really uncomfortable seat.

"I see you're wearing her jersey. Did she give it to you?", Alba wonders, pointing on the print that was on the back of Erin's shirt, the blonde nodding as she confirms.

"Yes, a few days ago", Erin blushes.

"She always said she'd like to give a jersey to the person she loves. Glad she wasn't too nervous for that step", Alba chuckles, looking into the pitch when some huge flags were carried out by children, making a small show for the crowd.

Erin's breath hitches at her words. Love.

She liked the thought about Alexia's move being because she loves her, even they didn't say it to each other, yet.

Alba seems to read Erin's thought, because suddenly her lips form a small 'o', staring at the therapist slightly embarrassed.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, it was... she didn't tell you, yet?", Alba stutters, apparently embarrassed by her own behavior.

Alexia didn't tell Erin, yet? Does that mean, she loves her?

"We didn't tell each other, yet", Erin mumbles.

She didn't expect their conversation to go this way. Neither did she think about telling Alexia she loves her. Of course she did think about it. Love. She just didn't make a plan when to say it to the captain, due she just wanted to wait for the time to come without any pressure.

"Yet? Does that mean...", Alba pushes, not able to shut her mouth when Erin just nods, her cheeks blushing as the Spanish pulls her in a side hug.

"You guys are so freaking cute! I didn't expect my sister to be laid from a woman like you", Alba cheers, a little louder than she should've because suddenly, the other group members faces were all turned towards them.

Erin blushes.

"I always wondered if Alexia would be a dirty one in bed. Is she, Er?", Martha asks forward it, Erin blushing even more although her lips form a light smirk.

Alexia was.

"That is none of your business", Erin chuckles dryly, shushing the others, as the whole stadium gets silent and the music starts to play, announcing that the teams were ready to line up.

The whole stadium stands, Erin being one of them as the referees make their way onto the pitch, the captains and teams following closely behind.

Erin feels her heart beat speed up as soon as she sees the team, most of all the captain that was leading out her teammates, coming into sight. Now it was Erin who suddenly was becoming extremely nervous, when she sees both National teams line up.

Alexia looked extremely hot.

The captains bandage around her arm, the pennant in her hands, that were behind her back. Her eyes determined. Her chin slightly lifted, but not at all looking arrogant.

That was beast mode. That was La Reina.

The anthem of Spain plays first, making Martha, Jenni and Alba stand up straight, just like the National team was.

Alexia's eyes were so focused. And shining, of course. You could see in her face that she already had won the game thousands time in her head. She did go over their tactics again and again.

She was so passionate.

The captain breathes slowly, trying to calm her emotions when she hears the Spanish hymn play. It motivated her, gave her the focus she needed to finally get that match started with.

Soon, both teams get into their formation, every player preparing to start their 90 minutes, when finally, the referee whistles.

Finland starts with the ball.

The Spanish team was good from the beginning. They played a solid first half, had several great chances.

But there was no goal.

Suddenly, just before the first half was coming to an end, Finland goes a wide shot, at least 20 meters before the goal, as the ball hits the back of the net.

The Scandinavian players cheering their lungs out because of the goal, happy with their sudden lead.

Right after the referee announces the end of the first half with a loud whistle seconds after, the Spanish players get to the locker room quickly.

The first to enter the huge hallway was Alexia, practically storming towards the entrance with an angry, quick pace.

She looked frustrated, not happy at all and she didn't dare to look up at the tribune to lock her eyes with either of her friends. She felt embarrassed. She felt like they had already lost the game.

Erin on the other hand felt bad for the captain, feeling exactly what was going through her head right know. Alexia's mind was probably going wild. She was for sure overthinking everything that had happened in that game so far.

The therapist wished she could just go down into that locker room and comfort the athlete.

Maybe not in a sexual way, but in a comforting one. Tell her something that would cheer her up. That would make her go out here and rock this pitch like she usually did.

The group was mostly silent throughout the break, hoping it would be over soon and that the Spanish athletes would come back out even more motivated than before the match.

And they did.

They did walk out there and rocked that pitch. They played good, very good passes. Alexia was the head of the game. The brain. Quick, determined passes targeting the front, the strikers sprinting towards Finlands goal.

But unfortunately, they couldn't score.

It was until the referee whistles for the end of the match, when everyone that was wearing red on the pitch just drops their head frustrated.

Immediately, Erin's eyes search for Alexia's, hoping she would look up. Hoping somehow, she could cheer the athlete up with a smile.

She was proud of Alexia. Really proud. But Erin knew the captain would be pissed on herself that she couldn't impress her girlfriend the first time ever watching her live from the tribune.

Although she did.

Erin was impressed. She was impressed by everything the athlete did.

It breaks Erin's heart as soon as she sees the captain seating onto the grass, her face completely frustrated before she lays on her back, putting her hands over her face as she was crying.

For Alexia, that loss felt like they were already out of the tournament.

⬇️⭐️⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 3.5K 21
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - When Alexia Putellas needs a new manager, Isabella Cruz steps up-unbeknownst of the journey that lies ahead. šŸ„‡ #alexiaputella...
94.6K 4K 29
World Class... Queen-La Reina... Perfection... She has to be perfect. If she's not perfect, she's not performing. If she's not performing, she's b...
157K 8.6K 50
Alana Foden, and her sister Gabby, transfer to Barcelona and somehow before she's even arrived in the city, an enemy has already been made, after a c...
52.4K 2.3K 21
Would you believe if someone tells you that you will find the love of your life on a dating app? Me neither... But what if that really happen? Discov...