The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 12

455 5 0
By HiiPower_333

Luke's picture

~~~~~~

I stood still feeling the earth beneath my feet, the wind also stood still, birds stopped flying. I closed my eyes breathing in the scent of the woods and the night air. I kept my ears open ready for an attack and in for cue just the slightest soft step caught my attention. I snapped my eyes open to find Luke with his lightening circling around his palm.

He thrust his hand forward and threw the ball of electricity towards me. Instead of blocking it I ran towards it and with the ability I have I used it to slow down the lightening speed. I cup the ball of electricity on my palms even though I can feel it burn against my skin. I held tight and sprint towards him jumping in mid air and threw it back at him. Even though he dodge it it still hit the side of him. He jolt on the side screaming in pain.

I took that as my advantage and run around him and grasp the flag out of his hand before he could recover. I can hear the sky rumbling at his comand, I zig zag avioding the thunder raining down on me.

"Stop stealing my moves Jessy!" Luke yelled after me.

I look back and laugh at the angry look he had on. I swear if looks could kill I'm a dead women. My footsteps is quiet against the grass. As I pass the tress, animals dash away fearing for what was coming. Up ahead I saw Kat and Dominic yelling back and forward at each other.

I shook my head when Kat want to get under your skin she will bury herself deep in you. Dominic's handsome fetures twisted into pure annoyance at what Kat is saying. He had his blue flag hanging carelessly behind his pocket.

Sneaking up on Dominic isn't an easy job to do even if you are the most skilled person to sneak around people with your light footsteps he will still feel you around him. So how was I suppose to sneak around him?

I block his power out it was hard for me to concentrate on blocking his power and trying to move around like a ghost.

I moved around him in a fast swift movement. The change of the wind caught his attention before he could put it together I snatch the flag out of his pocket and just ran for my life. I can hear him curse loudly blaming Kat for it. It's funny because they are in the same team together. 

"Keep up with the pros honey" I threw his words back at him that he said to me 3 years ago.

Three years of being a vampire. Three years of training. Three years of learning all about vampires. Three years of obessesing about Lincoln. Three years of Lincoln gone into hiding. Three years of being hunted down. Three years of this life is draining me.

I pretend that being what I am is ok. I can live normally like Kat and the others being what they are doesn't have to mean we are a bad person. They love their life but if I'm being honest to myself. I hate what I am, I hate what they are, does that make me sound like a bad person? For 3 years they treated me like part of their family.  They accepted me because I am what they are. They have been kind and caring that's all that matters right? They are good people but in the back of mind there's this little monster that has been dying to come out.

You have no idea how scared I am to wake up everyday and find dried up bodies dropped infront of me. Blood dripping down my chin and looking at the reflection of someone I dispise. 

We are vampires we are made to become killers, wild animals. It's our impulse, it's in our nature.

Yes for three years I cannot accept the way I am. For three years I've been obsessing about vampires. I tracked them all down and investigating each and everyone of them carefully. It's suprising how many there are. How they keep a normal life, have friends, go to jobs, go to school even be in a relationship. If they can do it I can do it right?

But these vampires I have been studying is a ruthless killer. Studying them is one step to my plan to get revenge on Lincoln. I have been perfecting every single detail, watching vampires around me act.

It's only a matter of time for me to reveal myself to these vampires once and for all.

The sweet melody of Alex's whistle echoed in the air causing birds to fly around wildly. I smiled catching the sight of it. The birds changed directions and came straight down flying straight pass me towards Dominic. I look over my shoulder to find him rolling on the floor swatting the birds away with his arms. I laughed loudly seeing Alex up ahead with her wolf that she grew to love and the wolf protects her like she's his family. Alex sent me a wink before riding off to the finish line meeting me there.

I can hear their quiet footsteps running towards us, targetting our backs to stop us. I reached the big white flag where Alex sat adoringly with her wolf's head on her lap.I reached her and gave her a hi-5.

"Yes we won!"I chuckled seeing all of them standing there.

"That's so unfair!" Luke whine like a kid almost stomping his foot on the ground making me laugh."Michael they cheated!!"

They always run to Michael for problems, they treat and respect Michael like he's their father. Michael is the guy that helps you through any of your problems. He trains you and make you a better version of yourself.

"Oh suck it up Luke for the millionth time!" Michael rolled his eyes amused at Luke's pouting face. "I swear he acts more of a kid rather then an old vampire." Michael snort giving Alex a high-5.

"It is unfair" And in time Kat agreed with Luke like an evil twin they are.

"I know it's unfair how we are too awesome for all of you to handle" I smirk.

Kat and Luke gave the usual glare, Chester just smiled at me while Dominic and Niki gave an expressionless face. Michael at my usual side patting me on the back.

"Let's go kids we are going back home" Michael smiled over at me. "Are you coming with us this time?"He looked at me.

I stayed in the little Island for three years now. I can't remember the sound of cars or the smoke of the subway tunnels. I don't remember the buildings, traffic and people rushing around. I have forgotten what home is like.

The others moved back to LA but I stayed and Alex stayed with me making it less lonely. We made our own lives here but now it's time for me to be back home. For me being in this Island is a safe haven away from all the cruel things in this world. No other vampires, no hunters nothing. Here it's safe being out there in the world is full of temptations. Out there is where my parents are hunting my kind.

It's time to come home. 

I smiled over at Michael and hooked my arm around his walking by his side.

"We're going home" I flash him a smile.

***

The city lights shine brightly in the dark sky above. Alex didn't want to leave her wolf behind, we all know that wolf is going to be around to watch her. The smell of hot engines, smokes and food mixed in the air.

We were at Micheal's mansion in no time. The big place is made out of bricks and woods and in the inside looked like a freaking museum. He had samoris, statues from exotic places, Paintings that's worth millions, a wall filled with movies, plasma TV and a complete surround system. It's paradise and I've only seen one part of the house.

"Welcome home" Micheal threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Home sweet home" I sighed.

"Your room is upstairs" He squeezed my shoulder." First room to the right"

I walk up the marble stairs and went up to my large bedroom. Micheal lives in luxury he rolls around in diamonds and have a personal suit tailor to follow him around. He drives half a million dollar car which I don't understand he can run faster then that speed of his precious Rolls Royce.

I began to un-pack my things and find a secret compartment around my room. I kept my books and file about the vampires I have targeted behind the wooden floor beneath the rug. The moment I put tthe rug back to its place Kat appear into mid-air.

"How about a home coming party for you? Since you're out of your hiding" She flash me devilish smile.

Her ideas are never good. One night when I was sleeping she decided to drag me into one of her trips to jump across the world in one night. We party all night in different country since we can't get drunk easily we nearly drank the rest of the booze. The stop from Russia had me feeling a tingly feeling trying one of their vodka. 

"I guess we should." I smiled.

"Ok how about a theme? Hunted house. No custome no entry? I want this to be extra special for my baby girl" She stretch her red lips.

She loop her arm through mine dragging me along with her to prepare for tonight.

"What should we be victims or killers?" Amusement hit her eyes.

I shook my head at her joke and rolled my eyes.

***

"Here I am aging, here you are still looking like a teenager" Cammy whined once again.

I rolled my eyes at her stupid whining I got use to.

"Will you quit it Cammy you're 21 you still look the same"

"Whatever if you really loved me you would turn me into a vampire" She huffed putting a dark shade of lipstick.

I couldn't be bothered replying to her complaining about not being a vampire again. We had long arguements about this but it will always lead up to her still wanting to be a vampire.

I didn't bother wearing a costume just causual clothes and I know Kat will yell at me for it. We walk down the already packed house. The music is vibrating through the walls will people's laughter and screams. The party just started over an hour ago and it's out of control.

Michael was out with Alex not wanting anything to do with Kat's parties. The house feels dark and gloomy creating a scrayy effect. I head for the drinks taking a big sip of vodka.

"Hey pretty lady I haven't seen you here before." A tall blonde guy walked up to me with a smirk.

He wore an Jason's mask over his head with dirty ripped clothes full of fake blood. He flash me his perfect pearl teeth. Behind all those sticky fake bloor you can tell he's good looking, the type girls follow around in school. I can sense something about him and that's when I knew he was a vampire too. 

"I just moved here a few hours ago" I pour myself a cup of gin trying to anaylze his face to see if I recongnise him.

"Well welcome to LA now I know why they call it the city of angels" He winked at me.

I chuckled at his line amused at his charming ability. Before I could speak something caught my attention. I look over to see Dominic wearing Abraham Lincoln suit with splashes of blood on it. He has two girls in each arm wearing short cheerleading outfits. He lean forward and whispered something to the blonde girl with an irritating laugh.

I frown and rolled my eyes at the choice of girls he goes for. I don't know why it annoys me, it just does.

For three years Dominic never visted the Island like the others. Once he left two years ago he never came back just this time and it surprised me. I heard from Luke he's been not himself and out of control. I didn't understand what he meant by that. Looking at him now makes me understand perfectly.

"What's your name?" I asked downing the gin in a quick move focusing on this mysterious new vampire.

"Sam" He smiled.

"Well Sam lets dance" I drop the cup and took hold of his hand.

We dance to electrifying song vibrating through the floor. He grab my waist and move against him, I can feel his blood pumping through his veins. I look deep into his eyes and remembered who exactly he is. 

A smile form my face I guess it's time for me to really give these vampires my big grand entrence. I want them to know who exactly Jessy is.

I bring my face closer to his feeling his breath on mine.

"I want to taste you Sam" I whispered.

Lust flicker over his eyes knowing what I meant by that. I grab hold of his hand and tug him towards the woods.

"I knew you are one crazy vampire" He smirk.

We stood in the middle of the dark shadows of the woods I smiled at his words.

 "You have no idea" I move towards him.

In fast flash he slam his lips over mine demanding and rough. We were moving inhuman speed pushing each other roughly. He groan pulling me closer to him I pull away trailing my lips over to his neck. I breathe roughly right next to his ear.

"You've been a very bad boy Sam Knight" I whispered.

He pull back surprise I know who he is, he let go of me taking a step back.

"How do you know who I am?" He frown.

"Who doesn't know the one and only son of Dwayne Knight. Your family has made a repuation of yourselves." I smiled.

His cool charming act dropped and replace by an arggont smirk.

"What do you want??"

"I hear you are carrying on your father's work?"

"Of course my father is a ledgend" He smirk proud of himself.

The Knight family is known as the name 'The vampire rapist'  Named from NYPD police department. I found the name quiet suiting, if only they knew they would laugh their ass off. Wyane started this mass murders in the 90's. He would pick his victims, rape them and bite marks all over the victims body. I heard the story of The Knight family police around the world could never finish the case because evidence would randomly vanish or the officer who can even come close to the truth gets killed.

From this day on they still have no idea who the Knight family is.

"Oh I heard," I move closer to him and smile sudectively. "I'm a big fan"

A grin broke across his face as he pull me towards him. I felt disgusted even breathing in the same air with this serial killer. How can he walk around and feel nothing for the people he killed for the pain he gave.

I push him roughly against the tree causing a few bark to fall on us.

"What's your name?" He breathe.

"My name is Jessy" I smirk.

"Well Jessy I'm going to enjoy this" A dark shadow cross his features.

The look he gave me was dark and gives you the feeling something bad will happen.

"I'm going to enjoy this" I trail soft kisess on his face.

My hand rub up and down his chest feeling the beat of his heart. In one thrust my fingers dig through his chest breaking through his rib cage and got a hold of his heart. He frozed paralyzed in place. He gasp in pain staring into my eyes, I stared back into his eyes.The eyes that looked into his victims eyes and enjoy their pain.

I twirl my grib tighter against his beating heart in my hand. He gasp holding my arm for support, his eyes reddening, his face twisting in agony.

"W-Why?" He gasp throatly.

"Why? That is a good question" My voice leaked with sarcasm. "Why am I going to kill you? Why wouldn't I do such a thing? You're part of my revenge to all these vampires! You are the reason why I hate vampires" I hissed my grip tighten feeling the burning anger in me.

He clenched my arm weakly trying to pull my hand away. I should feel some kind of remorse taking his life away but nothing came. How can you feel guiltly for killing a monster that killed thousands. It was just about time someone wiped him off this world.

"Tell daddy I said hi" I gave him one last kiss.

In one swift move I ripped his heart out feeling the one last beat of his heart on my plam. I saw his life fade in his eyes as he drew in his last breath. He stumble back sliding down to the ground. I look down at his heart blood dripping down my arms.

****

In a flash away from the humans eyes I speed through the streets of the hollywood walk of fame. I place Sam's body in the middle of time square unseen from the human's eyes. I made him sit with his heart on his left hand.

With that I ran off, in the distance I can hear everyone's screems seeing the dead body mysteriously appearing. I smirk knowing that would be the top news around the world meaning vampires will see that The Knight is killed and they will see that as just a random kill or as a threat.

I arrived back to the party which was still in full blast I rush to the bathroom washing the blood off my hands.

"So are you a killer or a victim?"

Damn Dominic and his light footseteps. I look at him through the mirror and slightly smile.

"Well what do you think?" I said turning the tap off.

"Well darling I think you suit a killer" He smirk stepping closer to me.

"So do you honey" I dried hands pushing past him .

Before I could even step out of the bathroom he grab my waist and push me hard against the door with a loud thud. I hissed feeling a tingly feeling across my back. His fingers dug into my hips holding me close.

"I can smell blood off you" He lean in his blue eyes shine brighter."Vampire blood"

I gulp feeling his hot breath on me his lips just inches away. I wanted to push him off and run for the hills but my body didn't respose.

"Tell me, who's the vampire you've been fooling around with?" His tone sounded hard with a sense of playfulness.

"What's it to you?" I smirk amused at his reaction.

"Because sharing blood with a vampire isn't the same as humans" He half shout making me raise my eyebrows.

"And what is getting you so worked up with me sharing blood with another vampire?" I cock my head trying not to smile.

His eyes lower down to my lips I can feel his grip tightening. He swiftly push himself back and clenched his jaw tightly making me smirk.

"I'm just warning you that you shouldn't just randomly share blood with that stupid vampire kid" He sneer running his hand over his hair making that look sexy.

"Yeah I know how it's suppose to be intense like you never felt before"I rolled my eyes playfully.

"There's more to that" He shook his head.

"Yeah?" I smirk fixing my shirt. "I-

"Hey Dominic what's taking so long?"  One of the slutly cheerleaders opened the door.

The first thing I notice was the big bite mark on her neck. She's obviously under Dominic's mind trick. I remember Dominic telling me how he was a monster before and how he lost control of his thrist and that's what made him want to be better. He told me he stopped drinking from the human vein and killings. What happened to him these past year that made him like this again?

My eyes follow back to where Dominic was standing giving me a care free smile. The Dominic that I thought I knew would drown from his guilt by using people like this.

"What do you think you're doing?" I fold my arms not impressed by his new attitude.

"Baby what I'm doing is having a night full of lust, passion, blood and sex." He smirk walking past me. "You're welcome to join of course" He winked.

I watch him walk away to his little puppets he have under his power. Why did I have the urge to break down the door and drag the four of the girls by their hair and kick them out.

"Unbelievable" I mumbled under my breath.

I walk back to the party trying to enjoy myself but how can I when I can hear and smell what they are doing. I don't understand why my blood is boiling at the thought of them upstairs.

"You want a piece of Brizilian?" Kat appear infront of me with a hot model like perfect guy.

A smile tug on my lips taking hold of his hand.

"Sure why not" I shrugged.

Let the party begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 2.8K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...
1.1K 15 42
Agnes a Vampire Half were wolf. Both her parents life was put in internal punishment, because of a Forbidden love they Commit ( Amanda Dimitriv and...
763 23 20
In Zoey's world she deals with her three annoying brothers, and a sister can be hard but the hardest is being bullied and hated by Jessica and Tessa...
177 0 19
Avony is a girl who is kidnapped right after her family is murdered and taken to a place where she and a lot of other kids and teens are killed by wh...