La Reina - Alexia Putellas

By juliendrf

A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. šŸ… #1 Alexia ļæ½... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Thank you
46.
47. Bonus Chapter
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON

21.

7.2K 187 8
By juliendrf

After the match against Finland had ended, every Spanish player came towards the tribune time after time to meet their family and friends after the 0 - 1 loss.

Everyone, except for Alexia.

The Spanish captain had been laying on that pitch, before Mapi was the one helping her up, as she gathered herself back together.

She didn't look up. Alexia was afraid her red, puffy eyes would meet with sad ones. Eyes, that would be thinking she failed.

With that thought, even deep down she knew it was completely wrong, she just left the pitch, went straight into the locker room, taking an ice cold shower with the hope she could wash all of those bad feeling away.

She was so angry. Not with the team, but with herself. She felt like she didn't do enough. Like she wasn't enough.

She washed the dirt from her body, rubbing those places over and over again, feeling the need to get cleaner. She felt so helpless. So lost.

Alexia didn't even want to take part at the post-match meeting with all the teammates and members.

Listening to the coaches words was hard. Alexia just tried to keep her ears shut at this meeting, somehow able to control herself before more tears were flowing.

When it came to losing, she was a very emotional person. She hated it to fail. She couldn't lose.

It was until the Spanish captain was finally back in her hotel room, that she felt herself being able to breath again. She lets her bag drop next to the bed and crawls under the blankets, expecting herself to be there for the rest of the evening.

Maybe then, she will be better tomorrow.

Erin had waited the whole afternoon for Alexia to contact her. Or Alba. To call or even write a text. But she didn't.

When the therapist had asked the other team members in their hotel lobby, they said Alexia didn't come down for dinner, she would probably just be in her hotel room on her own.

Hearing that the athlete didn't eat, Erin decides to grab something for the both of them at some place she knew was near the hotel and found herself standing in front of Alexia's door half an hour later.

"Alexia?", Erin knocks twice, leaning towards the door to hear some movement from inside. But there wasn't any. No sounds.

"Alexia, please open up...", Erin knocks again, her voice a little softer this time, because she didn't want everyone in the hallway to hear her.

Again, the athlete didn't open.

"Mi amor...", Erin breathes, her forehead resting against the door as she knocks again twice. Suddenly, she heard some movement inside. Footsteps that were coming towards the door.

Erin breathes relieved when she sees the door open, even if it was just a little bit. Alexia had left the door immediately, sitting back on the edge of the bed where she had been resting since two hours.

The blonde carefully comes inside, closing the door behind her, as she stares into the mostly dark room with just the night stand lights on.

"I grabbed us some food. There's this nice restaurant a few streets away. Thought you might be hungry", Erin announces when she stares at Alexia, the captain sitting there in a pair of jeans and a white Nike shirt, her hands in her lap as she stares at the white wall in front of her.

Alexia doesn't answer.

She just stares at the wall, looking overall concentrated. She didn't look sad or broken anymore. Not even frustrated. Just focused.

It was until Erin looked at the wall the beautiful woman kept staring at, that she realized what the captain was doing.

"What the hell is that?", Erin asks, her eyes staring at dozens of papers Alexia had hanged up at the wall with magnets.

"My mind", Alexia mumbles, staring at a specific piece of paper at the very top of the wall, close to the ceiling. About fifty papers were hanged on the wall, all with different play strategies she drew with a thin, black pen.

That were the strategies that were roaming through Alexia's mind.

Her master mind.

She was the brain of the team, always thinking about new strategies to score. A few of them were now hanged at the wall as the athlete studies them one by one intensely, while Erin sits beside her with the food bag in her hands.

"That is really incredible", Erin says when she just sits there next to the athlete, staring with her at the wall Erin did not really knew what to do with.

But knowing that all of this was what's going on in the captains head was incredible. Unbelievable.

"I'm going over strategies for the game against Germany. We need to win that one so we will have a chance to get into the play offs", Alexia states, standing up as she stands in front of her notes, her drawings.

It wasn't hard to see how her brain was working. Erin could see the beast mode face the captain was wearing just like she had been on the pitch.

"How about we take a small break and eat something?", Erin asks, standing up as she puts her hands on Alexia's waist from behind, her chin on the athletes strong shoulder.

The captain was quiet, just overthinking in her head as Erin smiles lightly, finding Alexia really cute. It was amazing how passionate she was.

"Hey, Alexia. How about we eat first and I'll help you with your drawings after?", Erin repeats, her voice even softer this time when Alexia finally puts the pen down on the desk, turning to Erin as she keeps her chin down, staring at the ground.

"You did great, Alexia. Don't be sad", Erin says as she lifts the athletes chin with her pointer finger, making those hazel orbs finally look up into Erin's.

"I wanted to impress everyone. To impress you. I really wanted you to be proud of me, Erin", Alexia explains with a sad voice, staring into Erin's eyes as she does so.

"You don't even know how proud I am of you, Alexia. And there's so much more to come. Just don't give up, yet", Erin whispers, before pecking a sweet little kiss on the athletes cheek, leaving the captain just nodding at the soft touch.

"I will do better, I promise. Let me show you what I've been thinking about", Alexia's eyes light up as she takes Erin's hand, leading her towards the wall as she points on one specific piece of paper, showing an complicated strategy.

She didn't even even react to the food the blonde was still carrying in her hand, her head to focused to care about it.

"This is how I will score against Germany in three days", Alexia explains, her voice determined, as she stares onto the drawing like she was just playing through the moment she scores this way.

"I'm sure you will. But how about you look away from all of that for a second?", Erin suggests, taking the captains warm hand as she leads Alexia towards the small couch at the side of the room.

"I'm not hungry, actually", Alexia mumbles as Erin unpacks the food containers. She did buy a whole menu, as the table in front of them was way too small to fit everything.

"I cannot really eat all of that on my own", Erin chuckles, opening the trays as Alexia just stares at the food that was being placed in front of her.

"What did you order? The whole menu?", Alexia chuckles dryly, getting a piece of chopsticks, convinced by her girlfriends words.

"Maybe. Their food is really good. Austin and I used to go there when we worked at Arsenal London", Erin explains, shoving a piece of chicken into her mouth, while Alexia does the same.

"Thank you, Erin. It is really sweet from you", Alexia tried to form a smile, as she tries from another food container.

"You will be even happier with what I planned for after the dinner, love", Erin mumbles, the captain almost choking her food as she looks at the blonde shocked.

"What do you mean?", Alexia asks, her mouth full of Chinese food as she sees a small smirk appear on the athletes face.

"I think you heard me just right", Erin says, her voice firm, yet sweet, as the athlete chokes on her food once again.

"I guess I'm excited, then", Alexia chuckles, her eyes lighting up when she looks at the blonde. She felt herself speeding up as she eats, eager to find out what Erin had planned for afterwards.

Even Alexia thought she wouldn't be in the mood for this, she was now. All that other stuff, all those papers on the wall didn't matter to her right now. All that mattered was the lovely gesture from Erin and Alexia knew just now how much she needed that.

"Thank you for doing this, Erin", Alexia smiles, looking towards the blonde as the athlete presses a soft kiss onto her cheek.

"I just want you to feel good", Erin whispers before she presses another kiss just below the woman's ear, Alexia's breath hitching at the touch.

„I already feel better", the athlete smiles, putting another piece of food into her mouth as she grins, amazed by the food actually being this good.

„I hope you will even more, if you let me get you out of that dark hotel room for some time", Erin chuckles dryly, eyeing the captain from the side as Alexia wonders what was going on inside the blondes head.

„Where are we going, then?", Alexia asks excited, her eyes shining when she puts the chopsticks into the food bag, ready to get out of that hotel room.

"So eager to know, hm?", Erin chuckles, standing up as she takes the tanned woman's warm hand with her, making Alexia stand up as well.

"Do I... need to bring anything?", the athletes asks as Erin shuts off the light on the nightstand, before leading Alexia towards the door.

„Just yourself", Erin breathes, leading the nervous woman down the hallway and into the elevator, Alexia leaning against the mirror as she sees Erin pressing the button of the basement.

"The basement?", Alexia doubts, staring at Erin as the blonde leans backwards against the opposite wall, waiting patiently as the elevator makes its way downwards.

"The basement", Erin smirks, taking Alexia's hand as the doors open, walking down a long hallway with dimmed lights, reaching the last door in the basement.

The blonde enters first, opening the huge wooden door as Alexia follow closely behind, eager to know what she was going to find behind it.

"I didn't even know this hotel had a spa", Alexia mumbles as her eyes roam the area. Everything was decorated with candles. The light was dimmed. There was a sauna and a pool, an whirlpool even.

"That's because you only had eyes for your wall", Erin smiles, catching up with Alexia as she approaches the tanned woman whose lips slightly parted at the sight of the room.

"That area doesn't look very private", Alexia says, her voice nervous as her hazel eyes meet Erin's.

"It will be tonight", the blonde answers, her lips pressed into a flat line as she takes Alexia by the hand, leading her towards a lounge area that was between the sauna and the pools, candles surrounding the comfortable couch.

„Did you do all that?", Alexia asks, looking around the room as they approach the couch, the captain taking a seat on it.

„Let's just say I had a little help", Erin chuckles as she walks towards the entrance door, locking it from the inside before turning around, slowly making her way back towards the captain, a light smirk on her face.

Alexia stands up, wrapping her arms around the therapists neck as she connects their lips in a sweet kiss, overwhelmed by the gesture the blonde was again doing for her.

She just felt so comfortable around Erin.

Holding onto the tanned woman's waist firmly, Erin's lips linger on Alexia's for another second, before she slightly leans away.

"Undress", the blonde breathes, her eyes closed as she feels Alexia shiver under her touch, shifting her weight as those light hazel eyes lock with Erin's.

The captain doesn't say anything.

She just lets go of the blondes neck, holding the hem of her sports shirt before pulling it off her, now only a sports bra covering her upper body.

Erin stares down the brown haired woman's toned body, the muscles of her stomach feeling hard as she touches the tanned skin with her cold hands, feeling it tighten es she does so.

"Take off your pants", Erin commands, her voice still sweet as she steps away from the athlete, giving her space as she pulls her pants down, throwing them onto the couch as her eyes linger on Erin's all the time.

"Do you like to go to the sauna?", Erin asks with a sweet smile, yet her voice still sounds commanding, when she gestures towards the wooden room next to them as Alexia follows her move.

The captain just nods, unhooking the bra behind her back before pulling down her panties, taking her time as she does so, before she slowly walks towards the sauna in a slow pace.

Erin was amazed at how comfortable Alexia had gotten around her. How much her behavior changes since she got to know the woman.

Alexia teasing her as she undresses was something Erin would never get tired from. The blonde suddenly had a warm between her legs, the excitement in her stomach building up as she sees the captain taking her place inside, leaving the door open for Erin to follow.

And of course the blonde does.

Erin quickly undresses herself on her way, excitedly joining the tanned woman as she enters the sauna herself.

Alexia stands up, wanting to put some water with lavender oil onto the oven, when Erin gestures her to stop.

"Just sit, love. This is about you, not me", Erin smiles, taking the bucket of water as she slowly pours some of the lavender flavored water onto the oven, the steam distributing in the hot, wooden room.

"How do you always know how to do that?", Alexia breathes heavily as she leans back against the wood, watching as Erin takes her seat in front of her, facing the tanned woman.

"How to do what?", the blonde wonders, eyeing the beautiful woman's body downwards as her eyes linger on the spot between Alexia's legs.

„To make me relax like that", Alexia mumbles, staring at Erin's eyes that were still glued on her, as she feels her stomach turn.

„I try my best", the blonde easily says as she crawls towards the captain, kneeling between her toned legs as she spreads them, immediately making Alexia rest against the warm wood.

„You're really hot, Erin", Alexia mumbles, staring at the blonde breasts as Erin leans closer, wedging herself between the tanned woman's legs as she presses her front against Alexia's.

"Is that so?", Erin breathes against the woman's neck, her lips lingering against Alexia's hot skin as she feels the sweat slowly growing on the Spanischs skin.

The both of them being in that sauna made it even hotter than it already was. The athletes breathing became heavy as Erin's teeth collide with her sensitive skin on her neck. Alexia rests the back of her head against the wood, trying to give the therapist better access.

"It's a fact", Alexia breathes, her voice getting low when she reaches down, trying to reach the spot between Erin's legs when the blonde reacts quick, taking the tanned woman's wrist as she pins it onto the wooden bench.

"No, no, mi amor. Like I said, this is about you, not me", Erin breathes, again kissing the tanned woman's neck before quickly making her way downwards as she straddles the athletes legs further.

"But-", Alexia breathes.

"No buts. Relax", Erin cuts off the captain, Alexia body shivering as the therapist runs her now warm hands over her toned thighs, holding onto them as she leans down, connecting her tongue with the athletes cunt.

⬇️⭐️⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 7.9K 128
This is going to be my second one shot/imagine book, so many of you wanted me to make another one after finishing my first one, so here you go:) I'll...
441K 19K 61
The title says it all. It's a secret. šŸ„‡ woso šŸ„‡ trainer šŸ„‡ lareina šŸ„‡ putellas šŸ„‡ barcelona šŸ„‡ fcbarcelona šŸ„‡ alexia šŸ„‡ leilaouahabi šŸ„‡ womenssoccer
Flags By B

Fanfiction

13.5K 395 11
Soccer x Racing story Wxw šŸ«”
9.5K 344 11
Oh, Isabel certainly heard about La Reina. And of course, Isabel has a big reputation. Isabel Laporta is excited to finally have the chance to work a...