Mine♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... More

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

The idea is tempting!

6.2K 560 75
By _writer__90

Naira Datta

I was wearing my necklace as I groaned looking at myself in the mirror.

There was another event today I was supposed to attend with this asshole.

I absolutely hate this!

The only good thing about today's event is Reyansh is going to be there.

Ofcourse, what more do I need?

I smiled looking at myself in mirror and there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said and Shlok peeked in.

"Are you done?" He asked and I nodded taking my purse.

"You look beautiful." He said with a smile and I looked at him raising my brows.

I've never seen him smile!

"Don't behave like a husband." I said rolling my eyes getting out my room him trailing behind me.

"What? Now I can't compliment you?" He asked getting into the car.

"Nope you can't." I said sitting beside him and he sighed.

"I know that you really hate me and I'm sorry for however I behaved in the past year. I was an ass no girl would deserve— He started but I interrupted him saying

"Shlok, I hope you know that I don't hold any grudges over you. I just want one fucking thing from you and that is to let me go. Let me have my freedom." I said not trying to sound frustrated.

"That is the one thing I can't do. I can promise you that I'll treat you better, the way you deserve. I can promises you everything but not that one thing." He said and I glared at him.

"What the hell is your problem? You never wanted me to be your wife at first place why is this sudden interest in me?" I yelled at him.

"There are a lot of things and a lot of consequences if I let you go." He said trying to make me understand.

"Sir we have reached." The driver said and I got down immediately.

"Naira, you are kept out of a lot of things. Everything is not as easy as it seems." He said and I glared at him.

"I don't care if it is not easy. I've spent a whole year crying, wailing, and whining. The day I decided I'll stand up for myself was the day I promised I am not going to be a pawn in anyone's game." I said in a low voice as there were people around.

"You have a lot to lose why don't you understand?" He whispered.

"What could be more destructive then losing your parents? Or worst, knowing they never actually cared about you." I said and we sat on our assigned table. Each and every family was assigned a table and Reyansh was going to be here with his whole huge family.

"Naira beta, how are you?" Shlok's mom asked as we sat down.

"I'm great aunty. How are you?" I asked giving her a polite smile.

"Ohh I'm good too. When is the final hearing?" She asked.

"There are 2 months more for that." I said and she nodded.

Opposite to our table there was Reyansh's family table and everyone was soo happy and smiley including him.

I just kept looking at them with a smile as Reyansh was listening to his sister's gossips.

I envy everyone who has such a family!

I could never have a normal family growing up. Bhai was far away my parents were never there for me neither did they care for me. All my life Shreya and Abhi have been the only constant people in my life.

And then, this man swooped me with his charming smile.

I smiled as I thought about him and I didn't know I was creepily staring at him until he looked at me and gave a heart warming smile.

Haaayeee....!

I did not miss how Aditi who was sitting beside Reyansh was teasing him looking at me and he just looked away blushing.

Oh my god!
He freaking blushed?
He is definitely going to be the death of me!

"Hello everyone, would you mind If I take her away for a few minutes?" Kriti asked as she smiled at everyone seated on our table.

"Yes yes you may." Aunty said smiling at her and I just looked at Kriti confused.

"What's going on?" I asked her confused as I got up.

"I am taking you to our table. This is what is going on." She said excited as she slipped her hand and held my elbow.

"Your table? No! Your parents are— I said with wide eyes but it was too late as this trouble of a girl made me stand beside Reyansh.

I am doomed!

"Bhabhi, have a seat." Preeti said winking at me and I wanted nothing but this ground to open up and swallow me.

I just gave her a nervous smile and Reyansh pulled a chair beside him.
His mother was constantly looking at me with calculating eyes all the while I sat on the chair.

Reyansh was adjusting my dress as I sat and I was just glaring at him inside my head.

This is not the time to be cutesy and shit!

He smiled at me as if everything was very normal and his mother was not looking at me as If I am going to eat her son.

"Ohh don't give her that look. The one girl who decided to finally tolerate my son will also run away." Mr. Khanna said to his wife and I just sat there not knowing what to say or do.

I'm going to kill Reyansh!

"What? I am not giving her any looks." She said shrugging and all of these girls were giggling.

Ohh these troublemaker sisters of his.

"Ohh my god, mom! You're scaring the poor girl. Naira, don't be nervous." Neena said and maybe she thought it helped but it definitely didn't.

I am a nervous wreck right now!

What am I even scared of?

Now I definitely know how is Reyansh always glaring when his dad is always smiley.
It is from his mom, ofcourse!

"Mom, she is Naira Datta— Reyansh started but his Dad interrupted him saying,

"The love of his life." His dad completed and I coughed to cover my laugh.

"Are you done, Dad? Or will you let me— he again started but this time Sanchi interrupted him,

"No, I have a better one Dad. She is Naira Datta your soon to be daughter-in-law." She said grinning and this time I really choke on my spit and started coughing.

Kill me, today!

He started rubbing my back and gave me water.

"I think every one of you should shut up." His mom said and after some time I stopped coughing.

"I am Rakhi Khanna. His mother ofcourse and I know that everyone seems to be ignoring the fact here that you are already married to someone else." She said.

The most dreaded part!

"Mom." Reyansh glared and she shut him up with a glare.

"Drop the act now." Mr. Khanna said nudging her shoulder while he chuckled.

"Ohh god! I was trying to be a strict one but you guys make it soo difficult." She groaned and then smiled at me.

"Don't worry, I am not going to eat you. My daughters are not scared of me, atleast someone should be!" She said whining and everyone laughed.

Thank God!
I thought I was in for some drama!

"You guys are a lot of drama and I don't want to deal with it now." Reyansh said rolling his eyes and standing up from his chair he forwarded his hand before me.

"Come with me, before they make you go crazy." He said and I chuckled giving my hand in his.

"If the media gets a hold of any picture like this we both are doomed." He said chuckling and gestured towards the dance floor.

"I think they hate me, the shit they write about me!" I said groaning and he pulled me on the dance floor.

"That's their job, Naira." He said slipping his hand around my waist and pulling me immensely close to him.

"And I think they will do their job tonight If we keep doing this." I said giggling as I encircled my arms around his neck.

"I hate how Shlok looks at you like you are his and I hate how people recognise you as his wife." He said with his jaw clenched as we both were swaying to the music.

"You should block everything around you, like I do." I whispered in his ear and his hold tightened.

"You don't know how I want to kiss the hell out of you right now. I want to claim how you are mine to all of these people and shut their mouth for once." He said and I smiled.

The idea is tempting!
Very tempting.

"Do you think we can handle the after effect?" I asked and he twirled me.
Pulling me towards him so that my back was glued to his front he slid his hand on my belly.

Ahhh! These butterflies!

I closed my eyes and he whispered,
"I'll handle everything. Every problem will have to go through me first to reach you."

I turned around snaking both my hands around his neck.

"Kiss me." I said lowly and he looked at me wide eyed.

"Naira, do not tempt me—- He started but I shushed him with my finger on his lips.

"Offer lasts for very few seconds. Kiss me and tell everyone that I belong to no one but you. Create a full fledged scandal so that there will be no Me and Shlok in any of the magzines to— I was saying but he interrupted me by his lips on mine.

My heaven!

The kiss was soo gentle yet so passionate.
We were pouring all our emotions in that one kiss.

In that moment I realised,
I'd give up everything for this man standing right before holding me like I am the most precious thing for him.

Without him there is no me,
He is my destiny,
My home,
My truth,
My strength,
My world!

When we broke apart there were obviously pictures being clicked, people gossiping, some were smiling and giggling some were judging.

But I didn't care as long as I had him!
—————————————————————

Sooo guys!
Everything is going smooth since a long time no?

Time for some twist😈

What is the fun without some drama?😂

Get ready for some drama in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 61K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
302K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
254K 15.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...