What if... (Dekuverse)

By JJingJJong

After the events of the school festival, class 1A was in class until they were transported somewhere to face... More

Prologue
Unwanted Power
The Masked Truth
Detective Deku
Toga's Bounty
Memes Pt. 1
Deku's Love Consultation (LGTBQ+)
Attack on Titan (Not the Anime)
Dragon of Class 1A
Strings
Fan Art Pt.1
The Masked Truth Pt.2
Caretaker
Model
Experiment 597
Family Photos Pt. 1
Opposite World
Class
Specter
Experiment 597 Pt.2
Embarrassing Images Pt.1
Part-timer (Dancer) [16+?]
Betrayal
Origins
Elements of Life
Embarrassing Images Pt.2
Final Mission Pt. 1
Experiment 597 Pt.3 (1/2)
A New Mission(Not related to Final Mission)
Let's play a Game
Memes Pt. 2
Final Mission Pt. 2
Fake
Origins Pt.2
L.O.V. 1/2
Family Photos Pt.2 + Possible Photos
L.O.V. 2/2
Nightmare
Festival Cafe
Family Photos Pt.3
Different Career Path

Vigilante Symbol

7.2K 93 53
By JJingJJong

Emi can be seen struggling to hold it in as knew what was going to happen next when the other Rumi and Tatsuma meet the crossdressing Izuku, and the thought of their faces turning red was something too priceless to imagine, making her excited for the next time when they revisit this universe.

"That was........quite something." Uraraka proclaimed happily as she crossed both her arms.

Izuku looks over at her, only to be surprised by the sudden blood fall coming from Uraraka's nose. "U-Ura-raka. Are you okay?" Izuku asks with concern, getting Uraraka's attention, remaining oblivious to the downpour of blood coming out of her nose.

"What's wrong Deku?' she asks, still having a delighted smile on her face. Izuku pointed to the nosebleed she was having, coming to an embarrassing shock for her as she quickly turned around to stop the bleeding.

While Izuku's concerns were towards Uraraka, a few other girls were having a similar reaction as their minds were filled with bubbly thoughts of crossdressing Izuku.

"What an enjoyable spectacle." Monoma said with glee, receiving confused looks from others, "How laughable how the men were easily subdued by the women of the class? That should never happen" he says with a smirk, making many of the female populace present irritated, as they were ready to beat a certain person up.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Yui questions, in a controlled manner, hiding her irritation behind her mask.

"That the class has no synergy." Monoma states proudly, shocking the female populace as they didn't expect that answer, "A class with no synergy and are only forced to obey others is doomed to fail. They may have the spotlight now, but soon, WE'LL BE THE ONES SHINING BRIGHTER THAN EVER!" Monoma shouted as he started laughing maniacally, making Itsuka sigh tiredly as she didn't even want to attempt to knock him out.

Monoma expected to be knocked out soon, but nothing came. He slowly looked around to see what was going on as he still cackled, seeing many women with a sigh of relief, causing Monoma to stop as he was confused about what was going on. "Why's no one knocking me out?" Monoma questions. As he looks around him, noticing how all of the male students in his class were no longer in their seats. Instead, he finds them huddled together in the back, with a scared look on their faces. "Why are you all the way over there?" Monoma questions with a puzzled look.

"You have no idea how lucky you were," Kuroiro said back to him, making Monoma even more confused. He thought for a moment about what he said earlier, taking in the information of the surrounding females having a relieved look on their faces and the scared look of his guy friends. That's when things slowly started clicking in as he realized he barely escaped the wrath of all women. This realization ticked him off as he thought his classmates would have thought better of him.

"Come on guys. I would bever say such things as men being superior to women or how women should only be following commands, not giving them! You know me better than that!" Monoma complains to his classmates, but they all evade eye contact as they really thought he was going to say something along the lines of how men shouldn't take orders from women. "Really?" Monoma said slightly dejected as he slumped over in his seat, leaving nothing but awkward silence in the air.

JJ then clears his throat to grasp everyone's attention. "Well then, I think that was a good universe for everyone," JJ says with the slightest bit of hope that it had appeased both AFO's and Nana's anger with the accidental filter setup.

"You're not Scott free from this boy," Nana said to JJ, making him gulp nervously as he started having cold sweats.

"Ne-Next universe," JJ says with a stutter as he snaps his fingers for the next roll.

The characters above the screen started morphing into different characters, each taking a new shape before re-morphing again. It took 10 seconds until the letters above the screen stopped morphing and then spelled out, "Vigilante Symbol"

"Vigilante? Those wannabes who are nothing but failed heroes?" Katsuki criticized as he doesn't like vigilantes or villains, and most heroes, practically anyone.

"Not all vigilantes are bad. Some may be misguided but show the capabilities of a true hero. So with the right procedure, they can be recognized as an official hero." Nezu commented as he is aware of the many vigilantes in Japan.

"Sounds like you're domesticating heroes to me." Spinner said back to Nezu, criticizing the point of being a hero has been lost to society, making it only a job now.

"Vigilantes shouldn't even exist," Aizawa complained as he had to deal with them every month when he's on patrol at night.

"Well let's watch to see if this would change your mind," JJ announced as he started the universe.

The scene opens up to a downward view of all the tall buildings in Tokyo. As it shows people going about with their lives, soon, a green blur goes past above them as it momentarily stops to reveal a human figure, shooting something from its wrist as it resumes its swinging.

"Is that Sero?" Kirishima questions as the usage of white string coming out of the arms seemed very similar to Sero's.

"No, it's not. But funny enough, Sero's powers originated from this hero's powers, well, not this character specifically, another version of this character though as the creator of your universe loved this character." JJ answered back to him.

"My life is a lie? I'm a fake?" Sero questions as he refuses to believe that he was only based on another character, not his own person.

"To be fair, there is literally an infinite amount of people with powers like yours, some of them are either clones, from a different timeline, or alternate universes. Quite honestly, I wouldn't even be surprised if you were the alternate version of your universe." JJ says back to him, causing him to spiral into a larger dilemma as he starts questioning his own existence.

"Great, now you broke him!" Katsuki yells out while his friends tried comforting Sero.

Soon, a large heatwave overcame the citizens as Endeavour came blasting through, trying to catch up with the green thing.

"Stop Vigilante! Using a quirk in public without a license is against the law. And accounting for many other unlawful hero works, you're under arrest." Endeavor yells out as he continues increasing his speed.

"Did you really think that would work? Just say their crimes and hope that would comply?" Natsuo questions, taking any chance he could get to pick at his old man.

"Criminals have the right to know what they did wrong before I can enact justice upon them. If they further resist, that only adds on to their crimes." Enji said back to his son in a stern voice.

'That would be such a relief for a certain world I know for the law enforcement to do so that the suspect in question knows what they said is right or wrong, that way they could prove their innocence rather than get falsely accused.' JJ thought to himself as he was really sick with that world.

"I bet no matter what crime they did, you would still beat them up." Dabi criticized.

"If they're a danger to the people, I would do everything I can to stop them," Enji said back to him.

'Then why didn't you stop yourself if you were a danger to your family.' Dabi thinks to himself, still criticizing Enji.

Endeavor is able to immediately catch up to the green figure, but the figure was able to outmaneuver him as the figure shoots off in another direction and quickly pulls away before the figure gets caught.

"Hey now Endeavor, no need to get so heated about it. I can see the fire in your eyes from a kilometer away." The figure yells out as the camera gets a better look at the figure as it reveals a green-suited person with spider-like designs on their costume.

(With this suit)

(With this build)

(Credits to whoever made these as I do not know. These come from google images.)

"Hah! The little listener got some jokes!" Hizashi yelled out as he approves some comedic relief, especially around stern characters, like a certain friend he knows, where he then stares at him.

"The day when I laugh at your jokes is the day when I have lost my mind," Aizawa said back to him without breaking focus from the screen.

Hizashi only looked further back at Aizawa, and Emi did the same as they soon made eye contact with each other. Hizashi gave a subtle nod, to which Emi responded back with another subtle nod as she soon straighten herself up, acting her usual, as she quickly activated her quirk on Aizawa.

Aizawa can be seen in shock as he's trying to hold in his laughter. He soon looks towards Emi, as she eeps, knowing what's going to happen next. He activated his quirk, glaring down at Emi, shutting down her quirk.

"You know the punishment for forcing me to laugh, right?" Aizawa questions.

"Ye-Yes." She replies meekly as she slowly curls up into a ball.

Aizawa turned off his quirk and started cracking his fingers as he hasn't done this punishment in a long time. His fingers crept closer to her as she prepared for the worst. He began tickling her on the sides as she laughed out loud uncontrollably, trying to push him back. Aizawa was annoyed by that so he momentarily stopped tickling her as he grabbed his scarf and tied her wrists to her back with it. He then resumed tickling her as she had no way to resist, all while he remained unfazed. Hizashi could only look at what was going on, feeling guilty he led Emi into this.

"That's too cruel," Mina commented as being restrained and tickled is an experience she hated the most in middle school.

"St-Stahp! Th-That's enough!" Emi shouted in between laughs, wiggling her body around, trying to evade the tickles in any way she could.

"You try forcing me to laugh, I'll force you to laugh instead," Aizawa said in a monotone voice with a smirk at the end.

The punishment lasted for a minute before he had stopped tickling her. He untied her and sat back in his seat as if nothing had happened, leaving Emi exhausted and out of breath from laughing too much.

"Well then. I should resume the universe." JJ said out loud as he had paused it so that Aizawa and Emi wouldn't miss too much.

Endeavor was annoyed with the masked vigilante as it's been weeks since he made his appearance, yet no hero has managed to capture him yet. But he was especially annoyed with all the puns the vigilante made as it was irritating to hear.

The vigilante only laughed it off as they continued outmaneuvering Endeavor with sharp turns, going through tight spaces, and through well-populated areas, all areas that Endeavor couldn't go through easily without causing damage and harm.

"That guy got the moves," Rumi said out loud as she was impressed with his evading abilities but also disappointed with how they don't confront Endeavour themself in a head-to-head battle.

The chase went on for about 5 minutes before Endeavor had completely lost him after the vigilante made one sharp turn, around a building, and seemingly disappeared out of sight.

"ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Endeavor yells out that even he wasn't able to catch the annoying pest. He soon flew back to his headquarters, infuriated.

The scene soon changes to the green figure as he happily writes in a notebook while having headphones on, sitting on the edge of a building. The camera angle soon changes to the figure's notebook, as it reveals a quick sketch of Endeavor, with notes written all over the page.

"Well. At least we know who this guy is. It's obviously Midoriya" Kaminari said confidently, thinking he's not the dumb one this time.

Jirou slowly turned her head to Kaminari in disbelief, "Really?" she questions, "You just figuring that out now?"

"What?" Kaminari questions, "There's no way you could have figured that out that fast." he says back to her.

"The universes are all related to Midoriya-san. They're wearing that much green for their costume. Who else would be in that suit einstein?" Jirou says in serious disbelief as Kaminari stopped to ponder to himself.

"Tssssuuuuyyyuuuu?" Kaminari slowly questions, making Jirou face palm and leaning against her seat, not ready to deal with stupidity right now.

"Well!" The figure yelled out as he closed his notebook and stood up from the edge, "I think it's time to call it a-" the figure was about to finish, right until they heard an explosion about a kilometer away, causing them to momentarily pause as they look at the smoke emanating from the building. "I spoke too soon," they said depressingly as they raised their arm and shot a string-like substance from their wrist. "Well! Crime never rests, so neither should I!" They said in a chipper mood as they grabbed onto the string as they soon stepped off from the building, swinging front the string.

The scene soon changes to the origin of the explosion. People can be seen knocked out on the ground while masked robbers can be seen looting the place. One who looks similar to a gorilla, another with short stature, one with a dilophosaurus head, and the last one with goat legs and horns on its head. They were all seen carrying duffle bags, each strapped to their shoulder.

"What a bunch of morons!" Katsuki yells out, "If you're doing crime, hide any distinguishing features that could tell you apart in a crowd, otherwise, how are you going to return to a normal life!" he called out.

"Then what would you recommend?" Mina said offended by this statement, as Sero agreed with her, Shoji being silent, but also silently agreed, Ojiro....... there was Ojiro.

"ANYTHING BUT TIGHTS AND A DAMM DOMINO MASK!" Katsuki yelled out as their robbery outfits were too ridiculous, "Wear a helmet, wear baggy clothing, wear anything that doesn't define your body or show too much skin that may distinguish you too much.

'I still don't understand how people don't recognize a certain someone when the only difference is them wearing their glasses.' JJ thought to himself as he thinks the idea of having a civilian identity is laughable for some heroes in other universes.

"And what about the heroes? You just described nearly every hero's costume." Dabi said annoyed as it'll be hard to find effective outfits that'll also hide his scars, not that he had any thoughts of hiding his scars as he wants to be known, how he wants to be ingrained into people's memory, something that can't be forgotten, to make someone never forget for what they have done.

"Heroes are praised while villains are persecuted. If you're going to be a villain, it's either all in, or leave a way out for yourself." Katsuki said back to him.

"What happens if there is no way out?" AFO questions, gathering attention to himself. He then leans forward with his hands clasped together.

"What happens if they're permanently labeled as a villain, no matter what they do? What if being a villain is a better life than normal society? What happens if there is nothing to return to? What if the world they want to return to never existed? That the world they want, is something objectified by those with power, which cascades to the public, leading to only slander to that person?" AFO questions as with each one, his anger slowly rises.

Katsuki was left speechless as he didn't know how to respond. "Now, Now" Nezu speaks out, "We aren't at school, so no need to question the students right now," he says to AFO, trying to defuse the situation.

AFO responded by grunting as he stood up straight and crossed his arms. "Though, this might be a good essay question for the students to write about when we get back," Nezu said out loud, making all the UA students groan.

"Come on! The closest hero will be here any minute now!" The one with goat legs yelled out as the others quickly followed behind.

As they were soon making their way out, they could hear laughter echoing through the building.

"Man! It's funny how much you underestimate the hero association's distribution of heroes through the country!" A familiar voice yelled out as they all looked around from where the voice was coming from.

Soon, the man with the gorilla build burst out laughing as he fell to the ground, holding his stomach as he struggles from holding it in.

"It's Miss Joke!" the one with the short stature yelled out loud as the camera panned over to Miss Joke as she leaned against one of the pillars with a smirk on her face, as it was hidden behind the gas mask.

"OOH! I'm in this one Eraser!" Emi yells out as she began shaking him, trying to get his attention to the screen.

Aizawa was getting irritated that he has to see a universe with Emi in it, especially with her own scene. He could only sigh as he rubs his forehead, getting tired already. He then realizes that nearly all-female appearances were those in a relationship with Izuku, whether it is familial or loving. He froze, thinking to himself whether this universe will be either familial or loving. He leaned forward, eyes glued to the screen, glaring, not admitting to his jealousy if it would be the latter rather than the former.

"Jeez Eraser. Are you that upset with my appearance?" Emi jokingly asks, but she was only ignored as Aizawa's eyes were glued to the screen, making her laughter slowly die out as she looks back to the screen.

"That's me! So nice to meet a fan!" She yells in a chipper mood.

"Shut up bitch!" the one with the short stature yelled out loud as he soon curled up into a ball, and the one with the goat legs soon kicked him towards Miss Joke.

The man was launched like a cannon as Miss Joke quickly evaded, surprised by the power of the kick, but once she dodged, she looked back to the robber who was kicked, only to be bounced off from the wall and relaunched back at her.

She quickly rolled away as the man continued bouncing all over the place.

"You know, this wasn't really planned out for you guys!" she called out as she used her quirk to quickly incapacitate the robbers, which quickly took effect on the man who was bouncing around as they had lost their composure, losing their form and was flying towards Miss Joke, only to be knocked out with her brass knuckles. "I mean," as she quickly started laughing to herself, "Wh-What if you did s-succeed? Yo-You would be plenty recognizable with those quirks of yours!" she said while laughing at how stupid this idea was for them.

"SEE! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!" Katsuki called out, trying to prove a point.

"It's Miss Joke, she can't be taken seriously," Kan said back to him, which didn't go unheard by Emi, as she looked at him in shock at first, before she then crossed her arms and pouted, puffing her cheeks. Which then ended in giggles as she knew what Kan said was true as she jokes around too much.

"Shut up!" the one with the dinosaur-like head yelled out, keeping a safe distance as they soon spat something out of their mouth at her.

She swiftly dodges, with it barely grazing her, as the sludge landed on the floor behind her, burning through the ground and the graze also burning her. "Wow! That's some spit you got there. Can you spit any hot beats?" She asks as she soon giggles, irritating the robber more.

The room was silent, except for snickers coming from two distinct people. "Really?" was the collective thoughts of most of the audience as the joke wasn't even that funny, just dumb, but they then thought of who they were talking about and only continued watching the universe.

"Arrghhh!!" the robber yells out as they hissed and charged at her.

"Stop!" the one with the goat legs yelled out as he knew that she was purposefully annoying them to get them closer to her, but the other man didn't listen as they were blinded by rage, falling prey to her trap as he was soon within range of her quirk, quickly bursting into laughter as he was soon pummeled by Miss Joke as she continued laughing at how easily he fell for her trick.

Soon, it was just Miss Joke and the goat man, as she still laughed slowly, taking off the gas mask as she showed her big smile full of laughter towards the robber. Unfortunately, the robber didn't the see look of someone with giggles, but a demon, a cold ruthless monster.

'Scary!' were the thoughts of half the audience as the person they know to be full of giggles and laughter is now being viewed as a psychopath for how they could calmly laugh while beating someone up ruthlessly.

Emi glances over the students and notices many of them with concerned looks. She had wanted to correct them in how it's more of a psychological attack on the enemies but stopped as she thought it would be funnier for them to think of her as a psychopath and would run away when she smiles.

"What's wrong?" she questions, getting the student's attention, only to be met with the same smile as the one on the screen, causing them to quickly turn away, avoiding eye contact, making Emi giggle to herself as this was too much fun for her.

'Ah yes. Scaring children. My favorite kind of comedy.' JJ thought to himself as he remembers a video he saw children unknowingly playing with spider eggs in a pool, and the terrorized screams after finding out what they were.

He screamed in terror, running the other way, clinging onto the bags for dear life, but his foot suddenly got caught in something and he soon fell to the ground. He quickly turned around to see what his foot got stuck in, but it appeared to be some kind of white substance. He tried removing it with his left arm, but another white substance was shot at him, sticking his hand to his foot, unable to move.

Before he could say anything else, his mouth was next to be closed shut by the same substance.

Miss Joke quickly looked around the place as there were no known heroes that use such gimmicks.

"Wow! Talk about a fantasy land." A voice yelled out of nowhere, causing Miss Joke to quickly turn around to the source, which is by where the trapped robber was at.

Miss Joke quickly giggled as she continued the conversation, "Yeah. A beastman, a dwarf, a lizardman, and a satyr." she added, understanding the joke the green masked was making, which made him smile, which to Miss Joke, was the rise in cheeks and the change of the eyes in the mask.

"Say, who might you be? I don't recognize you on being one of the new heroes on the roster?" she questions as she silently used her quirk to restrain him, knowing full well that he was the new vigilante who recently made his appearance a few weeks back after he saved a bus full of children by pulling the bus away from a villain that was charging through the streets, towards a pro-hero.

Although she was hesitant, there was no way to tell if they'll accidentally let someone die due to lack of training.

"If you want to be sneaky with your quirk. I recommend finding ways to corner your enemies so that the only way of escape is through you, which will get them caught in your quirk. Even though you may have already thought of that, try not to obviously walk towards me." the masked vigilante recommended, causing her to suddenly stop as she thought she had put off a friendly perception.

"You still didn't answer my question," she replied back, knowing it's going to be difficult to catch him as he's aware of her quirk and she heard the many times how he was able to avoid pro heroes, so the least she could do is gather information.

"Hmm. That's a good question." the masked vigilante questions as they soon pondered to themselves and tapped their foot, trying to figure out a name.

"The arachnid? No. Green Lynx? Nah. The Black Widow? Definitely not." The masked vigilante continued listing off other possible names, which made Miss Joke laugh out loud.

JJ looks to the readers as he nods to them, letting them know that one of the names is a direct nod to a character in the same universe that the green vigilante was based on, which to the audience, looked like he was nodding at nothing

"HaHaHa. Now I know you're no professional." Miss Joke commented as pro-heroes would have chosen their names before their debut. "And what's up with the spider names? I don't see you with six legs!" she commented once again as she started calming herself down.

"Spiders have 8 legs, not 6." the masked vigilante corrected her, "And the reason why it's relating to spiders is-" he momentarily stopped as his gaze became fixated on her, turning serious.

She didn't know what was going on, but he suddenly shot something out of his wrists in her direction. She was prepared to fight, but the shots missed her as the vigilante then slingshotted himself at her, causing her to quickly take cover as she thought she was being attacked.

But as she crouched down, she soon heard a loud grunt, confusing her, She looked back to where the sound came from to see that the gorilla man was awake and with his arms raised up. Miss Joke was surprised at how she wasn't aware of such a sneak attack and how the vigilante just saved her.

The gorilla man soon fell backward as the vigilante stood on top of him, looking down on him, letting go of the rope thing that was attached to the chest of the man he stood on.

Miss Joke was in awe at how quickly he reacted to the situation, but she also took notice of how close the vigilante was to her. Taking the chance, she quickly used her quirk to take him by surprise. The vigilante's face quickly shot up as they quickly leaped away from Miss Joke, outside of the range of her quirk, which surprised her as she thought for sure that he was distracted.

"Aww, man. And I thought we had something special. No one ever laughs at my jokes except for you." The vigilante whined out.

Kaminari could only nod as he found it so relatable to him, thinking to himself of when he found someone to laugh at his dumb jokes, they were special to him. He unconsciously glances at Jirou before his eyes returned to the screen.

"Sorry, but I got to follow protocols and turn you in." she says with a serious face, which didn't last long as she broke out into laughter, "Wow! I sounded so stiff! Like a certain someone I know." she laughed out loud.

"Yeah." the vigilante replied back with a small chuckle, "It was nice meeting you. And good job with distracting me long enough for backup to arrive." he retorted back as he started heading for the hole that was blown up by the robbers, "Better luck next time," he says as he shot something out of his wrist and made his way out.

Miss Joke was left standing there, with the laughter dying down, taking a look around the place, before she made her way outside to report what had happened. The screen then goes dark.

"Gotta say, I have to appreciate a vigilante that knows how to make others laugh," Takami said out loud while chilling in his seat.

"Yeah, and I especially like-" Kaminari was going to continue but JJ stopped him as he said that the universe wasn't over yet, making him focus back on the screen.

The screen changes to a meeting room, where many pro heroes can be seen, and at the bottom of the screen, it said three months later.

"I have called you all here to talk about a certain vigilante," Nezu calls out as he gets on top of the table from Aizawa's shoulders.

"Is it the green vigilante?" Endeavor questions as he was annoyed with having this kind of vigilante.

"You are correct. We need to figure out a way to subdue him before he causes more harm." Nezu answers back.

"MORE HARM?!" Miss Joke yells out in surprise as she stood up from her seat, "But he hasn't done any harm to anyone, in fact, he's been saving more lives than anything." she retorted back.

Aizawa only glared harder as Emi was being too protective of Izuku in this universe. Emi turned her head to check up on Aizawa, only to be surprised by how hard he was looking at the screen, something she has never seen from Aizawa as he normally had a complacent look.

'Wow. He's taking this universe seriously.' she thought to herself, not knowing that he was just secretly overprotective of her in the universe they were watching

"Although that may be true, it's the symbol he has established for himself." Aizawa intervened, "He's causing problems in society as he has put up a new kind of hope for people. Despite him not being a professional or licensed, it seems he has found his place among the populace, where people are already starting fan clubs, merchandise,-"

"And what's so bad about that? That's just a regular pro-hero. In fact, he's not even getting any money from this." she retorted back once again.

"Miss Joke. I'm aware of your frequent encounters with the vigilante, so it might not be questionable whether or not you've become fond of this vigilante. But now is not the time to put feelings into this." Nezu retorted back with a calm demeanor, making Miss Joke frustrated as she clenched her fist and slowly sat back in her seat.

"As I was saying, this vigilante has influenced the people to a degree that now there has been a rise in vigilante-related crimes. More unlicensed quirk usage, a rise in casualties, interference with a hero's work, among other incidents" Aizawa resumed as he took a look at his packet that had a chart related to the green vigilante, "Although he may not be directly involved, he's still responsible for this." Aizawa then finishes as he looks back at the other heroes.

"The plan is to subdue him and get him on track to be a professional-" Nezu was about to finish but Endeavour interrupted.

"YOU WANT TO MAKE HIM INTO A PROFESSIONAL HERO!" he yells out in shock and anger.

"Well yes. Such a promising hero shouldn't go to waste. It's only an issue of him doing hero work without a license is the main issue." Nezu said to Endeavor.

"He caused an unwanted revolution in society that the hero society has worked so hard to establish. If anything, he should be locked up in a cage with the keys thrown-" Endeavour yells out as he was displeased with Nezu's plan, but he suddenly felt weaker as his quirk was shut off, causing him to look back to Aizawa to see that he used his quirk on him.

"That's enough," Aizawa says in an annoyed and displeased mood, making Endeavour growl out in anger before he sat back in his seat, causing Aizawa to turn off his quirk.

"I still find it illogical to turn a vigilante into a hero. They still need to be judged and carry out their sentence. Even after doing their time, the development of the quirks has long been passed, making it difficult for them to efficiently use their quirk." Enji said out loud.

"Still. It's never too late to be a hero." Nezu countered with.

"This is why I hate the hero society. No true heroes out there. A true hero wouldn't need a license to save someone." Spinne mutters under his breath.

"Does anyone else have something to say?" Nezu questions. The room was silent. "Good. Now to start off the capabilities of this vigilante, thanks to Miss Joke's, we can determine" Nezu then continued giving the plan while Miss Joke had her head down as she clutched her fists tightly.

She started remembering what happened a month ago. It was after she had taken care of some bad guys in an alleyway with her quirk, just knocking out the last one with a good punch.

"I'm surprised they haven't figured out to not get close to you due to the nature of your quirk." A familiar voice called out, above Miss Joke, as she looked above to see a familiar figure as they were stuck against the wall.

"Well. If it isn't the Emerald Spider!" she says happily, having a strong opinion of him after hearing many other stories of how he doesn't only fight criminals, but also helps the people with the smallest things, like helping people find their lost pets, helping the elderly cross the street and many other things.

"Hey now, that's what the news calls me. I still haven't figured out what name to go by," he says as he jumps off from the wall and lands in front of her, knowing that before she could use her quirk, he can immediately get away, outside of her range.

"I'd say stick with it. Once the public decides on something, it's best to comply with it. Why do you think my honey hates the media so much?" she says back to the vigilante.

"You're not married to Eraserhead." The Emerald Spider says back to her, already used to Miss Joke's creed to get Eraserhead to laugh at her jokes and to get married to him, causing her to spew out in laughter. She did some thigh slaps, trying to laugh off the pain.

"And what about you? With how often I see you, I'd have to assume that you have no relationships yourself as you're not using any of your free time with them" she retorted back to him.

"You just remind me of someone is all," he replied back.

"Oh who?" she says with piqued interest, "Your best friend? Your classmate? Your lover?" she says the last part with a smirk as she started nudging him in a mocking way, causing him to laugh in turn.

Aizawa inhaled deeply as he was field by jealously, standing up straight, ready to strangle a certain someone out. But after another quick inhale, he soon fell into a deep slumber, sleeping on top of his seat.

"Nothing like the jealousy of a man to make them deranged," Nemuri muttered as it was seen that she slightly tore her suit to use her quirk, also noticing the other staff members around her also knocked out. "Oops! Sorry guys," she says, quickly apologizing, only to fall on deaf ears as they were all sleeping.

"I don't think there is a need for an apology," Emi says to her, with her gas mask on as she, fortunately, saw Nemuri tearing her suit beforehand. "Besides, none of them will remember it," she added.

She then took a look around, having a devious thought.

"Want to draw on their faces?" Emi questions, to which Nemrui nodded excitedly as Emi handed her a marker, embarking on their artistic journey.

"No. You're too immature for me to think of as a lover." which caused her to spew out laughter again as she got burned.

He went silent for a bit before he spoke again. "You remind me of family." he finally said back to her in a sad tone, causing her to raise concerns.

"Family? What about your actual family?" she says to him as she got closer to him, not to use her quirk on him and subdue him, but with concerns for him.

She always knew he was younger than her but she wasn't sure by how much as she never got to see his face and his stature was similar to a young adult.

"I need to-" The vigilante was about to leave, but he felt a sharp pain in his chest as he quickly fell to the ground.

"Hey, are you alright!" Miss Joke yells out as she quickly came to his aide as started coughing.

She noticed how blood has started leaking through the mouth area of his mask, causing her to quickly rip it off before he suffocates and put him on his side. She didn't care for his identity as her main concerns were for him.

He continued coughing up blood for about five minutes before it stopped. She quickly placed him on his back to see what was the issue. When she did, she was a boy with pale skin, eye bags, green hair with black highlights, and freckles in the shape of a diamond.

Many of the audience members were in shock to see the current state that Izuku was in.

"Wh-What happened to him?" Uraraka questions.

"I-It looks like anemia." Momo analyzed as she takes note of the earlier symptom of Izuku puking out blood, and based on possible frequent occurrence, lack of blood resulted in paler skin.

"Why isn't he going to a hospital?!" AFO yells out in frustration.

'Poor? Oh, wait, no. That applies to America.' JJ thought to himself as he looks at a certain universe, 'STOP THE MONOPOLY ALREADY! I know that humans are fueled by greed, but yeesh, U.S., it's too much!' JJ yells inside of his head.

She was surprised at how young the vigilante was, but the realization had to wait she quickly pulled out her phone as he was in terrible condition, but her arm was grabbed before she could dial the number.

"No....Police.......No......Ambulance." he says weakly.

"Look at you! Can you say with confidence that you're fine," she says back to him as she tried pulling her arm away but he wouldn't let go of his grip.

"There's...nothing...you....can...do," he says back to her as he slowly got back up.

"Then tell me what's wrong so I can understand why I shouldn't," she says back to him, thinking he's just worried about going to jail for vigilantism.

"Radiation poisoning," he says to her, shocking her. She clearly had more questions she wanted to ask but the vigilante raised his hand to stop her from speaking. "I was quirkless, well, still am quirkless." he says to her, making her confused, "I wanted to be a hero but people said that I couldn't be a hero without a quirk, so I was bullied a lot for that." this made Miss Joke downhearted to hear, "I wanted to figure out ways to simulate powers without quirks, so I visited a research facility that studied genetics. Although I wasn't allowed in any of the private research, I still took the public tour. They displayed various experiments, one of them being how splicing genes can get better characteristics within the animal. All were behind glass cases as they were radioactive, except for one."

"A spider?" Miss Joke questions, to which he nodded to.

"No one knew where it was, so they had to quickly evacuate the building, but I guess I was too late. Before I knew it, I saw a bite mark on my left hand when I got home. The next day after, I noticed that had powers that of an enhanced spider. Super speed, super strength, super reflexes, super durability, wall-crawling, heightened senses, shooting webs, a spider-sense-"

" A spider-sense?" Miss Joke questions as she chuckles a bit.

"Yeah. I don't know what else to call it but what it does is that allows me to sense oncoming nearby danger," she says back to her, which explained to her how he was able to avoid her before she could use her quirk on him. "And probably the most important thing that's kept me alive for so long, a healing factor." he momentarily stops speaking to catch his breath.

"This still doesn't explain the radiation poisoning," she says back to him.

"I guess over time, the radiation from the spider manifested itself within me the more I used my abilities. If I keep going at this rate, I may have 2, maybe 1 year left to live," he says to her, which came out as a big shock to her.

Nana could only frown at this.

"AGAIN! My grandson is suffering!" she yells out, filled with anger and despair. She then looks at JJ, "Why are you showing us this?!" she questions.

"To be fair, this is the curse of being a spiderman. Always sacrificing, suffering, losing, only to persevere to the end to continue on." JJ says back to her, which did not satisfy her as she was filled with rage and launched at JJ, but JJ only snapped his fingers to make her disappear. "Well, it's safe to assume she needs a break," JJ says as he turns to the audience.

They could only act terrified as they forgot that JJ was essentially a god and he only allows others to beat him up. Making them reevaluate how powerful JJ truly is.

'Aw man. There goes my meek-looking image.' JJ complains as he was able to read the thoughts of everyone in the room.

"Why don't you quit?! What would your family say if-" but she was interrupted again.

"There's no one for me. All gone," he says to her, shocking her even more. "And I can't quit. It's been my dream to be a hero. And even if I do quit, that'll just prolong the inevitable. I'll still die a slow and painful death from radiation poisoning. If I'm going to die, either way, I would rather die as a hero"

That last statement only hurt her more. She couldn't believe someone so young has already accepted death, that someone had to go through so much suffering. She wanted him to get help but knows he wouldn't agree and would only fight against it.

"I need to go. I can't stay here," he says slightly energized as he partially recovered thanks to his healing factor.

"Rest." Miss Joke says back to him as she could see how tired his eyes were as she quickly grabbed his wrist.

"I don't have anywhere to rest," he says back to her, making her only feel more pain for him.

"Then just rest on my shoulder." she says back to him, where she soon saw the hesitation in his eyes, "Rest now, or else I'm telling the hero association about your physical description," she says in a threatening tone.

The vigilante only sighs as he sat right next to her, placing his head on her shoulder. "Fifteen minutes!" he says, to which she hummed yes.

After about a minute, she can feel him snoring already. She brushes his hair back to get a better look at his face. The person whom she acknowledges to be a true hero was only just a kid. She chuckles at the thought of how a kid is more heroic than many other heroes she knows.

'I'll protect you.' She thought to herself as she was determined to do everything she could for this child.

The scene changes back to the meeting room, where most of the other pro-heroes had left while Miss Joke was still looking at the ground.

"You okay?" Aizawa asks Miss Joke, surprising her as she wasn't aware of his presence. "Meetings over," he says in a monotone voice.

Miss Joke quickly calms herself as she then smiles, "Peachy! Wish I could say the same thing about our future. Come on Eraser, just marry-"

"No." Aizawa immediately answers, causing her to spew out laughter as this was another rejection by him.

After calming down, she soon stood up and made her way out the door, but before she did, Aizawa said something to her.

"If you're worried about that vigilante, don't be. After they're captured, even though they should have done it in the first place, they'll be taking hero courses and exams, and after a few years, they'll be able to go out as a pro-hero," he says monotone.

Miss Joke only looks back as she nods with a smile as she soon exited the room.

'But he doesn't have years left.' she thought to herself as she marched off.

The screen now fades to black.

A/N:

Hey guys, I'm back after a long 5-month break. Sorry if the story sounds kind of detachable from the previous parts as it's been 5-months, so I forgot most of the storyline of the audience. I had intended to take only a month's break but lost time and motivation as more work piled onto me as I was nearing the end of my school year. I would also say that there won't be a fixed publishing schedule per se as I still don't feel like writing, but still wanted to share my ideas with you. Also to note, Miss Joke is definitely not a love interest of Izuku, but more of a parental figure for him, as Tony Stark or Aunt May. Anyway, thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 74 6
In between the infinite dimensions of the dekuverse, is found a 16 year old boy filled with so much power to do anything he desires, however due to...
151K 1.2K 12
A mysterious being with weird abilities decides to show 1-A and others the multiverse surrounding Midoriya and even some others. Read as they watch m...
3.2K 76 5
The entire Class 1A and 1B alongside thier Teachers and Many Pro Heroes alongside the Big 3 of UA are brought to a unknown place by Mysterious Extra...
425K 5.1K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...