La Reina - Alexia Putellas

By juliendrf

A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. πŸ… #1 Alexia οΏ½... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Thank you
46.
47. Bonus Chapter
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON

9.

8.1K 208 27
By juliendrf

Erin's mind goes blank.

The doctor, as well as Martha next to her jump up and run onto the field, Erin follows closely behind when she just sees Alexia on the ground, holding onto her thigh.

It was the left thigh. The leg they've been working on for the last week.

The captain was laying on her side, holding onto her leg with a painful expression on her face, keeping her eyes shut as the doctor and therapists arrive.

The doctor gets out some ice packs while Erin and Martha kneel beside the athlete, the blonde holding onto Alexia's thigh while she searches with her fingers for the source of the pain.

"Ale, what happened?", Martha asks, holding onto the athletes foot so she would keep her leg still while Erin was doing some tests.

"That stupid asshole just fouled me from behind. I felt a sharp pain in the thigh, exactly were it hurt in training", Alexia worries, rolling onto her back when she feels her eyes watering from the pain.

"It's okay, Alexia. Relax", Erin says, quickly looking towards Alexia's face which was hidden behind her hands, while she carefully touches the athletes thigh, trying to find the origin of the pain.

"Shit", Alexia murmurs, her palm still over her face when Erin has found the spot. In the same second the referee arrives, asking the team if they are able to leave the pitch.

"It's good news. The muscle is fine, it's just the panic", Erin says, relieved that the captain was going to be okay.

But Alexia still lays there, her hands over her face when Martha brushes over the woman's hair, making her look at her with those watery eyes.

"Drink something, Ale. We'll get off the pitch and make some more tests with your leg. How does that sound?", Martha asks, stretching out her hand for the captain to take but Alexia was still laying there.

"I have to play. Just one more minute and I'm back on that pitch", Alexia says, slowly sitting up as she drink up, when Martha and Erin share an worried look.

"You need a break, Alexia", Erin murmurs, worried that the athlete will have more problems afterwards when she's not making a break now.

"But I have to play", Alexia says, now looking into Erin's blue eyes with her watery ones when the blonde helps her stand by pulling the captain up.

"It's just a friendly. It's important that you're ready for the season", Erin says, her voice now a lot more firm when Alexia gets that the therapist was right.

Erin and Martha help Alexia stumble off the pitch so that the game could continue, when she sits down on the side line again.

"I don't want this", Alexia cries again, worried that she wouldn't be able to play for the next weeks. She leans back, resting her hands on the grass when she looks up at Erin, not trying to hide her red face anymore.

"Alexia, listen", Erin says as she kneels beside the player, resting her palm onto the captains leg.

"You'll be okay. Get some rest and we'll start with the therapy later that day. And tomorrow you will be back in training. But for now, you need some rest, okay?", Erin smiles.

"Okay", Alexia says, her voice still a little shaky when she looks at her own leg worried, brushing with her fingers over the muscles that were hurting so much.

Erin stands up slowly, stretching her hand out for Alexia to grab and when the athlete does, the therapist pulls the woman up with a smile on her face.

„See, everything fine", Erin smiles when the athlete was now standing in front of her, still a little wobbly on her legs when Erin puts the captains arm around her shoulders, helping her walk back to the locker room to do some more tests.

„Thank you", Alexia says while she concentrates in her walk, doing small steps after the other, trying to relax her leg.

"What for?", Erin asks, her eyes on the captain the whole time as they make their way to the locker room.

"For helping me calm down this quick. Even if I'm still worried", Alexia says, looking up to her teammates to see the sad looks on their faces, as they continue their game.

"At least you can spend more time with me, now", Erin chuckles dryly as she leads the captain back inside, immediately wanting to start with the therapy so the Alexia could be back on the pitch tomorrow morning.

"That's a consolation. But don't think I did it on purpose", Alexia chuckles, stumbling towards the therapy bench in the locker room before Erin helps her to lay on it.

Martha and the doctor went back towards the bench, preparing to help if someone else got hurt in this game. But hopefully it would be quiet from now on.

"Okay, I'll just do some tests and massage that muscle. You just need to breathe, okay?", Erin says, walking around the therapy bench as she carefully touches the strong muscle on Alexia's leg.

"That's very hard, you know", Alexia says, her eyes studying the therapists face when she puts her arms behind her head, trying to calm down her breath which was hard because of the blondes presence.

"Just breathe", Erin whispers, now looking at Alexia who closes her eyes, doing her best to breath the way the therapist was, when the blonde moves her leg in different directions.

"I can't believe she fouled me like this. You never go from behind because it's always hurting someone", Alexia murmurs under her breath, when the movements Erin does slightly hurt.

"You're right. I would really like to kick her ass for hurting you", Erin simply says, concentrated on her work when she didn't even see the lovely expression Alexia was looking at her with.

"You want to protect me?", Alexia asks, as Erin turns towards her with a blush on her face.

"I guess so", Erin shrugs, her lips forming a small smile when she remembers last night. It was like Alexia was reading her mind.

"I was really sad when Martha got into that room, yesterday. I was eager to know where this would've been going", Alexia suddenly states and Erin was again amazed by the woman's confidence. She wasn't sure where she was getting it from, since she was so nervous and unsure at the beginning.

But Erin liked that flirt. Very much, tho.

"I think I know what would've happened", Erin says, trying to hide the smirk on her face as she was challenging herself not to look up from her own hands on the athletes thigh.

"What would've happened?", Alexia pushes, a light smirk on her face when she looks up the ceiling, not really sure what to concentrate on.

The conversation. The therapists presence. The strong heartbeat. The pain on her leg. Those cold hands on her soft skin. The movements Erin was doing.

It was hard to just concentrate on one thing when feeling so overwhelmed. Alexia was again very intimidated by the blonde, not sure where exactly she had taken that confidence from.

"I think we would've kissed. And the rest would've been your decision", Erin says, her voice small when Alexia feels her stomach tighten at those words.

"How far did you want it to go?", Alexia asks, her voice a little shaky, since this sort of conversation was still new for her. It was like she couldn't control it.

"As far as you'd liked", Erin says, still not looking at the athlete when she now starts to massage Alexia's leg, trying to loosen the tension that was still on her muscles.

"And what if I had chosen to go 'this' far?", Alexia asks, her voice now even more shaky when she searches for the blondes blue eyes, when they suddenly lock with the hazel ones.

Erin stops her actions and takes her time to look at that beautiful woman that was laying there on that therapy bench in the locker room.

"Then I would've enjoyed it", Erin answers, her voice more calm than she expected it to be when Alexia's lips part slightly as she breathes nervously.

The athlete couldn't believe that she was having an conversation like this. Usually she was too nervous and unsure to talk about anything like this.

There was a moment of silence.

Those hazel eyes were deeply connected with those blue ones. Neither of them was sure what to do or what to say.

"You're really intimidating. I wish I would have the confidence to just... go for it", Alexia says, her voice a little shy when she looks back up at the ceiling.

"You don't have to be. Just being yourself is enough", Erin says, going on with the massage on the athletes leg, when she now goes to the inner side of the left thigh, working on that muscle.

Alexia inhales deeply, now concentrating on those cold fingers on her inner thigh, just centimeters away from her hip.

The captain didn't want to act unprofessional, but all she could think of in that moment was how Erin's hands felt on that soft skin. And she wondered what they feel like a little more upwards.

She was eager to find out.

The captain was curious.

Alexia's stomach tightens at that thought, her palms getting a little sweaty when the therapists hands put a little more pressure on that leg.

It was like the athlete forgot about the pain and was now just thinking about that blonde woman having her hands on her leg, so upward.

"What are you thinking about?", Erin asks, staring at the brown haired woman for some time now. Alexia takes a deep, shaky breath, feeling caught by that intimidating woman.

"I thought about you touching me", Alexia breathes, her voice small as she watches at the ceiling, not sure if this was a good time tell the truth.

Erin smiles, amazed by that woman's confidence as she continues with her massage, bending the captains knee when she lays the left leg bended on its side, showing off the inner muscles.

"And how do you imagine it to feel like?", Erin asks, deciding to just go for that direction in this conversation when she begins massaging the inner side of the knee, slowly working up the woman's leg on the inner side of the thigh.

Alexia takes a deep, shaky breath. She suddenly had a warm feeling between her legs, which was new for her.

"Breathtaking", Alexia stutters, keeping her eyes shut as she enjoys the therapists hands on her inner thigh, secretly begging that they would touch her where she just imagined.

"Anything else?", Erin asks, her eyes on the beautiful woman's face as she studies her expression. How it changes when Erin's cold fingertips got closer to her core. And how her face softens when she works down the thigh.

"Overwhelming", Alexia breathes, her voice so quiet Erin could barely hear it. You could hear that Alexia was nervous. But she still felt comfortable in the therapists presence, laying there all relaxed.

"And?", Erin asks further, liking the sound of Alexia describing her thoughts about the woman's touch.

"Hot", Alexia states, now resting on her elbows as she looks at Erin, whose eyes were on her legs, massaging the muscle she just felt that pain in.

But it wasn't about the injury anymore. It was about more than that.

"You already are...", Erin murmurs, her voice now quiet when she bends the players leg a little more, opening the hip further.

She didn't do this with any background. Maybe a little. She wanted to test out the athletes limits and tease her a little.

And that seemed to work because it was hard not to feel the heat that was coming from Alexia. That woman was burning under the therapists touch, even if she wasn't touching her.

"Ay dios mio. Eso es poco profesional", Alexia whispers just for herself when she lays onto her back again, turning her head so she was looking at Erin, whose eyes look confused.

"Can you translate for me, please?", Erin wonders when she presses into the muscle, finding a spot full of tension as she stays there.

"I said this is so unprofessional. I'm really sorry", Alexia chuckles, not sure what exactly she was referring to. The direction this conversation was going or the fact that she could feel a little wetness between her own legs.

But the captain couldn't help it.

"I don't care, actually. It's not like I'm complaining", Erin says with a light chuckle, amused over the captains nervousness when she stretches her hands out for Alexia to take.

The captain holds onto Erin's hands, letting the blonde pull her up in a swift move, when she now sits on the therapy bench, her legs hanging sideways from the bench as she faces the blonde.

"How do you feel?", Erin asks, standing in front of Alexia with her hands resting on the athletes legs, while the captains hands were holding onto the edge of the therapy bench.

"Much better but even more confused", Alexia chuckles dryly, her eyes scanning over Erin's body as the therapists hands start roaming slowly over the soft skin of Alexia's thighs.

"Did you mean all that?", Erin wonders, leaning slightly closer towards the captain when Alexia leans into the blonde, the therapists nose brushing the brown hair next to Alexia's ear.

"Did I mean what?", Alexia stutters, keeping her hands to herself when Erin's palms roam up her legs on the naked skin, gently touching the edge of the captains soccer shorts.

"That you wanna go for it?", Erin asks in a whisper, just for the captain to hear as she places a soft kiss on the woman's neck, just below her ear.

Alexia shivers under that new touch, feeling a little nervous about that question. Not uncomfortable, just unsure.

"I think so", Alexia stutters, slightly lifting her chin so Erin got better access to the athletes neck, the blondes lips hovering over the soft skin.

"You think?", Erin teases, pressing another gentle kiss just above the athletes collarbone, not moving her hands at all when she feels Alexia's breath hitch.

"I wanna go for it", Alexia whispers, her hands gripping the edge of the therapy bench so tight her knuckles were turning white. She was freaking nervous.

Erin smiles.

She takes her time, teasing the tanned woman's neck when she slowly makes her way towards Alexia's ear, taking a deep inhale which lets Alexia's arms break out in goosebumps.

"Then you should go for it", Erin whispers, her lips brushing the captains ear when the blonde leans back, locking her eyes with Alexia's when the captain brings her hands up to the therapists neck.

The therapist was waiting for Alexia to pull her in, because she didn't want to push her. The athlete should be the one making the first step.

And she was.

With a deep inhale Alexia tightens her grip around the blondes neck, taking a quick look at her lips before closing her eyes and pulling her in.

Their lips connect in a soft, unsure kiss.

It was short in the beginning. Unsure. Both of the woman feeling nervous when Erin's hand grabs onto the athletes waist firmly, holding her in place when she wedges herself between Alexia's legs, connecting their fronts together.

Erin takes control over the kiss, leading the nervous athlete when she stops for a second and then slightly parts her lips, brushing the tip of her tongue over Alexia's soft ones.

They felt incredible.

The captain mirrors the therapists actions and opens her mouth slightly, letting the blonde show her what an real kiss felt like.

She was so overwhelmed that she forgot to breath. Those soft lips connecting with hers in a kiss was so breathtaking and... hot, that Alexia shifts onto her seat.

After a few minutes Erin connects their lips for the last time into a soft kiss, before pulling away, pressing her forehead against Alexia's with a smile on her face, waiting for the athletes reaction.

"Wow", Alexia breathes, her hazel eyes looking up into Erin's when she tries to catch her breath.

"Really wow", Erin chuckles when her hands find Alexia's in the athletes lap, interlocking their fingers when they both just stand there, catching their breaths.

Alexia was even more overwhelmed than Erin.

It had taken her so long but it was absolutely worth it. This was one of the best feelings she ever experienced in her life.

"It was really worth waiting that long", Alexia chuckles, her cheeks blushing when she looks at Erin with a happy smile on her face.

"I'm happy to hear that", Erin chuckles, proud of herself that she could make this breathtaking woman speechless.

The therapist takes a step back, pulling the beautiful woman's hands with her as she helps Alexia to get off the bench. The Spanish stands up carefully, still afraid because of her injury, not trusting her thigh enough.

Erin gives her a quick smile when she goes towards the captains locker, getting some long joggers and an jacket to prevent the athlete from getting cold.

"Very courteous", Alexia chuckles, taking the clothes from the therapist, starting to change while the blonde waits for her.

"Can't help it", Erin smiles, waiting for the captain at the door as she watches her putting those clothes on, watching how Alexia was moving with her leg. Erin wanted to find out if it still hurt.

And she could see that the athlete was a little unsure, but in the end everything was fine. It wasn't some big issue so Erin was sure Alexia could be back on the pitch tomorrow.

"After you", Erin smiles when she holds the door open for Alexia to enter the hallway, as she stumbles in front of Erin who was following close behind.

"Thank you, Erin", Alexia smiles, turning towards the blonde, now walking beside her, as she grabs her hand and gives it a tight squeeze.

"What for? I just did my job", Erin chuckles dryly, eyes on that hazel ones as they get closer to the bench.

"You know what I mean", Alexia chuckles as well, when they step out on the pitch again, taking their seats at the bench, watching as the last minutes of the first half are getting played.

Austin makes his way to Alexia, taking a seat beside the captain who took her place at the very end of the row, alone.

"How are you feeling?", Austin worries, looking down the woman's leg, hoping that his captain was doing okay.

"It's alright, actually. Erin told me to not get back on the pitch until tomorrow, but I'll be fine", Alexia answers as both their eyes were drown to the ball, flying over the fiel from side to side.

"Such a perfectionist", Austin chuckles, nudging the players elbow when the brown haired woman just nods.

"You know I like doing things completely. Interrupting an game because of an injury isn't one of them", Alexia says, her voice sounding a little sad as she watches her teammates rocking the pitch, already 3 goals in front.

"It's good that you listened to what my sister said and didn't get back onto that pitch. You'll be back there soon enough", Austin simply says, his eyes still on the players while Alexia's head now turns towards him. His voice suddenly sounding... firm.

She wasn't quite sure what this conversation was about anymore. Alexia had the feeling they weren't talking about her injury anymore.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about, coach", Alexia murmurs, her voice getting a little unsure as she studies Austin's concentrated face.

"I know that you have your eyes on my sister, Ale. And I know she has hers on you, too", Austin states, still focused on the match when the forth official the sign, reading 2 minutes of extra time in the first half.

"And?", Alexia stutters, shifting on her seat because she was feeling apparently uncomfortable with the head coach beside her.

"Since I've known you your concentration was on yourself. On your team. On your skills. You were about winning, Alexia. Everything. Clear your mind and ask yourself what will change when you get involved with Erin", Austin says, sounding rough.

Alexia breathes slowly, trying to calm herself when she holds onto the seat she was sitting on, trying to find some stability.

"Is it because she's your sister?", the captain manages to ask, her voice so unsure and nervous, there was no chance that Austin couldn't feel it.

"It's because both of you. Believe me when I say I just want what's best for you, Ale. Think about what I've told you", Austin says, turning towards the captain when he folds his hands together, showing Alexia an short smile before he stands up just in time when the referee whistles for halftime.

Alexia couldn't move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 15.5K 70
A story of Alexia Putellas visiting the Barcelona Rehab Center after her knee injury. πŸ₯‡woso πŸ₯‡alexiaputellas πŸ₯‡ barcelona πŸ₯‡ putellas πŸ₯‡ la reina...
375K 14.6K 63
BOOK ONE OF THE HOLD ME CLOSE UNIVERSE Fleur de Voss is good at what she does. It shows from her caps for the Dutch national team, to the fact that B...
9.5K 347 11
Oh, Isabel certainly heard about La Reina. And of course, Isabel has a big reputation. Isabel Laporta is excited to finally have the chance to work a...
52.5K 2.3K 21
Would you believe if someone tells you that you will find the love of your life on a dating app? Me neither... But what if that really happen? Discov...