La Reina - Alexia Putellas

By juliendrf

A story about Alexia Putellas having some special connection with FC Barcelonas new therapist. šŸ… #1 Alexia ļæ½... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Thank you
46.
47. Bonus Chapter
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON
COMING SOON

6.

8.6K 211 18
By juliendrf

It was the next morning and when Erin's alarm was taking off at 5:30, she already had her eyes wide open.

She wasn't sure if she was nervous or excited. Probably both. Erin still couldn't believe that in just 30 minutes the Barcelona captain would pick her up to give her a ride at the airport.

Even if Erin knew it wasn't a date it somehow felt like it. She felt like back in her teenage years when she first fell in love.

But this already seemed more intense than everything Erin had experienced before and although her brother was still in the way the therapist was eager to find out where things with Alexia were going.

When her alarm went off again 5 minutes later the blonde quickly get up ans sprints towards the bathroom, now being a little more excited than before, suddenly feeling late.

She quickly puts on the Barcelona traveling outfit she already had prepared last evening and puts the last things she needed inside her case.

It was a short two day trip but Erin still wanted to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything, since it was her first trip with the new club.

At last she puts on the dark blue blazer with the club logo printed on the left side of the chest and then goes into the kitchen for quick espresso and some vitamins.

The time was running because the moment Erin watches in her phone it was already 5:58. In the next moment she carries her case down the stairs and arrives on the ground floor just in time when there is a knock at the door.

Erin stands still, holding her breath.

The second the knock resounds through the small hallway Erin's palms get sweaty. She exhales slowly and then quickly collects her thoughts, not wanting to look rushed when she opens the door for Alexia.

"Good morning", Erin smiles when she opens the door, her suitcase in the other hand when she holds her breath, again.

The athlete looked extremely good in the traveling outfit, the fabric of the blazer showing off her shoulders and arms in a very attractive way.

Alexia wears her hair straightened and open, the laces softly falling over her shoulders.

"Hola", Alexia smiles, taking a step forward, grabbing Erin's suitcase when the therapist closes the door after her, immediately flattered by the athletes actions.

"You didn't have to do that, you know", Erin chuckles, following Alexia towards the car that was parked in front of the house.

"I know, but I wanted to", the captain says as she puts the suitcase in the trunk, proud of herself that she could make Erin smile with such a small gesture.

"Thank you for picking me up", Erin says as she gets into the car while Alexia takes her place on the drivers seat.

"My pleasure", the captain grins and then starts the engine, putting her hand on the gear lever, her eyes on the road.

"So, how often have you been in Madrid?", Erin asks, nervously laying back in the passenger seat, trying to find some comfort in the soft leather.

"I have to admit that I lost count. So probably very often. And you?", Alexia laughs when she takes a turn to the right, getting towards the highway that was leading them to the airport.

"I actually never have been there. But I heard that between Madrid and Barcelona, Barcelona is the more beautiful city", Erin says, earning a nod from Alexia.

"That's why I joined this club and not Atletico or Real Madrid", the captain says proudly.

"How come you play at the same club for that long?", the therapist asks, interested in the athletes intentions.

"I'm with Barcelona for the most part of my career. It's more than ten years now and I feel like this is the only home I'm ever going to have", Alexia answers with a comfortable smile, her nervousness slowly relenting with the conversation.

"Do you think you will ever transfer? I mean, I'm sure you're getting tons of offers", Erin asks further, eager to know what's going on inside the woman's head.

"I did have offers, yes. But in the last year they were becoming less", the captain answer when she takes a left, now driving onto the highway.

"Why is that?", Erin wonders.

"I think it's because of two reasons. One: I became really expensive the last couple of years. Two: I'm at this club for so long so I guess neither the other clubs nor I can imagine to play somewhere else", Alexia chuckles, being totally fine with it the way it is.

"But aren't you worth the price?", Erin asks, attempting to flirt which of course doesn't go unrecognized by the athlete as her face reddens.

"It would be arrogant to answer that question", Alexia laughs and Erin immediately joins. Of course the captain was right. It would be very arrogant.

"And by the way, in the moment I'm even happier that I didn't transfer this summer", Alexia now flirts, her voice again shy and of course Erin knows what she wanted to say with this.

"Well, I'm very happy that you didn't transfer, either. It would've been quite unfair", Erin chuckles, now finding a lot more comfort on her seat.

"Why is that?", the brown haired woman asks, quickly looking at Erin to find her eyes on the road as she admires the blondes face.

"You can't put a dance like this on the dance floor and then never show up again, you know", Erin dryly answers, earning a light laugh from the brown haired woman.

"I must've really left an impression", Alexia laughs. She was clear of the fact that she was a bad dancer but of course she felt their connection that night. It was hard not to.

"Well, you did", Erin says. Now she was the one looking at Alexia whose eyes find her for a second because they focus on the road again.

"I wonder what would've happened if Jenni wouldn't have interrupted our dance", Erin states.

Alexia holds her breath for a second. Of course she did think about that. Of course she fears mad at Jenni for needing her help that night. She would've preferred to stay at the club.

"I-", Alexia nervously stutters as she tightens her hands around the steering wheel, shifting on her seat a little.

"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. I'm sorry", Erin says, turning towards Alexia whose eyes were wearing an very unsure expression.

"I would've taken you home", Alexia suddenly says, her voice firm.

"What?", Erin asks. She wasn't sure if she heard that words correctly.

"If Jenni wouldn't have been so drunk, I would've taken you home", Alexia repeats. Erin didn't know where she was taking that sudden confidence from, when she was so nervous a few seconds ago. The captain really grows beyond herself. And Erin likes it.

"Really?", Erin smirks.

"Yes", Alexia nods, her lips in a flat line while her hazel eyes focus further on the road.

"I didn't expect you to say that... But I have to admit I was really sad that you were leaving so early that night. I feared I would never have the chance to be that near to you ever again", Erin pushes.

She knows she was pushing the conversation. She knows she was pushing Alexia out of her comfort zone but she wanted to test out the waters. She wanted to know how far Alexia was going. See if she was ready to leave that zone.

And Alexia was going with it.

"I don't see why not", Alexia answers, her voice still quiet, sounding a little unsure.

"What do you mean?", Erin asks, wanting to know more details.

"I mean... when you want to have some bad dancer around you again, I would like to volunteer", Alexia chuckles, lightening up her stiffness as she tests out her own waters.

The athlete wasn't expecting herself to go that far. But right know she really felt comfortable with the therapists presence. So she was going with her feeling.

"The dance wasn't that bad. You just have to do it more often", Erin laughs, hoping that one day they will have the chance to go for round two.

"Like I said. I would like to volunteer", Alexia chuckles, now getting off the highway as they are arriving at the airport in some minutes.

"Right now I wished that ride would never end", Erin admits when she observes how Alexia pulls the car over towards the parking lot.

"Me too. Maybe I can give you a ride again, some time", Alexia offers, as she turns to the blonde to see her reaction.

"I'd really like that", Erin smiles, happy that the tension between the two of them was so easy and comfortable, even if they were testing out some waters.

Alexia pulls into the parking lot which was reserved for the Barcelona team, when they are already met by some players tiredly waiting for the rest of the team to arrive.

"Are you nervous about their looks?", Erin asks when Alexia turns off the engine, taking a deep breath as she leans back into the seat.

The blonde knew the captain would be nervous about what their teammates would think when there stepping out of Alexia's car together. They had all been there at the club that night.

"Yes", Alexia says, her head turning towards Erin when their eyes seem to lock properly for the first time today. Alexia's eyes were shining. The hazel color was matching with the light blue just perfectly.

It was a moment of unknown tension when Erin takes a step and rests her elbow on the middle console, palm facing upwards as she waits for Alexia's reaction.

The captain studies Erin's face for a second longer, before her eyes wander towards the therapists hand.

Alexia takes a deep breath and then nervously puts her hand on Erin's, their fingers softly bracing each other's when the blonde tightens the grip around Alexia's hand, locking her fingers with hers.

"I'm relieved your hands are just as sweaty as mine", Erin chuckles, wanting to show Alexia that she was really nervous herself and the athletes face turns into a huge smile as her face reddens.

"Me too", Alexia whispers, her eyes again locking with the blue ones when she also tightens the grip around the blondes hand, finding comfort in the new touch.

"Just relax", Erin breathes, giving Alexia's hand a small squeeze and as soon as the athlete nods at the therapist, she was now the first to step out of the car.

"There she is!", Jenni cheers, already on her way to welcome her Alexia, when she suddenly hears another car door open.

The forward embraces her friend in a tight hug before her look goes towards the blonde who was stepping out of the car with a friendly smile.

"Good morning", Erin says when Alexia opens the trunk, putting out the suitcases as Jenni stands with them, her mouth forming an light 'o'.

"Well, good morning to you, too", Jenni smirks, looking between Alexia and Erin when the both of them knew what the forward was thinking. But she knew the captain long enough to know things weren't so easy for her.

Alexia blushes and hides her smile, when Erin thanks her again for the ride and takes her suitcase, taking her way towards the other staff colleagues, where Martha was already waiting.

"Ale, you dirty little bitch", Jenni smirks, nudging the captains arm with her elbow when she observes Alexia still watching after Erin, when the blonde embraces Martha in a tight hug.

"I didn't sleep with her, Jen. I just gave her a ride", Alexia shrugs, her face blushing while she was still smiling like a dork.

"I know, I was just teasing you. I'm really happy for you, Ale. I mean it", Jenni grins, throwing her arm around the captains shoulders while Alexia takes her suitcase and then follow Jenni towards Maria and Jill with her mind still on the conversation she just had with the therapist.

Alexia could really feel her heart beat. And it felt great. It was new. But it was great.

Meanwhile Erin needed to face the same look from Martha like Alexia was from Jenni. The black haired therapist stands with her arms crossed and a big grin on her face.

"I guess the coffee worked?", Martha greets her friend, when she embraces the blonde in a tight hug.

"Apparently yes, it did", Erin smiles, unable to hide the happiness when Martha eyes her friend intensely.

"Well, I didn't think you would already sleep with her", Martha chuckles, looking towards Alexia's group which a smirk.

"That's because I didn't, Martha. I really don't want to push this", Erin says just for her friend to hear, when she also turns to look at the captain, whose eyes were suddenly locking with the blue ones as her face turns into a shy smile.

Erin will never get tired of those hazel eyes.

"You're staring", Martha teases.

"Can't help it", the therapist answers with a firm voice, when suddenly something else catches her attention.

Austin was arriving at the parking lot, apparently being the last one to show up when they were now finally complete and ready to leave.

Erin was happy that he wasn't there when Alexia and her got at the airport. He wouldn't have been amused about the two woman getting out of the car together at all.

The therapist was glad that their timing was perfect, when Austin joins the staff members standing in a small circle.

"Good morning, everyone", he greets all the team members with a concentrated smile, when he was the first way to make his way over to the gate, pulling his passport out of his bag, leading on the group.

As the rest of the team members follow, Martha walks beside her colleague at the beginning of the row.

"So, how has the ride with our hot captain been?", Martha asks while she shows her passport to the security guard, passing the gate with Erin following right behind her.

"I won't lie... it was great. I think she's really doing something with me", Erin smiles, showing off her passport as well as she passes the gate herself, then catching up with her friend as they walk towards the plane.

"That is so cute. I never believed Alexia would allow herself to get into this with someone", Martha smiles, proud that the athlete was finally enjoying the comfort of another person.

"I don't even know where things are going with her, Martha. But right now I just want to enjoy it", Erin smiles, the thoughts about her brothers doubts pushed into the back of her head.

"Glad to hear that", Martha grins when she gets inside the plane, taking her seat one of the front rows while Erin sits beside her.

"How are things going with John?", Erin wonders, relaxing into the seat while taking a look out of the window, seeing the plane moving slightly.

"He's really cute, Erin. But I'm not sure if he's more than that, yet", Martha shrugs and Erin's nods.

"That must be hard. Just take your time and then see where it is going", Erin says, hoping that someday, Martha will be as happy as she was at this moment.

A couple of minutes later the plane was in the air on its way to Madrid, while the were the noises of the team member were extremely loud. Erin felt like she was joining a school trip.

About half an hour into the flight the therapist needed to pee. So she stands up and slowly walks towards the back of the train through the small aisle, careful not to nudge someone's arm.

At the very last row there were sitting Jenni and Alexia, next to each other while the brown haired beauty was sleeping tightly with her head on the forwards shoulder.

She looked so peaceful.

Her lips were slightly parted, her hair was falling over shoulders and her tanned skin looked so soft Erin wished she could just go there and touch the beautiful woman.

She was staring.

Erin gives a quick smile towards Jenni who was looking up from her phone with a smirk, before she quickly got to the toilet, not wanting to make this situation awkward.

When she got out of the cabin, she was almost bumping into a person that was suddenly standing in front of the cabin.

It was Jenni, who sneaked away from the sleeping beauty, Alexia's head now against the window when the captain was still asleep.

"Oh, sorry", Erin stutters, keeping her voice quiet so Alexia and the others wouldn't wake up.

"Hi there", Jenni smirks, lazily leaning against the wall, blocking the way back to Erin's seat.

"Can I... uhm help you?", Erin wonders, wearing a light smile on her face but feeling kind of nervous.

"Actually, you can", Jenni grins, her eyes looking towards the sleeping captain as she shifts her weight.

"I need you to sit with Alexia for a moment", Jenni says and then quickly looks down the aisle, before turning back to Erin.

"Why is that?", Erin wonders, feeling the nervousness overwhelming her again.

"Just so it, okay?", Jenni grins, her palms rubbing awkwardly against each other when she turns and then walks towards the front of the plane, leaving Erin with that free seat next to the sleeping beauty.

Of course Erin didn't complain.

She slowly takes her seat beside the captain, careful to not wake her when she takes a look around.

On the other side of the aisle were Maria and Jill, but they also seemed to be deep in their dreams. It was funny how all the players seemed to relax, when they were all so loud just some minutes ago.

Erin releases her breath when she relaxes into the back of the seat, her eyes wandering from the aisle of the plane towards the person next to her.

Erin felt her own heart beat. She could feel how her fingertips got cold and how her palms got a little sweaty when her eyes wander over the captain.

Alexia looked so peaceful.

It was when Erin decided to get some rest herself when she felt the person next to her shift and in the next second, the brown haired woman placed her head in the crook of Erin's neck, apparently not feeling the presence of another person than Jenni beside her.

Alexia's warm hands were wrapped around Erin's right arm as she was holding onto it tightly. The blonde tries to relax into the touch but she was frightened for the woman's reaction when she would wake up.

Hopefully Jenni would come before she does.

Erin didn't want to push it. But on the other hand Jenni practically forced her to sit next to Alexia because of something she wanted to do. So she was doing the forward a favor. Comes out Erin's award wasn't that bad.

The therapist felt the captains warm breath on her chest with every exhale she took and she tried to match her breathing with Alexia's, trying to relax.

Erin's mind was empty.

She was so focused on the woman's presence beside her, that she couldn't think of anything else. Erin thought about the way Alexia had asked to pick her up yesterday and how the ride went to day.

How comfortable the tension between was when they were sitting in Alexia's car. How happy both of them had felt afterwards when they parted their ways at the airport.

Erin's lips form into a small small, her eyes shut when suddenly Alexia's hands slide down from the blondes forearm towards her hand, the captains warm fingers gently wrapping around it.

The blonde holds her breath for a second, not knowing she missed the woman's touch until she felt it again. She really liked it.

How did she even come into this situation?

They just sit like this, Alexia having her head in to the crook of Erin's neck, not knowing that it wasn't Jenni who was sitting next to her and the athlete was holding onto Erin's hand while the therapist has her eyes closed, now slowly drifting off into sleep as well.

Until there was a short alarm and the captains voice right after, announcing that they were going to start with the landing.

Erin could feel Alexia shift beside her.

"Jenni, how late is it?", Alexia asks, her voice quiet and dry when she has her head still rested on the other woman's shoulder.

"Do not frighten, Alexia. I can explain", Erin whispers, not wanting this to be too loud, when Alexia sits up, her eyes slightly open when she stares at Erin tiredly.

"You don't have to", Alexia says with a small voice, getting back into the position she just slept into as she held confident onto Erin's hand, again.

"It's 9:15, by the way", Erin whispers with a light smile on her face, looking down towards their hands.

"Can I guess?", Alexia asks, her voice still sounding overall tired.

"Guess what?", Erin wonders.

"Jenni finally made a step and talked to Martha. And you had to sit next to me so she could do so?", Alexia asks and Erin's mouth opens slightly.

She couldn't believe her ears.

"Are you just saying... Jenni likes Martha?", Erin wonders, shifting slightly, trying to catch a look to her first seat.

Alexia sits up, running her hand through her hair when she leans back into her seat, her face turning towards Erin.

"She isn't talking about anything else for so long, believe me. I'm happy she finally had the courage to go and talk to her", Alexia says, dryly laughing over the expression on Erin's face.

"I can't believe it", Erin chuckles.

The next second Jenni came back with a grin on her face, cheeks red like tomatoes when she stands in the aisle.

"Hey you lovebirds", Jenni mumbles as she sees the two women still holding hands.

"How did she react?", Erin asks, her voice still quiet when Jenni turns towards her with big eyes.

"You told her?", Jenni wonders unsurely, now looking at Alexia who was sitting at the window.

"Martha is her friend, Jenni. It's cool", Alexia says firmly as she stares at the forward.

"Okay", Jenni smiles, trusting Alexia's words as Erin stands up to make space for the forward to sit back down. Jenni immediately sits as Erin gives a small wave to the athletes.

"See you later", Erin smiles as she goes back towards her seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.5K 29
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - The story of Valerie Williamson and Alexia Putellas started with hatred. But will it always be that way? šŸ„‡ #arsenalwomen šŸ„ˆ...
99.6K 11.4K 58
šŸ„‡ blackout šŸ„‡ erin šŸ„‡ seychelles šŸ„‡ barcelonafc šŸ„‡ reina šŸ„‡ lareina šŸ„‡ trainer an inexplicable awakening after blacking out leaves one suspended b...
21K 1.1K 21
Alexia Putellas/OC Updates every Wednesday! Odette Dorothea Swift. Famous singer and songwriter from Sweden. While on tour she spots a beautiful girl...
94.7K 4K 29
World Class... Queen-La Reina... Perfection... She has to be perfect. If she's not perfect, she's not performing. If she's not performing, she's b...