Cullen - Origins [English Ver...

By Emina_MP

"They call me the Holy Mother. And I have one mission : to eradicate all the Vampires in this world..." What... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Epilogue

Chapter Sixteen

51 0 0
By Emina_MP

Once inside the house, the doctor went into the living room, where he knew in advance that his family was already gathered. It had been a busy and trying week, and he would have liked to rest his brain a little. However, that would have to wait ; with the arrival of his daughter and all the vampires to deal with, he had plenty to do. Moreover, Renesmee's accelerated growth worried him. What was going to happen to the girl ?

It was already necessary to hope that the Volturi would believe them, an easy matter to say the least, since this story suited Aro, the leader of the Italian clan, very well. Carlisle suspected that he was taking advantage of the situation to destroy their clan, since it was becoming more and more a competition for the Volturi. His almost permanent expansion obviously didn't sit well with the Italian Clan, which was too power-hungry to let another clan become more influential than it. And the gathering of vampires that the Cullens were erecting to testify was not going to work in their favour at the moment.

Several clans had answered their call, and all had been subjected to Edward and Bella's daughter's thought process. All these witnesses reassured Carlisle somewhat. They were not alone against the Volturi. The werewolves were also in the game. Jacob, their leader, was someone they could trust. The doctor knew that the werewolf would defend the girl at the risk of his life. His pack was loyal to him, and if a feud ever broke out between vampires and werewolves, Carlisle knew there would be very little chance of it being the pack's fault. Vampires were not used to living together, let alone with any other race.

As he walked down the corridor, a human scream was heard outside. The doctor sighed and shook his head. Unfortunately, not all vampires were like Clan Cullen, and were not "vegetarians". They only ate animals in the forest, leaving the humans alone. He had tried to convince the others not to eat too many humans, restricting themselves to animals for as long as they lived here. Most had acquiesced grudgingly, and the doctor understood. He too had not always been a vegetarian.

Even before he entered the living room, there was a clamour of voices. The doctor pushed open the door. Esme turned to him, smiling as he joined her. Jacob was pacing the room. Emmett and Rosalie were sitting on the sofa.

- Well, what's the problem this time ?

It didn't take Jacob long to answer Carlisle, who was as angry as ever.

- I don't understand how you could let her get so close to Nessi, it was totally unconscious !

- Garrett told me she wouldn't hurt him, Jacob. Replied the doctor in a calm voice. I trust him.

- The same Garrett who told you that she was totally unpredictable ? Reassuring.

Rosalie sighed, rolling her eyes.

- I don't see why you're getting excited when it went so well. Edward and Bella told us earlier. She said.

Emmett nodded his head in agreement.

- And besides, even if she is creepy, there were four other vampires around in case anything went wrong. He added.

Jacob turned to them with a glare and opened his mouth to retort, but Carlisle stopped him by cutting him off.

- Look Jacob, we all know you care about Renesmee and don't want anything to happen to her, but trust us. Even though Garrett told us that Astrea was unpredictable, that doesn't mean she'd get angry over nothing. I'm sure it's possible to live with her if we're careful.

- She is your daughter, how could you have an objective view of the situation ? The werewolf grumbled.

It was Emmett who came to the doctor's rescue.

- You've imbibed Renesmee, what objective view are you talking about ?

Irascibly, Jacob left the room, slamming the door as he went.

♦♦♦

Frothing with frustration, he could no longer stay in the room, in this cold-blooded house. He kicked off his shoes and turned while he had not yet descended all the steps to the entrance. Once in the forest, he galloped as fast as he could, trying to get rid of the anger.

For almost an hour he wandered at a run, speeding up and then stopping for a few moments to catch his breath.

Being impregnated was really not easy. As soon as he had met Nessi's eyes, when she had only just been born, he had known. That he could never live without her. That he would never love anyone else the way he loved her. That he would follow her wherever she went. That he would be for her what she decided he should be. A friend, a brother, a confidant, or more.

Seeing her surrounded by all this cold-bloodedness made his skin crawl, and the arrival of the vampire/newborn didn't help matters. Her presence made him completely hysterical if Nessi was around. Yet, even though he knew her behaviour was totally excessive, he found it very hard to restrain himself from jumping on her every time he saw her.

The werewolf shook his head, trying to get the cold blood out of his mind.

He resumed his frantic race against the unknown and the silence of the woods.

♦♦♦

Astrea pressed herself a little harder against Garrett, licking his blood with more greed. Her partner did the same, delighted. He paused for a few moments to kiss the little vampire's mouth, wiping away the blood running down her chin as he went. He pulled her back against a tree, biting into her neck again. She clung to him, reopening the already nearly healed wound she'd given him just a few minutes ago on the front of his chest.

- Ouch !

Both lovers jumped at the same time. Without letting go of his beloved, Garrett turned back to the impertinent man who had dared to interrupt them. With surprise, he met Jacob's gaze, who had slumped to the ground. The werewolf got up as best he could, swearing angrily.

- What exactly are you doing here ? The vampire growled.

Astrea raised an eyebrow when she saw who he was talking to, but did not move.

- And you, why aren't you with the others ? Jacob replied.

Then he noticed the blood flowing from Garrett's mouth and the bite on Astrea's neck. His eyes widened in surprise.

- But wha t?! Ugh, but you're... No, but this here, but... But... You're not well !

The two vampires looked at him nonchalantly at his disgusted expression.

What's wrong with him ?

Without glancing at his companion, the vampire answered.

Don't look, he must be tired.

Yes, that must be it. He does have some strange reactions sometimes, though.

You don't say.

♦♦♦

- Jacob ?

Emmett was surprised to find himself facing the werewolf on the landing of the Cullen house. He had a look of mixed disgust and astonishment, piquing the vampire's curiosity.

- What are you doing here ?

- Putting my shoes back on. Jacob grumbled as he sat down on the top step, trainers in hand.

- Are you alright ? You look weird. Emmett said casually.

The werewolf took the bait, much to the vampire's delight.

- I didn't know vampires could drink each other's blood. He muttered, lacing his shoes.

Emmett then realized that the boy must have crossed paths with Garrett and Astrea, and a giggle came over him. While trying to keep a straight face, he coughed to stifle a nervous laugh.

- Well... One can, yes. But it's not really common.

- It's weird.

- What is ? Doing it in a forest in the middle of the night ?

At Jacob's surprised look, the vampire turned his back on him to enter the house, unable to hold back his laughter.

Rosalie was waiting for him, and raised an eyebrow as she saw him laughing alone.

- What's the matter with you ?

- Nothing, nothing.

He went up to her, took her by the shoulders and kissed her on the forehead.

♦♦♦

A new chapter every two days from ten o'clock (French time)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...
822K 12.1K 41
What if there was another Cullen that was the true mate to Edward...what if Alice and Edward never liked Bella even though she was Edwards blood sing...
29.8K 718 38
✝️𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓✝️ A psychotic sister, Werewolves and now Vampires have been thrown into the mix? Kayla sure has a lot on her...
1.4M 48K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...