Mine♥️

Por _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... Mais

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

You're soo gone, Das!

6.9K 585 62
Por _writer__90

Sorrry for the late update guys🥺
It was a very hectic weekend for me!
Don't worry I'll compensate with fast updates this week😉

Reyansh Khanna

I was just reading a contract when there was a knock on my cabin door,

"Come in." I said distracted and I heard the door opening but for whole five minutes the person did not speak.

"What is it—- I yelled snapping my neck and stopped talking when I saw her.

She stood there looking ever soo embarrased shifting her weight from one leg to another.

"Naira." I called her softly and she looked at me pouting.

"What's wrong?" I asked smiling looking at her expression.

She looked soo cute!

"I am sorry." She said and I looked at her confused.

"What for?" I asked frowning.

"The way I behaved yesterday. I mean I know drunk me and you is never a good duo but then too I am sorry for— She started blabbering but I got up from my seat and she got quiet.

"You're sorry for saying everything you said yesterday?" I asked moving closer to her and she was moving backwards.

"I am sorry for saying that I hate you. I was just angry and I don't know why— she again started and I interrupted her by shushing her.

Her back hit the wall and I rested my palm on the wall behind her.

"Do you remember what did you say after that?" I asked and she looked at me frowning.

"I said something after that too! Ohh god! I am going to stop drinking, I swear." She said pouting and I chuckled.

"Wait! I remember what I said after that." She said and her face lit up like a christmas tree.

"I yelled at you saying you should have refused for the blind date and then you asked why and then I said—
She stopped and stood there embarresed.

"You said?" I said inching my face closer to her.

"You're getting into my personal space." She said fake glaring at me.

"Acchha! You have invaded my personal space since day one, I never complained." I said pinching her nose.

"Now tell me what did you say?" I asked and she blushed.

Ohhhhh fuck!
This woman will make me crazy!

"I said I don't want anyone to look at you the way I do." She said looking into my eyes.

Sober her saying this is like me getting a fucking award!

"And then you said that I talk too much!" She huffed glaring at me and I laughed again.

"Reyansh— Ishaan yelled entering in my cabin and Naira immediately pushed me away glaring at me.

I just winked at her and she gave an incredulous expression.

"Stop with you romance and read this." Ishaan said showing me his tablet.

Not his mistress but his wife!
The headlines said as there was a picture of Shlok and Naira getting out of the court when he held her hand to stop her.

This man is soo fucking infuritating!

The article further read that he was spotted with Naira outside the family court and was questioned about it in the interview he had yesterday and ofcourse the asshole that he is he confessed that she is his wife.

I really really want to kill him!

"What is it?" Naira asked standing beside me and peeping in the tablet to read it.

"I think you were right about killing Shlok. We should definitely work on it." I said throwing the tablet against a wall in rage and Naira just looked at me wide eyes.

"Hey! That was mine." Ishaan whined and I just gave him a pointed look telling him not to mess with me further.

"Will someone tell me what is going on?" She asked looking at me and Ishaan.

"Shlok has announced you as his wife." Ishaan said and she rolled her eyes.

"He is an asshole. I don't expect anything better from him." She said as if she wasn't affected.

"You don't care at all?" I asked with an incredulous expression.

"What will change? If he knows how to announce our marriage then I know how to announce our divorce. He might care for his reputation, I don't have to think about it." She said shrugging and I just looked at her with a smile.

What is this girl made of?

"Anyways I have to attend some event with him today. He can go to hell for I care and the media too. No one can stop me from leaving him." She said determinantly and left my cabin while I just stood there with a smile.

"Tell me one thing. How come the media is not interested in your life? You're one big shot businessman." Ishaan asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Because I keep them away. I don't want my private life on television. I have 5 sisters and their life will be ruined." I said rolling my eyes.

"And in the whole god damn world you fell in love with a married woman." Ishaan said laughing.

"If you want to be alive to attend today's event in which your so called love Shreya is coming then the shut the hell up and leave." I said glaring at him.

He just shrugged and turned around to leave.

"And, don't you dare call her a married woman ever." I said threatning him.

I might end up killing him.
.
.
.
"Dad, I am not entertaining any of your blind dates today." I told my dad on call while I was tying my tie.

"I am going to introduce you to someone." He said and I sighed.

For fuck's sake he should just stop this!

Naira would have my head on a platter the next time I am with some girl.

"Dad! Stop it okay. I am not getting married anytime soon." I almost yelled.

"Meet me and I'll teach you a lesson on how to talk to your father." Mother yelled from behind and I rolled my eyes.

"Then tell your husband to stop his daughter-in-law hunt." I said hanging up on the call frustratedly.

I groaned as my phone started ringing again.
"What is it now?" I yelled and in return I heard Naira's voice.

"Why are you so irritated? Ohh but then when are you not." She said giggling and I smiled.

Barbaadi ka rasta chunna koi mujhse seekhe!

"Accha listen, I've sent you two pictures just select one quickly. Shreya is busy so I decided on disturbing you." She said and I heard shuffling sound.

I quickly opened the pictures she sent me and I chuckled looking at them.

She wants me to select earings for her?

"Do you think I have any knowledge about this?" I asked while the call was on speaker and I kept smiling like a creep looking at her beautiful picture in which she was wearing a red saree and holding two diffrent earings.

"You're not helping Reyansh! Just tell me which one looks good on me." She whined.

"Everything looks good on you, that's not even a question." I said chuckling and she groaned.

"Not the time to flirt Khanna. Just help me out." She whined again and I heard someone's voice from behind more specifically Shlok's voice.

My jaw was set hard as I heard him saying,
"How much more time will you take?" He asked and Naira completely ignoring his question asked me.

"I swear I'll eat your head off with my talks if you don't choose one." She said.

Why did she have to live with him in the same fucking house?

"The left one." I said hanging up.

You're not going to lose it today!

I had to attend an event today and I obviously knew that Naira was attending it too but that is because she was Shlok's wife.

Shlok should be ready to get his head bashed If I see him touching or even talking to Naira.

Taking a deep breath I left for the event.

There were many cameras flashing at the entrance and people posing but I walked right in as I am really not interested in my photo being printed in any of the magzines.

The moment I entered the first person I walk into is the last person I want to see on this earth.

Any guesses?
Obviously...
Shlok fucking Das!

"Ohh.. Hello Mr. Khanna." He said forwarding his hand for a handshake.

I just rolled my eyes and was going to leave from there when he said,
"Ohh I believe you haven't met my wife yet." He said smirking.

"Naira." He said pulling her by her waist as she was talking to someonelse beside her.

"Meet her. Naira Datta, my wife." He said holding her by her waist and she also stood there shocked with his hand on her waist.

I want to just break his hand!

I was constantly glaring at his hand that was placed on her waist and I said,
"It's been a year and you haven't been able to convince your wife to be Naira Das? Awww!" I said removing his hand from her waist in a rather harsh manner.

If there is one thing I vow today that is I am going to ruin him!

He's woken up the beast he never should have by claiming Naira as his wife before me.

You're soo gone, Das!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

42.7K 2.8K 81
"Don't get attracted to what you see, unless you wanna get burnt." He smirked, pinning his gaze on me. "What do you mean?" "Expect nothing from thi...
255K 15.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
54.2K 3.2K 55
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
303K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...