Mine♥️

Von _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... Mehr

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

I hope this is not a dream!

6.8K 552 56
Von _writer__90

Naira Datta

"But this needs more improvisation. For just a rough idea it is good but for implementation we need it to have an impact." Reyansh said as me and Anand, one of the people in my team explained him one of the strategies.

"I think we can improvise on that. We'll need a week. We are already working on the previous one." I said and Reyansh looked at me ready to argue on it while I gave him a pointed look.

"Three days, that's all you can get." He said looking at me with the whole bossy expression.

And if he wouldn't give me this attitude I would definitely be swooning over it.

"Five. No negotiations." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Works for me. But, I should not find any loopholes in five days." He said and I huffed.

"Okay fine." I said and Anand looked at me shocked as if I was some alien.

"You are really negiotiating with Mr.Khanna? He'll take the project from us." Anand whispered.

"He knows we are good at what we do, so shut up." I whispered rolling my eyes and suddenly Ishaan entered his cabin.

"Mr. Sharma you can leave. I have work with Ms. Datta." Reyansh said with an absolute blank face.

"Thank god you sent him! Well, I heard you have a blind date scheduled today." Ishaan said grinning.

"What? Blind date?" I asked incredulously looking at Ishaan and he stood there with wide eyes.

"And I haven't— Reyansh started but Ishaan interrupted him saying,

"Yess you haven't told me I know but you have agreed your dad told me." Ishaan said and I snapped my neck towards Reyansh.

What the fuck?

"When did I— Reyansh started but Ishaan again interrupted him saying,

"Ohh it's okay Reyansh. No need to lie to us. Are you worried about Naira? She'll be just fine. Naira what about we go for dinner? You me and your friend Shreya."
Ishaan said.

"What is it with you and shreya? She hates your guts. And I'm not coming for dinner with you." I said banging my laptop shut and getting up from the chair.

"Ohh and by the way I am taking her to a club sorta place. You said right that my blind dates are boring, going to make it exciting." Reyansh said and I rolled my eyes.

"You could take her to hell for all I care!" I muttered and left his cabin.

Stupid, asshole, jerk etc etc.

My phone started ringing as I reached my cabin.

"You're moving out tomorrow?" Shreya yelled the moment I answered her call.

"Lets not talk about that. I have no choice shreya. If I want this whole thing to go smooth I need to follow the court orders." I said sitting on my chair.

"I don't care about that! But there is one thing I care about! And that is Reyansh going on a fucking blind date tonight. How the fuck can he do this? I mean I know— I started blabbering and she cut me off.

"And you're his girlfriend to get upset over this?" She asked.

Welll.... She has a point.

"Uhh no I mean— fuck this. I don't know what I mean and I don't know what the fuck do I want. One messed up person I am!" I said frustrated hanging up on her.

"Are you still up for dinner?" Ishaan asked peeping in my office.

"Fuck you Ishaan! Go take shreya out if you are soo interested in her. Don't irritate me." I yelled at him and felt instantly bad for talking like that to him.

"I am soo sorry. I'm just frustrated." I said holding my head.

"Hey! It's okay. So you're up for dinner?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yeah! And I'll convince shreya too." I said shaking my head with a small smile.
.
.
.
"Why didn't you tell he was going to be there?" Shreya asked pointing at Ishaan as all three of us entered a dining place which was dimly lit and had a total club vibe.

"Because you have been ignoring me like plague." Ishaan said with a serious face as we sat on a table.

Ishaan is serious?
Woah...!

"What is wrong with you guys? Do you by any chance know each other before I introduced you both?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Yes." Ishaan said.
"No." Shreya said simultaneously.

"What the fuck?" I said looking at the table before us where Reyansh was sitting with some girl.

"Ishaan was it necessary to come to this place?" I whisper yelled at him as he sat beside me.

"I didn't know they were here." He said looking at them frowning.

"Arghhhh!" I groaned as I saw Reyansh passing a small smile towards her.

What the fuck?
This is sooo unfair.
He never smiled at me like that when we first met.

"What will you eat?" Shreya asked looking at the menu card.

"Order anything. And a whole fucking bottle of wine for me." I said gritting my teeth looking at them.

They both were sitting beside each other and the girl was talking to him animatedly while he was smiling in between.

Fucking asshole!
Go on smile at every other girl you meet.

I was not paying any attention to Shreya and Ishaan's banter I was only focused on how she was blushing.

Why the hell is she blushing?

"Naira, glare at him later. Focus on your food and wine." Shreya said rolling her eyes.

"That's right. You have no right to glare at them." Ishaan said and recieved a hard smack on his shoulder.

"You don't need to be so correct always." I said and drank my whole glass of wine in one go.

"Naira, slow down. You are very light weight. You get drunk on wine too." Shreya said and I ignored all her warnings and continued pouring my wine in the glass and gulping it down.

He was taking a tissue and their hands clashed. He looked at her awkwardly and she blushed holding his hand.

Dhokebaaz....!
I'm going to kill him!

But wait! What the hell is your problem?
The sane side of my brain asked.

He cannot smile at anyone except me!
I argued with my own sane side.

He quickly removed his hand from her grasp and said something to her. She looked pretty disappointed and they both stood up to leave.

By this time I was already a bit tipsy.

I stabbed my spoon in the rice that was kept before me and ate it huffing while gulping down I don't even know how many glasses of wine.

I was eating with a very angry expression when Ishaan stood up from beside me and I looked at him.

My world is spinning!
Wine definitely did its work.

He sat beside Shreya and I looked at him frowning.
"Why did you go there?" I slurred narrowing my eyes at him.

"Great! Now we have to handle a tipsy Naira." Shreya said irritated.

"I'll handle that tipsy Naira." I heard Reyansh's voice as he sat down beside me but I refused to look at him.

"How was your date?" Ishaan asked smirking.

"Pretty boring." He said and I moved my chair a bit away from him.

"Pretty boring. That is why you were smiling at her." I said gulping another glass of wine.

"What is wrong with her?" He asked looking at Ishaan and Shreya while they both just shrugged.

"Ayeee. What's wrong?" He asked tapping on my shoulder but I ignored him and focused on my food.

"Naira." He called me softly as he pulled my chair extremely close to his.

"What are you soo angry about?" He asked tilting my face towards him.

And when I looked into his eyes I forgot every fucking thing.

"I hate you." I said huffing and he laughed.

How can he look so....
I don't even have words!

"You don't." He said pinching my nose.

"I do. Why were you on a blind date?" I asked pouting as I played with my food.

"Because my father set one." He said.

Okay, valid excuse.
But that doesn't make him right!

"You could have just refused." I said huffing.

"Why did you want me to refuse?" He asked raising his brows and smirking at me.

"You both should close your ears!" I said pointing at Ishaan and Shreya who were fully focused on our conversation.

"Fine. Go ahead, we won't listen." Ishaan said and Shreya again glared at him.

I knew I was doing something which I shouldn't but drunk me is always like this.

I just slipped my arms around his torso from the side and rested my head on his chest.

"I don't want anyone to look at you the way I do." I muttered as he encircled his arm around my shoulder and held me close.

"And how is that?" He whispered while his fingers were playing with my hair.

"Do you want me to explain everything? I thought you were smart enough." I slurred holding him as if my life depended on it.

"And you are enough drunk, I guess." He said chuckling.

"I didn't like that feeling." I said with my voice cracking.

Ohh god!
I am going to end up crying.

"This is all because of you. It was all your plan to agree to this blind date and look at her now she is almost on the verge of crying." Reyansh yelled at Ishaan.

"Can't you wait for me?" I asked looking at him into his eyes.

"Do you really want me to?" He asked softly.

"What do you think I want when I am sitting here while I am literally clinging to you— I was blabbering while  but he interrupted me saying,

"You talk too much." He said shutting my mouth by placing his index finger.

"I know you are drunk and won't probably remember this but, I have decided on making you mine." He whispered and I again rested my head on his chest with a smile.

"Good." I murmured and that was the last thing I probably remember saying and I dozed off clinging to him.

I hope this is not a dream!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

357K 7.8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
218K 12.4K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...
2.5M 93.4K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
318K 9.9K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...