Mine♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... More

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Just what I wanted!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

Literally a walking disaster!

6.6K 548 103
By _writer__90

Reyansh Khanna

"Daaru peeke aaya hai kya? Ajeeb kyu behave kar raha hai? Itne din tak gusse se ghur raha tha aur ab hass raha hai dekhke." She said rolling her eyes.

"You just said that you have nothing going on with him. That is the reason of my smile." I said trying to control my smile.

"You're crazy!" She said shaking her head disappointingly.

"Wait a second! What the hell is your is problem if I have anything with him or not?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

Abb isko kaun bataye!
Problem hi problem hai...

"Fuck that! Now if you don't tell me what's wrong I'll— She started glaring at me and I looked at her holding my smile,

"What are you going to do?" I asked teasing her.

"Yeah! What am I going to do? Who am I to you? You made it clear right that we have nothing to do with each other. I forget that everytime. I am sorry I shouldn't interfere." She said looking away.

"It was your mistake." I said and she looked at me with a murderous expression as if she wanted to kill me.

"What the fuck do you mean by it was my mistake?" She stood up angrily and glared at me.

"If you would have told me while we were in Goa everything about Shlok this wouldn't have happened." I said testing her patience and I too stood up.

I know whatever I say It was my mistake that I drew conclusions but I love to rile her up.

"You're such an ass! First you say all of the sweet things to me and act as if you care. Then you fucking ignore me and tell me that we were nothing and I shouldn't fuss about you ignoring me. On the top of that all of this is because of some stupid news which you believed. And how the fuck is all of this my mistake?" She yelled holding my collar and being breathless after her little speech.

Awwww! How cute!

I just stood there trying to control my smile.

How did I even go from sulking to smiling?

"Why are you not answering now! You're the most annoyingly handsome person I have ever met. You make me mad to no extents!" She yelled tightening her hold on my collar.

Before I could say anything the elevator doors opened and all the security team along with Ishaan stood there looking at us as if they have seen a ghost.

"Are you going  open your fucking mouth." She yelled pulling my collar and everyone of them froze.

"What the hell are you seeing— she started talking but the moment her eyes laid on them she immediately left my collar and stood there embaressed.

"I thought you would be panicked but seems like you had your time of life." Ishaan said chuckling and I cleared my throat straightening my suit.

"It's late. I'll drop you home." I said and she just passed a nasty glare my way and made her way out of the elevator.

Ishaan wanted to laugh soo badly but covered it with a cough.

Thoda late nhi aa sakta tha ye?

"You all can get back to work." Ishaan ordered the security team obviously after having a good laugh about us.

"I have always regretted having a friend like you. But today, Ishaan you have proved that you are not my friend." I said rolling my eyes and walking towards the parking with him.

"What the hell? I thought you were going to thank me for saving you." He said dramatically and I smacked his head.

"I would have thanked you if I would have been in the lift for the whole night!" I said and he laughed.

"Drastic change, huh? I thought you didn't want to do anything with her? What is this new interest in her?" He said bumping his shoulder with mine.

"New interest? She has nothing going on with that good for nothing Shlok and actually I am the good for nothing guy over here. She's going to hold that on me forever!" I said sighing.

"You're very very stupid Reyansh." He said laughing.

"Girls don't forgive easily. And I bet after I saw the scene in the elevator, she's going to give you a hard time." He said laughing and I glared at him.

"Are you done? I've fucked up pretty badly and all you can do is laugh? Great!" I said rolling my eyes getting into my car and I saw Naira getting into her car.

"Naira." Ishaan called her and she looked towards us.

"Your car's tyre seems to be punctured."
Ishaan said to her and she looked at her car's tyre.

"I'll drop you, come on." He said and she walked towards my car.

"What are you his personal chauffer?" She asked rolling her eyes and settled on the passenger seat beside him.

What the fuck?
For the first time in my life, I regret not driving!

"Kya kare, dost ke liye karna padta hai." Ishan said dramatically settling on the driver's side.

Isko to main baad me dekh lunga!

"Like you were my personal chauffer in Goa." I said smirking and she turned around to glare at me.

She gave me a look which said
You-better-shut-up-or-I'll-kill-you!

"Are you guys hungry? I am hungry as hell, let's head for dinner first. Naira?" Ishaan asked and she smiled at him.

What the hell?
Why is she even smiling at him?

"No. My friend would kill me. She's been waiting for me." She said.

"You can call her too. Because I am not going to drop you without having anything in my tummy. I need fuel." He said and she chuckled.

I just sat there on the back seat feeling like I was a third wheel between them.

"Okay. I'll text her." She said.

"Naira. Your voice is soo amazing. It is magical." He said and I swear I was regretting every second of being a friend with him.

"Thank you." She said with a small smile as she blushed.

What the fuck?
Ye apni setting laga raha hai kya?

Because they both kept talking and talking absolutely forgetting the fact that I do exist.
Even when we got down the car and walked towards the restaurant they kept talking about anything and everything that exists in this world.

He was cracking silly jokes and she was laughing as if he is a great stand up comedian.

They both were walking besides each other talking to heart's content and I was just walking behind them listening to them.

Ishaan is dead today!

She was soo lost in talking with Ishaan that suddenly her ankle got twisted and before she could fall I held her from behind,
"Focus more on walking rather than talking to him." I said holding her from her waist and she just pouted.

I made her stand properly and said,
"This is why I say it is very easy to kidnap you. Someone has to just start a conversation with you and that's it."

"Only if you're friend would have been a bit more fun and sensible." She said to Ishaan when we got seated on a table.

The moment she sat beside me a spoon fell from the table.
"All time clumsy." I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't bend now, you'll hit your head with the table. I know." I said and picked up the spoon.

"Hawww! I am not that clumsy. I would have been careful." She said offended.

"Accha. I know how careful you can be." I said shaking my head disappointingly.

"Why do you always have to say that I'm irresponsible, clumsy, etc etc!" She asked huffing.

"Because you are! And I know it better than anyone." I said rolling my eyes.

Literally a walking disaster!

"Why do you guys sound like husband and wife?" Ishaan asked confused and Naira turned towards him with a horrified expression.

"Shut up!" We both yelled together and he just shrugged going back to the menu card.

"Iski biwi khudkhushi kar legi, that's how annoying he is!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Hah! Tera pati ke kaan se khoon ane lag jayega teri baatein sunke, itna bolti hai." I said rolling my eyes.

"Tere kaan se to kabhi khoon aaya nahi."
Ishaan said and I glared at him.

Apni maut bula raha hai bass yeh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
4K 248 9
The dominant, ruthless billionaire and a bold yet innocent girl, the opposite poles, are forced into a contract marriage of 1 year. There is only one...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
182K 9.8K 32
Shanaya goes to her best friend's Aditi wedding in Jaipur, and enjoys everything over there but little did she know that going there would lead to th...