Mine♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in complications on 3/2/2023. #1 in Rumours on 26/2/2023. She was pressurised to get married to a man who... More

Introduction
Everything is alright with me!
It is about time...!
Better late then never!
That fucking smile...!
She's such a mystery!
What is his problem?
I want to be myself again!
Haayyyyeee...!
He is soo cute!
This girl makes my life filmy!
What is he going to ask for?
Or maybe not having her?
Did I hear it wrong?
You're not supposed to do this!
You are going to land in deep shit!
DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!
I fucking can't...!
I am his wife, damn it!
What the fuck just happened?
That was a fucking mistake!
My life is one big mess...!
NOT GOING TO FALL FOR HER!
Literally a walking disaster!
How bad can this be?
Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!
You are everything I want!
Looking as hot as ever..!
Get ready Naira Datta!
I hope this is not a dream!
You're soo gone, Das!
This man has ruined me!
Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!
All mine!
I never want to get out if this heaven!
Relationship?
This is all I want!
The drama is deep then it seems!
The idea is tempting!
This is definitely some bad news!
I want to laugh with him forever!
But I can't do it!
I really really love you.
Things this girl makes me do.
He does not love me?
Is he fucking kidding me?
Am I ready?
He is my forever...!
Mine♥️
Epilogue

Just what I wanted!

6.5K 531 42
By _writer__90

Naira Datta

I knocked on this stupid man's cabin and he did not reply.

When I see him I feel like killing him!

Really? I don't think that's true.
My conscience mocked.

"Come in." I heard him yell and I entered his cabin. He sat there on the couch with a girl sitting beside him. She was very young and beautitul. Then my eyes fell on the wheelchair sitting beside the couch.

Wait! Is it...?

"What do you want?" He literally barked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Keep that tone in check! Being a boss does not mean you have to be a bitch!" I said banging the file on his table that I had got for him.

Annoying creature!

"Hey! I am sorry on his behalf. His mood is just not that good. I bet he is not this snappy always." The girl beside him said with a sweet smile and I smiled at her.

"You should definitely move around in this office for a day and you'll come to know how snappy he is." I said.

"Ohh trust me, I know how bossy he can be." She said laughing and I chuckled.

"You seem familiar." She said and I groaned.

Not another one!

All this while Reyansh just sat there staring into space.

What's wrong with him?

"Ohh wait! You're the one who is famous nowadays on the entertainment news?" She asked and I nodded.

"You've seen all those?" Reyansh asked.

"Yeah! But who gives a damn about it. They are all stupid people announcing shit about everyone. Isn't it cool? Being soo famous?" She asked with a wide smile.

"That's not being famous." I said laughing.

This girl is soo cool!

"I thought I am going to hear another one saying 'oh you are Shlok's mistress!'" I said chuckling.

"Chill! No one should believe these things. It is never true." She said smiling.

"Only if a few people had brains of their own." I said glaring at Reyansh and he rolled his eyes at me.

"If you're done you can leave." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Me and my team were supposed to have a meeting with you regarding the marketing strategy of our new product. If you're not interested, I'll definitely leave." I said glaring at him.

"I'll be there in the meeting room." He said and I left taking my file.

I sat on one of the chairs in the meeting room and everyone was busy talking among themselves.

"Ms.Datta how come you are soo young and you have become the marketing head?" Ankita who was one of the team members asked me.

"Did you forget? She has contacts with businessmen it is normal for her." Another girl said.

"Yess, And I believe I am the marketing head and not the other way round. If you want to have a peaceful life just shut the fuck up." I said and everyone went quiet.

"This is the last time I am hearing any comments on Ms. Datta. If I hear anyone discussing personal lives then there will be consequences." A voice boomed and everyone turned towards him.

He stood there at the head of the table with his arms folded over his chest while his muscles were bulging.

Damn! This man is a treat to watch!

Seriously! That is all you can think about?
My conscience mocked again.

"I never knew it was so easy to get your way up in corporate world." A man said and I just controlled my urge to punch him.

"Mr. Chavan I hope you know that I don't tolerate insults. And you have insulted my father by questioning the decision pf hiring her. Leave this meeting room and you are off the project." He said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

Is he crazy?

"Anyone else interested in leaving?" He asked and everyone sat their with their heads hung low.

"Start with your ideas Ms. Datta." Reyansh said taking a seat on his chair.

Why is he soo confusing?
One moment he is all bitchy and another moment he is cute!

I cleared my thoughts and getting out of my daze I started with the presentation.
Reyansh was very disturbed and I could make that out through out the whole presentation as he did not raise any question.

That's unlike him!

He just nodded at me after I was done and left from the meeting room.

Huh? Is he having pms?

I gathered my stuff and left.

After I finished with all my work it was around 9:00 p.m. and shreya was calling me non-stop to tell me that she is hungry and I need to come home soon.

I called the elevator and when it dinged open there stood Reyansh Khanna in all his glory.

This is the last place I want to be!

"Are you going to get in? I'm getting late." He said rudely.

"Rude ass." I muttered as I entered the lift.

"I don't think the contract allows you to say that." He said standing casually leaning his back on the lift with one hand in his pocket and one hand holding his phone.

"Whatever!" I said and stood at another corner. We just stood there in the elevator with awkward silence surrounding us.

Bahot der ke liye chup hai tu. Mujhse bardaash nahi ho raha.

I chuckled as I remembered the day when he said this.

Everything is temporary and so is my happiness always!

I thought as a dry chuckle left my mouth and suddenly the lift stopped.

God! Please no!

"What the fuck?" He yelled impatiently.

"Is this how your office works?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Don't get on my nerves Naira! I'm not in the mood." He said with an ice cold glare.

Fuck you!

"Ohh! Now we are back to Naira again. I thought I was Ms.Datta." I said sarcastically.

I looked at my phone and there was obviously no network.

Just what I wanted.

"Stop with the sarcasm. I said I am not in the mood." He said emphasising on each word and removed his suit.

"Can't you call someone and get this thing work?" I asked.

"There is no network but don't worry the security comes to know if there is anything wrong with the lift. They'll get to it." He said and I huffed.

I just kept my bag aside and sat down.

"What? Don't sit down. People stand over there." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care. I'm tired. It will take time for someone to repair this."  I said tying my hair in a ponytail.

"Sit down Reyansh. How long are you going to stand? Ohh wait should I call you sir?" I mocked and he again threw another glare my way but nonetheless sat down beside me.

Don't ask!
Don't ask!
Why do you care?

"What's wrong?" I asked.

There you go!
Apni barbaadi apne haatho se karna pasand hai!

"Do not look at me like that." He said sighing.

"Like what?" I asked making a face.

"Like you care!" He said sarcastically and I lost my shit.

"What the fuck is your problem Reyansh Khanna? You're the biggest asshole I have ever met! Stupid, Jerk, dickhead." I cursed him and punched him on his arm to which he just rolled his eyes and while retreating my hand back it collided with the lift wall and I was the one who was hurt.

"Owww!" I winced holding my wrist.

"Ho gaya? Aur maar le?" He said taking my hand to see if it was hurt.

"Now you are giving me that look!" I said looking at him while he held my hand.

"What look?" He asked.

"Like you care." I whispered and he sighed.

He quickly left my hand and said,
"Does not matter if I do or not." He muttered.

"Just stop beating around the bush and tell me what's wrong?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you ordering me?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Just stop being a stuck up bastard Reyansh and fucking open your mouth tp tell me what's wrong. You can forget for a moment that you think that I'm Shlok's mistress or whatever— I was blabbering but he interrupted me saying,

"Are you going to stop talking?" He asked and I smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, you know me." I said shrugging.

"I'll tell you what's wrong if you tell me what the actual fuck is going on between you and Shlok." He said and rolled my eyes.

"You anyways believe that shit. Why care asking me?" I said rolling my eyes.

"I wanted to believe it. But everytime I look at you, I know there is something more to it." He said trying to search for his answers in my eyes.

"There is nothing more to it. That is the truth." I said looking away.

Asshole! Stop looking at me like that.

"Okay. So you are agreeing it?" He asked and I huffed.

"You just slapped me because I called you his mistress and now you're agreeing?" He asked again.

"When is this stupid lift going to start working?" I asked banging on the lift door.

"What is it that you have with him?" He asked again and I was irked now.

"Are you still with him? I mean that could be the past— He was asking when I interrupted him saying,

"No! I'm not with him now and just shut up and go back to being a asshole. I am not interested in talking to you." I yelled at him and he smiled.
This was one of the smiles he gave me in Goa and I looked at him shocked.

Pagal ho gaya hai?
Dimag pe asar ho gaya hai?

"Why are you smiling like a fool?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said with a small smile on his face.

Iski biwi duniya ki sabse badnaseeb aurat hogi!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
1M 39.2K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
343K 4.7K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
987K 26.5K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...