๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ...

By king_mjj

#1 in MAYANSMC! Izzy Lowman is the niece of the infamous Tacoma killer. Now, a young adult, she and her Uncle... More

Uno/One
Dos/Two
Tres/Three
Cuatro/Four
Cinco/Five
Seis/Six
Siete/Seven
Ocho/Eight
Nueve/Nine
Diez/Ten
Once/Eleven
Doce/Twelve
Trece/Thirteen
Catorce/Fourteen
Quince/Fifteen
Diecisรฉis/Sixteen
Diecisiete/Seventeen
Dieciocho/Eighteen
Diecinueve/Nineteen
Veinte/Twenty
Veintiuno/Twenty One
Veintidรณs/Twenty Two
Veintitrรฉs/Twenty Three
Veinticuatro/Twenty Four
Veinticinco/Twenty Five
Veintisรจis/Twenty Six
Veintisiete/Twenty Seven
Veintiocho/Twenty Eight
Veintinueve/Twenty Nine
Treinta Y Uno/Thirty One
Treinta Y Dos/Thirty Two
Treinta Y Tres/Thirty Three
Treinta Y Cuatro/Thirty Four
Treinta Y Cinco/Thirty Five
Treinta Y Sies/Thirty Six
Treinta Y Siete/Thirty Seven
Treinta Y Ocho/Thirty Eight

Treinta/Thirty

1.4K 65 30
By king_mjj

[a/n: season 4 has arrived. enjoy this early update. thanks for the continued support. xx]

"911. What's your emergency?"

"Hurry, please."

"What the fսck is wrong with you? We don't fսcking call the cops. Ever."

Izzy sighs and continues to wash the dishes from dinner by herself. She peeks at her cell phone, which is blasting music from Spotify, and frowns at her several unread text messages to EZ. It's been several hours since he left, announcing his departure to the clubhouse, and she hasn't heard anything. It's unlike him. She finishes drying the rest of the dishes and grabs her phone, shuts off her music, and clicks on EZ's contact name, listening to it ring and ring and ring before going to voicemail, "Hey, it's me. It's getting late. I don't know where you are, but I'm gonna wait for you at the clubhouse. When you're finished with whatever you're doing, meet me there. Love you."

The Santo Padre charter is under attack. It's pouring rain, dead mayans line the ground, blood stains each and every man armed with weapons. The nonstop sound of gunfire, bullets spraying against the building, is interrupted by the gut wrenching screams of men who are hit and killed. Many, injured and furious, stagger off back outside the gates and wait for assistance, trying to stop the bleeding, their adrenaline and anger outweighing their overwhelming fear. The group of men outside the gates continue to fight against the ones inside the gates, hidden inside the building lined with dozens of bullet holes. The screaming continues, the war echoing in the desert around them, far enough away, the pouring rain drowns out their fighting as Izzy gets inside her car and drives towards it all.

"I'm out!"

"Me, too."

"Bish, what's the plan?"

"What's the fսcking plan?"

"We die."

"You want to know why we're fսcking here right now?! Do you want to fսcking know why?"

"Hey! Will you two just fսcking stop? I ain't trying to die today! Fսck. I got too much to fսcking live for! I got too much to fսcking die for."

"Pres! What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?"

Rosa's screaming can be heard from out front, in the lot, as she bleeds to death. The remaining huddle together inside. EZ and Angel look at one another, desperately trying to form another plan as daylight isn't too far away. They all pray they'll live to see it.

Izzy is stuck behind the wreck of a car accident and patiently waits until she is instructed to drive around. She keeps checking her phone. Still nothing. She sighs, again, noticing how low her gas has gotten. She decides to make a quick stop at the gas station before heading to the clubhouse.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"If they come through that door, I don't know what they'll do. If we get through this.... If we get through this... Listen, look at me. Nothing will ever tear me away from you or the baby. Take this. There's one bullet left. Don't let them hurt you. I won't be able to do it. Look, they got to get through me first, but... don't let them hurt the baby."

"Hey. No, nothing's wrong. I knew you'd be up. I-I need you to call the landlord tomorrow. Have him come by and fix the back step. You're gonna fall, Ma. And what if I'm not there? You won't be bothering him. Call him today. Please. Good. Me, too."

Ezekiel stares at the unread text messages from Izzy, tears forming in his eyes, as he simply replies with a text, "I love you so much."

He stares at the background photo of them together and calls her, knowing she'll be in bed sleeping and has to get up for work really soon, "Hey, Iz. I, uh, I just wanted to call and tell you that I'm sorry for making you worry. I, uh... I just wanted to say that I l-love you so much... and I'm so glad that I met you. You have- you are everything to me and I want you to remember that. I love you, Izzy. Please, never forget that."

He hangs up, wiping his eyes with the back of his hands, and clears his throat with a proposition that he knows his brother will be against. He can't stop his voice from shaking as he screams loudly through the door, imagining Izzy with a beautiful smile on her face.

"I'm the one you want! But you got to let everyone else go!"

"You got no fսcking leverage, mοthеrfսckеr! I'll fսcking kill you and everyone inside!"

"We got innocent people in here!"

"My son was innocent!"

"So let me pay the price! It was my idea! All of it! I pressed that trigger! We still have enough firepower to do damage! And we're all brothers. Let my blood be the last! Canche, I'm coming out! You want me?! Here I fսcking am. But you let everyone else go."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

They're all outside, surrendering to save the ones they love still inside the clubhouse. Canche and his men get them all lined up on their knees, guns to the back of their heads, enjoying the fear and anger in their faces. He makes a long speech, dragging out his moment of revenge.

"Ramos was our brother. He only wanted what was best for the club, and you shot him in the face. You're rabid animals. You need to be put down. You came at my family. Now I come after yours."

Canche doesn't point the gun at his brother like EZ thought. Instead, they all watch in confusion as he gestures forward and the group parts. What EZ sees makes him shout and struggle, tears flowing down his face. It's Izzy. They got Izzy.

There's blood pouring down her battered face, duct tape wrapped around her whole mouth and head, she's dripping wet, shaking, and closes her eyes when they lock with EZ who screams in horror, "Don't you fucking touch her! Don't fucking touch her, motherfucker! Don't!"

Canche presses a gun to the side of her head and wraps a fist in her hair, pulls, smirks as she yelps in pain, slumping forward on her bloodied knees.

"She doesn't have anything to do with this!" EZ's voice is raw with panic as he's pistol whipped again.

"My boy had nothing to do with it!" Canche shouts, "Got lucky. Found this one, one of my guy's recognized her as your old lady."

He points the gun at her head.

Izzy feels herself shaking in pure shock. She tries to drown out all the blood and death that surrounds her. She locks gazes with EZ and can't help it when she starts sobbing, struggling to breathe through her nose. EZ mumbles incoherently, pleading with Canche to let her go as they pin him to the ground and scream at him to keep his eyes open.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Bishop warns.

"Why the fuck not?" Canche asks.

"Because SOA is right behind you."

Canche and his men turn around to find themselves surrounded by another group of men sporting SOA cuts. They're also armed with handguns and rifles. Leading the group, with his aim on Canche's head, is Izzy's Uncle Happy.

For a moment, all is quiet, as Canche narrows his eyes, "This doesn't concern you, or your club. This is between the mayans."

"That girl right there is my concern." Happy spits out, his eyes hard and murderous, "You made this the Sons problem when you motherfuckers put your hands on my fucking niece!"

Before anyone can blink, three shots are fired by Happy and three men surrounding Izzy are shot in the head. Their bodies drop to the floor. Izzy shakes, feeling the warm blood spray from their wounds and hit her. Canche's remaining men fire off a few quick shots at SOA, but miss each one. Alvarez shoves through the crowd of SOA and stands in front of them.

"What the fuck?!" Canche points his gun at him.

"What have you done? You're gonna point a gun at my primo, ése? You're gonna point a gun at me, mοthеrfսckеr? What have you done, Canche?"

"Marcus, we didn't start this. We didn't start this."

"What have you done, primo? This is my fսcking club. You fսcking hear me? You fսcking hear me?! This is my fսcking club!"

Izzy's helped off the ground by a random SOA nomad. Alvarez apologizes to Happy, managing to calm the dangerous man a little, but knows that this isn't done. He watches while SOA leaves, Izzy carried from the destroyed lot. Canche and his men surrender their weapons and the Santo Padre men stand up off the ground. Alvarez explodes, hitting a few of them, demanding that they stop fighting each other, sad by the lives lost around them.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Izzy's in shock as she recovers at a hospital near Charming, CA. Her face is stitched up and her anxiety is treated, but she's kept for a few more hours as tests are run for any possible brain damage. She was knocked around pretty badly, basically kidnapped a few blocks away from the clubhouse. Alvarez found her vacate car, doors wide open, the window smashed. When he spotted a cell phone lying on the ground, picked it up, and saw her and EZ's faces on the broken screen, he knew something big was going down. A quick call to the Sons and he raced towards the clubhouse.

Chibs sat with Happy in the hospital's parking lot, listening to his loyal friend vent.

"I fucking told her this was gonna happen!" Happy screamed, shaking his head, a glare permanently etched on his face.

"I fucking knew it!" He screamed, "Those motherfuckers are fucking dead! Every single one of them!"

Chibs waved off the rest of the members, sending them back to their own clubhouse in Charming while he remained here, seated on his bike, watching a pissed off Happy scream and pace back and forth in the parking lot.

"And that fucking bitch fucking promised me he'd take care of her!"

Happy lit up a chain of stress cigarettes as his heart rate skyrocketed as he imagined all the different ways he was going to kill those men.

"I'm gonna find out who each and every one of them are."

"Aye, I know." Chibs nodded, checking the time on his phone, "Should hear back from Alvarez by tomorrow. Don't wanna have to go back down there with all this shit going on."

"Yeah. Yeah." Happy flicked his cigarette butt on the ground, nodding.

"Don't want you going down there either, Hap. You hear me?"

"Yeah." Happy sighed, "Got it, boss."

"Izzy and you can stay at my house," Chibs said, his decision final, "Long as you need. She can take some time off work-"

"Oh no," Happy barked out with a sarcastic laugh, "She ain't ever stepping foot in Santo fucking Padre again."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Come in. Normally people wait to hear "come in" before they come in."

"I'm not people. I'm your brother. This was in your door. Think it's from Pops. Bro... How long you gonna keep icing him out?"

"Stay out of it, Angel. You know there's an entire bar in that clubhouse, right?"

"Can't I just want to get some quality time in with my little bro? Besides, man, everyone in there's all moody and shit these days."

"How are things with Nails?"

"Good. You know? She's, like, setting the house all up for a baby. Bought a bunch of expensive ass shit I don't have a fսcking clue what any of it does and... But... things are good. Yeah, we're good."

"If you're gonna make it work... like, actually work... you got to let go, man. The past, man. You may have wanted something else, but that shit's over. It's dead. And you got to bury it... or it'll haunt you."

"What the fսck is wrong with you? I just told you, we're good. You're tripping. Why you even bother fixing that? Look at this place, man. It's... sad."

"It suits me. It's simple."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it. Never getting laid keeps things pretty simple. Bro, at least put something up on the walls or get a dog or-or get a fսcking goldfish. This place is... depressing as fսck."

EZ sat down in his trailer after Angel left, pulling out his phone, and stared at the same picture of Izzy. Despite the unwanted advice he'd just given his own brother, EZ was a hypocrite, as he couldn't find it in himself to get rid of everything that reminded him of Izzy. It's been four months since that night. She didn't come back to Santo Padre, didn't return to work, didn't even come back to get her things from the house. One day, he came home and found all of her belongings gone. It's been radio silence since. He's asked around, but noone's heard anything. He knows it's Happy keeping her away and it hurts that he can't even blame him. Coco says her sudden disappearance has been hard on Letty too.

He often has nightmares where Canche actually did it. He wakes up in a cold sweat, his heart pounding out of his chest, and listens to himself cry out for her.

Snapping out of his thoughts, he grips his phone tight and dials his own voicemail. He listens to that same message, "You have one saved message. Saved message: Hey, it's me. It's getting late. I don't know where you are, but I'm gonna wait for you at the clubhouse. When you're finished with whatever you're doing, meet me there. Love you."

He closes his eyes, clenching his jaw shut, and just tries to breathe.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Shouting can be heard from the living room, followed by a door slamming, and the sound of a bike starting and speeding down the street. Someone knocks at her door.

"Iz? Izzy? You okay?"

She ignores them, staring at the blank wall, feels her tears slide over her nose and damp the pillow beneath her head. She closes her eyes, wills herself to just sleep, and tries to shut off her mind. She just wants to sleep. Why can't she just sleep?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.8K 50
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | Sunshine. That's how they, her family and friends, called Cassie Connor most of the time. With her brunette hair...
130K 3.1K 18
Sonia Winston knows nothing but the SAMCRO life. Her father was part of the first nine and her brother is seasoned member of the Sons of anarchy bik...
94.8K 3K 23
โ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐„๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐„ ๐€๐๐€๐‘๐“.โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘š ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘“๐‘ก ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘š๐‘” ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๏ฟฝ...
34.7K 619 41
๐’๐’๐€ ๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐š๐ฅ๐ข ๐‘๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ part of the BAU, she had a perfect life until criminals her team and her put away target her loves and her, she has...